Casey's Fall Ch. 02

Story Info
Week 1, Tues. A nude run and a photoshoot.
6.9k words
4.41
30.5k
15

Part 2 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey rose much later than usual to find her mother was already packing up the breakfast things. She realised she only had time for a quick bite anyway if she was going to make the track to get some laps in before class, so she grabbed a granola bar. The memory of everything that had happened the day before had dulled somewhat but still lingered.

"Morning, Casey. Was that Jolene's car I saw last night?" her mother asked as she continued tidying up.

"Yes, Mum, she didn't have time to drop in, though."

"Oh, that's ok. I'm sure she's busy with her studies. I guess you two spent some time together yesterday then?"

"Oh sure. We went for a walk in the park together and I met some of Jolene's friends."

Well, that's not a total lie. I just left out the bit about being naked at the time, and that I met "friends".

Suddenly Casey could feel those hands on her legs again.

"That sounds nice, dear. Did you find the dinner I left for you?"

Casey heard her phone ding but ignored it.

"Yes thanks, Mum. It was delicious. OMG, is that the time? Sorry, I have to get going if I'm going to get some laps in."

"No problems, Casey. Take care and have a nice day."

Casey quickly fixed her hair into a ponytail, gathered her things, and made her way to the garage to her bike. Once there, she checked her phone, dreading what she might find.

"New mission - film yourself running a lap naked before class. Send video"

WTF? No way. I can't do that! How does he know I run anyway?

She texted back:

"I might get seen. Something else instead?"

Ding.

"Would you rather everyone sees this?"

There was an attachment. Casey opened it and saw a picture of the horrible incident in the park the day before when she was held with her legs spread open between the two boys. The degrading pose revealed her hated pussy lips too. She suddenly felt ill and wondered how he got that picture. Perhaps the boys had been put up to it by the blackmailer and they knew him? Then she realised it must be a screen capture from Jolene's video. There was no denying it was her in the picture either. The resolution was perfect. She was even smiling and looking relaxed like it was all her own doing. She wanted to be sick.

Ding.

"I have the student email list and your parents' emails. I can send pics & vid to all if you want?"

Casey was stricken with horror at the thought and knew she had little choice now. She wondered how she was going to pull off streaking on the oval without being seen. She was usually the only one at the track at this time of day but that was no guarantee there wouldn't be someone watching somewhere. The alternative of having anyone seeing that picture, let alone everyone on campus seeing it, and her parents, wasn't worth thinking about, though. Her life would be over. She had no choice.

Finally, she texted back:

"Fine I'll do it"

Ding.

"Good decision. Send the video to me before sunset."

Casey sighed and put her phone into her bag. Then with shaking legs and mounting dread, she got on her bike and commenced the journey to Tech. While she wasn't in the mood to do anything fast now, she knew she would have to hurry to leave enough time for her "mission" before other people started arriving.

The car park was still empty as she rode in through the main gate. So far so good. She parked her bike in the stand and made the short trip over to the oval on foot. It was also empty. Knowing that she had to film herself, she looked around for a suitable spot to mount her phone. Everywhere was too low or too close to take in the whole track, but at last she found a spot at the top of the bleachers, which also gave her a great vantage point to look over the grounds and make sure she was still alone. She tried propping the phone up against her bag, but her hands were trembling so much she could barely hold it still. At last, she managed to steady it, then she hit the record button and returned to the track.

After a final look around, she quickly slipped off her pants and top and set off wearing only her joggers. The added adrenaline of expecting to get caught at any moment spurred her on, and she felt like she had never run so fast in her life. An odd thought came into her mind that she should have set a stopwatch. This might just be a new record.

As she rounded the far turn and entered the home straight, she started feeling confident that she might actually make it without anyone seeing her. Then cold fear washed over her as she saw a car arriving in the car park, and if she could see them, they could see her. She hoped the occupants would delay exiting a little longer, or at least not look over her way for a bit. Then the finish line came up and she quickly darted over to her small pile of clothes and put them on as fast as she could.

She looked over at the car again just as the driver got out. To her great relief, they exited and walked straight towards the main building without so much as glancing her way. She had done it!

She went up to the top of the bleachers to fetch her bag and phone, only to discover that the phone had fallen face down at some point! Oh crap! She wanted to scream. She knew there was no way she could do another nude lap now with plenty of people starting to arrive. There was even a group of boys walking towards the oval now. She hoped against all odds that the phone recorded enough before falling over. She hit play to check.

Watching it was hard. As the video played, she saw herself descending the bleachers and getting into position, then stripping and immediately setting off running. She hated seeing herself like this. Flesh wobbling. Breasts jiggling. It was so completely mortifying. Especially on campus! She watched as her naked form rounded the far end. Then the scenery went crazy for a moment, and everything went dark. She'd only managed to capture half of it! She hoped that would be enough for him. She obviously completed the mission. The camera caught where she had stripped and put her clothes. There was no way she could have dressed again before making it back to them. She thought it best to just get it over with and find out sooner rather than later, so she texted the video to her blackmailer right then with the message:

"Sorry, stupid phone fell over. I hope this is enough"

It took a few moments to send, and Casey had no idea if he would even be awake to look at it, so she set off for the showers. She had barely stepped into the locker room when her phone dinged.

"+1 for completing the mission. -1 for crap camera skills. Next time someone else holds your phone for you and it must be a different person each time."

More missions?

Casey was aghast. How could she possibly ask someone to film her? What excuse could she come up with that would satisfy anyone? What would they think of her? How could she keep what she was doing a secret if she had to ask a different person each time? Word was bound to get out now. What would her friends think of her? Hell, if this went on long enough, she might end up asking everyone she knew anyway!

Ding.

"New mission tonight. I'll get back to you with the details."

Casey was now terrified. What would she have to do now? Would it have a punishment element because her phone didn't capture the whole lap? Would she have time to find someone, or the courage to ask them to record her doing whatever it is she was going to be doing? Would she even have the courage to do the mission at all?

Casey was obviously going to be kept in suspense, which was probably what he wanted. She damned him to hell.

She hit the showers and was happy to be dried and dressed before anyone else arrived, then dismayed when it turned out to be Cassandra.

"Wassup, slut? You got knickers on today? You done anythin' yet about that hideous bush?"

"Good morning to you too, Cassandra," Casey icily replied.

"Well, have you?"

"If you're asking if I have underwear on, yes I have, and no I'm not going to show you to prove it. Regarding my 'hideous bush' as you put it, my body, my decision."

"Uh huh...," Cassandra responded, not really giving a damn either way. She just wanted to get a rise, and that was enough of a rise to satisfy her. She commenced brushing her long blonde hair as members of her posse entered and joined her, taking her attention away from Casey at last.

Ding.

"Upskirt. 2 min. I hope you left your panties at home."

Casey was shocked and completely appalled at the idea of having to do that again. After all, hadn't she already done that one? She felt outraged enough to text him right back.

"You never told me I had to do that again?"

Ding.

"New rule: skirts & dresses only. No panties ever!"

Oh crap. What about riding my bike?

"What about riding my bike?"

"Skirts & dresses only. No panties ever!"

WTF? How will I pull that off? One gust of wind and I'll be showing everything! Jesus!

Having already spent a day without underwear yesterday, she decided it wasn't any more or less traumatic to do it again. Whatever. So she quickly entered a stall, removed her panties and took the degrading shot before texting it back to him.

Ding.

"Thank you, but you broke rule 2 - no questions. Consequences TBA."

Casey shuddered to imagine what that might mean.

The next text came halfway through second class before morning tea, but she was ready for it this time. She had taken to leaving her phone on her lap out of sight under her desk and set to silent. When it vibrated, she only needed a quick glance down to confirm it was him, then part her legs, aim the camera, then text the image back before placing the phone back on her lap. She had become so adept that she could almost do it without looking now, so no one was ever the wiser. She even used the same technique in the cafeteria at lunchtime when she had access to a toilet cubicle and could have just as easily used that for the increased privacy. It made her feel kind of daring, but also degraded and humiliated that she had to do it at all. It was fucking weird that some guy she didn't even know wanted to look at her genitals, but she was determined not to let this nonsense disrupt her life any more than necessary, as well as keeping Jolene out of trouble. To that end she felt she'd had a tiny win with her new technique and increased boldness.

The rest of the day went smoothly with just one more "upskirt" to fulfil during the final class for the day, which she again pulled off without incident. Classes were dismissed and the halls filled with students eager to be on their way.

As she made her way to her bike, she remembered his threat of consequences for questioning him, and she felt herself trembling in anticipation of the text. She couldn't imagine what it could be this time but expected it to be something awful, as if what she had been made to do so far wasn't awful enough. He seemed to know her schedule so was not shocked at all when it finally came.

Ding.

"Go to 127 centre St at 4pm. they'll be expecting you. Do whatever they ask"

Casey couldn't even guess what might be waiting for her at the address. All she knew was that it wouldn't be good. Centre St was downtown and completely out of her way too. Nevertheless, she had plenty of time to make it so she got on her bike and started making her way there. The journey was a pleasant one, apart from trying to ride in a skirt with no underwear without flashing half the world, and the mounting dread within her of what might be in store for her at the end.

When she finally found the address, the sign on the window said, "Mark Rosso Studios". She couldn't imagine what she would possibly be expected to do here. She decided there was nothing for it but to go in to find out.

She opened the door and saw a small reception area with a man talking to a woman sitting at the desk. The man turned to Casey as she entered.

"Ahh, you must be Casey? We've been expecting you. I'm Mark and this is my assistant Gillian. Come into my office and we'll get the paperwork out of the way first."

"Uh… hi… ok," Casey greeted, confused, and not having a clue what he was talking about.

Mark gestured to a door and Casey followed. On the other side of the wall behind the reception area she was surprised to find a large area with lots of tripods, studio lighting and various props set up in different areas. Realisation then dawned on her of what she would be doing now. She was going to be photographed. She prayed that it would be fairly innocent stuff that wouldn't involve her nudity.

"Do you have any modelling experience, Casey?" asked Mark.

"Uh no… first time."

"That's ok. I'll take it slow with you today. You'll be a pro in no time, you'll see."

Mark's enthusiasm was somewhat worrisome, but he had a manner about him which seemed to make Casey feel slightly at ease. Still, she wasn't sure what was ahead of her, so she kept looking around, trying to take in every detail to figure out what she was getting caught up in.

He gestured to another door, and she entered and found a small room with a desk. Mark took a seat behind the desk and beckoned to one of the opposite chairs.

"Ok, these are just standard consent and release forms. Just sign this one here, here, and here, and down the bottom of this one here."

"Um... Can I read them first? Should I get a lawyer to look at them?"

"Oh, I was assured this wouldn't be a problem for you. They're pretty standard stuff."

She quickly realised that this had all been prearranged and she didn't really have a choice about signing them, no matter what they said. Whatever was going on here was apparently "consequences" for asking questions, so the best decision was to run with it, get it over with and hopefully the blackmailer would be satisfied and eventually move on. Hell, this Mark guy might even be him, or they might know each other. There was too much to risk in rocking the boat right now, at least until she had more data.

"No, it's fine," Casey replied. "I just didn't realise there'd be paperwork involved and was surprised by it. I trust you."

Not!

She took the pen Mark offered to her and signed the forms where he had indicated.

"Excellent! Thanks for that," he responded as he took the documents back. "Now on this one you need to initial both pages and sign and date at the bottom of page 2. It's just a standard contract."

"Oh, what sort of contract?" Casey asked innocently, trying her best to sound pleasant rather than difficult or distrusting. She thought it best to avoid possibly angering him in case it got back to the blackmailer, or if he was the blackmailer.

"Oh, your manager said you'd be available from 4pm on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for the next two months. This just puts that in writing. Is that not correct?"

I have a manager? That's interesting... That probably means that he isn't the blackmailer and might not be aware that I'm not here voluntarily. On the other hand, it could be a lie…

She decided to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, while still being careful with how she behaved and what she said to him in case it got back to the blackmailer. Coming here twice a week for two months didn't sound good at all, though. She suddenly felt a little weak, knowing that whatever this was, it was far more serious than she had expected. Things were slipping out of control. Was there another choice? None that she could think of that would not end up with Jolene in trouble, and maybe that horrible video of her from Monday making its way to everyone she knew. Signing this was the lesser of two evils for the time being. It was the only choice possible.

"Um... I guess that'll be ok. Can I ask what I'll be doing first? Um... my manager wasn't clear about that," Casey asked, hoping his response might include a detail or two about who this "manager" might be.

"Yes, you'll be modelling for me in some photo shoots. It's what I do," he casually replied.

"Um... will it involve nudity?"

"You really haven't done this before, have you, Casey? That's ok. Everyone's nervous the first time. We'll take it slow. I'm very good at what I do. You'll be fine, you'll see."

So, it was going to involve nudity after all. Suddenly the penny dropped. This was about money after all! Whether it was Mark or someone else, that's what this was about. She was being pushed into doing nude modelling! She suddenly felt flushed and hoped the redness in her face wasn't obvious. She knew that she had to make it appear like she wanted to be here, and it was her choice, even though in reality she wanted to scream and run as far from there as possible. To act otherwise now would just make everything she'd already done for nothing. She felt trapped. Either way, people were going to see her naked body. Here, though, meant that hopefully only strangers ever saw it. The other option meant everyone on campus and even her parents would see it.

Oh God, I'll never hear the end of it from Cassandra if she sees those picture or the video. It would mean changing colleges at the very least, and it's so close to graduation. My parents will literally disown me if they see that stuff, and I couldn't change colleges without their support anyway. I'd be out on the street! No, this is the only choice.

Just the same, she couldn't imagine actually going through with going nude in this strange place in front of a man she had only just met while he took photos of her. It all seemed so surreal. Her head was spinning and her heart was racing now, but she couldn't figure a way out of it without blowing it for Jolene, or for that video being seen by everyone she knew, so she forced a smile and signed the contract.

"Excellent! Ok, just one more thing. I need to see proof of age to show you're over 18. Do you have a driver's license or student ID showing your date of birth?"

"Um… yes, I have both," Casey replied as she fished around in her backpack for her purse. She handed the items to him, and he promptly took them to a photocopier on the side of the room. The photocopier came to life and ran off two copies.

"Ok, I think we're all set," he said while handing her IDs back to her. "Gillian will go with you now to help you with your hair and makeup. I'll meet you in the studio when you're ready."

Casey's heart started beating hard as she looked around for Gillian before following her out the door. She was led to a room which looked like a professional dressing room complete with light bulbs around the mirrors. Gillian swept her hand towards a chair in front of one of the mirrors and Casey took the cue to sit in it.

"Now, let's see what we have here," Gillian began as she started to fuss with Casey's hair and turn her face this way and that.

Gillian was a very attractive and well-dressed woman with a large and elaborate tattoo covering most of her left arm. Unnaturally bright red hair, heavy makeup and horn-rimmed glasses completed the look. She appeared to be in her late twenties. Casey wondered if she did any modelling herself.

"This is my first time. Have you done anything like this before? Any tips?" asked Casey.

"Oh no, I'm definitely more comfortable on this side of the camera."

She continued scrutinising Casey's face. Casey realised Gillian was so wrapped up in her task that she wasn't listening to her, so no modelling advice would be forthcoming. Either that or maybe this was just her job and she had seen plenty of girls like Casey before and was hardened to it.

12