Case of the Murdered Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth watched the young woman on the other bed. Karen certainly was a drop-dead gorgeous woman... such a beautiful, sweet face, made even more so by the joy of orgasm; her long, lustrous black hair; her perfect breasts, large but not too large, her slender thighs, shapely calves, and exquisitely elegant hands and feet. She was far more beautiful than her mother, and far tastier... Elizabeth had spent over an hour eating Karen's pussy the night before... and she was simply a sex machine...

----------

Two hours later, after taking a shower together, Karen said to Elizabeth "That was fun, but I've got to get back to Brian."

"How is he doing?" Elizabeth asked politely, already knowing that Brian Harlan was terminally ill.

"He's... hanging in there." Karen said, her voice sad. "I think he feels better when I cuddle with him, but he's hurting. He doesn't want to go yet... but when the pain gets bad enough..."

"I understand." Elizabeth said as she dressed. "By the way, our new Number 4 has accepted our offer to join our team. We'll need him. I'm not sure what happened with that swinging couple, but the chain of events disrupted our pipeline into Lightsource Industries. We can only hope that my dear baby brother does not connect too many dots, there."

"It's taken care of." Karen said. "By this time tomorrow, the Town will be buzzing with the news of the suicide of Lightsource's VP of Marketing and Sales. But you're right; we lost that pipeline. Now what are we doing about BOW Enterprises?"

"Oh, I'm building a pipeline so deep into there, Barry Oliver won't know what hit him." Elizabeth replied.

Fully dressed, Karen went over and deeply kissed Elizabeth. "Mmmm," the beautiful younger woman said, "you have one hell of a mouth, Elizabeth... especially when you're kissing my mouth or eating my pussy."

"I look forward to using my mouth on your pussy again... many times." Elizabeth said. The two women left the hotel room, each thinking of how surprised the other would be when she gained ascendancy over the other...

Finis. ... for now.