Casey's Fall Ch. 14

Story Info
Week 2, Sun. Hi Mum, I'm a nudist!
3.2k words
4.56
12.9k
7

Part 14 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey woke up and immediately checked her pubic area. She was disappointed but not surprised to find it was now completely smooth to the touch. She got up and looked in a mirror. The slight redness following the treatment had now faded and there wasn't even a shadow anymore. It was like she had never grown hair there at all. She checked her armpits and found the same result. Her legs and arms were equally smooth. Any hopes she had that the depilation procedure would fail were completely lost. Now apparently all of her follicles were "dead", and she was permanently incapable of growing any body hair at all, not on her pussy or anywhere else. With some melancholy, she went out to the kitchen and made a coffee. Then she made Jolene one and also prepared some bacon and eggs for her.

Jolene smelled the cooking and emerged from her room.

"That smells wonderful, Casey," she cheerfully praised, and then sat down at the table and waited for Casey to bring it to her.

Jolene noticed her sister seemed to have a different attitude today. Not quite happy she decided. More like meek and compliant. That would do for now.

"How is your pussy hair today?" Jolene asked.

"What pussy hair?" Casey sadly replied. "There's nothing left at all there now."

"Ooh let me see. Come over closer."

Casey was forced to stand in front of Jolene while she inspected her body for hair once again. She even ran her fingers over her mound! Casey involuntarily recoiled at the touch, but then forced herself to look up at the ceiling and try to pretend she was somewhere else.

"Wow! That is smooth. You don't even have that slight shadow that you always had even just after a shave. Show me your armpits."

Casey raised her arms above her head, while continuing to stare at the ceiling, trying to keep herself together.

Could this get any more humiliating?

"Now that's what I'm talking about! I love it! A worthwhile investment after all." Jolene remarked excitedly.

Ok, apparently, I'm "an investment" now, not a person…

"Is there anything you need me to do around here?" Casey asked, trying to change the subject and move away from Jolene's probing fingers.

"Well, actually, I'll get you to sweep and mop, and I have a load of laundry that needs doing. After that we'll go over to Mum and Dad's to get your stuff. You don't have to wear the butt-plug this time. I'll call them first to give them a heads up we're coming. Dad will probably be his usual cunty self and will want to be somewhere else when we show up, and I'm ok with that."

Casey tended her chores. It still felt weird and humiliating being naked, but at least it wasn't in public for the time being. It was hard enough already being naked around just Jolene, let alone anyone else. She definitely wasn't looking forward to her parents seeing her nude again, or even speaking to them again even if she was still fully clothed for that matter. They had turned their backs on her in her greatest hour. Sure, they may not have known she was a victim, but still, a parent's love should be unconditional right?

An hour later, the sisters were driving to their parents' house to fetch Casey's belongings. On arrival, Michael was nowhere to be seen, as expected. Sue greeted them at the door. She was obviously shocked to see her youngest daughter still completely naked, and now sporting a registered nudist tattoo. Casey was equally shocked to be naked in front of her mother. Worse still was having to pretend that it was her choice, and she was proud of it. It was so awful, but it was the only explanation that would make sense to her mother right now, or even her friends when it came time for that as well. That was another massive hurdle she was dreading.

"Oh, Casey, what have you done?" Sue asked sadly.

"Sorry, Mum. You abandoned me, and becoming a registered nudist was the only way out for me. See? This one's real now," Casey replied while holding her tattooed wrist up to her mother. "They were going to sentence me to indenture! I'd be an Indent to a stranger right now if it wasn't for Jolene."

"But now you can't wear clothes. Everyone is going to see you now. Is that really what you wanted?" Sue asked.

"I asked you a week ago, Mum, remember? But you and Dad wouldn't be in it," Casey pointed out.

"But we didn't think you were serious. You even said you were playing a joke."

"Well, a part of me was curious and I was experimenting," Casey replied, maintaining the lie, ironically for the sake of her dignity. "Then I got caught and you weren't there for me, but Jolene was."

"I'm sorry, dear, but you know how your father gets. I have to admit, I have to stand behind him this time too. Fancy gallivanting around in your altogether. Have you no shame?"

"Well, it is what it is now, Mum. I can't change it now even if I wanted to," Casey pointed out.

"Well, I guess you're right about that. I just hope you find happiness in whatever it is you're thinking. What are you going to do for a career now?"

"Well, I've been getting some modelling work, and Jolene's going to help me with that. Other than that, I'm going to see if I can get back to Tech and finish my diploma and see what happens from there. I'm sure something will come up. In the meantime, I'm living my truth and dealing with the consequences of what I did," Casey replied, mostly quite honestly.

"Well, your father went for a drive when I told him you were coming over, but I think he put your bike in the garage. The stuff Tech gave us is in your room with anything else you might want to take. I guess you won't be needing your clothes now. Just leave whatever you can't use, and I'll give it to charity, I guess."

Casey's heart sank a little hearing her mum point out she wouldn't need to take her clothes. She hadn't really thought about that. No more clothes shopping or picking out fashionable sportswear. She wouldn't even be able to wear her lovely pyjamas anymore, or any of the other clothes she liked. She was excited to get her bike back, though. She loved her bike, so she immediately made her way to the garage. Sure enough, it was there. Jolene helped her take the wheels off so they could fit it in her car, but then it occurred to her that to ride it now, she'd be riding in the nude! She guessed that would be another hurdle to get over, along with doing everything else naked now.

Jolene followed her upstairs to her old room to help her pack her other things. The box from Tech was on her bed. It was mostly her textbooks and stuff from her locker which she would need if she got back in, but on top was her phone. The battery wasn't quite flat yet and she could see a bunch of messages from Amelia and Greg. She quickly texted them both back to let them know she was out of jail and staying with Jolene, and she would be in touch with more information in due course. She didn't feel like telling them that she was now a full-time nudist just yet, or any other details.

"This bed has seen a few adventures lately," Jolene pointed out as she sat on it and patted the covers.

Casey just made a face in response, which made Jolene smile.

"Ok, you'll need your laptop and your camera, and let's check what shoes you have worth keeping," Jolene announced after glancing around the room and seeing the computer equipment on the desk. "Pity about your clothes, but on the bright side, the local charity organisations are in for a treat."

Casey felt like crying at that as she looked at all of her clothes hanging in her wardrobe. Many held fond memories or had just been a part of her daily life for so long that they felt like old friends. Jolene making light of it and pretending that she wasn't the cause of it all was a complete outrage as well, but as angry as Casey felt about it, maintaining the same ruse was the only way forward. Rebellion at this point would ultimately just see her on the auction block, while going along with it should get most of her old life back, albeit as a naked porn star now.

Once they had everything other than Casey's clothes packed into boxes, they began jamming them around the bicycle in Jolene's car. Sue came to the door to see them off.

"Oh, Casey," Sue began sadly. "Out of all the ways we might have parted one day, I never in a million years would have expected it to be like this."

"If it's any consolation, Mum, I didn't either," Casey replied, more than a little truthfully.

Both were crying now as Sue reached forward with her arms out and pulled Casey in to hug her as tight as she could. Casey was worried she wouldn't be able to breathe for a moment.

"You look after yourself, ok?" Sue instructed. Then turning to Jolene. "You look after her too, ok?"

"I will, Mum," Jolene replied. "But she's a big girl now. She knows what she's doing."

"I hope so, for her sake," Sue replied.

Back at Jolene's and unloading the car, Casey couldn't wait to get on her bike again, naked or not. She only had the nerve to ride it a little way up the street and back again, though. She almost smiled at the memory of how nervous she'd been when she was made to ride it while wearing a skirt with no underwear underneath just a few days before. She'd give anything to have that skirt back right now.

As she went back inside and into her new room, she found Jolene busy connecting her laptop to the Wi-Fi and setting up the camera.

"How's it going?" Casey asked.

"Well, you have Wi-Fi," replied Jolene. "I just have to configure the camera so you can stream live directly from your laptop instead of from my system. Just sit on your bed for a sec?"

Casey did as Jolene asked and lay back on her bed against the wall. Jolene then turned to her and frowned and then turned back to the laptop.

"Wait there a sec," Jolene instructed. "I'll be back."

Jolene returned with a tripod and mounted the camera to it, then moved it closer to Casey's position on the bed. Then she went back to the laptop.

"That's much better," Jolene decided. "Ok come over here."

Jolene then took Casey through how to use the software and how to move the tripod around for different angles and close-ups that would better display Casey's most intimate body parts. Jolene's manner continued to infuriate Casey. She explained things so casually, as if Casey was a trainee on her first day at a legitimate job and they weren't talking about porn and masturbating in front of a camera.

"Does that all make sense?" she asked Casey at last.

"Sure. Seems pretty straight forward," Casey replied, her eyes wide and unblinking.

"Ok," Jolene continued. "Now since we no longer have meddling parents within earshot, you're going to be spending a lot more time doing webcam sessions. This option over here allows people to book a private one-on-one session with you. Now, the trick to getting top dollar with those is that the more you're willing to do, the more they're willing to pay, and you're going to be willing to do anything at all aren't you, Casey?"

Casey nodded, knowing that Jolene meant that she had to pretend she didn't have any boundaries at all, even though in reality Casey knew she had some seriously fucking huge boundaries. Where those boundaries began was the hardest part to determine, but she suspected it was somewhere around being able to cover herself in front of people, or at least not having her legs open.

"That's the right answer," Jolene told her. "Now there's one other thing. Wait here a minute."

Jolene left the room and came back holding a strange pink object that looked like a giant tadpole.

"This is called a Lush. It's a Bluetooth vibrator," Jolene explained. "The fat end goes into your vag and the thin end is the antenna. It hangs out like a tampon string. It's linked via Bluetooth to your laptop and the cam app. Every time someone tips you, the laptop will ding, and the Lush vibrates in response to that sound. People watching you get a real thrill out of controlling your vibrator, and the more they tip, the more they can make you orgasm."

Casey was mortified. Not only would people she'd never met be ogling her naked body, but now they could make her cum as well? She knew better than to argue, though, so she just nodded her head in agreement, even though the thought of it was making her feel ill.

"The battery should last about 3 hours which should be long enough to get you through most sessions and any number of orgasms. If it looks like you can go longer, I'll get you a backup one as well. I'll also get you some other toys to play with to add a bit of tease, and to give your one-on-one sessions something different," Jolene explained while handing Casey the Lush. "Ok, so let's see how it fits."

Casey didn't have any trouble getting it in but felt a bit silly about it all. Then Jolene went back to the laptop and punched keys and clicked things for a while.

"Ok, let me know if you feel this," Jolene requested.

Casey heard a ding from her laptop. Her knees immediately buckled, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Holy mother of God! What the fuck was that?" she asked Jolene.

"That's what you'll feel every time you get a tip," Jolene replied matter-of-factly.

Casey swallowed. She knew without a doubt that it wouldn't take many of those to send her over the edge. How would she stand it constantly for 3 hours? She guessed she was about to find out.

"Ok, you can take it out again now. I'll get you to go live straight after dinner. I want you to start out by introducing yourself and apologising for being away. Then tell everyone you're now a registered nudist and show them your tattoo. Then I want you to show them the Lush and tell them how it works. Then put it in and start spreading and masturbating externally until you start getting tips. OK?"

Casey just nodded nervously as she removed the Lush from her vagina and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Once they were done eating, she cleared the table and did the dishes. Then she felt herself shaking as she thought about what was about to happen.

"Ok, butt-plug in? Yes - check. Now just remember. Lots of big spreads. Make sure they always have a clear view of your vagina, ok?" Jolene instructed.

Casey nodded silently. The moment she'd been dreading had arrived. She was about to fulfil Jolene's purpose for her. She was going to be naked and getting herself off in front of strangers for money. Well, more accurately, they were going to be getting her off. Eww!

"Hi, I'm Casey," she started out shakily. "Sorry I've been away but I've been busy. Look! I've become a registered nudist so now I'm all nude all of the time. No more pussy hair either. Look how smooth it is now. I have a new toy too. Once I put it in, you get to control it. Every time you tip, I get a little thrill. Can you make me cum do you think? I hope so."

Casey glanced up momentarily to see Jolene smiling from the doorway and giving her a thumbs-up.

Casey had barely got the Lush in when it started buzzing over and over again. She didn't even have time to catch her breath in between, and as she suspected, it didn't take her long at all before she came. She'd never cum that fast in her life before ever, and she hadn't even recovered before it started vibrating again! The intensity of constant vibrations while she was still orgasming kept her whole body shaking almost non-stop. It was difficult to keep her legs open and she had to keep reminding herself to spread. On and on it went. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, or was it just one big long one? It was hard to tell.

After an hour, she almost feared for her life more than once when she couldn't catch her breath and gasped loudly like someone had been holding her underwater for too long before letting her go. Everything seemed out of focus as well, so she was barely aware of Jolene still standing in her doorway. She squinted to see she was pointing at the back of her wrist, which meant it was finally time and she had permission to stop. Thank God! She didn't need to be told that twice. She quickly removed the vibrator and thanked everyone watching, before turning the camera off and collapsing back on the bed. Her hair was all over her face and she was sweating and panting.

"Well done, Casey," Jolene congratulated. "You did me proud. Although the max setting was obviously a bit much for you. Those guys were seriously hammering you. We might have to turn it down next time so you can last longer, and they have to try harder to get you to cum. They did seem to really like it, though, so we might have to experiment a little to see what works the best. For now, you might want to take a shower before you hit the sack. Tomorrow we'll see about getting you back to Tech. Sleep tight."

Tech? Fuck! Casey had mixed feelings about going back. On the one hand she would dearly love to finish her diploma, but having to do it naked? She wasn't so sure she could mentally handle that.

She took Jolene's advice and had a shower. Her legs were still wobbly, and she had to hold the sides of the cubicle to keep her balance. After that, the day was finally over, and bed had never felt so good.