Casey & I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she proceeded to lick the mixture of our cum off of my balls. She licked around them, then one at a time sucked them into her mouth for a more thorough cleaning. I was moaning myself. I love having my balls sucked. She looked up and said, "One more place to clean up."

She pushed my thighs back and started licking my asshole. I thought I would die from the pleasure of it. I really love that. She rimmed it again and again and then slowly pressed her tongue into me. I was moaning and squirming and believe it or not, my cock was starting to grow again.

But she looked up and smiled and said, "All clean now. Doesn't that feel better?"

I answered, "That felt better than anything I've done in a while. But you know, we have to get you cleaned up too."

So I took her shoulders and laid her down and pulled her legs apart. She looked down at me with a strange look. I guess she thought I would go get a washcloth or something, but I had other things in mind. I pulled her legs apart and began to lick our combined cum from her pussy. I sucked it out and swallowed it, licking my lips and going back for more. Then I licked on down and cleaned her anus of the accumulation of juices there. I licked all over her inner thighs that were covered with our cream and cleaned her up.

She was moaning and saying, "My God. I don't believe this. No man has ever done this for me before. I should have known that you would when you kissed me after the blow job. This is so great. It feels wonderful, but its so sweet too."

"I don't know about sweet," I replied, "but I love doing it for you and you were right when you said we taste good together. And I love it when a woman cleans me up that way so I figured that you might love it if I returned the favor. Please feel free to ask me to clean us off of you anytime."

We both laid down then and drifted off to sleep again.

Chapter 3

I drifted up to alertness out of a dream of continuing sexual bliss to see Casey with her mouth wrapped around my cock sucking it greedily. She was stroking it with one hand while the other gently squeezed and stroked my balls. I was hard as a rock and it felt so good. I groaned and she looked up at me. Seeing I was awake, she removed her mouth from my cock, but continued to slowly jack me with one hand and fondle my balls with the other.

"Awake sleepy head?" she asked with a mischievous grin. "I saw this big thing when I woke up and couldn't resist sucking it for a while. I guess I was thirsty for another one of your huge loads of cum. When I get done, maybe we can go get some sold food for breakfast"

Her beautiful red hair tickled my thighs as her hand slowly squeezed and pumped my cock and all I could do was moan, "OK breakfast it is. That feels so good."

"Good," she replied. "Let's see if I can make it feel better still.

With that she pushed my thighs up and I held them for her. She continued to jerk my cock slowly while she started to lick my balls. She took them by turns into her mouth and worked her amazing tongue on them. She sucked them gently and got them sloppy wet with her saliva. Then she held them up and licked down the perineum to my anus. She rimmed it a couple of times and then started poking her tongue to the center, pushing to enter my with her tongue; to fuck me with her tongue.

I groaned and moaned and then said,"Hon stop. I've not washed or anything yet this morning."

She just moaned and licked and probed harder. Then she moved up and began sucking my cock again, sliding those wicked lips down three or four inches and then back up to the head, licking and sucking all the way. She paused and stuck her middle finger in her mouth and licked and spat on it till it was shiny with her saliva. Then she took my dick in her mouth again and pressed the wet finger into my asshole. My hole gave reluctantly and her finger slid in. She worked it in and out an inch or so then pulled it out and stuck it in her mouth to wet it some more. Back into my asshole it went, this time sliding most of the way in. I felt it on my prostate and my dick got even harder if possible.

So she continued to suck deeply, up and down, wrapping her tongue around my cock while she squeezed my balls and finger fucked my asshole. I was in going out of my mind with lust and it couldn't continue long. She kept sucking and fucking and I kept moaning until I just couldn't hold out any more.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum. So hard, so much. Oh God what are you doin' to me?" I gasped.

She looked up at me and said, "Tell me when you are starting to shoot."

She started sucking again.

"Nowww," I cried out. "I'm gonna fill your face."

She looked me in the eyes and slightly moved her mouth off of my cock, stroking it harder and working my ass harder. The first mighty pulse of cum shot into her mouth and I could see it as it coated her tongue and mouth. She pulled her finger from my asshole and held her hand under my cock and started pumping my sperm into the palm of her hand. It made a large puddle there, just barely contained.

Then looking into my eyes she said, "Thirsty, so thirsty. Like water in the desert."

And then, never taking her eyes off of me she started licking the cum out of her hand. When there was only a little left she rubbed it on my cock and balls and even my asshole. She then proceeded to lick them all clean again.

When she sat up, I noticed a line of cum that had run down her chin and dropped on her breast. I sat up and licked the cum off her breast, then her chin, then pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. I wanted to taste me in her and I did. It was wonderful.

Somehow I knew that whatever we did for breakfast, it would be anti-climactic, no pun intended.

Feedback is appreciated as are high votesThere is probably more to the Casey saga to be told if you are interested.

12