Casey's Fall Ch. 12

Story Info
Week 2, Fri. Strip tease in the cafeteria.
6.4k words
4.57
13.7k
12

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

As Casey woke up and the fog slowly lifted from her brain, in a panic she remembered that she still didn't have a plan for the mission she was supposed to do that day. Stripping in the Tech cafeteria at lunch time was the most horrible one yet too. She knew there was no hope this time of stopping dozens of eyes seeing her naked body, and she could not think of any way she could excuse her behaviour if she went through with it. Perhaps not going through with it was an option this time? For this mission, the consequences of doing it seemed almost as bad as if she didn't. Almost. Besides the evidence he had on Jolene, the blackmailer still had pictures and video of her masturbating and doing all sorts of things, which he was threatening to send to her parents as well as everyone on campus. After thinking about it, she decided that would be far worse. So, she was going to have to go through with it. But how?

Could she at least mitigate its effects perhaps? That would mean ensuring that she wasn't caught to start with. The blackmailer had said there would be a faculty meeting at midday, so she only needed to worry about campus security. Could she create a distraction to minimise the number of people in the cafeteria maybe? She considered setting off the fire alarm as one possibility. That would do it, but then her video would not show any other people present in the cafeteria, which would mean she would fail the mission. She now knew only too well now that getting her to expose herself in front of people was what got his rocks off. Plus, the consequences of getting caught raising a false fire alarm could be worse than if she was caught for public indecency.

Another problem was that Greg would also be present and he would see her behaviour as well. What would he think? Would he think she was a dreadful exhibitionist and slut? Would that mean the end of their relationship? But, on the other hand, maybe their budding relationship could work in her favour? What if she pretended that she was doing it for him? Ok, that might work. He would think she was a little crazy perhaps, but hopefully in a good way.

She would start out by presenting it as an impromptu dance for him set to Joe Cocker's "You Can Leave Your Hat On", then pretend to get carried away in the moment and take everything off. She had a suitable hat in mind too. People witnessing her dance might also accept it the same way. Sure, they might assume she was an exhibitionist, but they might also accept it as just a bit of fun between a girl and her boyfriend, and just smile to themselves and go about their business afterwards.

That was it then. She would present it as an impromptu gift to her boyfriend and ask him to video it as well. The blackmailer again would have no idea who did the recording, and she could just lie if he asked.

The next issue, assuming she pulled off this mission without getting arrested, was to start working towards uncovering the blackmailer's identity so she could hopefully put a stop to it. Jolene was the starting point. Should Casey confess what had been happening to her in the hope that it would get Jolene to open up and admit she was going through the same perverted nonsense? What if she wasn't, though? That would mean causing Jolene grief and worry when there wasn't anything she could do to change it. There must be some way to get her to open up, though.

Casey decided there was nothing for it but to ask her straight out, so she texted her.

"Hey sis, how are things at your end? Any more trouble?

Ding.

"No, all quiet here"

"So, he hasn't been making you do things?"

Ding.

"No, nothing. Why? Has he been making you do things?"

Fuck! Jolene hadn't revealed anything, so now it was back on Casey to decide whether to tell the truth or not. She decided to try revealing a little bit of the truth and hopefully that would trigger Jolene to also reveal something.

"Yes. Today he's making me to strip off in front of everyone at Tech"

Casey's phone immediately started ringing.

"What do you mean 'strip off in front of everyone'?" Jolene asked the moment Casey answered.

"Oh hey, sis," Casey replied, trying to sound like it wasn't such a big deal. "Um… well he wants me to do a striptease in the cafeteria or he'll send the evidence he has on you to the police."

"Are you fucking serious? You can't do that!"

"Well, I've been thinking about it, and I think I might be able to pull it off," Casey replied, still trying to water down how she really felt about it. "All of the faculty will be in a meeting, and if I'm quick, hopefully not too many people will get a good look."

"No, you can't do that! What if your friends see? What will they think? What if you get caught?" Jolene replied in alarm.

"Well, I figure the students will be cool and just assume I'm on a dare, so I just have to worry about faculty, and they'll all be occupied."

"You shouldn't do this, Casey," Jolene contended. "Dammit, I gave him everything I had, and I haven't heard from him since so I assumed we'd seen the last of him."

"So, you really haven't heard from him all this time?" Casey asked.

"No, nothing," Jolene replied. "I thought he'd been leaving you alone all this time as well. I can't ask you to do this, Casey. Just forget about it. I'll just have to hand myself in."

Drat. It sounds like she's telling the truth and he's only been targeting me. Why, though?

"You're not asking me to do it, Jolene. He is," Casey stated. "It's my choice."

Jolene was silent and then finally spoke.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Oh my God, Casey. I owe you for this big time. I don't know how I'm going to repay you. You make sure you call me, and we talk about it if he bothers you again after this, ok?"

"I will, sis. Look don't worry. I can do this. It'll be all over soon and hopefully we never hear from him again," Casey replied, wishfully thinking.

"I don't like it at all, Casey but good luck with it, ok? You call or text me afterwards, so I know you're ok. Ok?"

"I will, Jo," Casey promised. "Ok, I better get moving. I was just about to get on my bike. I'll catch you up soon, ok?"

"Ok, Casey. Good luck, and don't feel you have to go through with it on my account. I'd rather just take my medicine if it comes to that."

"I'll be fine," Casey replied. "I have a plan and I've thought it through."

"Ok then. See ya'."

"See ya'."

But as lunch time approached, she was feeling less and less confident with her plan. She was about to strip off totally naked in front of her fellow students on the flimsy premise that she got a bit overexcited showing off for her boyfriend. It sounded appalling on every level. People were going to think she was nuts. But on the positive side, she decided that might just set her up for future missions. Once crazy, always crazy maybe? Maybe people would even lose interest in her after a while and she would become invisible again, ironically by becoming too visible. The downside of that was that it would then mean that so many people would have seen her naked so many times that it had become old news. "Just another day at Tech. Oh yeah, that's Casey the campus streaker. Just ignore her," people would say.

After spending the whole morning agonising about it and running everything over in her mind hundreds of times, suddenly it was lunchtime, and she was doing it.

After starting the song, she shoved her phone into Greg's hands, and then with a cheeky smile she said, "record me." Then she pulled out her hat and started dancing around him with her hand holding her hat on. Greg looked on with a bemused expression, and others had formed a circle, clapping in time around the couple. She started with showing a little shoulder and then pulling her hem up to show her hip. Next thing, before she thought too hard about what she was doing and chickened out, the dress was off, and she was dancing naked. The onlookers whooped and hollered, egging her on. Casey was almost having fun with it, as long as she didn't think too hard about being naked, when suddenly a hush fell over the crowd. Only the music played on as Casey danced. The clapping stopped, and Casey finally noticed they had been distracted by something else.

"MISS REINE!"

Casey turned around to see Mrs Daly with the security guard standing behind her. Her heart immediately went into her mouth, and her arms and hands quickly moved to cover her breasts and pubic area.

"What are you doing? And what is that in your bottom? In all my years I have never seen such a vulgar display by a young lady, and I have seen some pretty bad things, let me tell you."

"I-I'm sorry, Mrs Daly. I-I was just having a bit of fun with my friends," Casey stammered.

"Fun? How is this even remotely fun? You're dancing around stark naked in front of everyone in the middle of the cafeteria with something in your backside!"

Mrs Daly turned to the onlookers.

"And you all should be ashamed of yourselves! Anyone with manners would have covered her up or at least turned away. Be gone now. All of you! Go about your business. Shoo!"

The crowd reluctantly dispersed, while looking back to see if they could hear or see anything of Casey's fate. Casey went to gather her clothes and dress again, her face burning with shame now.

"No, leave those, Miss Reine. You can explain your state of undress to the authorities," Mrs Daly demanded. "You had no trouble taking them off, so they can stay off now as evidence of your lewd behaviour.

"Oh, please, Mrs Daly. It was just a silly prank. Please at least let me get dressed," Casey begged. It was beyond her comprehension that things were spiralling out of control so fast. The idea of being marched into Bernstein's office while still completely naked was unfathomable, so she reached for her clothes anyway.

"I said LEAVE IT, MISS REINE!" Mrs Daly repeated, her voice noticeably sharp now. "Now, will you come quietly with me to the Dean's office, or do I have to ask Mr Stephens here to drag you forcibly?"

"Here, take your phone, Casey," Greg whispered hurriedly while pushing it into her hands. "Call or text me as soon as you know something."

"I'll take that, Mr Campbell," Mrs Daly responded, snatching the phone away before Casey could take it. "Miss Reine, come with me."

Casey allowed herself to be led away naked by Mrs Daly and the guard while trying to cover herself as best she could with her arms and hands. She felt like she was about to pass out from the shame.

"Ms Bernstein?" Mrs Daly called out as they reached the Dean's office. "We unfortunately have a little tramp in our midst to deal with. I found her dancing in the Tech students' cafeteria in the state you see her in now."

Casey was mortified and started to cry.

"Turn around, Miss Reine," Mrs Daly continued, grabbing her arm, and forcing her to turn. "Look, she has something in her bottom. Have you ever seen such a thing?"

Mrs Bernstein looked Casey up and down.

"Come into my office, Miss Reine," she directed with no amusement whatsoever. "Take a seat over there and I will deal with you shortly."

"Leanne," she said, turning to her personal assistant. "Please call her parents and the authorities, and have her personal effects gathered."

"No problems, Mrs Bernstein," Leanne replied.

"Well, Miss Reine. What do you have to say for yourself?" Bernstein asked, turning back to Casey.

"I-I was just having a bit of fun with friends. I didn't mean to offend anyone," she replied, now sobbing.

"Well, your fun is going to cost you a lot. I take a very dim view of indecency on this campus, and I intend to see you prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You are now a sex offender, as far as I'm concerned, Miss Reine. A dirty, dirty girl. The authorities are on their way, and you will answer to them."

Casey had no words and just sobbed harder. She could feel her life slipping through her fingers. She so desperately wanted to tell the truth about everything that had happened to her. She didn't care who knew what she'd done now, but there was still Jolene to consider. She still couldn't let Jolene fall. Everything she had gone through would be for nothing then.

Bernstein had Casey stay where she was seated as she tended to other matters. After a surprisingly short time she could hear her parents' voices in the reception area. She guessed they must have been called at work and came on the double.

"Yes, she's right through here. I'm afraid she can't go with you, though. We're currently waiting on the police to arrive. She is to be formally charged with public indecency."

"Oh, Casey, what have you done?" asked her mother as she saw Casey hunched over naked in the chair. Her father just grunted in disgust.

"I'm sorry, Mum. I'm so sorry!" was all Casey could say in response in between sobs.

"I don't know what's got into you, girl," her father chipped in. "All of this coming home lately with makeup slathered over your face like you're some kind of hooker, your hair dyed blonde all of a sudden, and now this! You've even removed your pubic hair I see. I didn't raise you this way. What the hell, Casey? You have disgraced our good name. We've done nothing to deserve this. It's a kick in the teeth, Casey! That's what it is. Ok, if this is how you want it, you are no longer our daughter. You leave me no choice. Our doors are closed to you now. If you avoid jail, you can come and get your things, but after that I don't want to see or hear from you again. Are we understood?"

"Oh no, Dad! Please!" Casey cried.

"You have brought shame upon all of us this day, Casey. We cannot forgive this."

And with that he put his arm around Casey's mum and led her to the door. Casey overheard them speaking to Reception outside in between her sobs. Her mum was crying too.

"Mr and Mrs Reine, we have the contents of Casey's locker and her phone and bicycle here for you. Are you able to take them away? I'm afraid Casey won't be welcome back here any time in the future, assuming she avoids incarceration."

"Have someone bring them to my car please," she heard her father grunt.

Casey sobbed even harder. This was all happening too fast for her brain to keep up. She needed it to stop for a minute so she could gather her thoughts or even comprehend what was happening. It felt like she was stuck in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from. Too many horrible things were happening too fast. She was still trying to grasp the fact that she was sitting naked in the Dean's office after performing a striptease in the cafeteria. Her father's words were just a blur in her mind. Did he really just disown her without even giving her a chance to defend herself? Did he really think she was a whore, and couldn't see how distressed she was and assume there might be some other explanation? Did she really have no home now and was being kicked out of Tech? Was she really about to be arrested?

About ten minutes after her parents departed, she heard the sound of heavy boots and keys rattling as two uniformed police were being led into Bernstein's office.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" a male officer asked as he looked Casey up and down. "Your name is Casey Reine correct?"

Casey nodded.

"Casey Reine, you are being charged with violation of State Penal Code 314A, section 3 governing the laws of public decency. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time. Do you understand your rights?"

Casey just nodded. Despair had ceded to cold fear now.

"Ok please stand up and turn around."

Casey did as instructed and was shocked when her hands were cuffed. She was then led, still naked, back out through reception and then into the waiting squad car in the car park.

"What's going to happen to me?" Casey asked in tears as the car turned into the street.

"Haha, well I don't like your chances," the second officer responded, grinning as she turned to look at Casey huddled in the back seat. "Streaking would be a fairly petty offence in a Tech student cafeteria, and maybe earn you a rap over the knuckles. Maybe community service at most. But dancing naked in public, especially with that thing in your ass. That takes it from a mildly offensive prank into wilful indecency. It almost puts it into the sexual offender category. I'd say you're facing at least 5 years of indenture. Maybe 10. Depends what mood the judge is in."

Casey started sobbing again and had no further words for the rest of the journey. She just kept playing the events over and over in her mind, wondering how her plan had failed. The teachers were supposed to have been in a meeting! What was Mrs Daly even doing there, and why did she appear with the guard beside her? Did someone tip her off? Who would do that?

Eventually they arrived at the station and Casey was led, still naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, up the front stairs and into the building. People everywhere were looking at her. She then spent half an hour shivering on a bench in a public area before being led out to a room where she was finger-printed and photographed. They were particularly interested in photographing her butt with the butt-plug still in it. Casey asked if she could remove it, but they told her it was evidence and had to stay. Once processing was completed, she was led to a cell to await trial, and was asked if she would like to call a lawyer or family.

There was only one person she could think of who could help her now, so she called Jolene.

"Jolene! Something terrible has happened! I got caught doing that thing in the cafeteria! Bernstein expelled me on the spot and had me arrested for public indecency! I'm being held at the Port Wiluma main branch, and they won't even let me put my clothes back on. They're saying I could get 5 to 10 years indenture for it! Please, please help me!"

"OMG!" Jolene replied, clearly shocked to hear it. "Fuck, Casey! I told you not to do it! Dammit. Oh God, this is all my fault. Ok, what's done is done. There's no point blaming each other. Now we have to find a way to fix it. Ok, you just hold tight. I know a lawyer. I'll call her right now and we'll be right there. Don't worry. She's really smart and an expert in these things. I'm sure she'll find a way to get you out. Ok? You hold tight, girl. We're coming!"

Casey dried her eyes at that and started to pray that Jolene was right. This couldn't be happening! She was sitting in a jail cell naked and facing serious criminal charges! Her worst fears were realised. It just couldn't be real! She started having visions of being forced into prostitution by whoever decided to buy her indenture, or maybe spending the next 10 years wearing rags and scrubbing toilets. So much for a career in graphic design and all the work and money she'd put into getting her diploma. Oh, what about Greg? Would she ever see him again now? Would she ever find love again? Amelia. She missed her friend already.

Can't someone give me a blanket or something? It's fucking cold in here, let alone completely undignified to be forced to stay nude around all of these other people! When can I at least take this stupid thing out of my ass?

12