Casey's Infatuation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No Mark. I'm busy. Yes, with a girl. Fine, but you had better be there this time." Brian looked at Casey apologetically.

"I'm sorry, I have to go babe. But I should be back in 20 minutes." He said. Casey didn't even respond before Brian took off. She zipped her pants back up and sat on the bed. She held the necklace in her right hand and sighed.

Casey heard someone coming up the stairs and hoped that it would be Brian coming back for her. Instead a woman's figure stood at the door. It was Madison.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but do you know where the bathroom is?" She asked.

"It's on the other side of the hallway." Casey answered.

"What's wrong hun? You look really sad." Madison asked.

"It's nothing. I just miss Brian."

"Oh, that guy is your boyfriend?"

"Yes he is." Casey replied.

"I saw him dash out the door a little while ago. Where did he go? And why would he leave you all alone?"

Casey looked up into Madison's eyes and immediately knew that she had made a mistake. She didn't know if she would ever be able to look away. Madison slowly walked over to the bed that Casey was sitting on.

"Would you like to talk about it?" She asked.

Casey sighed.

"I love Brian. We've been going out for a year. He's the second boyfriend I've ever had, and he's so sweet. But sometimes I feel like something is missing. Recently he's been forgetting a lot. Like how he forgot our anniversary. He also ditches me to spend more time with his friends now. And when he touches me, like he did earlier...All....All I could think about...." Casey couldn't finish.

Madison looked Casey square in the eyes.

"All you could think about?"

Casey forced herself to look away.

"Whatever. I'm sure I'm just being overly sensitive or some shit." Casey said.

"Or maybe something really is wrong. Maybe you really aren't happy. Is he good in bed?"

Casey looked back at Madison in shock.

"What?" She asked.

"Is he good in bed? Or better yet, does he satisfy you, and make you cum all night?"

Casey felt herself blush.

"He's alright." She answered hoping the topic would end with that.

Madison gave a faint smile.

"He's never made you cum."

"Well, not exactly." Casey answered as she twisted a little uncomfortably on the bed. Madison, seeing her discomfort, placed her hand on Casey's leg a little above her knee.

"It's okay to talk about these things. In fact I think it will help you." She said. Casey had trouble focusing on Madison's words because all she could think about was how good Madison's warm, kind hand felt on her leg. Her stomach started to turn in knots.

"So why hasn't he made you cum yet? You tell me what you think the problem is." Madison continued. Casey cleared her throat and tried to speak but she couldn't get her mind off of Madison's hand.

"Ummmmm....well.....I...I don't know." Casey struggled to get the words out.

Madison ever so gently began to stroke Casey's leg.

"Maybe he just doesn't know the right way to touch you." Madison said in an equally gentle tone. Casey couldn't move.

"Maybe." Casey replied.

"Or maybe he just doesn't know how to please a woman." Madison said in almost a whisper as her hand began to move up towards the inside of Casey's thigh. Casey swallowed hard and tried her best not to pay attention to Madison's advances, but something inside of her could not push Madison aside and tell her to stop. Madison's hand traveled below Casey's skirt until she hit her panties. Casey unintentionally released a gasp from her lips. She found Madison's eyes and began to slowly shake her head no. Madison gradually removed her hand from underneath Casey's skirt but scooted closer to her. As soon as Casey felt the hand depart from underneath her skirt she began to feel herself getting wet between her legs. She immediately wished Madison hadn't stopped. Madison moved so that her face was within inches of Casey's. She longingly stared down at Casey's lips and began to move her lips towards them, stopping hardly an inch away.

"Do you really want me to stop?" She whispered to Casey.

Casey was at a complete loss for words. She knew this was wrong, but she didn't understand why it felt so good. In a barely audible voice she responded.

"N....no. But this is wrong, this........." Madison cut her off as she found Casey's mouth for a passionate kiss. Madison gently sucked on Casey's lower lip and then brought her tongue out to tenderly caress it. Casey moaned and when she felt Madison's tongue trying to enter her mouth she finally gave in. Madison caressed the inside bottom of Casey's teeth and then began to stroke the underside of her tongue. Casey let out another gasp into Madison's mouth. Then Madison's hand began to move back up towards Casey's panties. When she hit her mound Casey tilted her head back and closed her eyes as more moans escaped her lips. Madison began to rub the material against Casey's clit as she sucked on the lower lip of Casey's open mouth. Casey's panties were soaking wet. Madison could smell Casey's pussy and started to get very excited herself. She began to rub Casey's clit faster and harder. It had been so long since anyone had touched her in the right spots and it felt so amazing to her.

"Oh please......." Casey begged.

Madison traced a line of kisses from underneath Casey's chin to her ear.

"Please what? You want to cum so badly don't you?" She whispered.

"Oh God!" Casey moaned as she began to grind to the motion of Madison's finger.

"Don't worry. I will make you cum all night." Madison crept her fingers to the top of Casey's panties and dragged them down her legs till they reached the floor. Then she began to slowly unbutton Casey's blouse. When the blouse was unbuttoned she threw it on the floor with the panties. She could clearly see Casey's nipples peeking through her see through bra.

"Damn you are beautiful. I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you."

Madison unhooked Casey's bra and threw it on the ground. Casey stared at her yearning for more attention. Madison brought her hand towards Casey's right breast and gently rolled her nipple between her thumb and index finger. She then lowered her mouth onto the left breast and kissed it softly before taking it into her mouth. She placed her tongue directly beneath Casey's nipple and then thrust it upwards. Casey shuddered with pleasure. Casey reached down, grabbed Madison's ass, and squeezed it in excitement. Madison lightly bit her nipple and rolled it between her teeth.

"Oh God. Fuck me Madison!! Please fuck me!" Casey said as she arched her back in response to the attention Madison was showing her nipples. Casey's head was spinning. Every little touch from Madison was driving her mad. Her breathing had become uncontrollable, but that was the very last thing she was thinking about.

Madison then used both of her hands to pull off Casey's skirt while she continued suckling her nipple as though trying to get milk from it. She threw the skirt onto the floor and removed her lips from Casey's breast. She sat up and both of them gazed into each others eyes. In Madison's intense green eyes Casey could see passion and lust and her pussy began to ache. Madison slowly brought her shirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor. Then she unhooked her bra and took it off. Her perfectly firm breasts were right in from of Casey's face. Madison grabbed Casey's hands, and led them to her perky breasts. Casey curiously caressed her breasts and rolled her nipples between her fingers still unable to blink.

"Mmmmmm. That feels good." Madison purred.

Madison reached over and pulled Casey's face closer to hers. She gave Casey a little peck on the lips. Casey opened her mouth to try to kiss her more passionately.

"No, not yet." Madison whispered as she kept giving Casey little pecks. She then began to gently trace her tongue around Casey's lips teasing her mercilessly. Casey shivered and moaned. Madison sucked Casey's lower lip before finally allowing them to engage in a passionate kiss. Madison then started to trace kisses down her chin towards her chest. When she got to her breasts she took Casey's erect right nipple into her mouth and played with it. Casey dug her nails into Madison's back. Madison didn't stay in one spot too long as she continued to move downward and she stopped briefly at Casey's navel giving it extra kisses. Madison traveled lower until she was right above her mound. Casey opened her legs wider and could feel her pussy dripping from excitement. Madison lifted her head and moved unto Casey's right thigh and covered it with kisses. Then she did the same to her left thigh. Madison lifted her head to look at Casey.

"Do you want me to eat you?" Madison asked seductively. Casey tried her best to get the words out but all she could do was shake her head yes.

"I said do you want me to eat you?" Madison asked again. Casey opened her mouth.

"Ohhhhh God, yes!!" Casey managed to say. Madison smiled and brought her face down right in front of Casey's pussy. Casey could feel her breath on her pussy and it drove her mad.

"Oh please!!" Casey yelled. Madison slowly kissed her outside lips. The smell of Casey was driving her wild. She gave her lips another kiss and her tongue immediately found Casey's clit. Casey shivered and a loud moan escaped from her. Madison gently flicked her clit with her tongue and Casey thought she was going to explode. She reached down and grabbed Madison's head pushing her in deeper. Madison brought her tongue lower and stuck it into Casey's hole as deep as she could.

"Mmmmm oh, damn Madison, fuck me!" Madison didn't hesitate at this request. She brought her head up and instantly inserted one finger into Casey. Then a second finger and began to finger fuck her. Casey moved with the rhythm of her fingers, breathing heavily. Madison brought her face back down onto Madison's pussy and barely licked her erect clit. Casey immediately arched her back and she could feel the pleasure building up. Madison began to flick and suck on her clit while her fingers continued to ram into her pussy. Casey couldn't believe how amazing everything felt. Her mind was racing from the pleasure, her breathing was uncontrollable, and her body could not stop shivering.

"God you are beautiful. Cum for me Casey. Cum all over my face." These words brought Casey over the edge and she could feel herself about to cum. Her legs began to shake and her back lifted up off of the bed. She could feel herself exploding inside. Unable to control herself, she squeezed her legs together and began to scream. She dug her hands into Madison's hair and pushed her deeper as her orgasm overtook her body. Madison continued to tongue her clit and finger fuck her even harder. Casey's body could not stop quivering as the pleasure drove her insane.

"Oh God Madison!!!!!" She yelled out as the waves of pleasure continued to surge through her entire body. She had no idea anyone could have an orgasm for this long. Finally the waves started to slow down and Casey began to breath slower. But Madison didn't slow down on Casey's sensitive clit.

"Madison.....oh please!!!" Casey begged as she could feel something building up inside of her again. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she was brought into another mind blowing orgasm. This one even more intense and longer then the first. When it was finally over Madison sat up and licked her lips.

"Mmmmmmm you taste good." She said. Casey collapsed onto the bed and tears continued to flow from her eyes. Madison looked at her worriedly.

"Are you okay hun?" She asked. Casey shook her head yes and a smile crossed her face. She was too weak to move.

"I had no idea it could be that good." She slowly let out each word. Madison laughed.

"I doubt your boy toy could ever make you cum like that." She said. Casey couldn't move her eyes away from Madison's. She moved her hand and began to stroke Madison's leg.

"I know what you're thinking. But this experience was completely for you. When you told me that your boyfriend has never made you cum before, I knew there were a few things I had to show you. Besides you look far too exhausted to move." Madison said with a smirk on her face. Casey smiled as Madison laid herself down right beside her. They laid together holding each other close.

They laid together for what seemed like hours. Both drifting off to sleep and in their heads replaying the scene that had recently taken place between them. Casey couldn't stop smiling as she thought about what she had just experienced for the first time when she was suddenly awakened by voices coming from behind her. Her head began to race as she slowly turned around to see who the intruder was. Her eyes were suddenly locked onto Brian's as he stood next to his friend Mark with the door wide open. Marks expression was a mix of shock and extreme excitement.

"Holy Fuck man, ain't that your girlfriend?!?"

Brian didn't answer. He just stared at Casey with hurt and anger burning in his eyes. Casey's stomach dropped, and she had no idea what to do next.

12