Casey's Recovery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned her little shit eating grin and said, "Yup, pretty much like I thought it might. Look brother, here's the deal; we all agreed while you were gone, that for my own personal comfort, and entertainment, that this would be a nudist household unless we had visitors. Are you Ok with that?"

I just nodded my head, turned and bent down to gathered my clothes when Casey said "Hold that pose there big brother Jack. I'm absolutely loving the view of your cute asshole and swinging balls. Your balls have really gotten big huh?"

I'd not heard Mom step into the room, when she said, "Your brother has a big double handful of balls and a nice thick cock, but don't get any ideas young lady, being a nudist household does not mean we'll be engaging in a free for all. Do I make myself clear?"

Casey nodded and then smiled saying, "Well, if that's the case, why did I hear Lillian tell you that Jack nearly fucked her blind last night?"

"That was a mistake. If I think it could happen again, everybody will be wearing jumpsuits zipped to the chin and you'll be wrapped in a diaper and gowned on top, any questions?"

"Ok Mom, easy does it. I'll be good and besides, it's very nice having everybody naked, I actually like looking at you guys, the way your bodies move, it's a brand new experience for me."

"How about you Jack, are you going to mind your manners?" She asked.

"You bet Mom, no problem, and I actually like the freedom to be naked around the house, I will be good, I promise." It was indeed a dream come true to see my little mother so beautifully naked, breasts swaying as she moved with those amazing pussy lips right there. Yes Sir, I could really get used to this.

With that Mom busied herself getting a couple of robes for she and Lillian and a T-shirt and shorts for me that were placed in a small chair near the hall door so we could easily slip into something if the door bell rang or in the event we were to have visitors.

As I stood there talking with Casey about general stuff, Mom came by and handed me a cook's apron. "Here, she said, if you're going to start the fire and grill the steaks, you won't want to get any sparks or grease on that pretty dick of yours."

I whipped on the apron and rushed off the get supper ready. It seemed that everyone was hungry. Once the steaks started to grill, Casey called me to her bedside. "Come here", she said, and I stepped closer, "you know I'm 18 and legal right?"

I nodded and she slipped her hand under my apron and held my cock with a firm hand saying in a low soft voice, "I'm just barely not a virgin and I don't have much experience, but I sure would like the chance to get to know you much, much better bro."

"Supper's calling me." I said, and stepped back to the grill.

12