Casey at the Bat Ch. 04

Story Info
More humiliation at school.
1.6k words
4.05
44k
5
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 02/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers

When I got home I avoided my wife like the plague until I could get to the bathroom and brush and wash. I had to decide what to do, how I was going to wash her panties without the wife knowing. We ate in practical silence then watched TV. Later, I smuggled my treasure into the shower and washed them the best I could. When I got to bed my wife was reading on her stomach. I noticed that the hem of her nightgown had bunched at her hip and the delicate curve of her buns glimpsed out. I had an uncontrollable urge to stick my face between the pillows and lick along her crack. As I touched her back she turned quickly and asked me what I was doing. I mumbled something about her lovely derriere and she told me to back off while she was reading.

The days at the office merged into one until Friday finally arrived, Saturday just around the bend. I was working when an older student came into my office. She was frumpy and dog faced with a huge butt, something I had not noticed before.

"Mr. H the students in the back are making quite a racquet," she leaned over the desk conspiratorially, "and they are looking up inappropriate pictures on the Internet."

"Thank you," I hesitated. "Dora. Thank you Dora for bringing it to my attention." I, of course, knew who the students were. I had been trying to avoid looking at Casey and her friends for fear of my reaction.

"Well, are you going to do something about it or not?" she had a sharpness to her features that became truly evil when she was mad. "Isn't anyone man enough to do anything about that girl. I have her in three classes and she gets away with murder."

"Alright, alright," I got up from my desk and went out to confront the noise. They were in the back corner giggling and aahing. And when I appeared behind them I lost all train of thought.

"See this is my website," it was Casey. "I like to put on all my newbies." She glanced at me from the corner of her eye, a look of disgust crept in. I was frozen by the photo: a woman tied to a chair, a man on all fours behind her wearing panties with his face plastered to her ass. I lost my, voice, my breath I believe I hyperventilated.

"Ah, young ladies, I don't believe that is appropriate viewing in a public place." My voice cracked as I said it, all eyes on me. Knowing eyes and the embarrassment was more than I had ever experienced, my knees went week. Then to my mortification, I began to get hard looking at that photo of me, my face in her ass. I was losing control.

I had to get out of there. I rushed to the doors and outside, finding my way to the restroom went in the stall and sat on the toilet. I was shaking from my reaction, from the way that Casey began laughing, the girls following and I knew that I was on the verge of losing my job.

I wandered aimlessly around campus, not paying attention to anything for a while. I strolled as if my life was carefree as it had been only a few weeks before. I thought of how I loved this time of year when the leaves were changing, how the breeze had that little bite that meant winter was coming. I didn't notice at first that the girl who accosted me was one of the girls that was looking at the pictures in my lab.

"Mr H you gotta come quick," her name was Mia and she was a spicy little Latina girl. "there's something going on in the restroom...a commotion." She dragged me back to my building and up the steps and before I knew it I was standing in front of the girl's restroom. I could hear hollering going on but resisted as Mia pushed me forward to see what the commotion is.

"I can't go in there," I mustered enough force to stop her pushing, but behind me the door opened and two sets of arms yanked me into the room and twirled me so that I lost my balance and ended up on my knees. Towering before me was a furious Casey and I knew that whatever would happen in the next few minutes was undoubtedly not going to be good.

"I can't fucking get over this place," her shorts and panties were dangling at her spread knees as she placed her hands on her hips and continued. "I fucking come in here to take a piss and there's no fucking toilet paper," I began to rise and tell her that I would get some, but the backhand that caught me straight across the face left me slightly dazed. Like lightening, she grabbed my ponytail as if it were a leash and proceeded to drag me along on all fours into a stall and propping my face over the toilet.

"What do you see besides my luscious pee in the toilet," her voice had calmed slightly or she was getting turned on as she held my face firmly over the bowl. "Do you see any toilet paper?" she grabbed my ponytail and jerked my head back painfully. "Well do you?"

"No ma'am," she pushed my face back and got a whiff of the acrid urine mixing with the water in the bowl.

"Well, what the fuck are you going to do about it," she yanked my head back up. For the first time I registered that there were several girls milling about watching the events transpire and I felt that sinking feeling once more in the pit of my stomach. She inched closer, that immaculate peach inches from my face, so delicate, so resplendent. I inhaled deeply through my nostrils; heard a gasp or two.

"You girls get the fuck out of here," Casey hovered her pussy level with my forehead. "Me and Mr. Man are going to figure out a solution to the problem." She leaned down and exposed her breasts once again to me; her smile was cruel and cold.

"Get your tongue in there and clean my little girl pussy out, worm," she straddled my face bending my neck back and proceeded to use my nose and mustache as a mop to sop up her juices and urine. I began licking like crazy, resigned to the fact that my job was over, but not caring as the acrid taste turned sweet and beautiful once again. She gave a little squeal and shot nectar into my mouth and I drank it down like a thirsty man.

"Damn, that took the edge off," she looked with disgust at the sated expression on my face. "Gaddmanit worm, you even got off on drinking my pee." She slapped me again across the face. "How am I going to teach you a lesson if..." she turned from me until her backside was in its glory before me.

"Oh worm, I haven't finished using my toilet paper yet," she pulled me by my ponytail into her asscrack. "It's been such a warm day and I'm so sweaty back there sitting all day," I reached out my tongue and was met by a somewhat musky scent. "And I'm not sure if I wiped all that well, but you don't care do you, my little ass-licker." She ground her ass on my face as I licked her entire crack from bottom to top accumulating the not so pleasant taste of her ass sweat.

"That's it, get that tongue up my shitter," she spread her one cheek and my tongue easily met her little starfish. "Make sure my shit chute is spanking clean." She tired long before I did and pulled away from me. Using my ponytail she pulled me towards her as if she expected a kiss. I puckered and revolted she slammed my head into the toilet bowl again.

"Did you really think I would kiss a pathetic little worm like you," she pushed harder so that my face was inches from the pissy water. "Don't you ever fucking talk to me the way you did in there or next time it won't just be my good friends who find out about you, but the whole school." She dropped the lid on the back of my neck.

"Stay there," she squatted to speak to me. "I want you to spend some time getting acquainted with my piss. This is your punishment for talking back to me in there and since you like to sniff my shithole so much I thought it only fair that my precious piss get equal time. Don't move for five minutes." I heard the stall door then the bathroom door swing open then closed. I tried to count as the odor assaulted my nostrils.

After a few minutes, I pulled myself together, dashed my face with water and went back to work. When I went back in the girls were nowhere to be found and I began to relax. I walked around edging towards the computer with the photos, but when I got there it had been erased. Breathing a sigh of relief, I went back to my office where Dora was waiting. She thanked me glancing at my desk with her eyebrows raised then left embarrassingly. I looked at my desk, at the note on my blotter drawn in a big heart, See you Saturday-Asslicker.

jerratica
jerratica
12 Followers