Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers

"No. You won't cum until I tell you it's okay. Until I move that switch. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You will feel ALL the sensations, but you won't be able - be able to - to - to climax - to cum, until I tell you it's time. It can NOT happen until I tell you. Do you understand?"

He replied, "Yes. I understand."

Right then I felt like there was a strange sort of shift in reality. I was so engrossed in the intensity of what was happening - it was like a dream.

It was so weird, Tim had a fear of cumming too fast, and I had a fear of NOT cumming at all.

But at the same time - All I could do was sit there, looking at my brother - and I was swallowed up in the need to help him.

What was happening? I had never brought anyone to such a deep state of hypnosis. What was I capable of? It was scary being alone with Tim, like I was.

I told him how good he was doing, how wonderful it was that he was being so honest. And I told him how much I cared, and how I wanted to help him.

He replied, "It feels good to let this out of me."

"Tim, listen to me. You spoke, very sincerely, about seeing me at Christmas time. When you were with Annie, and you - you - looked at me, down my shirt."

"Yes, it was pretty."

Now I was ready to ask the question I REALLY wanted know about.

I asked, "Were you - aroused?"

"Yes."

I felt so devious, knowing that he was powerless to hide anything from me.

I asked, "What was it - about seeing me - that made you feel - feel the most excited. The MOST aroused?"

Without any pause, he said, "They looked so small, and the way you were leaning over, they were hanging down -- Oh my God -- they are so tiny and so perfect."

"And how did it make you feel?"

"I felt sort of crazy, like it was TOO intense."

"Why?"

"Because, the image, what I saw - was just too beautiful."

I could tell that this was some sort of fixation. I had read about men and their sexual obsessions, and sometimes it was about women's lingerie.

I asked, "You said Annie called it, 'your cute little fetish,' what does she mean, was it seeing me, my bra?"

"No, it was the smooth skin of your tiny breasts. They seemed so delicate. I just LOVED seeing you, your smooth skin. But - It was too exhilarating."

My brother was being SO honest, and hearing him tell me these hidden secrets about my breasts - was just so intoxicating. He was lying there, so close, right in front of me on my bed, with his eyes closed.

Without realizing why, I moved just a little bit closer to Tim, so my knees were touching him as he lay there so quiet and still. And - I unbuttoned the front of my dress two buttons lower.

I spoke in my little-girl-voice and whispered, "Timmy, I remember that night. I remember what I was wearing, and I felt so - pretty - that you would look at me like that, it was nice."

"It was beautiful."

"Tell me...

"It was beautiful. Something was just so magical about the way your petite breasts hung down, so perfectly."

The thrill of his compliments just made my heart soar. I wanted MORE.

I asked, "I need to understand, tell me what you felt."

"It was late, and it was you, me and Annie around the coffee table in the living room. And Dad was asleep. You were right across from me."

"I remember."

"You were wearing that silky red shirt, that buttoned down the front."

"Yes, I remember."

"At one point, you leaned in and from where I was sitting I could see down your shirt, and I could SEE your - your cleavage, and I was just haunted by the beauty..."

He sounded so sensitive as he spoke, and hearing him like this, so honest, just made me feel powerfully aroused, I simply NEEDED to hear more.

I cautiously asked, "Did you see my - my nipples?"

"No, but - Oh God - I see their exquisite outline in the silky fabric of that red shirt."

"You could?"

"It was pretty, I thought it was exciting that your nipples were hard like that."

This was another weird fear of mine -- my nipples. They can get sort of hard sometimes, and I worry so much about people seeing them through my shirt. But, I feel silly wearing a bra, because my boobs are just so tiny. I'm usually really scared about people seeing -- my nipples -- but it sounded so sweet to hear Timmy.

I begged, "Please - Tell me more. Were my - my nipples obvious?"

"Yes, I could see them, even though you had on a bra. I was amazed because they looked like they must be hard and -- and..."

"What?"

"Well, like pointy."

This may seem silly, but right then I just felt so relieved.

"Go on..."

"Oh Casey, your bra was so pretty, and the way your breasts were, the way you were bent over, I could see the smooth pale skin, they jiggled a little - they looked so delicate."

But, right then, it made my heart race to hear my beautiful brother say "delicate" with such tenderness. I felt beautiful.

I whispered, "Thank you Tim."

There is such a frightened place within me, and I worry so much. Like I said before, my breasts are something I feel really insecure about, they are so small, and at times I just hate them. Its awful to feel that way, I worry there is a weird pressure from the world to have bigger breasts.

I said, "Go on..."

"And Annie saw me looking down your shirt, and she could tell I was excited, she kind of teased me about it."

"She teased you? What did she say?"

"She said it was obvious I was staring, and she thought it was cute, that I would be so turned on by seeing that. And then..."

"And then what?"

"She would get in that pose, just like you."

"Really?"

"I loved it. She would get in that pose, just like you were, leaning forward, and she would let me look down her shirt, and her breasts would hang down, and it was SO pretty."

"She did that? Really?"

"Yes, she KNEW how much it made me crazy. She KNEW. And - and..."

"Go on - tell me everything."

"She would call me her little brother, and she would let me look, and she would tell me it was okay for me to call her by your name. To call her Casey."

He said this before, and even though it was shocking for Tim to say this - I truly LOVED hearing it.

I said, "Go on"

"She would beg me, 'Tim, Please call me Casey' and it just made me crazy with excitement."

"And, what would you do?"

"I would call her Casey, and I stare down her shirt, and I would tell her how beautiful she looked."

"Tell me more."

"I could look down her shirt, and she was wearing a bra, and I wanted so badly to see her nipples. And she WANTED me to call her Casey - it was satisfying - I loved it - and she tried so hard to pose like you were."

I asked, "Did she remind you of - me?"

"Sort of - I mean - Ann has bigger breasts, and they are very pretty, but it wasn't the same. Your breasts are SO much smaller, and yours are so much MORE beautiful. There is something so perfect and delicate about you - and your tiny little breasts."

Oh my God, right then my heart just started pounding with excitement. I had no idea that I could feel this way, my emotional hunger was making me so exhilarated, and I thought I might start to panic.

I took some deep breaths and tried to calm down, and that helped, a little. This was like some compulsion for me - I needed more.

My brother was lying there looking so peaceful with his eyes closed and his head on my pillow.

I looked down at my own chest, and since I wasn't wearing a bra, I could see my nipples so clearly in the fabric of my dress. I felt gloriously beautiful.

Then, with an almost effortless movement, I got on all fours, and I could feel my little breasts hanging down, exactly as Tim had beautifully described. And, without a bra, they felt so sensitive, and I could feel the tips of my nipples against the cool fabric of my dress. The sensations were electric.

I felt overwhelmed and selfish - I desperately NEEDED to somehow help Tim, to relieve him. I knew how crazy this was, but I couldn't stop my self.

I collected myself a little before I spoke.

I leaned forward, and put my lips near Tim's ear.

I whispered, "Tim. I want you to stay still, don't move unless I give you permission. Can you do that?"

He meekly replied, "Yes."

Cautiously, I whispered, "And - When I count to three, I want you to open your eyes. Can you do that?"

"Yes."

As if by some mighty force, I was being moved in a way that I couldn't control. It was like I was being swept down a river, and all I could do was allow my self to get dragged along with the current.

And I sat forward a little, and I looked down at my own blouse, and I could look down at my own bra and my cleavage. And I undid one more button.

"Tim, you are doing so well, and I want to help you."

I aligned myself so my slightly open sun dress was close to his face, and easy for him to see.

I took a deep breath to try and settle my crazy nervousness, and I whispered, "One - Two - Three, open your eyes."

And then his eyes were open, and he gazed up at me.

We both looked directly into each other's eyes. This lasted for a few minutes. He radiated a sort of tranquil hush, and seeing him so peaceful allowed me to settle my racing heart a little. There was no need to speak; there was something so magical and timeless about this moment.

Then, his eyes turned down, and he was suddenly looking down my shirt, at my cleavage. Whatever momentary calm I was feeling was gone, I was instantly burning with passions.

And Tim's eyes were wide and electric with emotion.

I nervously whispered, "It's okay, just let yourself look."

His head was still on the pillow, but I could see his whole body kind of shudder with longing.

He let out a quiet, "Oh Casey..."

And with that, I leaned in a little more, and got just a little bit closer to his face. I arched my self so my shirt was lower. Without a bra on, the subtle jiggling feeling of my breasts against my dress was absolutely heavenly.

Suddenly, I could see his expression get even more intense, and he was obviously seeing my hard little nipples.

He gasped loudly, "Oh Casey - Oh FUCK!"

And I just let him stare from his frozen position on my bed. The deep longing I saw in his eyes was simply overwhelming - and I thought my heart would break.

He stayed motionless in his trance like state. It was almost like he was tied up, and trapped.

And I wanted to set him free. I wanted, something MORE.

I was powerless to stop myself.

I whispered, "Tim, I want to help you. When I count to three, you'll be able to move, but you have to listen to me. Do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

"I think you would be happier, if you - if you - took your closes off. Do you understand?"

"Oh god - Yes."

"Good, just let yourself do whatever you feel like you need to do. One - Two - Three."

And my brother was suddenly frantic with motion, and it kind of scared me. I watched as he kicked both shoes off his feet, and then he pulled his sweater and shirt over his head and he let it all fall to the floor. Without hesitating, he was undoing his belt.

Oh God - what had I unleashed?

In just a few seconds his blue jeans were off, and then - and then - as he pulled his boxers off - I could suddenly see his hard penis. I was instantly riveted.

I gasped - and he heard it.

Then I cried out, "Oh please - Tim - lay down - stay still."

Before I could comprehend what was happening, he was lying back down again, exactly as he was before, but now he was completely naked with his erection, pointing up to the ceiling.

I was totally unprepared for what I was seeing. I was focused entirely on his hard penis. Oh my God - it looked enormous and straight.

I said, "Tim, please, don't move - I don't want you to move."

There was something SO beautiful in seeing my brother like this.

But at the same time, I was scared. He was looking up at me with such a longing, and I wasn't sure what to do.

I said, "This is the first time I've ever seen a boy, like - this..."

I stared at him in his frozen pose - and his erection totally entranced me.

And he was looking up at me, at my chest.

He was so amazed at my breasts, under my sun dress and I deeply WANTED him to see them, just because I knew how wildly excited it made him.

I sat close to him and whispered, "Look at me..."

And then I undid the buttons of my white cotton sun dress.

I slowly lifted it over my head, and set it on the bed. And now my beautiful little brother could finally see my bare breasts.

Tim gasped, "Oh my God, Casey..."

Now, all I was wearing was a pair of white panties, as I sat next to him. He was frozen on the bed, looking up at me - and his magnificent erection seemed to tremble with each beat of his heart.

It was me, seeing ME - my tiny breasts - that made him so hard, and it made me feel so beautiful.

I felt like all my senses were spiraling away, like I was suddenly insane with passion. And, at the same time, I felt like Tim had somehow hypnotized me. It was as if I was under HIS spell, and I had no control of my actions.

I got on all fours, and moved close to Tim. I let my little breasts hang down over my brother's face, so he could see truly them.

I told him, "Please, don't move - just look..."

He looked at my soft little breasts, and my tiny hard nipples - and I stared at his bewildering erection.

I had NEVER seen anything like it, and it seemed to release such powerful emotions, deep within me, and I just let myself admire what I was seeing.

Without realizing what I was doing, I reached my hand out toward his tall erection.

I simply HAD to touch it.

As my fingertip delicately caressed it, my brother flinched.

He whimpered, "Oh NO!"

I was surprised, and it took me a second to understand.

I said, "Please Tim, don't be scared. "

"But - it might happen again..."

"Tell me what you are feeling."

"I'm so scared. I don't want to cum too fast like I did before."

He sounded so emotional and vulnerable, and I felt a deep NEED to calm him down - to help him.

I whispered, "Please, relax."

And just my words seem to make his whole body calm down. Seeing him react like that, I realized the power I had in my words.

I stayed still, with my hand just an inch away from his hard penis - and my little breasts above his face.

I thought carefully before I spoke.

Then I calmly said, "Tim, I'm going to say this again, listen to me - Listen to my words. I can completely control your fear of cumming too soon. I can control it. Imagine a switch, like on a machine, and you will NOT be able to cum - until I move that switch."

"But, I worry..."

I went on, "No. I can control it. You won't achieve an orgasm until I tell you it's okay. Until I give you permission, you will NOT be able - be able to - to - to climax - to cum, until I tell you it's time. It can NOT happen until I tell you. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Then, suddenly, my little hand was wrapped around his hard erection.

Tim moaned with passion, "Oh fuck - Oh fuck..."

I was shocked at how warm it felt, and how - how beautiful and perfect it seemed.

For the next few minutes I cautiously caressed it, and fondled it. I got right in close, and in the pale light of the bedside lamp, I carefully studied it. I even smelled it.

My brother would react so powerfully to my every little touch. His breathing was getting faster.

Then, I gently gripped my hand around his penis, and delicately began to stroke in a slow gentle rhythm.

He instantly responded, "Oh Casey - Oh FUCK..."

And then I gripped a little tighter and pumped a little harder. He was suddenly gasping with lust, and it made me squeeze even tighter.

I whispered, "Tim, I am controlling this, you will NOT climax."

He replied, "This feel SO amazing..."

I didn't fully understand what was happening, but I kept at this for a few minutes, and my brother was absolutely ecstatic - but he didn't climax.

I knew I could control that.

But as I pumped, the motion of my hand made my breasts jiggle, and he was watching my breast, like that was MORE exciting than my hand stroking his erection

He panted, "Oh God, Casey..."

His expression was awash in absolute ecstasy, and it just sent me higher. I could tell my breasts fascinated him, and at the same time, I was completely entranced by the sensation of my hand on his penis.

I had never felt ANYTHING so arousing.

I looked down at my brother, as he sat there, frozen. He seemed like a beautiful angel, naked and flawless.

Then, I felt something - it was me - I put one hand between my legs and I felt my panties. Oh God, they felt damp - my vagina was WET!

The sensation just electrified me; it was so unbelievably sexy and wonderful. And right then, a thought just hit me, I suddenly knew that I would finally be able to cum. I suddenly just knew it! I would really have an orgasm.

With that realization, I completely abandoned myself to my own desires.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had rolled over onto my back and I pulled my wet panties off. With that, I was suddenly completely naked, and I felt a sense of liberation I had never known.

I'm not sure how it happened, but the next thing I remember I was naked and straddling him. I was sitting up, on my knees, with my legs spread, right over my brother's belly.

It was so powerful. Suddenly, all my fears and worries melted away.

Oh my God, I was perfectly naked. I moved my self taller on my knees and slightly arched my back; I was showing Tim my body. I wanted him to see me. I was on fire - I wanted him to see me, my small breasts, my tummy, my baby fat, my pubic hair - my wet vagina.

I spread my knees wider and inched a little toward Tim's face - I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to see my open wet vagina.

I could FEEL the overwhelming joy in Tim - I felt so beautiful.

Tim was still breathing hard, in an anxious way. It was so intense, but at the same time I felt this overwhelming NEED to let Tim see me. And for me to see him.

Then I carefully moved myself over Tim, straddling him - right above his face, so my vagina was easy for him to see.

I felt so strong and so beautiful. I absolutely LOVED letting Tim see me like this. My breasts are small and my nipples were hard. I could tell he was excited, and - Oh God - I wanted - I NEEDED - him to look at me. The way I was sitting, my knees were on the bed and my legs were wide, and I let him see me - my wet vagina.

And in a quiet voice, I said, "Tell me what you are feeling."

"Oh God Casey, you look SO beautiful."

Tim was frozen on his back, still and quiet, almost in disbelief. I inched my way back down his tummy, so my crotch was up centered directly above his penis.

I couldn't believe I was really doing this. There was no hurry, with Tim looking at me - I felt so beautiful.

There was a long silence, and finally Tim smiled.

The one fear I had ALWAYS had about ever having sex with a boy was getting pregnant. But right now, with Tim so deep in a hypnotic trance, I just KNEW that I could keep Tim from cumming inside me.

I felt powerful and inspired.

I whispered, "Remember, you won't be able to - you CAN'T cum - until I tell you it's okay..."

With that, he nodded yes. He looked up at me with such emotion, I thought I would cry. Oh God - It felt so good.

Tim whispered, "Casey - Thank you."

Then, I sat up taller and positioned myself high on my knees. Tim stared wide-eyed. My heart started pounding. My brother looked so unbelievably ecstatic.

I was joyous.

Tim was breathing deeply, his chest rising and falling. Seeing Tim so eager - so hungry - made me feel entranced, like the whole world was telling me yes.

I stood on my knees, naked - and I felt an infinite strength - everything seemed so lovely and powerful.

Tim stared at me at the wetness between my legs. He was completely transfixed on this small area, it looked like he was afraid to blink. Neither of us moved for a long time, the quiet was broken only by Tim's deep breathing.

addieQ
addieQ
1,729 Followers