Case of the Murdered Lovers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn, I thought, my mind wandering, if only slightly. Another great chance to find Ned possibly gone.

"Forget about that punk." Wargrave said, reading my thoughts. "He'll fuck up soon enough and you'll get him."

"He's not just a punk, Mr. Wargrave." I said, somberly. "He's a very dangerous threat... to you and your University... as well as to me. Exceptionally dangerous."

"Ah, the 'Moriarty' to your 'Sherlock', eh?" Mr. Wargrave said, smiling.

"You flatter the punk." I said. "And if memory serves me correctly, it was Professor Moriarty who warned Sherlock about loaded firearms in one's pocket."

Mr. Wargrave grinned, barely able to keep from laughing out loud. Then, just as quickly, the humor in his face vanished. He peered at me again, that penetrating glanced that seemed to reach deep inside me despite my defenses. "You know, son, this town is much too small for you. You need to get into the Big Game."

I laughed sardonically. "No thank you. I'm happy right where I am."

Wargrave remained serious. "The chair was held out for you once before, and the word 'no' is not in their lexicon."

"No idea what you're talking about."

"Ha!" Wargrave said, shifting comfortably in his chair, his short laugh full of sarcasm. "Then I'll refresh your memory. You say you know about me, but I also know who you are... Mr. J.D.T. of the C.I.A."

"I'm not with the Company!" I said sharply.

Wargrave smiled, a short thin smile that bore into me, having easily seen through my mistake. "Not yet. But you will be. As I said, they don't take 'no' for an answer. If they want you, they'll have you."

Wargrave stood up. "And they want you, son."

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Wargrave." I said, ever more glad that the gun was still within my reach. Wargrave nodded, then turned and left.

As the tension released, my body began shaking almost uncontrollably as I stood up, my hand quivering as I picked up my gun and holstered it. I had just survived the most physically dangerous moment of my life. And I had won. Well, I was letting myself think I had won, and so was Henry Wargrave...

---------------------------

"No!" Jeanine Olivet wailed. "I won't give it up!"

"It might be your baby, Tim." Laura added hopefully.

"No!" Olivet said sullenly. "It might be Jack's, it's likely that it is, and I don't want any part of any baby of his coming into this world!"

The Olivets were in Laura's office. It was Sunday afternoon. I was in one of the side rooms, listening in on the conversation with Laura's permission and at her request. Next to me was Nurse Jones, the beautiful black woman from University Hospital. Instead of her normal white attire, she was wearing a tight fitting gray uniform, so that that she could wear her gray high heel pumps that she knew I liked to see her in.

Jeanine Olivet was pregnant, and the timeframe for her conception was right smack-dab in the middle of the time she and Jack Burke had been lustily mating. She and her husband had argued almost violently over keeping the baby. Tim wanted no part of it, especially if it was Jack's child. Jeanine was determined to keep it, not saying out loud that in her deepest soul she wanted it to be Jack's baby and that she wanted to have Jack's child more than anything on earth.

"I'll tell you what." Laura offered. "We'll set up some paternity tests, and at least we'll know what we're dealing with. I don't want to see you make a bad decision and throw away your marriage over this." Olivet was sullen but nodded agreement. Jeanine was a bundle of nerves; she was between a rock and a hard place, loving her husband and not wanting to lose him, but completely unwilling to give up the child growing inside her.

Laura pressed a buzzer and Nurse Jones went into the office. Laura instructed Nurse Jones to take blood samples and cheek swabs from Tim, while she took Jeanine to the examination room to take samples that only a doctor could take. Laura was a degreed and board-certified medical doctor, and a good one in the areas of gynecology and psychiatry.

After the tests were done, Nurse Jones came back to me. I produced some samples. "Nurse, will you secretly add these three tests?" I asked, giving her a paper of instructions for what I wanted with the vials.

"What's in it for me?" the beautiful nurse said, her eyes boring into me, filled with lust.

"Let me see..." I said, taking her into my arms. "Maybe a long... hard... night." I then kissed Nurse Jones, our tongues twining deeply for a long moment. The nurse had to break the kiss.

"You make me too hot." she said. "I'm about to come... and just from a kiss. Okay, I'll do it. And then I'm going to fuck your brains out, baby."

I had three tests. The results, if what I expected them to be, would be shocking... and would change lives. And I would have no problem giving the beautiful black woman the delicious fucking that she was craving...

Part 26 - Epilogue

A week later, getting home from work, I entered the house, "Melina's house". I immediately felt that something was wrong. Going quietly up the stairs, I found her in the bedroom, sitting at the end of the bed.

She was wearing a frilly white blouse and black skirt and black high heel pumps. Her eyes displayed emotion, emotion that I rarely saw, though she had not been crying: her makeup was perfect.

"Hi Don." she said as I silently stepped into the room. "We need to talk."

"I know." I said. Knowing.

"I think it's time..." she started, then continued with a rush, "I... I want a divorce."

I just nodded. I had expected this for a while now.

"It... when Jack came to town and I saw him," Melina continued, obviously wanting to talk. "It... it brought up a lot of old feelings and memories, especially after I slept with him again. I don't know... maybe I should never have married you; it might have been better for you that way."

"No." I said, stepping closer to her but still maintaining a distance of a few feet. "I don't regret marrying you for one minute, and I never will."

Melina looked up at me. "I don't regret it either, not really... but being with you was never the same after being with Jack. I never wanted to hurt you or anything... well, even though he's gone now... it's not fair to you or right for me to pretend this marriage isn't over."

A tear was forming in her eye, and while I felt pain for her emotions, I knew deep down in my innermost soul that she was right. Even as my wife was speaking of divorce, I was already thinking of my future... with Laura. It may not have been "our time" before, but that was about to change, I realized. Whether or not that was part of Melina's decision, I didn't know.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. "Do you love Todd? Or someone else?"

Melina shook her head, getting to her feet. "I love Todd a lot, but I'm not *in* love with him... do you know what I mean?" I nodded as she continued. "I still love you, and I always will, but not the way I once did. I'm sorry."

"I understand, Melina. I really do." I said. "And we both have to do what is right for each of us."

"I have to say this." Melina said, getting it out before she stopped herself. "I've got to get it off my chest, even though it will hurt: I was in love with Jack. From the moment I met him. Back in school, I was going to break up with you and marry him, he'd asked me to. Then he got arrested for that rape charge and they ran him out of town...."

She paused for a long moment, as if remembering or realizing something, then caught herself and continued. "I never believed he committed that rape, but he ran away and left me behind. At least... at least you were still there for me.

"But when he came here a few months ago and I ran into him while shopping, I realized how I really felt, how I'd truly felt all these years. About him, and about you, and us. You've been there for me... but I'm sorry, it's not enough anymore."

"I know." And I knew there was more, but Melina apparently wasn't ready to talk about it. "And I'll still be there for you, even if we're not married anymore." I wanted to hug her, if only to say goodbye. But she ended the conversation her way, more brusquely.

"Thank you. Well, I'll let you pack what little stuff you have here. I'm sorry. For everything." She walked past me rapidly, her eyes fixed firmly downcast to the floor, and exited the room. The silence had never felt so empty.

-----------------------

"The tests you ordered, Professor." the college-aged girl said, laying down several folders on Laura's desk. She was one of Laura's graduate students.

"Thank you, dear." Laura replied. The first couple of folders clearly revealed the paternity of Jeanine Olivet's baby. "But what are these?" she asked herself as she opened one of the other two tests, tests that she had not ordered.

It soon became apparent that Don had put these tests in with hers, she reasoned. And there were only two extra folders, but three extra tests charged on the invoice: the folder for the third test was not in this batch. But Dr. Fredricson did not yet notice that... the conclusions of the tests in her possession were surprising enough.

In the first, Todd was with little doubt the biological son of Elizabeth and... Michael Burke.

"How did Don know to test for that?" she asked herself out loud, stunned. The second folder shocked her even more. She reached for the phone to call Don...

----------------------

Two days later, I was at the home of Jeanine Olivet. Her husband Timothy had moved out, partially to avoid the calls from his parents, but also to wait for the paternity test results, which Laura not yet revealed to him: it was 99% certain that Olivet's wife Jeanine had been impregnated by his brother Jack Burke.

She had called me on the phone and asked me to come visit her. The maid Dolores answered the door, smiling prettily at me as she admitted me. She was a lusciously cute Latina girl, and I felt the stirrings of desire in my loins.

Jeanine was in the living room, rising to meet me as I came in. She looked absolutely stunning. Her dark hair was combed straight and running down her back. Her lipstick was glossy and inviting her shapely mouth to be kissed. She was wearing a green dress, fashionable but not overly expensive, and it and the push-up bra made beacons of her large breasts. Sheer black pantyhose clung to her shapely legs down to her black, patent-leather, high-heel, closed-toe slingbacks. I was already getting half-hard from the sight of her, and the smell of her perfume.

"Thank you for coming, Don-- may I call you Don?" she said, emphatically huskily. "Can I offer you some coffee or tea?"

"No thank you, and please do call me Don. How can I help you?" I said politely.

"Call me Jeanine, then." she said. "I asked you to come over to personally thank you for coming to my rescue when that asshole was beating me up in your police station."

"I'm sorry about that." I said, "but it did give me an excuse to throw a few punches into his lousy face. Are you okay?"

"Of course." she said, smiling brightly. "And my baby is fine, also. And that's the reason I'm not suing that bastard, since it might come out that you beat the crap out of him."

"I appreciate that, but don't worry about it." I said. "You'd do me a great favor suing the living hell out of him, and he deserves it, too."

"Well, I'll think about it." she said demurely. "But I'd rather reward you another way. Come over here." she said. I walked over to the sofa as she sat down upon it. When I stopped too far away, she reached out for my hand and pulled me towards her... until I was standing right in front of her. Jeanine reached up and began undoing my belt buckle.


"Take off your jacket, Don." she said. "You're going to be here for a few minutes." Jeanine unzipped my zipper and expertly fished my cock out of my pants. "Oh my, very nice." she said. Looking up into my eyes, the gorgeous woman pulled my hardening cock down as she opened her mouth wide.

"Unnnnh!" I gasped as her mouth closed on my meat, her lipsticked lips closing around the shaft near the base and sliding back up towards the crown. Her eyes bore into mine, then back down to her work as she sucked my cock back into her mouth and began giving me head.

Oh my fucking God! I was thinking. I'd had some tremendous blowjobs... most women's mouths were warm and wet but not all that different, though Laura and Melina had stood out for me. But neither of those women held a candle to Jeanine's oral talents. It was more than just physical, there was something about Jeanine that made getting head from her just damn good! Maybe French women do have something extra, something better, when it comes to sucking cock...

"Jesus Christ, that's good!" I said, my breathing becoming rapid and my cock aching with rock-hard tautness. Jeanine was working my cock in her mouth expertly, sliding her lips back and forth, but working her tongue as I'd rarely felt before. She deep-throated my length several times. Her eyes gleamed.

"Mmmm," she said, letting my cock pop out of her mouth. "I can see why you're called the 'Iron Crowbar'. I don't think I've ever sucked a cock as hard as this one." She went back to work, fellating me with incredible intensity until my knees were about to buckle.


"By the way," she said, lashing my meat with her tongue between her words. "I heard that... you're getting a... divorce." How did she know that? I wondered, as the papers had not even been filed yet, and I'd told no one except Laura yet. Jeanine continued.

"I just passed... my bar exam... mmmff.... and I want you to be my first case. Pro bono. That's my real reward for your helping me. Would you like that?"

"Unnnh!!!" I gasped. "Hell yeah. Just keep sucking my cock like that!" My head went to the back of her head and I gently but firmly guided it back and forth as I fucked her beautiful face. Just as I was about to let go and come, she pulled back.

"Don't come yet, Don." she said as she pulled her panties down her lovely legs and off. "Climb on and fuck me."

I lowered my pants to my knees as I mounted her. She had hitched up her dress but was still clothed, but that didn't matter. I mounted her and her hand guided my cock right into her sopping wet pussy.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped. "Oh, that's so good... oh yeah..." she groaned as I began pumping my seven inches in and out of her with a hard but steady rhythm. "Ohhh, so nice and big!" she moaned again.

As for me, it felt great... though when it came to fucking, Jeanine was not in Laura's category or even Melina's, while Jeanine's mouth had been the best to ever envelop my throbbing meat.

But make no mistake... she was all woman and her cunt was hot and wet and clutching my cock. I was wondering to myself just how in the hell could Tim Olivet walk away from this? But I didn't care; his loss was my gain, and I began fucking his wife harder and faster, deeper and more passionately.

Out of the corner of my eye, over the back of the sofa, I noticed Dolores pretending to work but furtively watching and listening to me fuck her mistress. I made eye contact with the pretty maid and smiled at her. She smiled back, a pretty but shy smile, and kept on working, watching and listening. I heard Jeanine groan and moan, and felt her cunt spasm on my cock; she was coming, if seemingly mildly. Looking down at Jeanine's beauty and knowing the maid was watching added to my lust-fueled excitement and I felt my nut rising.

"Oh, I'm going to come soon, baby." I said. "Do you want me to come in your mouth or your cunt?" I asked, enjoying the incongruity of using such filthy language in this nice home with this beautiful, elegant lady... who was lying beneath me rutting on my cock like a cheap slut.

"My mouth." she said. "I want to swallow your cum." I pulled my cock out of Jeanine's slick cunt and moved up to her mouth. My balls struck her chin as I sank my cock into her waiting, open mouth. That special heat and wetness enveloped me... and took me over the edge.

"UUUHHHHH!! I'M COMING!!" I shouted as the first large spurt of pent-up semen rocketed out of my cock and splashed against the back of Jeanine's throat. She began gulping as more intense pulses followed. The spasms of my cock diminished fairly rapidly after the first couple, and I finished up, taking my cock and rubbing Jeanine's cheeks and glossy lips as her tongue worked to get the last of my ejaculate.

"Mmmmm, that was really delicious." Jeanine said. "Now... when do you want to get together to talk about the details of your divorce?"

Finis