Casey at the Bat Ch. 02

Story Info
Poor schmuck falls further into her web.
807 words
4.5
16.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers

The next day I was a mess. Waiting in anticipation for the moment that Casey would walk in. The day was moving along and still no sign of her, my mind was frazzled. About two o'clock an attractive young lady came into my office. She was about 5'4" with long dirty blonde hair and a rack that barely managed to stay held in the halter she was wearing. She could be described as slightly overweight due to her large breasts and a classic bubble butt encased in white shorts. God the spring really brings out the beauty...

"Casey sent me to give you a present," she looked down at me and I suddenly realized that this was the girl from the olive garden, the girl whose panties I was forced(?) to put on the day before. "And I have a message for you after you do what I tell you," she pulled a pair of flowery panties from her halter "I've been keeping these warm for you," she stretched them across her tits and my hard on jumped in my pants.

"Casey says that you should be wearing these when you go to her apartment after work," I was mortified. Here was a girl holding up a pair of panties with the full knowledge that I would be wearing them later in the day. I mean what could I do? I would have to play this game out in order to see that vision once again.

"Is there someplace we can go?" The question brought me out of my revelry.

"Excuse me?"

"Is there a place we can go? Casey was quite explicit. She wishes for you to put on the panties now."

"But I'm at work. Can't I put them on later on my way..."?

"Lookit, you put them on now or the game is over. Casey said that I should be present when you put your little girly panties on and there's one other thing," she brushed her nipple, which immediately became erect. "I want my panties back," she dangled the panties, "you get these and I get mine."

I didn't know what to do. They actually thought I would wear the panties to work. My mind went back to last night in the toilet as I sniffed those panties and masturbated while the wife snored away, how I lost control as the fragrance of pussy, piss and asshole engulfed me, how I stuck out my tongue and licked the juices off the crotch even cleaning the brown streak that was so pungent the taste came back just now. Her taste, not Casey's, her pussy, her asshole, my cock was like steel in my pants.

"C'mon, I don't have all day," I showed her into the stock room, my face crimson with embarrassment, but somehow I felt the humiliation to be quite thrilling. She shut and locked the door then turned dangling the panties in front of me, a delicious smirk on her face.

"Hurry up panty boy and drop those drawers before someone comes looking for you." Her nipples were hard in the halter, her breathing deepened as with a sigh I resigned myself to unbuckling my belt and slowly dropped my trousers. The girl leaned across and hissed in my ear, "What the fuck are those? Casey said you'd be wearing my panties. What did you do with my panties you fucking pervert? God are you going to be in trouble when she finds out. Now get that fucking underwear off and hand them over."

I can't describe the humiliation I felt as I hooked the waistband with my thumb and lowered my briefs.

"Nice." She got on her knees and took my cock in her hand, then her tongue brushed across the head, then her mouth engorged the entire shaft sending me weak in the knees. After three slurps and me on the edge of orgasm, she abruptly pulled away.

"Get these on so I can get out of here," she thrust the panties in my hand, "and no sniffing them." As I shucked my shoes and ripped off first the trousers then the underwear, she continued, "You sluts are all alike, sniffing her panties, licking her stains like they were gold, praying to get in her pants, that's a laugh."

I shimmied the panties up my legs barely getting them over my hips; they were constricting my hard on something terrible.

"You look so cute," she took the underwear as I put on my trousers, "Jeez, they're all wet from your disgusting cum. I should make you clean them first, but I don't have time. Be at Casey's at 4:00 sharp, not a minute late if you know what's good for you." She left me in the stock room, my head bowed, eyes downcast, trembling from my need to come.

jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers