Casey's Fall Ch. 01

Story Info
Week 1, Mon. A mystery blackmailer with unusual demands.
8.2k words
4.48
91.7k
133

Part 1 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey Reine had lived her whole life in Port Wiluma. It wasn't a bad place to live as far as towns go. With a population of around 150,000, it had all the perks of city living, such as home-delivered pizza, shopping malls and movie theatres, while lacking most of the hustle and bustle of big city life. While it was a coastal town, it failed to draw surfers due to an offshore reef which sheltered the mainland from the larger waves. An esplanade ran parallel to the beach along its length. Well, calling it a beach was stretching things somewhat. Further north and south it was crowded with mangroves and smelly mud, while the beach part alongside the esplanade was mostly a cleared patch of a metre or so of white sand in between lapping waves and grassy parks with picnic tables where you could sit and watch pelicans and seagulls while eating fish and chips. Assuming you were happy to share your meal with the local birdlife of course.

Behind the esplanade, a downtown area with shopping malls, offices and other businesses stretched to the suburbs in the hills beyond. Most people here lived and worked in town, but a significant portion commuted to the nearby capital of Stocksgate, some sixty minutes or so inland on the state highway. Many others were employed at the military base just outside town. Jeeps and personnel carriers were not an uncommon sight on the roads.

The day began as most days did for Casey. She felt tired but good after her usual hour on the track before her first class began. She was in the final year of her two-year post-high school technical diploma, and graduation was now just months away. She'd chosen a career in Graphic Design, as had her best friend, Amelia. Casey's grades were certainly up there for a Uni degree, but finance had been the deciding factor to settle on a technical diploma instead. Her sister, Jolene, four years her senior and equally academically gifted, had gone on to Uni to study for a business degree, and that had stretched the family's budget already. Their parents, Michael and Sue, were working class so their incomes were only going to go so far for two daughters. Technical diplomas weren't paid for by the taxpayer like the first twelve years of education had been, but it was still a damn sight cheaper than Uni, so Casey had gone for that. She had no hard feelings about it, though, other than it essentially meant two more years of high school and its draconian rules. At 18 and 19, these older Grade 13 & 14 "Tech" students like her were legal adults and segregated from the rest of the high school with their own buildings and cafeteria, yet they were still subjected to the same pathetic authoritarian high school rules. That factor was compounded by the formidable and staunchly conservative Dean, Eunice Bernstein, who ruled the campus with an iron fist.

The water in the shower was refreshing and she was alone in the locker room. She loved these early mornings. It felt like she had the whole place to herself and being alone was just awesome. It wasn't that she didn't like people. She did, and she was well-liked herself. She just didn't get them. Ok, so she couldn't read people well. She had topped her classes in maths and the sciences in high school, and she hardly even had to study to do it. So what if non-verbal cues went straight over her head? What did it matter if she had to analyse every conversation afterwards to figure out if people were taking her seriously or if they were making fun of her? That only meant she became an expert in faking those cues herself, so no one ever suspected she was any different to them.

Before Christmas the year before, an anonymous "Secret Santa" had left a cheap T-Shirt wrapped in Christmas paper on her locker with the words "I used to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure" printed on it. It was just a gag gift, perhaps meant as a friendly jibe from a friend, or maybe it was an attempt to bully her from someone not so friendly. Either way it had hurt. A lot. Decisions weren't easy if you didn't have all the facts. How could anyone not understand that? A good decision required all the facts, and nothing less than complete pragmatism. Emotion should never factor into a good decision. "Going with your gut" sounded so stupid. It could only be choice A or B, or no choice at all and let fate decide when it was good and ready, or when more data became available.

As she towelled off, she looked in the mirror and was pleased to see a hint of her abs coming out at last. She had worked so hard, and it was finally paying off. She took in the rest of her body and liked what she saw for a change. She was tall and slender with long and well-defined legs, and a petite but still athletic frame. Her breasts were small and perky. More jiggle than bounce, but that was ok. "Who needs big tits anyway?" she often wondered. They seemed more of a burden than anything else, particularly for a runner. Although, she had worried that her recent endeavours into fat-loss might leave her completely flat-chested, but so far thankfully it hadn't taken any real toll on them at all. If anything, they were even perkier and seemed to be sitting even higher on her chest.

While slim, her hips had an undeniably feminine curve to them, and she sported a firm but shapely bottom. Her pubic hair was quite dark and contrasted sharply with her pale skin. She trimmed the excess hair sometimes in summer but only just enough to stop it poking out the sides of her swimsuit. She couldn't understand the trend of shaving it all off like some of the other girls did. To her, pubic hair was a badge of womanhood and shaving it all off was unthinkable. Gross, so slutty. Only a girl with no self-respect and aspirations of becoming some man's fuck-toy would willingly do that. Plus, the hair helped hide her extremely prominent and protruding labia minora, which she thought was abnormal and ugly. So far, no boy had seen it and she intended to keep it that way for now, but if she did fall in love and decide to have sex with someone someday, knowing it was well disguised amongst the thick hair might allow her to feel a little less self-conscious about him seeing or touching her. Ok, so with her 19th birthday approaching, maybe she was getting to be a bit of an old maid by today's standards, but that was no reason to rush out and throw herself at just any boy just yet. When it happened, it had to be someone special who would love her for who she was, not for whatever she looked like naked.

She gave her shoulder length mousy-brown hair a quick brush and then just a little lip gloss. Perfect. Modest and clean without being skanky.

"Hi, Casey!"

Casey turned to see Amelia walk in and put her sports gear in her locker. It felt like she had known Amelia forever, and she regarded her as her best friend. Sure, she was pleasant to everyone, but Amelia was special. As close as they were though, she still felt self-conscious to be standing around in her underwear in front of her. She quickly turned her back to button up her blouse and put on the wrap-around knee-length skirt she had been forced to wear that day. It was an awful design, attaching only by Velcro. Casey loathed it and seldom wore it but had been putting off doing her laundry so all of the dresses she preferred to wear were dirty.

"How was your run today?"

"Not bad," Casey replied. "I feel like I'm getting quicker at last. I even finished with a sprint!"

"That's great!" replied Amelia. "I wish I had half your willpower. I might have a bit less of this fat ass."

Amelia was maybe a size larger than Casey. Perhaps a little curvier but certainly not fat.

"Oh, you're not fat by any stretch of the imagination, but you're welcome to join me anytime," Casey responded, secretly hoping Amelia wouldn't take her up on the offer. She so loved the solitude of her morning runs.

"As if," Amelia replied. "Whoever put the words 'fun' and 'run' together in the one sentence had a screw loose as far as I'm concerned."

The girls giggled and continued getting ready for their first class, which they shared today.

"Wassup, bitches?"

The girls both groaned and rolled their eyes at each other. It was Cassandra Bloccato, a "popular girl". Many idolised Cassandra, regarding her as the be-all and end-all. She was gorgeous, flawless, and rich. As the saying goes, every boy wanted her, every girl wanted to be her. But she was also horribly self-obsessed and dreadfully condescending to girls like Casey and Amelia who she regarded as lower life forms. Cassandra was studying hospitality, but they had a few shared classes like Business Economics and Personnel Management.

"I hope I didn't interrupt you two dykes in the middle of munchin' each other's rugs or nuthin?" Cassandra jibed with a sarcastic smile while chewing gum, open-mouthed as usual.

Casey sighed. Cassandra's running joke about Amelia and Casey being lesbians had persisted since junior high school and it was getting so old. Amelia wasn't one to be bullied, though, and she usually had a comeback.

"Why? Are you jealous Cass? Is no one munching your skanky old rug these days?" Amelia responded.

Cassandra sniffed and was then distracted by several members of her posse entering the locker room.

Amelia and Casey were silently thankful for the interruption and gathered their things with a look and a giggle between them.

As they prepared to go to class, Casey jumped a little as her familiar ringtone came from her bag just as she had picked it up. With a sigh she put it down again and fished around inside for her phone.

"Who could it be at this hour?" she wondered. Perhaps her mother with something she had forgotten she supposed, but it was her sister, Jolene.

What the hell could she possibly want?

With a four-year gap between them they were never very close to begin with, and rarely even spoke these days after Jolene had started attending University across town and had decided to also leave home for some independence.

"Hey, sis. What's up?" Casey asked as she answered the phone.

"Casey, I was hoping I'd catch you before you started class. This is kind of awkward, but I need you to listen carefully."

Casey could tell by the tone of Jolene's voice that she was upset and had something important to say.

"Oh Jesus…" Jolene continued, "ok, it's a long story but I don't have much time, and you probably don't either. Um… fuck! The short version is I've been doing something not quite legal… Um... let's just say I've been using my newly acquired business skills, along with a chemistry major I know, um… to create a supply chain to help pay my tuition. I wouldn't be able to afford to be here at Uni without it."

Casey was shocked to hear that her sister was a drug dealer, but she let her continue without interrupting. She knew everything she needed to know at this point.

"Well, someone found out. Oh God! I'm in so much trouble. I don't know who he is, but I think he's a cop, and not a nice one. He has all the evidence and showed it to me in a text. He hasn't arrested me yet but he's threatening to if I don't play along. One of his demands was for your phone number. I don't know why he wanted it, and I don't know what he wants with it, but I had to give it to him. I think he's going to contact you. If he does, can you please play along? I'll make it up to you. I'll pay you back somehow if he wants money. Whatever. Just please don't make him mad, and please don't tell Mum and Dad."

"Well, ok I guess," Casey responded, somewhat puzzled by the revelation. "I haven't got much money, though, and Mum and Dad are barely scraping by. What could he possibly want from me, do you think?"

"I have no idea, but maybe it's something to mess with me. He said he was going to contact you. It all happened so fast, and I didn't have time to call to warn you sooner. It's just lucky I caught you now, so you'd at least be somewhat prepared."

"Ok, sis. I guess we'll find out what he wants soon enough," Casey replied assuredly despite the bizarreness and potential danger of the situation. "Look, don't worry about a thing. I'll handle it and get back to you if there's any trouble."

"Oh, this means so much to me. Thank you, Casey. Thank you."

"It's no trouble. Don't worry. You'll get through this. Um... look, I need to get to class. Is there anything else I need to know?"

"No, that's all I know at this stage anyway. Look, he's probably just going to pump you for more shit on me, but I really have no idea. I'm so sorry if he upsets you or asks you for money or something. I'll pay you back if he does, ok?"

"It's fine, sis. It really is. Just relax. I've got this ok."

"Oh, I owe you big time, Casey," Jolene answered with more than a little relief. "This means so much to me. Ok, I better let you get to class, and I'll go back to panicking, but this is on me, not you, ok?"

"It's fine, sis," Casey repeated. "Look, I better go. I still have 10 minutes, but the teacher has a reputation for giving tardy students detention, so I like to get there early."

Casey was surprised when her phone dinged to indicate a text message while she was still talking. She wondered who it could be. Few people texted her. She wondered if it might be the cop already that Jolene had mentioned.

"Ok. Thank you again. Fuck! Ok, just remember. I'll do anything to make it up to you or reimburse you if he asks for money, so please play along," Jolene added.

"I will, sis. I will. Ok, see you later. Maybe we can do dinner at home on the weekend or something?"

"Well, we'll see how this shit plays out first, but that sounds cool if it all blows over by then. Fuck! I better let you go. Ok, I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

Casey hung up and checked her messages. Sure enough there was a new text from an unknown caller.

"The rules - 1. no arguments. 2. no questions. 3. no blaming me if caught. text back Y if clear"

Um... ok then… So, it's not money then. Does he want me to do something illegal? What could he possibly want that I can give him? Is there something I might have access to here on campus that he wants maybe?

She remembered Jolene begging her not to make him mad. She guessed she had no choice but to see where it went for the time being.

"Y"

Ding.

"Take your panties off & put them in your bag. Reply back with an upskirt pic as proof. You have 5 mins to comply."

Oh my God! What? The guy is a perve? That's it? Who is going to see this picture? Jesus! I'm an 18-year-old Tech student, and this guy… well, I don't know how old he is, but if he is a cop then this is some seriously fucked up shit! If he is a cop, though, that probably means he has something serious on Jolene. Something serious enough to make him think he could get away with this, and he could probably manipulate the law to his advantage if it ever came back on him. He'd almost certainly have his bases covered before he got this far…

Casey had a million thoughts running through her head, none of them good, and no time to think about it. The guy had given her just 5 minutes and she had only 10 minutes before class. It was decision time, and she had to decide fast. The mention of a "first" task sounded concerning. Was there to be more to come? Was this just a test before he asked what he really wanted from her? There was only one solution with the data available so far.

Reluctantly and with a great deal of trembling, she followed the instructions to the letter. She entered the nearest cubicle, slid her panties down her legs and put them into her bag. Then she awkwardly spread her knees apart, put her phone between her legs and pointed it between her thighs. Her instinct was to close her legs and definitely not take that photo. There was nothing else for it for the moment, though. With a quick check to ensure that her face or anything else that could identify her would be visible, she looked up at the ceiling, closed her eyes and then clicked the shutter button.

Her finger paused over the "send" button for almost a minute before she finally hit it, and then it was done. Over. And someone, a complete stranger, now had a very graphic picture of her naked pussy.

Within seconds she got a response.

"Thank you. Keep your phone with you today. Panties stay off. I'll be checking. Nice meaty vag btw. Legs wider next time."

He would notice that! Checking? Next time? WTF?

Casey had considered putting her panties back on but now thought better of it. She wished more than anything she could have worn shorts today, or even a proper dress instead of the stupid skirt. It had a tendency to blow open at the worst possible moments.

She grabbed her things and exited the locker room, her mind reeling with what she had just done. She was more than a little aware of the extra breeziness beneath her skirt and hoped she could avoid stairs today. She also made a mental note to remember to keep her legs closed anytime she sat down.

The hallway was busy with students getting to classes. Casey joined the throng and spotted Amelia a short way down the hall beckoning to hurry up. She increased her pace as much as she could in the crowd. Amongst all the bustling she vaguely felt someone brush past her hip and a voice saying "whoops-a-daisy, sorry" followed by giggling and running. She turned to see Cassandra running away with something waving in her hand.

Weird… What is she doing?

Then it occurred to her that something suddenly felt very wrong. She looked down to discover she was completely naked from the waist down! She was momentarily confused but then screamed as realisation dawned on her that Cassandra had taken advantage of the stupid Velcro clasp, whipping off her skirt and running off with it, leaving her standing in the hallway half-naked before she even felt or realised anything had happened.

The scream caused everyone to stop and look straight at her. Shrieks of laughter began when they saw the bottomless student standing stock still in the hallway with her hands at her sides making no effort to cover her exposed pussy. Obviously, she was the butt of a prank or a wardrobe malfunction, or perhaps it was a dare or an exhibitionist stunt since she wasn't wearing panties. Casey finally recovered enough of her senses to use her hand to cover her privates and then looked around for a room she could run to or something to cover herself with. Her only option was to get back to the locker room, but her way was blocked by dozens of jeering onlookers.

"Nice ass!"

"OMG that's the hairiest minge I've ever seen!"

"That's so hot."

"Yeah, baby, take the rest off!"

"Flaunt it, honey."

"There's enough wool there for a whole sweater."

"Oh, her hand's in the way. I missed it."

Casey muscled past them all the way back into the locker room, then collapsed on a bench sobbing.

How could this happen? How could Cassandra be so mean? What have I ever done to her? Was this all a setup?

"Are you ok, Casey? I didn't quite see it, but I heard what happened," Amelia consoled as she burst into the locker room. "Oh, let me get you a towel or something and I'll see if someone has a spare skirt. Maybe Lost Property will have one your size?"

Oh God no! Lost Property is in Bernstein's office, and I don't want to explain this to that bitch.

Her fears were almost realised, though, when a teacher entered the locker room. It was Mrs Daly.