Casey's Fall Ch. 22

Story Info
Week 4, Mon. Back on campus as a nudist.
3.3k words
4.61
10.4k
14

Part 22 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". A young woman is blackmailed and slowly coerced into a life she never expected.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include cmnf, cfnf, enf, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, blackmail, public nudity and public sex.

*****

As they arrived in the Tech car park, Casey sat pensively in the passenger seat of Jolene's car wearing nothing apart from a pair of red Chuck's. Try as she might, she wasn't able to bring herself to open the door to get out. Jolene noticed her hesitation.

"Look, whenever I have to do something hard, I grit my teeth and just do it to get it over with," Jolene tried in an attempt to reassure her. "Once you take the first step, the rest will follow. So, stop overthinking it, take a deep breath, then just open the door, step out and close it behind you. Then start walking. You'll be fine. You'll see."

"I'm not sure I can do this, Jolene. It just feels too real all of a sudden. All the people I know are here."

"And all the people you know are going to find out you're a nudist sooner or later anyway. Would it help if I walked you in?"

"I'm not sure."

"Casey, I know it's hard, but this is your life now. You need to get used to being naked, and everyone else has to get used to seeing you naked. The fear and awkwardness you're feeling now will pass, and before long it will feel totally normal to you and everyone else, but there has to be a first time and there's no other way to get that out of the way, other than by doing it."

Jolene was right. If she was going to have any semblance of a normal life, she was going to have to deal with it and get it done. At the very least she didn't have to play the porn star or do anything sexual in this place. She didn't even have to wear the butt-plug. Here she would just be a nudist. While she loathed every second of being naked, there was no changing that now, no matter how it started. There was no point being angry or sad, or even humiliated. Having a life now meant complete nudity all of the time. It was what it was, like it or not.

So, without thinking about it further, she took a deep breath, then she stepped out of the car with her backpack and closed the door behind her. OMG she was actually standing naked in the Tech car park, with fellow students and faculty all around her! This wasn't the same as when they had come to see Bernstein to ask for her expulsion to be overturned. That time, it had been during class when there were no other students around.

Just act normal, Casey. Pretend you're still wearing clothes, and this is just another day. Fake it until you make it! You've got this.

It wasn't long before people started noticing her.

"OMG is that girl naked?"

"I saw her streaking in the hallway last week. I heard she got arrested."

"Is this a dare or something?"

"Oh look, she has a registered nudist tattoo. I guess she just likes being nude."

"What's her name?"

"I think it's Casey something."

"She shaves. I guess she didn't think she was naked enough already."

"She's really cute. Is she seeing anyone?"

Casey finally made it to her locker room and sat down for a moment to try to calm her nerves.

She looked up as the door opened and was pleased to see it was Amelia.

"Casey! You're actually doing it!" Amelia exclaimed.

"Yes, I couldn't back out even if I wanted to, now that I have this tattoo," Casey replied. "It still feels really weird, though. I can't believe I'm actually at Tech naked."

"I can't believe it either. You're so amazingly brave."

Casey wished she was brave. Right now, she just felt overwhelmed with shame, and terrified out of her mind.

Amelia joined Casey to walk to their first class, and people stopped and commented everywhere they went.

"OMG who's that?"

"That's Casey Reine. She's a nudist."

"Casey Reine? You're shitting me? I've seen her online. Hey Casey!" he called out.

Casey turned to face him.

"OMG. I'm a huge fan! I love your work. Can I get a selfie?"

Casey was beyond appalled that someone at Tech had seen something of hers online. Word was bound to get out now, but she knew that was probably inevitable anyway, so she just shrugged an "ok" to him and then smiled as he took the picture of them together.

"Thanks! I'll be seeing you around," he said cheerfully as he returned to his friend to show him the picture on his phone.

"Can I get one too?" asked another boy.

"Sure, why not," Casey replied. She had given up hope that she would ever recover her dignity so there seemed little point in trying to prevent anyone from seeing or photographing anything they wanted anymore. At least these boys seemed excited by her nudity and weren't slut-shaming her like many other people had this last week.

Casey was dismayed to see Mrs Daly come around the corner just as the second boy had taken his selfie.

"Miss Reine, I can't say I'm pleased to see you back here, and still in your altogether I see. What is wrong with you, girl?" she asked.

Casey stared at her feet for a moment and then realised that Mrs Daly was the catalyst for the whole chain of events leading to her having to become a nudist, and now she was offended by her nudity? It made her angry, but she also remembered Bernstein's words that she was on her final warning.

"Mrs Daly," Casey began, needing to defend herself but not wishing to anger the old battle axe. "I'm naked now because you went to the authorities instead of turning a blind eye, or even just punishing me within the college's code of conduct for what should have been regarded as a harmless prank. I had to register as a nudist to get off the charge. It cost me my relationship with my parents, and it almost cost me my friends and my education. Yes, I'm at fault for what I did, and I regret it now more than you will ever know, but I am naked here now, and for the rest of my life whether either of us likes it or not, because of the action you took."

Mrs Daly was speechless. Her face reddened in anger and her mouth opened and shut a few times like a goldfish, in an attempt to find words. Then suddenly her expression softened, and the colour drained from her cheeks.

"You know what, you're right, dear," she replied with some sadness while touching Casey's upper arm. "I have failed you. I was thinking of the college's reputation and all of the other students, but I didn't stop for a moment to consider you, and how you would be affected. Sure, you did a very silly and crass thing, but I should have given you the chance to redeem yourself. Instead, you have paid a very high price for what you did. Much higher than you deserved. You have my apology and my sympathy, but you have also earned my respect. You could have given up and stayed at home in your shame. Instead, you're back here to finish your diploma, and for that you are to be commended. As far as I'm concerned you have redeemed yourself, and with no thanks to me."

"I-err… thanks, Mrs Daly," Casey replied, now feeling bad for what she had said.

"That's ok, dear. Now I'm sure you have a class to get to?"

"I do. Thank you, Mrs Daly."

"Oh my God…" Amelia stated in disbelief once they got out of Mrs Daly's earshot. "She does have a heart after all."

Casey just smiled. She almost couldn't believe she'd gotten away with speaking her mind, and while it turned out ok, in retrospect she probably just should have kept her mouth shut. Still, she was miffed by Mrs Daly's condescending remarks when she had indeed played a significant part in causing the current situation.

In class, Casey felt slightly more relaxed sitting down behind a desk and therefore showing less of her body, but it was obvious that her male teacher was still uncomfortable with being able to see her naked breasts. He seemed to be going out of his way to only look into her eyes when he spoke, but she caught him once or twice looking at her tits while she had her eyes down. Then he'd quickly look away when she glanced up again. Dirty bastard. He was older than her father! She then realised a lot of her webcam viewers were probably his age or even older, and the thought made her feel slightly ill.

At morning teatime, she was again hit with several requests for selfies. Each one felt like it took a little piece of her humanity, but she consoled herself with the realisation that the vast majority were at least viewing her nudity in a positive light. Sure, some of them were probably just perves, but most seemed to treat her as some kind of celebrity. There were even some girls wanting selfies with her. She loathed the attention just the same, but it could have been a lot worse if it was all mean.

At lunchtime she attracted a crowd in the Tech students' cafeteria. Greg arrived, saw what was going on, and immediately started pushing and threatening to punch peoples' lights out if they didn't fuck off. Casey was alarmed that a fight might break out, and quickly stepped in to calm Greg down.

"Greg. GREG! It's ok. They just want pictures with me. That's to be expected. I'm probably the first nude girl they've ever seen on campus. Hell, maybe the first nude girl many of them have ever seen, full stop. Just let them get it out of their systems."

Without missing a beat, Greg turned back to the people wanting selfies.

"Ok everyone! Form a line!" Greg ordered. "Anyone who pushes, or anyone who disrespects Casey in any way will have me to deal with!"

Greg was quite formidable with his line-backer body, so people quickly obeyed. He then took up position beside Casey with his arms folded while he glared at people, like he was her own personal bodyguard.

"OMG, Casey you're so beautiful."

"You're so brave. I wish I could be like you."

"Thanks so much for letting me get a selfie."

"You're amazing!"

"I like your shaved look. I wish my girlfriend would do that."

"You can tell you work out. Any tips?"

The queue was almost endless. Casey barely had time to eat some lunch in between photos before returning to class. At least there wouldn't be any more "upskirts" to deal with. There was no more skirt to "up" after all, even if there was still a blackmailer. Anyone who cared to look now could see anything they wanted anyway, and plenty were taking advantage of the opportunity. It was mortifying, even more so pretending she was cool with it. Casey could only hope they got bored with her soon enough and she could go back to a normal life. Well, as normal as it ever could be now as a full-time nudist in a clothed world, with a not-so-secret career as a porn star.

Once classes had finished for the day, she was again swarmed by dozens of people wanting selfies, which made her feel like she was fending off paparazzi as she fought her way to Jolene's car.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jolene asked as Casey got in.

"It seems I have fans," Casey laughed. The absurdity of it all almost made her forget that she was naked for a while, but also the close proximity of so many people had shielded her somewhat, so she didn't feel quite as exposed. She definitely felt a lot less anxious than she had that morning, but that wasn't to say she was at all comfortable now.

Jolene looked a bit worried as she pulled out onto the road. She hadn't anticipated that Casey would draw so much attention. Sure, she'd just made the decision that her sister was going to become a nudist and a porn star, and her popularity was a good thing for that reason, but she hadn't really considered what that popularity might mean for day to day living. She shrugged and decided it was probably a small price to pay in the greater scheme of things.

Once they got home, Jolene asked Casey how she was going with her pussy stretching exercises.

"Have you had another try with the bat again yet?" Jolene asked.

"Arr… no, not yet."

"Is it time for another attempt, do you think?"

"Um... ok. Maybe after dinner in my room before the cam session?"

"I was thinking more like now, out on the coffee table again."

"In front of you?"

"Yes, I want to see how you're going with the bat. Maybe try lots of baby oil again?"

Casey was shocked that she'd have to do that in front of her sister, or that Jolene would be at all interested in watching. It was bad enough doing it for an audience, but an audience of one was somehow worse, and an audience of one who you were related to was ten times worse than that. Her skin crawled at the thought. Nevertheless, it was an order, and as an Indent she knew she couldn't refuse it.

Soon she had her body covered in baby oil again and she began inserting the dildos one by one. Even the "smaller" ones felt huge. Finally, she had the largest one in again. It was slightly easier this time, but still took some effort. Casey thought it was more the technique that she'd learned rather than any change in her anatomy that allowed it to go into her.

Jolene kept watching and instructing her to put her legs further apart, hold the dildo from behind so her hand didn't block the view of her pussy, lean back further and so on. Casey realised she wasn't watching for her own gratification but was instead teaching her how to perform. She didn't know if that was more humiliating or less, though. She was still totally naked and openly displaying her hairless vagina to her sister, while inserting large objects into it, and now she was about to have an orgasm!

"Ok, try the bat now before you cum," Jolene instructed after seeing Casey's legs starting to shake.

Casey pulled the dildo out and then picked up the bat. She held it with both hands and tried working it around her opening.

"I think stand up and put the end of the handle on the ground, and then try to push down onto it," Jolene suggested.

Casey obeyed but it was no use. She couldn't even get it started. She had almost all of her weight on it, so her feet were only just touching for balance, and there was still no give. She looked up at Jolene.

"Not going to happen?" Jolene asked. "Never mind. We'll just keep practising every day until you get it. Go back to the biggest dildo again for now and relieve some of that frustration, you poor thing."

Casey hated it when Jolene treated her like she wanted to do any of this, like she was some sort of wanton slut. But on the other hand, here she was, naked and masturbating in front of her, so if she wasn't one in spirit, she certainly was in body. She was right about one thing anyway. She really did need to cum, and so many people had seen her do that now, it was hardly worth being coy about it.

She stuck the big dildo onto the coffee table using its suction cap and straddled over it again, spreading nice and wide as Jolene had taught her. Then she lowered herself onto it until she felt her pussy accept it, and then slowly squatted up and down until she came, which didn't take long at all in the state she was in. The humiliation she had experienced after spending the whole day naked at Tech, and now masturbating in front of someone, had triggered her already. The massive dildo was the kicker. For some reason, feeling her vagina being stretched to its limits just blew her mind.

As the orgasm took hold, a thought popped into her head. If her life had to be about humiliation and self-degradation, it could be a lot worse. These orgasms were fucking intense. As she recovered, she felt disgusted with herself that she had that thought. Was it only two weeks ago she was still a virgin and had barely ever masturbated before? Now here she was trying to fit a baseball bat into her vagina in front of people. None of this could actually be happening, could it? Surely any minute she would wake up in a cold sweat and breathe a sigh of relief as she realised it was all just a dream?

Imagining herself as a porn star helped her enjoy her webcam session more than usual, but afterwards she felt slightly depressed as she realised she was starting to forget who she was. The edge between the real Casey and porn star Casey was starting to blur. Real Casey used to protest loudly in the forefront of her mind, shouting at her that being naked was shameful, and having orgasms in front of people was wrong. Now she just seemed to passively lurk in the background, just enough to remind her that she was still there and make her feel guilty and constantly ashamed. Could she ever forget that girl? Did she want to? It would make sense to forget her. Her life was mapped out now and there seemed little possibility it would ever be different, but maybe it wasn't that simple? Maybe there was always hope? Maybe forgetting who she used to be would be disingenuous, and would only work for so long before she had some kind of breakdown? The trick might be to talk both versions of herself around into evolving into something new. The registered nudist porn star Casey blended with the real Casey, but without any of the guilt or shame. But how?

Her thoughts continued to trouble her as she went to bed. She realised that she was mourning her old life, which might be the first step in moving forward, but somehow it still felt sad and wrong just the same. Being naked all the time and doing all this sex stuff should never be normal or ok, but there was no changing any of that now. Like it or loathe it, this was her life. Would she be happier if she just accepted it, or would she feel like she'd been broken, and the light would eventually go out in her eyes if she did? Somehow, she had to find a way to make all this her choice. Right now, though, it wasn't. She'd been forced into it, and she knew it. There was no changing that. Still, it had only been a few weeks which wasn't nearly enough time to establish a "new normal". She needed to at least give herself time. She knew that much.