Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't she beautiful, Britt?" I asked as I let the belt fall to the floor, then unzipped the back of her dress and slid the cloth over her shoulders and down her arms. The dress followed, exposing Laura's breasts to Britt's twinkling, lust-filled eyes. Letting the dress fall to the floor, my hands slid down Laura's torso as Britt stepped up to us and cupped Laura's tits in her hands. As Britt licked Laura's hard nipples, my fingers found Laura's clit and cunthole. I slid the bird finger of my right hand knuckle-deep into Laura's steaming wet cunt as the fingers of my left hand explored her clit. Laura moaned as I kissed and nibbled her neck just behind her right ear as Britt worked her breasts.

Pulling away from me, Laura whirled around behind Britt and began disrobing the lovely policewoman. "Isn't she beautiful, Don?" Laura asked, her voice a husky whisper. "Would you like to fuck her again?"

"You know it." I replied. I moved up and hungrily kissed Britt on the mouth again, joining my tongue with hers as Laura completely undressed her. I knew that Laura was getting hot watching me kiss Britt and so I made it a deep wet one, and Britt returned the kiss with equally lusty desire.

I quickly dropped my pants and underwear and we all moved to one of the sofas, me naked and the women wearing only their heels. I sat down in the middle of the sofa and Britt sat on her legs on my left side. Laura went to her knees on the floor between my legs.

It is one of the great pleasures of life to me to be sharing deep, tongue-twining kisses with one woman while another woman is sucking or fucking my cock. And this time, after the stress of this day, it was especially intense. As I felt Laura's tongue circle my cockhead and then her mouth slide down the length of my shaft, I turned and kissed Britt as deeply as I possibly could, and she returned it with equal fervor. Time seemed to slow down as Laura began sucking my throbbing hard cock harder until she was deep-throating every inch of me.

"Mmmm, oh God! I've missed this cock!" Laura sighed as she planted wet kisses up and down the shaft of my manhood. Her tongue lashed at my balls and then she quickly slid her mouth back up the underside of my shaft and engulfed me fully again, making me groan into Britt's mouth.

"Like that cock, babe?" I asked as the kiss with Britt broke and we looked down to watch Laura fellate me. I could see the lust in the beautiful professor's eyes, and I was a bit surprised by its intensity. Without a word, Laura stood up and began climbing on to me, straddling me.

"UHH!!!" Laura gasped loudly as she impaled her sopping wet cunt onto my iron-hard pole. As she began rhythmically and rapidly moving her ass, I pushed hard into her to meet her semi-forward thrusts. "Oh fuck! how I have missed this cock! Oh God, it's been so fucking long! Oh baby fuck me!" Laura almost sobbed.

It had been less than a week since I had last made love to Laura, but she was acting as if she had not had sex in months or years. Even so, Britt and I went to work on Laura. My hands were holding Laura's waist as she fucked me, and as I lowered my head to suck her big left breast into my mouth, she turned her head to her right and met Britt's mouth as it came to hers. I heard more than saw their deep, wet kiss as my mouth sucked painfully hard on Laura's tit, my tongue lashing her erect nipple mercilessly.

Laura was moaning, almost whimpering. I heard her whimper into Britt's mouth just as her cunt clutched like a vise at my invading cock. It felt like her strong cunt muscles were trying to eject my cock, and I instinctively pushed in harder, trying to get into her even deeper. She rode me through her hard orgasm, and only after it was over did she break her kiss with Britt.

"Oh sweet Jesus, that was so fucking good!" Laura gasped. "I needed that so badly." She began getting up, and my wet cock felt the loneliness of the cold air of the room as she slid her vagina up off of it. "Britt, would you like to ride this beautiful cock? Why don't you ride him reverse cowgirl."

"Oh yes!" Britt said. She moved up and, with her feet planted on the floor, let me guide her hips as she gripped my meat and centered it to her cunthole. She did not stop descending and within a second my prick was buried to the hilt in Britt's hot wet slit. As Britt began a steady fucking motion above me, I reached around and began playing with her breasts. I could not see what Laura was doing, but it soon became very apparent where she was. I first felt her between my spread legs, then I felt her hot breath on my balls.

"Uggh!" Britt gasped. Laura had licked up from my nuts and along our churning organs until she lashed Britt's clit hard. Laura continued to lick our coupled loins for several long minutes of fucking. The pleasure was fantastic!

"Britt, did you take care of this cock while I was out of town? Did you service my man's needs?" Laura huskily asked Britt, still crouched between our legs as I fucked up into the lovely policewoman's steaming snatch.

"Yes," Britt gasped, "but... unnh... but not as much as I wanted to."

"Don, do you need to come?" Laura asked. When I said that I was close, Laura suggested we lie down on the sofa, and seconds later Britt was on her back with me on top of her, mounted and fucking her sweet pussy hard and deep.

"Come here!" I ordered Laura when her face appeared just inches away from ours. I grabbed the back of Laura's head and harshly pulled her mouth to mine, engaging the gorgeous woman in a deep, soul-shaking hard kiss, which Laura returned with equal hot fire. Our tongues battled fiercely as I pumped Britt's steaming twat into a sodden lather. Britt had wrapped her legs around my torso, her heels pushing into my pistoning asscheeks, her hands caressing or gripping my back and sides. Her fingernails dug into my ribs when she came, her cunt clamping down on me but not as fiercely as Laura's always did.

It only took a few more strokes.

"Uhh... UHHH!!!" I grunted then gasped out, releasing Laura's head from my grasp as my orgasm overtook me. I drove deep into Britt as jets of my boiling semen burst into her cunt, coating her cervix and vaginal walls with my pent-up load. Pulse after pulse of painful ecstasy coursed through my cock until I was spent.

"God, that looked good." Laura said quietly as I tried to catch my breath. As I dismounted Britt and sat up, Laura dove for my cock, licking up the globs of semen as well as Britt's juices. Then Laura had me stand up and took my place on the sofa. She began eating my cum out of Britt's pussy, her long tongue delving deep into the woman's well-fucked snatch. As Britt moaned and gasped, I straddled her head and dipped my semi-hard cock into her mouth. Britt sucked on the head of my cock for a moment, then I dipped down until my balls smashed into her face. Not one to resist the challenge, Britt sucked one ball then the other into her mouth, warmly lashing my scrotum with her tongue, and I noticed it was in time to Laura licking out her spermy slit.

Moments later, I was seated on the sofa again. Laura was riding me, my cock balls-deep in her honey hole, her big breasts mashing into my chest. The tops of her feet were on my thighs just above my knees; this was one of my favorite feelings when a woman was on top. My hands explored Laura's hips and flexing asscheeks, then slid down to her shapely feet.

My cock throbbed. I turned to my left, where Britt was right beside me again. I sucked the nipple of her right tit into my mouth; noticing that it was not as long or thick as Laura's teats, but very pleasant to suck. Laura bent over and sucked Britt's other tit into her mouth, but it was apparent that Laura was close to coming again. Within seconds I felt that delicious clampdown on my cock, and I began kissing Laura's neck as Britt pinched Laura's swollen nipples.

"Oh God, so good... so fucking good!" Laura moaned, nearly collapsing after her climax. She kissed my mouth again, deeply, and I let her insistent tongue probe practically into my throat. A moment later she broke the kiss and, knowing what she wanted, I turned to Britt and kissed her, sharing soft, wet make-out kisses with the lovely lieutenant as my lover Laura nuzzled my neck with almost sucking-hard kisses.

"I've got to go, guys." Britt said as she disengaged from us and got up. I wrapped my arms around Laura, holding the wonderful woman to me tightly, my cock still pumping up into her slowly but firmly. "I'll get back to you tomorrow with that info. I just nodded, and continued to hold Laura as we watched Britt get dressed. With a final smile and wave, Britt carefully opened the door to the office and then exited, her eyes twinkling brilliantly.

----------------------------------

It was just past midnight when I got home. Melina was in bed, asleep. I went into the bathroom and took a long, very hot shower, letting the heat wash away the stress of the day and add to the pleasing lassitude of my climax inside Laura's cunt just minutes before.

Once clean and feeling fresh, I climbed into bed with my wife. She was facing the edge of the bed, away from me. I felt her sweet, firm ass as I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She just sleepily murmured and I rolled back onto my back. I realized that I had left my police notebook in Laura's office. It should be okay, but I'd have to go and get it on my way to work in the morning. I also thought that I needed to send Melina some roses, and that I need to make a note of that before I fell asl---

To be continued...