Case of the Pilfering Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon entering the large dining room we found four chairs, two on either side of the table, and sat down. The two blondes appeared soon after, and seated them selves up the table a little ways from us.

After our host reappeared, we ate and listened to him talk about the "Great Sabbatical of '84" where he had sampled much of the French vineyards, and women, over the course of 4 months. Natasha leaned in close to me so we could talk over the Professor, "It sounds like some of the other girls have had their jewelry stolen too."

Sure enough, as I listened to the conversations of those around me, the world missing, and stolen was used in the same sentences as the words for earrings, and various other jewelry.

"Where's Inge? Did you see her come back?" Jessica asked, leaning close so we could both here. Sure enough Inge was no where to be seen along the whole length of the long table.

"I'm gonna go look for her," Jessica declared, standing up and excusing herself.

As he was going on about the sheen of a particularly good white wine Jessica's rushed back over to us, "Inge's hurt! Someone knocked her out!"

We rushed after her to what appeared to be the Library where Marc was already there, examining Inge's crumpled form on the floor. Marc reached down and held his fingers to her wrist.

"Is she OK?" Jessica whimpered, holding onto Natasha's hand for comfort.

"Yes, just knocked out, we'll have to get her to a hospital to make certain."

"Did you see anyone who could have done this?" I asked Marc.

He shook his head, "no, I was washing glasses, until Jessica came to get me."

Later, we found ourselves back at our table near the bar, with Jessica nursing a large pink cocktail, interrupted by the occasional hiccup. She'd asked for it be put in a brandy snifter, but Marc wisely didn't give it to her. Natasha leaned in towards me conspiratorially, "Did you notice how crumpled her shirt was?"

"Now that you mention it yeah, it was rumpled up, and her nipples weren't so noticeable."

"I was wondering if you'd looked," Natasha cooed, "her bra looked like it was messed around with too."

Upon those words Jessica's eyes lit up, and she started choking on her drink. After some strong pats on the back from Natasha she managed to gasp out; "That'sh why! They were after her rings!"

"What rings?" Natasha and I asked in unison.

After a pause, she mumbled, half to herself, "Inge's nipple rings."

"I bet whoever knocked Inge out is the one who stole Jessica's rings!"

"No!" I exclaimed in mock amazement, Jessica's head bobbed up in a slow perk on hearing her name, then sunk back down to stare into her drink.

"Alright, so who do you think did it?"

"I dunno...What about that couple who was sitting next to us."

"Was that the guy you were talking to, near the back?" Natasha asked Jessica.

"Yeah," she sniffed.

"So who was the girl he's with?"

"That girl he was with sure didn't like Inge talking to him."

Jessica tried to force a laugh, but it quickly turned into a, not so forced, sob.

"She does seemed to be the jealous type," I conceded.

"Not to mention bossy," Natasha added.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw the way she was ordering him about all during dinner, and the way she asked him to massage her feet too."

"Yeah, but why would she knock Inge out, and... "

"INGE!!" Jessica wailed.

Just then the Professor arrived. "I just heard about what happened to your young friend, will she be alright?"

"She's just knocked out. Marc called for an ambulance, and the police are on their way too," I told him.

The professor didn't look too happy about the mention of the police, but he covered it up quickly. When we asked him if he had seen or heard anything after Inge had left us he said, "Well, I saw your friend go into the library with those two lovely blond girls. I didn't really near anything else except for some commotion as I walked passed the door."

We thanked him and he departed.

"We need to talk to those two blondes, and see what we can get out of them," Natasha said.

"Where are they?" I wondered, looking around.

"Out dancing, we'll wait till the songs over, then nab 'em."

"You have such a way with words," I cooed, nuzzling her neck with my nose.

When the song ended out two blondes headed over to a quiet corner in the back. Natasha and I headed over towards them, leaving Jessica to her drink. When we got over to them, the blondes say us coming and stopped their conversation.

"Hi, we were wondering how you knew Inge." Natasha said in German, as she approached.

"We were at the same Piercing Studies when she got her rings, why?" The one in the green shirt answered back, looking at us suspiciously.

"She was found hurt, after she had talked with you guys, we were wondering if maybe you'd seen anything." Natasha smiled.

"No, we just wanted to ask her some questions, we left her in the room, we only say the professor talking with the butler as we passed." The one in the red shirt answered this time.

"So you didn't see anyone else?"

They shook their heads.

"Do you know Daniels girlfriend?"

"We saw her as we were leaving the studio, she seems like the bossy type to me.?" The green shirt answered again.

"OK, thanks." Natasha said, and we left. We came back to find Jessica's head cradled in her crossed arms, her bare shoulders shaking as she sobbed.

"Sh, it'll be alright, she'll be fine, the doctors'll take 'er to the hospital and she'll be fine," Natasha cooed to her, putting her hands on Jessica's shoulders, looking back up at me, she whispered, "Maybe she was jealous of Daniel seeing another woman's tits, so she knocked Inge out to get her nipple rings."

"But as a Piercer he must do stuff like that all the time, and nobody had seen her in the hall?"

"Hmm, that's true." Natasha conceded, Jessica got up and staggered her way to the bar, Natasha tried to help her, but Jessica pushed her away.

"What if the Professor did it?" I suggested.

*******

"The Professor?" Natasha exclaimed.

"Yeah, you saw how he was dancing with all those girls, he was practically feeling them up the whole time. I bet every single one of the girls who had something stolen from them danced with him. Besides he couldn't've waited till those two blondes were done talking with Inge, then gone and knocked her out."

"But why would be steal all that jewelry he must have be swimming in money?"

"He's a professor! They never have money!"

"Well..."

"Come on, I bet it's the answer, if you have doubts lets test it."

"Well..."

I took her hand in mine and led her to a quite room. "Now, lets pretend I'm the count, you still have your earrings and what not on."

"Of course, I didn't dance with him."

"He he, now, lets see if I can dance and take your earrings off like he did."

"I dunno, you feel me up enough as it is, I don't think I'd notice any difference," Natasha said doubtfully.

We could hear the music through the closed door, and after dancing for a few minutes and talking and running my hand through her hair, I tried slipping one earring off, she caught me right away. It took me about four or five times before I was able to distract her long enough by just talking and gazing into her eyes to finally get her distracted enough to let me take the rings off with out noticing. We tried it with the rings on her hands, and the chain around her belly, that proved even easier with the rings on her hand, that I could take off as I kissed her hand.

Try as I might though, and boy did I try, I couldn't gut under her shirt and take off the imaginary nipple rings without her noticing.

"Well, I'm convinced now," Natasha said, as we sat in a chair next to large book case containing the Complete Kama Sutra works., "the Professor must have done it. He must have noticed that Inge's rings, then knocked her out before dinner to get them!"

"Now I'll we have to do is get to the police so we can tell them."

"Yeah, boy am I tired," Natasha declared, stretching her arms in a yawn. As her hand brushed against the bookcase it suddenly opened up to reveal a compartment of many chains, whips, and a desk full of chains, earrings, and bracelets. Natasha jumped off my lap and rushed into the room. She picked up too rings with a low iridescent glow. "Hey, these are Jessica's earrings!"

"This must be were the Professor was when Inge and the blondes were in here, and then he attacked her when she was left alone!"

We managed not attract the attention of the Professor until the Police arrived. Inge had managed to awaken, but Jessica and Marc kept her still and didn't let her speak too much, till the Ambulance drove away with her. When the police questioned us, we told them all that we had thought. There had been many incidents of theft here, but until now they hadn't been able to find any evidence of any wrong doing on the Professors part. Now that we had found the hidden compartment with all the stolen items they could finally get him!

On Monday Jessica, Natasha and I were waiting outside the computer lab at the Univeristy, waiting to get on the internet to writre home.

"Aparently the Professor was a kleptomaniac," Jessica said, as we waited

That explains all the missing jewelery." Natasha replied, always a good stater of the obvious.

"Inge was telling me about when she got knocked out last night," Jessica went on, "she said after the two girls left, she could feel something was wrong, she heard the door open, but she thought it was just them leaving. Then she could feel something was behind her, like that creepy feeling you get down your spine. Anyway, before she could turn around, something hit her on the head, and she was out. Inge was fine now, she only had a light concussion, fortunately."

"Well, thats lucky," I said.

"Yeah, so whose up for another party? Halloweens coming up after all," Natasha grinned.

12