Casey Hypnotizes Her Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

Tim's intense gaze was totally locked on my wet vagina, he was completely lost in concentration. He was breathing hard, his chest was moving with each inhalation.

I whispered, "Tim - you need to stay still. You CAN'T move."

"Okay."

"And you CAN'T cum until I tell you."

Tim didn't say anything for a minute. Finally he stammered, "You're so beautiful - I'm scared my heart is going to burst..."

"It's okay..."

I could tell Tim's desire was rising to a sort of panic.

Then I squirmed back, I still was on my knees, positioned directly above his long erection.

In a haunted whisper Tim said, "Casey - Oh dear God, Casey."

His beautiful penis - oh god - It was so hard, from me - from my helpful attention. It was pointed straight up toward my wet vagina lips.

"Casey..." He whispered.

My beautiful brother stayed motionless, and he watched me as I cautiously let myself move lower.

Then, it happened - the head of his penis touched my moist vagina.

I immediately gasped, "Oh - Oh Jesus - Oh Tim."

He heard the overwhelming emotion in my voice.

With that, I let my self settle, a little lower. And the smooth head of his penis seemed to delicately nestle itself into the sopping open folds of my vaginal lips.

I stammered, "Oh God - Tim, this feels SO good."

We stayed like that, without moving for a long time.

I felt such an overwhelming love for him, for his sensitivity.

Then he whispered, "Casey, I love you. I truly love you."

The kindness in his voice just seemed to make me melt.

"I love you too."

And then I simply allowed myself to sink down, to settle myself onto Tim's hard penis. I just relaxed, and softened my pose, inching my way down.

And as I melted, I looked down between my legs. Tim's penis looked absolutely enormous - and it was thick and hard. I could feel the big head slowly enter, and it felt different than I imagined, it felt so much more slippery.

Tim had his head on the pillow - and he was watching too.

Except for our breathing, both of us were silent, we were riveted by the sensations. Everything felt so smooth and wet, and the wetness was from me - it was from my own excitement.

Oh God - It was happening so slowly. I could feel Tim's penis slide its way up - further and deeper.

I whispered, "Put your hands on my hips - please."

Then I felt his strong smooth hands cradling my waist, it felt so lovely.

I asked, "Tim, please - can you push up a little, to make it deeper?"

My brother arched his hips and gently began to push upward; the motion was smooth and beautiful. Tim held onto my hips with his hands, and he was cautious and tender, helping me as we cautiously inched his erection further up into me. The sensations were so deep, smooth and wet - it was completely overpowering.

I was in such a dream state, it might have taken us 10 minutes, maybe longer, I can't be sure, but the staggering feelings within me - between us - were something mind-blowing in a way I had never felt before.

I lowered myself, until I was all the way down, pressing my vaginal lips firm against his pubic hair - it felt like I could grip his hard penis, like I could squeeze it.

Tim felt it and whimpered, "Oh God - Casey."

"Does it feel okay?"

"Yes, It feels SO good!"

Then, Tim gentility moved his hips upward, and it felt like he pushed even deeper into me.

Right at that instant - It was like some electrical switch was thrown, and I was suddenly on fire with emotion.

I sort of screamed, "Oh my GOD - OH FUCK!"

And I pumped myself down into Tim. And then up and down, and I was furious with motion.

I began to pant, "Tim - oh god - oh god..."

My motions were out of control as I violently slammed myself up and down against my brother's long hard penis.

I whimpered, "Oh god - oh god - oh god...

My emotions were spiraling out of control, I had to hunch forward and put my hands on the bed next to Tim's shoulders, and I watched - I looked down at my self, and watched my tiny breasts jiggle.

I knew how much my little brother LOVED seeing my breasts when they hung down, and I tried to position my chest above his face to make it as perfect for him as I could.

I gasped, "Tim - please - hold my bottom - Please..."

Instantly - I felt Tim grab my ass, it felt so perverted.

I begged, "Push - faster - Please..."

And I looked down between my legs - as Tim began to thrust upward to match my frantic rhythm.

Then I squealed, "Tim! Oh FUCK!"

I arched over to look between my legs. I watched, as Tim's huge erection would glide in and out of me, over and over. It felt velvety and slippery, as my vagina just seemed to swallow him with each pumping motion.

I begged, "Please - squeeze my bottom - tighter - Please..."

His hands squeezed tighter, and I could feel his fingertips gripping, and they were deep in my butt crack.

I whimpered, "Yes - Yes!"

Tim was gasping as I let my little breasts bounce - over him - so he could see.

I wanted - I desperately NEEDED him to see my tiny breasts. They were jiggling with the same powerful pumping of our hips. I felt SO beautiful.

My brother panted, "I love you so much..."

Right then I absolutely exploded, I climaxed - and it just released a flood of sensations - and without realizing what was happening - suddenly there was a hot wet splashing, and the wetness was getting all over Tim. I was gushing in a way that seemed unreal. The feeling of slipperiness had changed, it got even WETTER, Oh God - it was beautiful.

I squealed, "Oh FUCK!"

And it just went on and on and on. It was incredible how long it lasted, the sensations were strong and hot, and the smell - the sweetness was luscious.

And Tim watched me with such devotion - it was glorious.

Suddenly, his penis was out of me, and I was literally convulsing with ecstasy on his naked tummy and chest. He was on his back holding my ass, and I was trembling with pleasure, as I got on my knees above him.

Tim was breathing hard and watching me closely, my vagina, as I dribbled on his tummy.

I stammered, "Oh my god - I came - I finally came."

And I wanted him to cum too. And I wanted it to be glorious for him. I felt this powerful NEED to make him happy.

I carefully positioned my self so he could see me, and my naked chest.

I knew he responded to my little baby voice, so I played it up a little, to try and get him even more stimulated.

I talked like a little girl and asked, "Timmy - Do you like my tiny little breasts?"

"Oh God - Casey - YES!"

Then, I leaned over Tim, and let my tiny, breasts hang down - over his erection, and he was frozen, straining to watch.

I cautiously asked, "Tell me, is this pretty - seeing my breasts - like this?"

"Oh fuck - YES! Oh God, it's SO beautiful."

Tim had been so adamant about his lust seeing my breasts, and how they looked when I leaned over forward. I loved hearing about fixation - his fetish - I needed to completely let him indulge in his powerful obsession.

I kept talking in my little-girl-voice, "Good boy, I want you to see my breasts. I want you to feel nice - to feel LOVE."

He whimpered, "Oh Casey - I love you..."

He looked at me with his beautiful big blue eyes. His chest was heaving from excitement.

His erection looked like it was straining, it was bounding and throbbing. And I carefully leaned over and let my little breasts, as they hover over and softly glide along his hard penis.

He was obviously lost in absolute ecstasy, and it just sent me higher.

He panted, "Oh God, Casey..."

I simply KNEW this is what he wanted; it was like I could read his mind.

I whispered, "Listen to me. Whatever your feeling, whatever love you feel for my little breasts, I want you to feel it even MORE intensely - right now."

He gasped, "Casey - Oh FUCK - Oh FUCK!"

I begged, "Please Baby - I need you to get more turned-on...."

My voice was pleading, and desperate.

I went on, "Whatever you're feeling, I want you multiply it by one hundred - please."

With that, he just seemed to spiral out of control - his breathing turned into a crazy kind of panic. Guiding his emotions like this was dangerously seductive.

I commanded him, "You are about to cum, it's building slowly."

His penis was glistening and wet - from ME, from my vagina, from MY sopping orgasm! And with his penis so close to my face - Oh god, the smell - the beautiful smell...

And then, without hesitating, I gripped my hand around his penis, and delicately began to stroke in a slow gentle rhythm.

He instantly responded, "Oh Casey - Oh FUCK..."

His hard erection was slippery with my warm juices. My hand would glide so beautifully and smoothly.

I grasped a little tighter and pumped a little harder. He was suddenly panting with lust, and it made me squeeze even tighter.

My brother was whimpering from the sensations.

At this point, I was so bent over, with my little boobs against his wet erection, that my ass was sticking up in the air. It felt SO perverted and exciting. I couldn't believe how much I delighted in the feeling - it was like he was making love to my breasts.

It was so fulfilling to FEEL his firm penis against my chest. Especially after feeling so insecure about my tiny breasts - to realize that they could create such crazy desire in my brother - that he could be so overwhelmed - I felt so beautiful.

"Oh Tim, I'll let you cum - I will - soon..."

Oh my God - I was still so sexually flooded from my orgasm; it felt like a kind of madness. Right then, all I wanted was for Tim to truly climax with the same wild intensity that I did.

And I knew I could make it beautiful for him.

"Timmy, you are about to have the most powerful climax you've ever experienced - ever. I will help you - do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Listen to me. Please, it will happen soon - it's building - it's intensifying..."

I gripped my hand tighter around his penis, and began to stroke even faster. I tried to push myself, my flat breasts, even closer against his throbbing penis.

He instantly stammered, "Oh Casey - CASEY..."

"Oh Baby, you are going to cum - it's just a little bit away - the feelings are building."

And then I gripped even tighter and pumped even harder, all the while, letting my little breasts bounce and rub against the head of his erection. He was suddenly gasping really loud with feverish lust, and it made me sort of crazy - to see him SO turned-on

I told him, "The feelings are building."

I didn't fully understand what was happening, but I kept at this for a few minutes, and my brother was absolutely frenzied with passion.

Looking up at his beautiful face, and I could see tears beginning to roll down his cheeks as he focused entirely on me.

I was joyous. I tried has hard as I could to stroke his erection and press my breasts against it too.

I pumped a little faster, the motion of my hand made my breasts jiggle, and they almost seemed to slap against his erection, and he was watching my breast, like was the most beautiful thing imaginable.

"Listen to me, you are SO close. When I count to three, you will climax."

All he could do was whimper that he heard me.

"Tim, it will be beautiful and powerful."

And with that, I just squeezed his throbbing erection in my hands and tried to cradle it in between my soft breasts. I was so urgent to make him achieve something glorious.

He looked at me with tear filled eyes and stammered, "I - I love - you..."

I stroked faster and whispered, "One - Two - THREE..."

Instantly - My brother began writhing in ecstasy.

He cried out, "Casey!"

Suddenly, my chest felt hot and wet - and I watched as a thick stream of milky white cum pumped out onto the pale skin of my breasts.

I let him spurt all over me, all over my breasts, and his erection pulsated in my hands. I could feel the powerful contractions as it squirted.

It had happened - and it was astounding. My beautiful brother was released of his fears, I had saved him. He went on for a LONG time without cumming. And when he did, he utterly exploded with joy. And it was ME that gave that to him.

The frenzy of his orgasm was subsiding. And I watched - and felt - him slowly melt into my bed. He radiated a glow of relief and gratitude.

I whispered, "Oh Baby - that was beautiful."

I let go of his penis, and moved up toward Tim's face.

I cautiously let my tiny breasts, now wet and dripping with warm cum, hang above my brother. Over his tear filled eyes, so he could see me, my breasts, close up. They were shiny and wet in the pale orange glow of the bedside lamp. It was so exquisite.

I whispered, "Tim I release you, you can move..."

Instantly, his chains were gone, and he reached up, and hugged me.

He pulled me down on top of him, as he lay there on the bed, and I wrapped myself around in. Our embrace was glorious and sympathetic. We squeezed each other tightly.

Oh God, we were clinging with such desperate emotion.

He whispered in my ear, "Casey - I love you..."

"Oh Baby brother - I love you SO much!"

The wetness of my slipper chest was delicious, and it was pressed against him so hard that I could feel his pounding heart as if it was inside me.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers