Casey's Double Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,929 Followers

Casey looked at her and she winked at him.

"Stop it." He scolded her.

"What?" She said, feigning innocence.

"You know what."

She giggled.

Casey mind was gone now. Finishing his task was out of the question. What he needed was to fuck his slutty little girlfriend, and he needed to do it now. His mind raced thinking of where he could take her. He couldn't do it in his office. He didn't want to go to his car. Going home was too far and would take too long. It was passed 12:00 now. Most of the office was either gone to lunch, was in the cafeteria, or headed that way. He stood up, walked around his desk and grabbed Cara by the wrist.

"Come on!" He told her.

"What are you doing?" she giggled, as she tried to slip her dangling heel back on while being pulled along by Casey.

"Just be quiet." He told her. "I have a better plan than lunch."

"Casey.........What are you up to?" Cara chided him.

Casey stopped at a door marked "Supplies", looked around the office and saw that no one noticed them, opened the door and pulled Cara into the small room. There was nothing in there but shelves with office supplies on them. There was no lock, so it was quite risky picking this place, although not as much traffic came here as the copier room, his other choice for their rendezvous. Cara started to protest as Casey closed the door, but before she could say anything, he pushed her up against the closed door and began passionately kissing her. His hands instantly began mauling her body. One went up her skirt and the other mauled her tits.

Cara didn't know what to do. She was so overwhelmed by his actions. She kissed him back and soon she was being just as amorous as he was. She loved it when Casey took charge like this. She relished the feel of his hands all over her. She felt him move her panties to the side and slide a finger inside her pussy. She felt his other hand find her hardening nipple and squeeze it forcefully. Her pussy involuntarily began to drip with excitement. This was really hot. The thought of getting caught never even crossed her mind.

Once again, Casey's mind returned to the other night and Tabitha's story. He remembered every word of it, and as he recalled her telling it, he began to follow the story as if it were instructions. He pulled his finger from her pussy and started to unbutton her top. Her bra came into view and Casey got even hotter. Cara just was wearing a white cotton bra and her tits were nowhere close to the size of Tabitha's tits. However, the images in his head of Tabitha and her lover over loaded his brain and what he thought he was seeing was Tabitha's big fat tits in that silky Maroon bra. When he got the top open, he buried his face between her tits. He squeezed Cara's tits together surrounding his face. Just like Tabitha's lover, Casey began to bite Cara's nipples through the fabric of her bra. Casey did this for several seconds, as Cara squealed with delight. Cara loved the feel of his teeth gnashing down on her aroused nipples. She grabbed the back of his head and held it firm as he assaulted her bra covered tits. Her pussy was so wet now, she could feel it soiling her panties.

Then, just as suddenly as he had started to attack her, Casey stopped, looked her in the eye, put both hands on her shoulders, pushed her down and said, "Suck my cock!"

Cara did exactly that. The mere command made her knees weak. She dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants, pulled out his prick and swallowed it whole. Casey was in heaven. His dream of having Tabitha on her knees sucking his cock was coming true........Well at least in his mind it was. He remembered how she had described it the other night to him, and he grabbed hold of Cara's head with both hands and began to fuck her "dirty little mouth" like the "perfect little slut" she was.

Cara was really gettting into this control thing. She loved Casey treating her this way. She wasn't scared, because she felt Casey really cared for her and she knew he would never really hurt her. However, like many women, she wanted to be taken and fucked hard, and that was exactly what Casey was doing. As he held her head and fucked her mouth, Cara slid one hand down her body, between her legs, inside her panties and launched an attack of her own on her swollen clit. She fiddled it and pinched it as her man showed her who was boss by fucking her mouth. She could feel her orgasm building from all the excitement. Just when she thought it would come, Casey took another action that turned her on even more.

Casey again recalled more of the story, and turned it into more instructions. He stood Cara up, bent her over a stack of paper boxes, lifted her skirt over her ass, pulled her panties to the side and buried his dick in her wet pussy. He grabbed hold of her hips and fucked Tabitha like the whore she was. Well in his own little world that's who he was fucking. He was not at all gentle. He fucked her hard and fast. He wanted to show Tabitha who was boss.

Cara ate it up. She gasped when he flipped her around, she squealed when he flipped her skirt up. She cooed when he moved her panties to the side. And she moaned when he drove his prick inside of her. It didn't take her long to cum, not that Casey even noticed. She wanted to scream when it hit, but she remembered where they were, and bit her lip to keep the sound from escaping. It was not the biggest orgasm she had ever had, but it was a good one. All the exhilaration from where they were and how it all went down was quite hot and Cara relished the entire experience.

Casey was soon at a fever pitch, and in no time, he was grunting and groaning as his balls swelled and exploded inside Cara's accepting pussy. He was lucky that Cara was a fast cummer, and didn't notice that they had been in that room for less than 10 minutes had been fucking less than three minutes when Casey blew his top. As he finished, he was again brought back to reality as Cara spoke to him.

"Oh Casey.........Baby that was so naughty..........and so hot." She praised him.

When he heard her, he realized who he was really fucking. It scared him a bit that his mind could block out reality that way and that he could actually think it was Tabitha he was with until that very moment. However, once again the words Cara spoke hit him and he knew she had no clue what he was really thinking about. He still felt a bit guilty.

"Sorry if I was too rough, sweetheart." He apologized.

"Oh Baby, that's fine. You were so good, and I loved it." She re-assured him. Then, noticing what time it was, she said, "Shit I gotta get back to work." She pushed Casey off of her, pulled her panties back in place, kissed him on the lips and asked if she could see him tonight for dinner.

"Sure." Was all Casey could say. Then recognizing that Cara was about to open the door, he shoved his pecker back into the fly of his pants and watched as his girlfriend exited the room.

---------------------------------------------

Later that evening Casey was sitting on his couch when Cara walked into his apartment. She was later than usual because she had taken too long at lunch and had to make up the time before she could leave. She walked in with a couple of bags from the grocery store and told Casey she would have dinner ready in a little less than an hour. She disappeared into the kitchen. Casey sat on the couch for about a half hour watching a Seinfeld episode before he got bored and went into the kitchen to see how dinner was coming along. As he entered the kitchen Cara was bent over looking into the cupboard for a certain pot that she could not seem to find. Casey stared at her ass in the same skirt she had worn to his work this afternoon. All he could see was smooth material stretched over her ass, no signs of any panty lines. He walked up behind her and smoothed his hands over both ass cheeks and then slid them down her uncovered legs.

"I don't feel any panties on you, you dirty little slut." He said in a joking fashion.

Cara stood up rather quickly, not expecting what had just happened. She turned, looked over her shoulder and looked at Casey. "That's because this little slut is not wearing any. Someone's cum dripped out of her pussy all day and made a mess of them."

Casey's dick got instantly hard thinking of Cara's bare pussy under her skirt. He rubbed her ass some more, then slid his hands up under her arms and around to her tits. He squeezed them aggressively and ground his swelling prick into her ass.

"Stop that!" Cara admonished him. "I'm trying to cook you dinner."

"Dinner can wait." He told her.

"No it can't. It will be ruined if I don't watch it closely." She told him.

Casey ignored her.

"Dinner can wait." He told her as he directed her toward the table until her thighs hit the edge. He pulled his hands back and pressed on her back, bending her over the table. He hiked up her skirt and pulled his rock hard penis from his pants.

"You know you want it slut." He told her, half joking, but not really. He knew that she liked it when he talked dirty and called her naughty names.

Cara was instantly aroused. She had been pretty hot all afternoon after that little escapade at Casey's office. It really didn't take much convincing to make her forget about dinner. He pussy was already wet, and Casey's forcefulness and dirty talk had her ready to go in no time. She spread her legs and rested her elbows on the table.

"Go on big boy give this slut what she wants." She told him looking over her shoulder at him.

Casey slid his hard-on into her in one smooth stroke.

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" Cara cooed at the feel of it as it filled her.

Casey wasted no time, grabbing hold of her hips and starting a stern, aggressive rhythm of fucking.

Cara moaned with each and every stroke of his dick into her, and Casey grunted with each stroke as well. He watched as her round ass shook with each stroke and it spurred him on to go even faster. Soon he was pounding her ass so hard that they were actually moving the table across the small kitchen floor as Cara's thighs continually hit the table. She had to walk along with the table as not to get off balance and fall.

Cara loved every second of it, and Casey was just as fired up. He had some staying power since just a few hours earlier they had done this. Cara moaned her acceptance of Casey's assault and he grunted his dominance. It was about five minutes later that Cara screamed out her orgasm, and didn't even care who heard. Casey loved watching her displays of pleasure, and enjoyed the fact that she came long before he did. None of his other girlfriends had cum before him. It was about five minutes later that he finally felt his balls boil. He was going so fast that as it approached he pulled back to far just before he came. He tried to find the hole again, but in his ecstasy and his haste he kept missing. So he just grabbed his dick and stoked it as it exploded all over Cara's ass and the back of her blouse.

Cara was again building to another orgasm when she felt Casey slip out. She didn't know what was up but then the feel of that warm liquid falling all over her ass was quite the turn on.

"Oh yes, cum on my ass!" she screamed.

Casey was surprised at this turn of events, and even more surprised when she reached back and held Casey's hand as he finished stroking his pecker through his orgasm. Then she lay her body down on the table and rubbed the warm gooey fluid all over her own ass. She cooed and moaned her arousal as she did it.

Casey stood there with his withering dick in his hand and relished the sight of his dirty little slut of a girlfriend. He suddenly realized that this was the first time he had fucked her without thinking of Tabitha. Maybe he would finally be able to forget about the woman who had ruined his life a year ago and continued to use him like a chump. He was sure he could rid himself of that damn bitch once and for all.

......but could he really??

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,929 Followers
12