Casey's Double Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so, Fuck me Casey, baby, fuck your dirty little slut. Cum inside my dirty pussy."

Casey did just that. He fucked her hard and he fucked her fast. He didn't care what she just said, he just wanted to fuck her. Tabitha opened her blouse and showed Casey her tits. She knew how to get him hot. She squeezed them and tweaked her nipples. Within a few minutes, Casey was grunting and coming with great force. He added his load to Brad's in Tabitha's pussy. His climax was so great, he got lightheaded and collapsed on top of her, resting his head between her magnificent tits.

Tabitha stroked his hair, "That was hot baby. Don't you think that was hot?"

"Um hm." Was all Casey could muster as his orgasm had zapped all of his energy.

Tabitha knew she had him. Her Casey would never stray again. She was sure of it. And with this new found info about how hot Casey got watching her fuck other guys, she knew she could fuck whoever she wanted now. She could use this info to control him from now on. She smiled to herself with an evil grin and just comforted her new cuckold boyfriend into her bosom.

to be continued????

Let me know if you want that.