Casey's Fall Ch. 13

Story Info
Week 2, Sat. A very rude awakening.
6.7k words
4.59
15.3k
8

Part 13 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey woke up not recognising her surroundings and was momentarily shocked to find herself sleeping nude as well. Then the events of yesterday came flooding back and she looked down at the new tattoo on her wrist. It wasn't just a bad dream! OMG! What had she done? How would she ever be able to face the world like this now? Everyone would have intimate, detailed knowledge of every part of her anatomy including her embarrassing labia. They would see everything! This can't be real!

She stretched and unconsciously reached down to scratch her pubic area. The stubble that had formed, as itchy as it was, caused her to brighten a little. If she had to face the world naked, at least now she could grow her pubic hair back and have at least that much modesty.

She could hear Jolene pottering about in the kitchen and wanted to go out to her but felt embarrassed knowing she would be naked in front of her. Then she realised that was silly. She was going to be naked in front of everyone now whether she liked it or not, or whether they liked it or not.

She took a deep breath and ventured out.

"Oh hi, sis!" Jolene greeted as Casey emerged, thinking it was going to take some getting used to seeing her sister naked in her home. "I hope you managed to sleep ok. Can I get you a coffee? Some breakfast? How are you coping so far?"

"It feels really weird," Casey replied truthfully. "Yes, coffee definitely. Then maybe some cereal in a while. I can get it myself, though. Just point me at it."

Jolene poured Casey a coffee and prepared some cereal for her anyway.

Casey sat quietly and finished her coffee, then exited briefly to use the bathroom. She noticed it felt very strange to sit down without taking pants off first, and then stand up again without pulling them back up again. She kept thinking she'd forgotten something.

When she came back out, Jolene watched as she poured herself a second cup and then silently drank that while she ate her cereal.

"Ok, all awake now?" Jolene asked as Casey finally set the empty cup down. "You'll need to get ready soon. I've booked an appointment for you in town this morning so we can finally deal with your constant stubble problem. They have a wonderful new procedure now, so you'll never need to shave again."

"Oh, that's ok," Casey responded, absent-mindedly rising from her chair. "I was going to start growing it ba…"

Casey was suddenly wide awake.

"Wait, what do you mean by my 'constant stubble problem'?" she asked Jolene. "How do you even know about that? You haven't seen me naked since I shaved down there, have you?"

"Ok, take a seat," Jolene began. "It's time I explained a few things to you."

Alarm bells started going off in Casey's head at that, and she warily sat back down to hear what Jolene had to say.

"Ok. So, I've had to make you do things that I know you weren't comfortable with, and I do feel bad about that," Jolene began. "But I want you to know this wasn't personal. It was just business."

"What are you saying?" Casey asked with mounting suspicion.

"Well, my Uni fund ran out, and I needed money to pay my tuition amongst other things, so I used my acquired business skills to come up with a plan. I knew that a pretty girl could make a lot of money in the porn industry, and once I thought of you, all the pieces fell into place. You had a massive amount of potential and you were right there in front of me. You just needed a little push in the right direction, along with the right management."

Casey didn't like the sound of that. Surely Jolene didn't expect her to do porn?

"You want to turn me into a porn star? What the fuck, Jolene??? If it's that lucrative and you needed money, why don't you just do it yourself then?"

"I thought about that, but I don't really have the body for it, nor would I really care to do it if I did. Obviously if I was discovered doing anything like that, it would end my business career prospects. I think I'm more suited to the management side of things rather than being the talent anyway. But you, Casey, your body is a dream. I am indeed going to make you into a star!"

Is she serious? She honestly expects me to do porn for her, so she doesn't have to do it herself? That's fucking cold! Does she even have a heart?

"What about my career prospects? Did you even stop to think about what I wanted?" Casey asked.

"Seriously, just look at where you were headed, Casey. You were on a one-way trip to mediocrity, which with your pretty face and sexy body would have been a criminal waste of potential. I think I'm doing you a favour."

This was starting to sound very bad. Casey needed to think of a way out of it fast.

"But I'm your sister, Jolene! How could you even consider me for this?"

"Um... well I did have a few other candidates in mind, but you had the advantage of being close enough to me to be susceptible to a plausible blackmail story that I could control to give you that little push to get you started, and when I thought about it at face value, it wasn't like we had such a close relationship that the sibling aspect needed be considered as a factor against it."

Casey couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Wait, so it's been you blackmailing me all along?? Why didn't you at least try asking me first?"

"Because I knew you'd just say no," Jolene casually explained. "Anyone would if they were just asked that straight out. But that didn't necessarily mean you wouldn't accept it, and even enjoy it if you were introduced to it the right way. The blackmail angle allowed me the leverage to work on lowering your inhibitions and get you used to displaying your body in front of people."

"So, it was all bullshit? You were never dealing drugs?" Casey asked, the pieces falling into place in her mind but still not wanting to believe that her sister could have actually done this to her.

"No, it was all made up, so I had something to motivate you to start showing yourself off and get you used to the idea of being naked on a permanent basis eventually. I also wanted to get your friends used to the idea as well, so they didn't get a shock when it happened, and so you'd still have a life afterwards. Giving our parents a trip to the casino last weekend so you could do those missions in front of your friends was a stroke of genius I think, as well as giving you all those missions at Tech. Every part of this was carefully thought out, and I'm quite proud of the fact that it only took me two weeks to get you here."

"But I got caught and arrested Jolene! You must have known that would happen eventually?"

"That was actually the most important part of all. Everything else was just icing on the cake. Who do you think tipped off Tech about your little striptease yesterday? I just needed to keep giving you increasingly daring missions until you were caught. I know it was awful for you at the time, but it was a key part of the plan, and you were always going to be safe. From my research and talking to Monique one night over a few wines, I knew that the only way to get that charge dropped would be to register as a nudist, but you wouldn't be able to do that on your own due to your age, and I knew our folks would rather disown you and throw you to the wolves than approve it for you, which is exactly what they did. That was my opportunity to step in and offer to do what our parents wouldn't, by having you sign yourself over to me. And here you are."

"So, you knew they'd say no when you made me ask them if I could become a nudist?"

"Exactly," Jolene answered. "That meant that you couldn't turn to them when you eventually got arrested, so you would have to turn to me, and I had everything in place ready to help you out when that time came."

Casey couldn't believe that Jolene had done this to her. It was completely evil, yet she was talking about it like she was doing her a favour. Did she have no shame or sense of empathy? She'd have to be a complete sociopath or narcissist to have planned all of this so deviously, and then seen it through, and now was acting like she was proud of what she'd done and couldn't imagine for a second why Casey wouldn't want to spend her life as a permanently naked porn star! Did she expect a thanks or a slap on the back for a job well done for completely ruining her life in the space of a fortnight? Casey had thought the blackmailer was trying to publicly humiliate her because he got off on it, but it was all just part of her sister's plan to corner her into needing to sign her life over to her, and she didn't give a rat's ass that Casey would have to spend the rest of her life nude to make that happen.

"What the fuck, Jolene! Now I'm stuck nude forever! Why did you do that to me? Do you know how humiliating it is?"

"I know, Casey, and I feel for you, but that discomfort you're feeling now is only temporary," Jolene replied sympathetically. "At first, I was really worried that it might be taking things too far, but then it occurred to me that you weren't going to need clothes in your life for your new career anyway. Your work would always be nude, and it was going to be all over the Internet so you wouldn't be covering up anything that anyone couldn't see anytime they wanted anyway. Plus, I thought it'd make for great publicity to set you apart from the crowd. The main factor, though, was that I needed something that would make you want to willingly sign up as my Indent so I could manage your career. Needing a legal guardian to approve your nudist registration fitted the bill perfectly. There just wasn't really a downside once I thought about it."

"Are you fucking serious?" Casey responded incredulously. "How would you like it?"

"Look, I know it's hard for you right now," Jolene consoled, "but in a few weeks it'll feel totally normal, and you won't even think about it anymore. If I wasn't certain about that, I probably wouldn't have considered this course at all, but you're going to be fine, Casey. You'll see."

"I can't see that I'll ever be fine with it, Jolene. Not one bit," Casey replied, deep in thought trying to come to grips with everything while putting the events of the last two weeks into perspective. "So, I assume you've been making money out of me already with Mark, but what was with the disgusting things you made me do in front of you on the webcam? You're not some kind of pervert, are you?"

"Lol. No, I wasn't watching you for my own gratification. I was coaching you, teaching how to perform, and helping you lose your inhibitions. But mostly it was about money as well. All of that streamed live, and you now have hundreds of paying subscribers. Between that and Mark's shoots, I'm already cleaning up, and there's interest from other photographers and producers starting to roll in as well. I'm proud of you, sis. You're well on your way to becoming a star, just like I knew you could be."

Casey was flabbergasted.

"So, it wasn't just you on the webcam?" she asked in horror. "Other people have been watching me all along? What about when Greg and I made love the other night and I accidentally left the camera on? Did I have my first time in front of a whole bunch of fucking strangers? What about Greg's privacy?"

"No, I saw what was happening that night and cancelled the live feed, but I did keep a recording of it for you, so you'd be able to look back on it."

"Oh, err, well I guess thanks for that much at least," Casey replied sarcastically. "It was getting kind of serious with him too. We might even be in love. Are you going to make me fuck other men on camera now?"

"No, that's the last thing I want to do," Jolene replied. "My research into the porn industry found that the highest earners are classy looking girls with fresh faces who don't look like traditional porn stars, but who are willing to do absolutely anything from tasteful artistic nude posing to really graphic solo stuff with wide spreads, dildos, pussy stretching, anal insertions and so on. You know, the kind of stuff you've been doing already. Most women are too inhibited to do that stuff, and men love it, which is why they're happy to pay to see it. I thought the big money would be in hard core sex but to my relief it isn't. I wouldn't want my sister doing that. Mind you, that can change if you prefer going that way..."

Casey picked up on the threat.

"So, you're saying I'm a professional slut now and you're going to turn me into a whore as well if I don't like it? You'd really put me to work on my back, fucking numerous men just so you can earn a buck?" she asked in disbelief.

"What I'm saying to you, Casey, is that while I got you into this and you don't have a choice about doing it now, I want it to be as pleasant as possible for you. Outside of your career, I want you to have as normal a life as possible. I meant what I said last night. I want you to finish your diploma and have friends and a social life, even a boyfriend, but for that to happen you need to go beyond just accepting everything and doing as you're told. You need to be out and proud of who you are now. If you start telling people that you're being forced to do it, or that you don't like doing it, your life can never be more than a sad pity-party. Your friends will feel bad for you and maybe even get angry, but they will be powerless to do anything about it and eventually those relationships will crumble. Plus, if you're obviously unhappy, clients will stop booking you for the type of work I had in mind for you, which will then leave me no other option than to start looking for alternatives. Do you understand all that? It is what it is now. You need to accept it and move forward."

"So, it's the hard way or the even harder way?" Casey asked angrily.

"Sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound like a threat," Jolene replied. "It's more like my only option if things don't work out the way I planned. This is a business venture remember, and it's too late now to change that. You're my responsibility for at least the next ten years whether either of us likes it or not now. I have to make that profitable or we'll both literally starve."

Casey started to realise she was up against a wall. Her sister was a cold-hearted bitch, and she was completely at her mercy. As an Indent her choices were limited, and the laws were strict about what she could or couldn't object to. She was stuck with going along with Jolene's wishes, no matter how distasteful she found it. All she could do was try to improve her situation as much as possible by appealing to whatever sense of empathy Jolene may have, as tiny as it may be.

"Ok fine! But why do I have to lose my pubes as well?" Casey protested. "Can't I at least have that, so I'm not so graphically displayed all the time and don't look like a child?"

"Sorry. It's what the clients want. It looks much cleaner, more virginal if you like, and doesn't hide anything from view," Jolene replied. "The people who are willing to pay to see you, want to see everything you have in detail. In your case unfortunately you have coarse dark hair and fair skin, so you get a stubble within hours of shaving, and that's not a good look. Look on the bright side, though. You won't have to shave anymore."

"So, I can't even have pubes? Does this treatment ever wear off?"

"No, sorry. And no, the procedure is permanent, just like your nudist registration."

Casey went silent and considered everything she had just learned.

So, I'm a porn star now whether I like it or not, and I don't even get the dignity of wearing clothes? Ever? How could my own sister do this to me? The same sister I thought I was protecting all this time, and all along it was her! It was all a set-up from the get-go, and every part of it was an organised plan to get me to this point? Now not only have I lost the right to decide the direction of my own life, AND the right to wear clothes, but all of the vulgar stuff I've been doing has been in front of other people all along, and she expects me to continue doing that now, with a smile on my face, knowing I have an audience? How? How can I ever be ok with this? By my own sister!

She looked at Jolene and just couldn't find words, so she screamed at her with everything she had, then ran to her room and slammed the door. She threw herself on her bed and kept screaming into her pillow until it subsided to sobbing.

How can any of this be real? How could my own sister have been behind it all along to trick me into becoming a permanently nude slut for her gain? Why, oh why didn't I tell the blackmailer to fuck off right from that first text message? I could have landed my dream job with some tech company eventually, and maybe married and had kids some day! Now all of that is ruined! Because she tricked me! She made me believe I was protecting her, and it was her all along using my good nature to manipulate me! And some of the things she said! SHE couldn't get caught doing porn, but it was ok to make me do it? It was 'just business', for fuck's sake! A porn star didn't need clothes in her career, so no big deal about making me sign away my right to wear clothes permanently? We weren't close enough as sisters to rule out turning me into an Internet slut? She was behind our parents' casino weekend just so she could humiliate me in public and in front of my friends? I have to act like this is what I wanted all along and smile like I'm into it? I can't even have my own thoughts or feelings now? My sister is a FUCKING SOCIOPATHIC NARCISSISTIC BITCH AND NOW SHE OWNS ME??!! I DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF THIS???

Casey kept crying with these thoughts running around and around in her head. After about half an hour her sobs grew softer and there was a knock on her door.

"Are you ok now, Casey?" Jolene asked through the door.

"No, I'm not ok, Jolene! How could I be?" Casey replied distraughtly.

Jolene stuck her head in the door and gave her an empathetic nod.

"I understand. And I know this isn't a career you might have readily chosen yourself, but I also know that you will be fantastic at it," Jolene added. "You should see how popular you are already. You have star quality, and I knew it all along. You just needed a little nudge to get you there."

Casey didn't respond to that. She felt numb and sat in silence while considering her options. She felt disgusted, betrayed, humiliated, and trapped. Running away or punching Jolene in the face felt like very attractive options right then, but neither were feasible. Running would just lead to being caught and delivered back to her again, and having a screaming catfight with her wouldn't change a thing either. If anything, it might mean being sold back into the system, which could be far worse… It was time to think about everything more pragmatically and try to find a way to make the best of a very bad situation.

Even if I got my freedom back today, I'm still stuck being nude. Not to mention everything I've done already which is now out on the Internet, and what's on the Internet, stays on the Internet. What reputable company will employ me once that gets out, which it almost certainly will? What man will marry me now? As outrageous as it all is, this is it for me now, even if I could get out of it, which I can't. It's either get used to it or don't and still have to do it anyway. I'm a permanently nude porn star now and that's all I always will be, even if it all stopped right now. Jolene, the FUCKING PSYCHO BITCH, is right about one thing - my only chance to retain any of my former life outside of this nightmare is to accept it and pretend it was something I chose willingly. That way my friends should accept it too. I used that fake excuse that I was thinking about becoming a nudist with them so it should come as no surprise.

12