Casey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey’s sucking on your fat cock, sliding the head almost all the way out, her lips teasing the ridge where the head meets your shaft before pushing you down as far as she can. You lift your hips, pushing yourself into her mouth...fucking her mouth just as you love to do with me. I’m lost in the sensation of my building orgasm and whimper and press myself against you. You know my body better than I do and you know I’m getting close. Suddenly, you groan and suck my clit hard into your mouth and I know you’re cumming...cumming in Casey’s mouth. God, that does it, oh baby, godddd.... I arch my back and yell as I explode all over you. Uncontrollably pressing and rubbing my pussy all over your face.

Our bodies are covered in a sheen of sweat as you pull me down beside you. Casey’s head is resting on your thigh. Your cock, now softening, lays against your tummy. She and I make eye contact and, much to our surprise, burst into giggles. Casey looks at you with a twinkle in her eye, “Hi, Jack, how are ya? Long time, no see.”

We all laugh and relax for a moment or two, then Casey sits up and reaches over you to get her wine, her breasts falling right in front of your face. As she moves to put the glass back, you lift your head a bit and suck her breast into your mouth. She freezes and sighs, her eyes closing as you play with her.

I swallow hard and look at your cock, it’s stirring, but not hard yet. I lean forward and take it into my mouth. It’s so different when it’s soft..my tongue can roll all over it, almost massage it. I press it gently between my tongue and the roof of my mouth and suck on it. You’ll never know how much of a turn on it is for me to make you hard this way. I play with your dick; my lips, tongue and hands all working together in a flurry of sensations that has you growing hard again in no time.

Casey’s on all fours beside me, her pussy close to me as you continue to tease her tits with your mouth. I watch as you slide one finger into her pussy and I can’t help it... I reach up and slide a finger into her pussy, too. You and I are fingering her together. She shivers and pushes back a bit, groaning, “God, that feels so good...” You can hear the wet noises as we move our fingers in and out of her wet hole, but oooh baby, I get to watch it while sucking your cock! Soon, you’ve got another hard on and I know just what to do with it. I slide you out of my mouth and get up on my knees, pulling Casey’s tits out of your mouth as I move her so she’s on her hands and knees beside you. I rub her clit and she moans. Then I lean forward and speak to her, “You said you were tired of battery operated boyfriends, Case... tell me, would you like to be fucked by a real cock?” Casey moans as I flick around her clit with my fingernail. It seems to be all the encouragement you need. You quickly move behind her. I hold your cock and rub it back and forth over Casey’s pussy and then hold your swollen head at her opening. She moves back and you push in just a little bit. Casey’s head drops and she groans very low in the back of her throat.

“Do you like that, Casey? You want Jack to fuck you?” She nods...but I’m enjoying this too much.

“No, Case, you’re going to have to say it, hon. Tell me what you want. Do you want Jack’s thick cock inside you? Oooh believe me, Casey, nothing feels better.” I’m stroking your cock, the head almost all the way inside her and you begin rocking..fucking my hand and just pushing your sweet plum inside her. God, which one of us is more turned on by this?

Casey whimpers, “Please, Jack... Lauren... please... fuck me, Jack.”

I let go of your cock but stay on my knees to watch your cock sink into Casey’s pussy. She may not be as small as I am, but you’re so thick that I know Casey’s experiencing that incredible feeling of stretching around your dick. Her head drops as your hands go to her hips and you start slowly moving inside her. God, this is so sexy to watch... I love seeing your cock disappear and then reappear wet from her. I feel your eyes on me and look up at you. There’s such heat in your gaze, baby. I know you’re enjoying this more because I’m watching you. Casey lowers one hand to her clit and starts to rub as you fuck her. You groan as she tightens around you and fuck her harder.

For the first time, I’m jealous...not because you’re fucking another woman, but because I’m desperate to have you inside me. Casey’s lost in this as she gets closer and closer to cumming. I can’t take it anymore, I lay back, spread my legs and push my finger into my pussy, matching my rhythm with yours. You’re watching me while you fuck Casey...devouring my pussy with your eyes.

Suddenly Casey’s arches her back like a cat and then yells, “Christ I’m cummingggggggggggg!!” I watch her body stiffen as you push yourself all the way inside her and she cums around your cock. I’m pull the hood back from my clit , anxious to cum...desperate to cum.

You pull yourself from Casey and I’m shocked to see you’re still very hard. You didn’t cum in Casey. You grab my hips and pull me to you. With something akin to a growl, you place your cock at my pussy, grab my hips and simultaneously pull me onto your cock and shove yourself all the way in me. Goddd I almost scream with pleasure!!

You move right away. There’s nothing “nice” about this and that’s fine with me. I spread my legs as far as they can go as you pound yourself into me. My tits bounce from the power of each thrust, your balls slapping against me. There’s nothing I can do but lay there, take it and absolutely love it. My tight little hole is so hot and wet around you, baby. Each time you drive into me, you can feel it stretching around your fat cock. My head’s rolling side to side, my hand on my clit..I don’t need to rub it because each time you push into me, you bang my fingertips against it. Suddenly I feel Casey’s hands on my tits - she’s watching the way you fuck me and how much I enjoy it. She pinches my nipple and rolls it around while rubbing her clit with her other hand. I can’t help it, I tighten around you like a vise. You can feel tremors against your cock each time you drive yourself into my pussy and you know, baby, I’m going to cum. I writhe, thrash as much as I can because your hands are still on my hips. You fuck me harder..I thought it was impossible, but this is animalistic. Angrily pounding yourself into me as you get closer and closer to cumming.

“Yesss,” you say through gritted teeth, “Cum for me, baby. Cum on my cock, Lauren and I’ll fill your little pussy with cum.”

That sends me over the edge and I call out your name as I start to cum. My whole body stiffens but that doesn’t stop you. You keep fucking me...lost in your own oncoming orgasm. Suddenly you drive yourself all the way in me and stay there. The head of your cock right up against my womb as streams and streams of cum fill my pussy. You groan and it’s the sexiest sound I have ever heard. It makes my pussy squeeze your cock even more. Casey’s moaning beside us as she watches us explode and masturbates herself to orgasm.

Finally, it’s over and we’re all exhausted. You lay sandwiched between Casey and I; I curl into you, throwing my leg over your hip. Your hand is on my ass, pulling me even closer to keep your cock partially inside me. Casey curls her body against your back and wraps her arms around both of us. You kiss me sweetly and whisper how very much you love me. I smile and tell you I love you, too.

It takes no time for us all to fall asleep, and I have to wonder what will happen the next time I open my eyes.

12