Casey's Fall Ch. 16

Story Info
Week 3, Tues. A nudist at a non-nude beach.
3.7k words
4.58
12.6k
6

Part 16 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

Casey got up just before dawn and was surprised to find Jolene already up and about.

"Ready for a run, Casey, or do you need coffee first?"

"Oh, no I'm good. Um... do I need to wear the plug?" Casey asked.

"No, not for sleeping or running," Jolene reminded her. "Actually, you may as well leave it out for the beach as well in case it pops out while you're swimming. Just put it back in when it's time to go to Mark's. We'll come back here first though so you can shower and get ready. You can put it back in then."

Thank God for small miracles…

"Ok, let me get my trainers on and I'll be good to go," Casey responded, while not exactly looking forward to running naked in public, with or without the butt-plug. The prospect was completely terrifying, but this was something Jolene had offered as something "nice" in an attempt to make up for the shitty way she had tricked her into registered nudity and becoming a money-making porn star for her, so she had to at least try. Also, no matter how it began, it was now Casey's reality. Like it or not, she needed to adapt, and she needed exercise if she was going to stay fit.

The park was only two blocks away but was hidden off a back street, so Casey hadn't seen it before. It had a nice open grass area which would pass as a track even though it was a little smaller than she was used to. The openness meant more people passing by would see her but that also made it safer. It didn't look like anyone else was about, but it was just past dawn which was usually a quiet time of day anyway.

Jolene set herself up on a bench and gazed at her phone while Casey started stretching. The warm-up lap felt weird at first. It felt so strange to be naked in an open field, and there was definitely a whole lot more bouncing and jiggling going on, not to mention cool air touching places that normally weren't exposed. She tried to block out her nudity and allow her brain to zone out as she increased her pace. It was so good to feel her muscles and lungs working hard again at least. She almost felt normal again.

A woman walked by with a dog, but she seemed more embarrassed than Casey was. She kept her head down and just walked on by. That was about it for spectators the whole time. Casey thought the park would serve her purposes well, considering its relative isolation and privacy, and it was within biking distance so she wouldn't even have to wake Jolene up to bring her here.

Back at home, Casey showered and then briefly looked at her body in the bathroom mirror. She rarely looked at anything other than her face these days because it just reminded her of her nakedness, which she hated, but the bathroom mirror was huge and hard to avoid. Holy crap, her abs were right out now! She could even see veins on her lower stomach. She hadn't been exercising since last week so she wondered how it was possible, and then realised it must have been all of the orgasms she'd been having.

It put her in a good mood, so she decided to put her new stilettos on to practice walking in them as she set off for the kitchen to make coffee for her and Jolene.

"What would you like for breakfast, Jo?" Casey asked.

"Ooh, you've got your new shoes on. Very sexy!" Jolene replied.

"Yeah, check out my abs too. It's like the ab fairy came."

"Yes, I've been noticing that for the last week or so. Pretty cool, Casey. Um… just some cereal would be super, thanks."

Casey served Jolene's breakfast and then set about packing towels and things for the beach. She didn't exactly relish the idea of going out in public naked again, but she didn't want anything to spoil her mood. She just hoped that the beach and water would provide some cover so she could go relatively unnoticed.

As they arrived at the car park at the beach, Casey's heart sank as she realised she would have to make her way past dozens of people to get down to the sand and water. Naturally, all of the usual comments surrounded her as people were shocked by the presence of an attractive naked girl in their midst.

"Holy cow!"

"Oh wow, she's shaved."

"Nice!"

"That's a meaty one!"

"Hey baby, are you doing anything later?"

Casey ignored it and kept her head down as she made her way past them.

On the beach it wasn't much better. While this section had a lot more sand due to the construction of a groin some years before, that just drew more people to it. Today it was particularly crowded, and people everywhere craned their necks to catch a glimpse of the "skinny dipper".

"Swim?" Jolene asked her.

"Oh, hell yes!" Casey replied, and almost ran to the shore. It wouldn't have mattered if the weather was freezing cold and foul, she'd happily pay any price to get some cover at last.

At last, she was in deep enough water for people to turn back to what they were doing and ignore her. She enjoyed the reprieve, but it also felt very weird to be swimming nude. She'd never experienced the sensation before. The water flowed differently over her body now that it was unrestricted by bathers, and she felt less buoyant. At the same time, she felt like she could swim really fast if she wanted to. She imagined it must be what it felt like to be a dolphin.

She looked up at the beach and saw a group of girls around her age chatting and laughing together. They all had stylish bikinis in lots of bright colours. Casey usually wore a one-piece if she went swimming, but she would kill to wear a bikini like one of those right now. They all looked so pretty, but now she could never wear one. She would always be stuck naked with all of her bits on display.

She tried to forget them and just enjoy being free amongst the gentle waves for a while by floating on her back so that her ears were underwater. She suddenly noticed Jolene trying to get her attention so she shifted into a dog paddle so she could raise her head.

"C'mon Case, I feel like a milkshake. I saw a milk bar not far from the car park. Let's go get one!"

A milkshake didn't sound like a bad idea. Being naked back on the street did, though, but she knew Jolene expected her to do this even if she didn't want to. It was all part of learning to cope with her new reality as a registered nudist. On that basis, Casey knew that she would have to adapt, even though it wasn't her choice to begin with.

"Ok sure," Casey replied.

Reluctantly she got out of the water and then found she had to make her way past the group of girls she had been envying earlier. They all stopped talking at once and just stared at her. Finally, one in a red bikini spoke.

"Fucking slut," was all she said, and then they all turned away and went back to their conversations.

Casey felt close to tears, but then Jolene was alongside her holding her arm.

"Just ignore the bitches," Jolene commented. "They'd all be nothing without daddy's money, and even with it they'll never be anything more than stuck up bitches their whole lives. Let's get a milkshake."

"Fuck you, bitch!" the one in the red bikinis snapped at Jolene, apparently having overheard what she said. "Why don't you take your shaved cunt slut, along with your ugly ass, off this beach and make it 200% less skank than it is right now!"

Jolene suddenly turned and walked right up into her face.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, you insignificant little trust fund cunt?" Jolene challenged, almost nose to nose with the girl.

"I said, why don't you take your sha…"

That was as far as she got as Jolene reared back and slapped her face so hard it drove the girl to the ground. She stayed on all fours for a moment without looking up, and then wiped her face with her hand to discover Jolene's blow had given her a nosebleed.

"What have you done to me!??" she whimpered, looking up at Jolene and back to the blood on her hand seemingly in shock. All the fight seemed to have gone out of her and she just sobbed in disbelief that someone had actually hit her. It was probably the first time in her life someone had stood up to her.

"Have you learnt some manners now?" Jolene asked, obviously feeling no pity or remorse at all.

"Just go away!!" the girl shouted at Jolene as her friends came in and tried to clean her face and help her up.

Jolene just huffed.

"C'mon, Casey," she said. "I'm sure there's more pleasant places to be than here."

And with that she took Casey's hand and led her from the beach.

Casey wasn't sure what to make of the incident. On the one hand, it was astonishingly violent and came almost without warning. It seemed completely out of character for her, even with the recent discovery that Jolene had difficulty feeling empathy. On the other hand, though, she had defended her sister when it came to the crunch, and then there was the remorse she had vocalised at the coffee shop yesterday. Perhaps Jolene's nature wasn't so black and white?

The car park had fewer people than earlier, but still Casey had to endure a barrage of unwelcome comments around her, which this time had little impact as she tried to process what had just happened on the beach.

At last, they were sitting on stools at a counter on the sidewalk, sipping their milkshakes. Casey was thankful that at least sitting down she had one part of her body not on display for a while, but more curiously, she observed that Jolene seemed to be completely unaffected by the beach confrontation. She appeared to be scanning the menu behind the cash register, acting like nothing out of the ordinary had even happened.

"They sell hotdogs," she observed. "You know what? I could totally go a hotdog right now. Wanna call this lunch?"

That sounded like a mighty fine idea to Casey too, even though she was surrounded by people staring and pointing. Fuck them, though. Maybe more people needed a good slap-down from Jolene.

"Sure. I'd love one," she replied.

The two girls munched and chatted amicably for a while, and then Jolene decided they may as well head home and clean up ready for the photoshoot in a few hours. Jolene decided she would drive her to Mark's and stick around for the shoot too, since she had the time available for a change. She was interested in what it was like.

Later in the day, Casey had her hair and makeup done already as she walked into the studio wearing only her new stilettos, with Jolene by her side.

"Oh hey, Casey. OMG, you're undressed already?" Gillian greeted, startled to see Casey walk in naked. "Didn't anyone see you? You could have been arrested!"

"Nah, it's cool. I'm a registered nudist now, see," Casey replied, showing the tattoo on her wrist.

"A registered nudist!" Mark exclaimed as he walked in. "Holy crap! When Jolene told me you'd do anything, she wasn't kidding! Oh hi, Jolene. Are you joining us today?"

"Thanks, Mark. Yes, I had an RDO, so I decided to rock along to Casey's shoot for a change. I haven't seen our girl in action yet."

"Well, you're more than welcome," Mark stated. "Damn, I wish I had've known she was going to become a registered nudist a few days ago. I have a bunch of ideas in my head now, but I've already planned today's shoot. Dammit. Oh well, not to worry. Casey, if you wouldn't mind coming through?"

Casey followed Mark through to the lounge set again with Gillian and Jolene following behind.

"Ok, just stand over there for a moment, Casey."

Mark fussed with his camera and changed positions of the studio lights.

"Ok, feet shoulder width apart… Butt stuck out a little... Big smile…"

Click.

"Say, nice shave job. I've never seen you so smooth."

"Oh yeah. Jolene took me to a salon for a special procedure. It shouldn't grow back again now," Casey replied while looking down and brushing her hand across her bare pubis, pretending she was happy with it.

"Gone forever? Wow that's quite a commitment, but then registering as a nudist is no small commitment either. You've sure pulled out all stops. Your pussy looks awesome, though. I might send some of my other girls to get the same."

"Yeah. Stupid place for hair anyway," Casey lied.

Mark took her through several minutes of glamour type shots before getting her to sit on the front of the sofa seat and spread.

"Ok, I'll just get you to reach down and hold your pussy open with two fingers."

Click.

"Can I get you to reach around with both hands from behind and take one of your pussy lips in each hand then stretch them out a little. A little more. Beautiful!"

Casey groaned inside.

C'mon Casey, you're a porn star now. This is what you do. Play the part.

Click.

"I'll get some close-ups of that."

Click.

"Now can you put a finger or two inside? Lovely."

Click.

She was already really wet and very humiliated to be naked and holding herself open for everyone present. Yet for some reason she could feel that familiar ache in her lower tummy again. She desperately wanted to let loose and have an orgasm, despite having an audience. Or maybe it was because of it? Why did her body betray her like this in these situations?

"OK, that's lovely. Gillian, do we have the pencil case?"

"Ok, Casey. These have all been sterilised and they don't have any ink in them," Gillian instructed as she returned holding a bag of coloured pens.

Oh God! What now?

"I want you to take the pens out one by one and put them inside you until you can't fit anymore. Is that ok?" Mark asked.

Casey wanted to be sick, but she just nodded her agreement, knowing this was apparently her life now. Then she commenced inserting the pens into her vagina until she felt like she was going to split. All the while Mark's camera kept clicking and he kept coming in for close-ups.

"Ok, that looks about all you can take," Mark decided at last. "Now I want you to take your hands away and push them all out using just your vag muscles. Can you do that?"

Casey felt like she was giving birth to a set of pens, but it seemed to excite Mark a lot. His camera was clicking madly.

"Oh my God. You are a star, Casey!" Mark commented excitedly as the pens spilled out and rolled across the floor.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

"Ok nipple clamp time, I think! Gillian?"

Gillian held out several chunky chains with black clamps on the ends.

"Casey, do you think you can put one of these on your nipples? It might hurt a bit but hopefully not too much. The clamps are made of a special soft plastic which will grip on, but they shouldn't pinch too much. You don't have sensitive nipples at all do you?"

Casey didn't think she did, but just the same she didn't like the idea of putting clamps on them. They did hurt a bit at first, but the pain subsided to a mild discomfort fairly quickly. The bigger problem then was the chain suspended between her nipples. The weight of it pulled down on her a bit so her breasts were slightly stretched and flattened.

Click.

"Ok, can you lean forward a little, so your breasts hang down? Beautiful."

Click.

"Now give them a little shake?"

Click.

"Big smile up at me."

Click.

"I'll just get a close-up of your nipples"

Click. Click.

"Ok, let's show off those beautiful pussy lips. Gillian?"

Beautiful? Ugh! Is he blind?

Gillian handed Casey two more chains.

"Ok, just attach one end of each chain to each pussy lip. That's it. Not pinching too much? OMFG, that's awesome Casey! Now just stand up with your legs apart a fair way."

Casey had never been so humiliated. She could feel the weight of the chains pulling her pussy lips down. She hated her dangly labia, and now Mark was making a spectacle of them. Did people actually like this shit or was it some kind of twisted humour and she was a naked clown? The nipple clamps were starting to hurt now too.

Just keep smiling Casey. Porn star, remember…

Click. Click.

"Close-up time."

Click. Click. Click.

"Just swing them around a little? Give me a hula. Perfect!"

Click. Click. Click.

"Ok, now just put a finger inside again."

Click.

"Give me your best orgasm face. Spectacular!"

Click. Click.

"Now can you reach around from behind and do the same thing? Just thrust your hips forward a little more? Nice!"

Click. Click.

"Ok, are the nipple clamps still ok?"

"Umm they're starting to hurt a bit," Casey replied honestly.

"Can you stand them for just a few more minutes? Yes? Ok. I'll get you to take the chains off your pussy and just sit on the floor with your legs wide open. That's it. Nice."

Click.

"Now just lean onto one side and reach around from behind and put a finger in again? Yes!"

Click.

"Can you get more fingers in Casey? If you can, see if you can fit your whole hand in when you're ready. OMG, that's gorgeous!"

Click. Click. Click.

Casey tried her whole hand, pushing as hard as she could while rotating her wrist, but she couldn't get past her knuckles. She kept trying, though, when all of a sudden she felt an orgasm building, fast. Next, she was cumming and could hear her own screams of pleasure as if she was looking at herself from outside. She could hear Mark's camera clicking constantly and noticed Gillian out of the corner of her eye coming in close with the video camera. She could also see Jolene smiling.

As the orgasm subsided, she turned bright red and looked up at everyone sheepishly.

"Sorry," was the only word she could muster.

"Are you kidding? That was fucking awesome! You are one great girl, Casey. We've already got hundreds of requests for more of you and that's going to triple after this goes up."

Casey had briefly forgotten that these shoots were in the public domain, and she suddenly felt disgusted. Then she remembered her conversation with Jolene on Monday at the coffee shop and realised this was exactly what they both needed so all of this awful business paid off. If it didn't pay off, then they'd both be on skid-row.

Good-bye modesty. Hello slut-life…

"Ok, can we just get a few squats in those lovely heels?" asked Mark.

Click.

"Legs open a bit more. Smile."

Click.

There were a few more poses before Mark called it.

"Ok, I think that's a wrap."

The shoot was finally over, and Casey stood up without thinking. OMG she'd managed to get out of the squat position unassisted in the stilettos for the first time! She guessed she was getting used to them at last. She reached down to remove the nipple clamps. They were really starting to hurt now. As she unclipped them, she felt some relief at first, but then pain shot into both nipples at once as the blood returned to them. She gasped and crossed her arms in front of her chest, holding her nipples for a few moments until the pain started to subside.

Luckily the car wasn't parked far from Mark's studio, so she didn't have to suffer too many stares walking along in her ridiculously tall heels and nothing else, and finally they were driving home.

"Trying to get your hand inside you was interesting," Jolene started, breaking the silence during the journey. "It looked like you almost had it there for a moment."

Casey wasn't sure how to respond to that. At the time it made her orgasm. In retrospect it was probably the most vulgar and debasing thing she'd ever done, outside of filling her pussy with pens and attaching chains to her dangly labia in front of people.

"Maybe we should practice that until you can do it?" Jolene suggested.

"Yeah, maybe," Casey replied, still recovering from everything she'd just done and not really listening.

12