Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the Chief broke up the meeting with new instructions: he wanted Cindy Ross and Teresa Croyle to work together and begin interviewing friends of Marie Aruzzio. He wanted to know what she'd been doing the last 4-6 months, who she'd been spending time with, and what people knew about her affair with the dead man.

And speaking of the dead man, I was catching some heat: who the hell was that man and why hadn't I found out yet. Fortunately, Myron Milton and Lainie Evans came into the room. Lainie was a young woman, just out of college, that worked in IT. I suspected her of being secretly loyal to Ikea and Malone. She wore her long, long brown hair very straight, and she wore the most gaudy nerd glasses ever. Her body was voluptuous, not fat but voluptuous, certainly very fuckable though I suspected she was a virgin. She was quiet and nerdy, but sometimes her voice got harsh and controlling. So why was I keeping her in IT? She had potential... and she had an aura about her, somewhat like Melina... a sexual aura that I couldn't quite define but I'd actually thought about fucking geeky Lainie while having sex with Melina...

"Chief, we may have a lead on the man." Lainie announced, taking charge. "One of the cars parked in the complex hasn't been associated with anyone living there. It was about two buildings away from Mr. Arruzio's condo. ADA Paulina Patterson is going to get us a warrant to search that car."

"Excellent." the Chief said tiredly. "Don, you got good people down there." I heartily agreed.

-----------------------------------------------

We headed to the Cop Bar, as we affectionately called it, for a late supper. The barkeep there had a nice spread of food waiting for us, having received a phone call from Chief Griswold to put the dinner on his (the Chief's) tab. But as everyone else talked, I grew very tired. I had not slept in a couple of days. Britt was also tired, and when Tanya and Cindy started telling us to go get some sleep, we said our goodbyes.

"Let's go to my apartment." Britt said. "We have a date to finish." As tired as I was, I couldn't help but totally agree. Arriving at her place, the door had barely shut and she had just asked if I wanted something to drink when I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me.

"No, there's only one thing I want right now." I said hungrily. And what I was hungry for wasn't food. I pressed my lips to Britt's and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth, a prelude to another penetration that I was about to make happen.

Our arms wrapped tightly around each other as we deeply kissed, then our hands began to wander over each other. I was unfastening her belt and pulling her blouse over her shoulders as her hands deftly undid my belt and unzipped my pants, going directly for my throbbing cock.

Within moments my pants were puddled around my ankles and Britt was jacking my cock. Our tongues twined hotly as Britt's clothes also fell to the floor and my hands worked to unfasten her bra and release those gorgeous mammaries from their confinement. Britt began unfastening my shirt as she stepped out of shoes to release the stirrups of her pants.

"Do you want me to take off my heels?" she asked into my mouth as we rapidly stripped each other.

"No, leave 'em on." I grunted, then took her asscheeks into my hands and began squeezing them, mauling them in time to the thrusts of my tongue into her throat. I slid her soaked panties down her thighs until they fell free to the floor as she removed my shirt.

Now that we were naked, except for Britt's high heel pumps, I picked up the beautiful policewoman and carried her into her bedroom. It was small, lit by one lamp. I deposited Britt onto the bed and lay down beside her, my hand sliding down her taut belly to her pussy. Her pubic hair wasn't nearly as thick as the lush thickness of Melina or Laura's cunt bushes, and Britt had hers trimmed into a long rectangular "runway" just above the swollen labes of her cunt.

My fingers slid over her cuntal folds and penetrated into her hole. My mouth found the rock-hard nipple of her right breast and I sucked hard on it in time to sinking my bird finger to the hilt inside her sopping wetness. Britt gasped loudly, thrusting her groin up into my hand. As I moved my mouth to her left breasts, sucking hard on the inviting teat, I slid my finger out of her twat and began moving up as if to mount her. Sitting on my knees, I grabbed her asscheeks, my fingers digging into the firm flesh, and pulled her cunt up to my mouth. Britt pulled her legs back until her feet were over her shoulders.

"OH GOD!" the gorgeous black-haired bombshell screamed as my tongue slid roughly up the length of her slit. God! that tastes great! I thought to myself as I fastened my mouth to her labes and probed her vagina with my tongue. I sucked, munched and licked Britt's juicy, soaking wet quim like a starved beast, deep lust and passion beginning to overwhelm me.




"That's enough, Don... fuck me... FUCK ME!" Britt yelled out. She was ready: quivering lightly, not yet at orgasm, but desperate with need to be filled by a hard cock.

I eased her asscheeks back onto the bed and slid onto her, catching her legs under my arms to keep them spread wide and back. I mounted Britt, easing my weight down onto her as her hands slid between our sweat-soaked abs and grabbed my throbbing cock near the base. She guided my swollen cockhead into her slit and, unable to control myself, I thrust forward. My cock split her cuntwalls open and drove in until I was balls-deep. I was in!

"OH GOD!" Britt gasped as I sank all the way into her. I withdrew only partway and then thrust deep into her again, then repeated the motion until I was rapidly fucking her hard and deep. Britt was meeting my thrusts, our groins slamming together in raw lust. She craned her neck up at me and her lips found mine in a kiss. Answering, I slammed my mouth onto hers and pushed her head back onto the pillow, our kiss becoming a duel of tongues as I balled the incredibly beautiful woman will all the raw power I could muster.

It was simply a hard, lust-fueled fuck between two horny, in-shape people who badly needed the pent-up release. All the tensions of our jobs combined with the unrequited sexual desire between us were unleashed into each other as I savagely pumped my cockmeat into Britt's sodden cunt, my ass flexing rapidly up and down. She was matching me, her hands on my hips pulling me into her. We were gasping for air through our hot, deep kisses as we furiously mated.

"UHHH!" Britt groaned as I felt her cunt spasm and clutch hard at my invading cock. I pushed in even harder as she came, feeling my own climax rapidly approaching. I seemingly lost control of my body, slamming into the woman beneath me wildly, brutally, then I heard myself scream as intense, pleasurable pain squeezed my loins. I was coming inside her, spurt after potent spurt of semen jetting into the depths of her spasming pussy.

When I regained control of my senses, I was lying on top of Britt, my mouth kissing her neck and jaw. My cock was rapidly shrinking, and in incredible lassitude of deep pleasure overwhelmed me. I let Britt's legs escape the confines of my arms and she wrapped them tightly around me.

"Oh baby, that was so good... so fucking good."

To be continued...