Case of the Parole Officer Ch. 03

Story Info
Solution to a convoluted case.
10.5k words
4.76
24.9k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chronological order of my stories is as follows:

Todd & Melina series, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars series, Russian Roulette series, Case of the Murdered Lovers series, Case of the Murdered Chessplayer series, The Swap series, Interludes 6-10, The Murdered Football Player Series, Case of the Black Widow series, Teresa's Christmas Story, The Case of the Black Badge series, A Case of Revenge series, Teresa's Summer Race, The Trilogy series, Dark Side Of The Force series, Caught In The Act series, The Phyllis Files 1-2, Case of the Murdered Bride series, The Credit Card Caper series, The Phyllis Files 3, The Hot Wives Investment Club series, Seriously Inconvenienced series, Case of the Paper Trail series, Christmas Mystery Theater, The Porno Set Mystery series, The Medical Murder Mystery series, The Eightfold Fence series, The Phyllis Files 4, Pale Morning Light series, Silverfish series, Cold As Ice series, Secrets of Apple Grove series, Sting of the Scorpion series, Reichenbach series.

Case Of The Parole Officer, Ch. 01-03.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

*****

Part 10 - Snares

Thursday morning, July 2d, 7:00am sharp. You know what and who that means: the one and only Bettina!

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" she shouted. "The SBI has opened its investigation of Henry Wargrave's death, and they report they are being met by stonewalling at every turn. The City Police has refused to help the SBI in any way, denying the SBI their police reports. Their attempts to withhold the Coroner's Inquest records was thwarted when the Superior Court ruled those records must be turned over, and the City Police have one week to show cause why the police reports and other public records should not be turned over."

"Additionally," Bettina said, "the SBI claims that TCPD Commander Donald Troy and Captain Cindy Ross took the Fifth when questioned by the SBI. Commander Troy issued a statement early this morning stating that he did not take the Fifth but only demanded to have a lawyer present during questioning, as the SBI was not asking questions but making criminal insinuations. Commander Troy also suggested that the SBI investigation was a politically-motivated effort by SBI Director Jack Lewis. As you know, Troy and Lewis sparred over the SBI bill in the Legislature some months ago, and there is evidently still bad blood between them..."

"You got that right." I said to the TV screen as I sipped coffee in the MCD room. "Cindy, what did you tell Ms. Wurtzburg?"

"She didn't bother to call me." Cindy said. "I'm surprised you even gave her a statement."

"Oh, how else could I take the gratuitous shot at Lewis?" I replied. "I think Chief Griswold would be very proud of me, don't you think?"

"You better believe he is!" said a gruff voice behind me. I turned to find Chief Griswold himself right behind me.

"Chief!" I exclaimed. Our handshake quickly turned into a hug, then he hugged Teresa, Cindy and Tanya, then shook hands with all the other officers.

"Miss Cummings," he said jovially, "are you ready for hunting season?"

"Yes sir!" exclaimed Joanne happily. "The Sheriff's wife and I are going up to Lake Amengi-Nunagen this fall. Want to come with us?"

"I'd love to, but fishing is my thing." said the Chief. "And besides, my wife would never let me go anywhere like that with two lovely young ladies."

"Smart lady." I said. "What brings you here, Chief?"

"Oh, a meeting with the Chief and Sheriff." said Griswold. At that, both Cindy and my eyebrows shot up in understanding. The old Chief chuckled.

"You know, both your eyebrows shoot up exactly the same way when you're thinking sarcastic thoughts." said Griswold.

"Next thing you'll be telling us is that we're blood relatives." I shot back. Everyone laughed at that. I handed the Chief a mug of coffee and we filled him in on the current case, saying that today was the 'come-to-Jesus' day of resolution of it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 9:30am, Lita entered the conference room at the Parole Office. Ryan was inside, waiting for her. He was wearing suspenders holding up his pants, his pair shape and wide belly all the more obvious, the collars of his faded button-down shirt looking wilted.

"Ah, there you are, Lita." he said softly. "Just lock that door behind you." Lita did so, her face somber.

"Okay, you're pretty close to the end." said Ryan as Lita placed her purse on a side table near the door. "Hey! bring that over here."

Lita did so. Ryan checked the contents of the purse, emptying them on the table and going through them. He carefully examined the purse as well. "What's this?" he asked, holding up a sandwich baggie full of tissues.

"Tissues." she said. "I've been having allergies. What's wrong? Ya think I've got a gun in there?"

"No, a camera." Ryan said. "Or a bug. Your parole would be over and you'd be back in prison if I found one."

"Man, you're paranoid." said Lita. "Can we just get this overwith?"

"I call the shots here, lady." said Frost. Satisfied that the purse did not contain a bug, he told Lita to sit down. He stood in front of her and unzipped his pants, bringing out his five inch cock.

"Okay, baby, you know what to do." he said.

"Aw, c'mon," said Lita. "Can't we just have a meeting without this?"

"You know the deal, Lita." said Frost. "You're so close to the end, to being free. Now get going, bitch. Suck my cock."

In the second conference room, the Crime Lab's audio technician pumped his fist. We had just recorded what we needed.

Lita guided Frost's average-at-best penis to her mouth. Ryan thrust forward, sliding his man-sausage over her tongue. She began fellating him in earnest, her lips sliding back and forth on his cock, using two fingers to jack the base of his meat, trying to get him to come quickly and end the ordeal. Ryan put the bottle of mouthwash on the table, next to Lisa's baggie of tissues.

As she sucked, she got the tissues, all of them out of the baggie, blew her nose into them, then put the tissues down and took Frost's meat back into her mouth. He did not touch the tissues.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, that's good." he said. "Keep sucking my big cock, slut. Oh yeahhhh... oh... ohhhhh... OH YEAH!" In less than a minute, Frost was climaxing, pumping his load into Lita's mouth. "Swallow that load, bitch! Swallow every drop of my sperm!"

Letting Frost's cock slip out of her mouth, Lita reached over, took the baggie, and spit the parole officer's semen into the bag as she jumped up and raced to the door. Unlocking it, she ran out, carrying the baggie.

"Hey, you! Come back here!" yelled Frost, putting his cock back in his pants as he raced to the door. He ran headlong into red and blue crossed crowbars, making an "X" right at his chest.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere, Mr. Frost." said the very tall, broad-shouldered redheaded officer holding the red crowbar. I pushed him back into the room, followed by Cindy Ross. Outside, Technician Christina Cho had Lita spit into a separate evidence baggie, then swabbed her mouth twice, to get as much semen evidence as she could. Other technicians came into the room, photographed then confiscated the mouthwash. Photographs of Frost's unzipped pants had been made, as well.

"I want a lawyer." Frost said immediately.

"And it better be the best you can afford." I said. "Captain Ross, would you do the honors.

"Certainly, Commander." she said. She turned Frost around, bent him over the table, and affixed handcuffs to his wrists. "Ryan Frost, you are under arrest for sexual battery of a person in your custody. You have the right to remain silent..."

Part 11 - Back and Forth

Withhold my surprise that a lawyer from Gresham & Mason, P.C. came to represent Ryan Frost in Interrogation-1. Sarah Carter was in Interrogation-2, having been arrested at home, and her lawyer was from Prodder, Ryder & Reems, P.C.

In the room with me was Cindy Ross and ADA Paulina Patterson, who had obtained the warrants for us from Judge Watts the previous evening.

"Okay, Ryan." said Cindy. "We have you for sexual battery. We have victims and their statements, and more are going to come forth. Why don't you save yourself one hell of a lot of trouble and tell us about these burglary rings you've been providing false alibis for."

"I don't know what you're talking about." said Ryan.

"I don't know that you have anything on my client, either." said the lawyer. "It's his honorable word against the false allegation of those criminal women who will say anything to get off parole."

"Except for the small details that we have audio of him demanding Lita give him oral sex," said Cindy, "not to mention his semen in a plastic bag, more semen samples from her mouth after she ran out... and her testimony as well as that of several other victims. No, Counselor, we have this man dead to rights, and he is in for some serious prison time."

"And that leads to these burglaries." I said. "For example, Jack Spratt was burglarizing the Myers home last week, yet you said you were at his home on a surprise inspection at the same time."

"What of it?" Frost said, sweat forming on his brow over the thick black-frame glasses.

I said "And you told me yesterday that Jonas Grumby was also being visited at the time he was alleged to have invaded a home? You gave me a paper of your log of that yesterday, in front of Detective Purvis. I also have those electronic logs on my evidence servers."

"Again, so what?" Frost asked.

"It's your word against my client's, Commander." said the lawyer. "Absolutely worthless." I smiled at the legal beagle, a malicious smile full of victory. The lawyer became worried, instantly.

"The problem, Counselor," I said, leaning forward slightly, "is that Jonas Grumby was shot dead by the homeowner during the home invasion. His body was examined on the floor of that home... at the time Mr. Frost here says he was with Grumby at Grumby's home. Grumby's body was transported to our morgue and never returned to his home that night, so there was no possible way Mr. Frost could have visited him at his home and found him to be there."

I just love it when perps's and their legal beagles's faces fall when I drop the crowbar, er hammer on them.

"So, Ryan," I said, "you have got some seriously bad stuff coming your way. I have Sarah Carter in the next room. One or the other of you are going to take a deal. Will it be you?"

"I need to talk to my lawyer." said Frost. We got up to leave. I did not stop, but went right on into I-2, Cindy in tow.

"Ah, Ms. Carter." I said. "I'm going to read you your rights for the camera." I did so, then asked if she understood them. She refused to say anything, not even to answer the question.

"Why is my client here?" said her lawyer. "What's the meaning of this 'sexual battery' charge?"

"Your client forced parolees in her custody to perform oral sex acts upon her." said Cindy. "We're just beginning to build the list of victims, who will be witnesses."

"Please." said the lawyer. "Parolees making these charges? They'd tell any lie to get out of their situations."

"Numbers start to add up." Cindy said. "Juries are going to get sleepy hearing hour after hour, day after day, of people making these accusations against her. Yeah, one case you might can make the 'your word against mine' thing stick, but when it's ten, fifteen, twenty... more... it's not going to be good for your client."

"We'll take our chances." said the lawyer.

"You might take your chances on this." I said. "I've got Ryan Frost in the other room. And that poor man is in a world of shit, really bad shit, much worse than what your client is facing. He's dealing with burglary rings and even a dead body he's going to have to explain. I really am glad I'm not him right now." I shook my head in mock sadness.

Then I said "So Ryan has every reason to make a deal and throw your client under the bus. And once he does, I don't need Sarah's testimony at all. She'll go down, and as some of the judges here even give consecutive sentences, we might be talking decades of prison time before she's done. I'd suggest you consider coming correct and testifying against Frost."

"You can take that crowbar and shove it up your cracker ass." retorted Sarah Carter with a sneer. "You can go straight to hell."

With that, I got up and left I-2, Cindy following.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Who's going to crack first?" Paulina asked as we sat in the breakroom not far from the Interrogation Rooms.

"Doesn't matter." I said. "We've got them both ice cold. What we need to talk about, Paulina, is what you'll offer them for their cooperation."

"What's your suggestion?" Paulina asked. Smart as well as beautiful she is, I thought to myself.

"For Sarah, nothing more than concurrent sentences." I said. "She's unimportant, and her testimony only solidifies what we have on Frost. As to Frost, we can offer him more if he comes correct and helps us take down the burglars."

"I would not be happy if he skates on raping these women." said Cindy.

"Neither would I." said Paulina. "He's going to have to admit to at least some instances of that, for which he'll do time. If he hands us the burglars, I can essentially drop the aiding-and-abetting and conspiracy charges. And he has to give us Sarah. We'll make the big example of her if he does."

Thirty minutes later, Rudistan came to us and said "Frost's lawyer wants to talk."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, what are you offering?" asked the wily Gresham & Mason lawyer.

I laid it out: "In exchange for your client admitting to two counts of sexual battery of persons in his custody, one count of rape, seven counts of falsifying official County records, and one count of lying to Police, followed by his deposition and then testimony against Sarah Carter for sexual battery and rape charges, we will not prosecute for conspiracy or aiding and abetting, nor add multiple additional rape charges as we discover them when we talk to more and more women that were assigned to him as their parole officer. We also expect him to testify against the burglars for whom he provided false alibis."

"We need more than that." said the lawyer.

"And your idea is?" said Paulina, her voice full of venom and acerbity.

"His testimony against Carter and the burglars in exchange for one count of coercion of a person in his custody, and immunity against all future charges from potential accusers." said the lawyer.

"We're nowhere close." said Paulina, more to me. "Let me be clear, Counselor: Frost is doing time for sexual battery, if not outright rape. That is not negotiable. At all. He will do time for it."

"If you want my client to cooperate," said the lawyer, "you're going to have to give him something in return. That's how this works, Ms. Patterson. The only thing of value you can offer is to take the sexual battery and rape charges off the table. The rest of the stuff is minor... if you can even prove it in court."

"Counselor, there are two small holes in your argument." I said. "First, we do not need Frost's cooperation. We have his semen in a little evidence bag. We have his semen in his parolee's mouth. We have an audio tape, recorded under a warrant, of the sex act being forced upon his victim. And I have nothing but time and officers to go find case after case after case of other parolees, who now have nothing to fear if they come out against him."

"And second," I said, "whenever I see a Gresham & Mason lawyer in my Interrogation Rooms, I know that a death sentence hangs over that lawyer's client. Oh, not from a Court, but from someone far, far worse. Mr. Frost is not going to last very long unless he gives me a damn good reason to protect him."

I added: "No, that's not a threat from me nor the Police... but from the person out there who was behind the series of burglaries, the person who coordinated the entire scheme, the person who is the beneficiary of the stolen loot, which strangely has not appeared in the open nor criminal worlds of sales and fencing. Mr. Frost, I am not kidding, you are in danger, I can only protect you to the extent you remain in my custody, but when you hit State Prison..." I shrugged my shoulders in mock resignation of Frost's fate.

I saw the deep anger and hatred in the lawyer's eyes as he realized exactly what I was saying to him and his client. Frost was looking scared.

"Let's go." I said, getting up. Paulina followed me out.

Lt. Wes 'Coldiron' Masters came up to me as we entered the hallway. "Commander," he said, "we've made seven arrests. They're being processed at County Jail. Are there any you're going to want to talk to?"

"Yes." I said. "Howard Spratt. Hold him separately from all others until I get a chance to go over there."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thirty more minutes. Purvis came out of the anteroom to Interrogation-2. "They're just sitting there." he said. "She's not saying two words. Her lawyer is nodding off, falling asleep."

"Cool beans. I suspect she's not going to break at all. It's all about Frost now. Have Rudistan ready to sit in the room with us, if he wants to." I said, knowing Rudistan was quietly coming up behind me.

"Oh you know I want to, Commander." said Rudistan, grinning as he realized I had known he was there. "I love watching you make these guys cry." I just laughed. Just then, the Duty Desk texted Rudistan, who told me. "There it is, sir, his lawyer is ready for you."

We went back into I-1, Rudistan following me and Paulina into the room, Cindy staying in the anteroom with Teresa and Purvis.

"If my client acquiesces to any sexual charges, he'll be raped in jail." said the attorney, not fooling me as to the real threat to Frost. "So we have to have protection for him. Punk City, Supermax, whatever. Otherwise, we'll fight the charges like hell in Court. I don't think you have as strong a case as you think. The parolee consented to oral sex to get off parole more quickly, her spitting the semen in the bag was at your request and therefore entrapment, the rest of it is his word against the unworthy word of criminals on parole."

"This is not even a good try." I said. "Counselor, you are doing your client a huge disservice, here." I got up. "There's no point in further conversation with them, Ms. Patterson. Mr. Frost, you have our offer. Take it or leave it. I'm not coming back into this room. The next time you see me will be in Court, testifying against you. In the meantime, I have dozens of your female parolee's to talk to, and Ms. Carter as well. Good luck to you, sir." I turned to go.

"Wait!" said Frost, finally breaking, desperation on his face. "Look, ya gotta work with me here."

"I can't help you, Mr. Frost." I said.

"Wait!" said Frost. "Can I get a new lawyer? This guy's throwing me under the bus! Please!"

I turned to Frost. "That's up to you." I said. "I can't advise you what to do about your legal representation."

"Go!" said Frost to the lawyer. "This man no longer represents me. I want new counsel. You, go!" The Gresham & Mason lawyer got up to go.

"Your lawyers keep getting thrown out of my Interrogation Rooms by your own clients, Counselor." I said, grinning.

"Listen, you fucking bastard..." said the lawyer, coming up to me with his index finger pointed at me, as if he were going to jab it in my face. Rudistan came forward, ready to pound the bastard down, and the legal beagle backed off. As he left, he gave me a brutally ugly look.