Casey's Recovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using both hands, she grasped my balls and squeezed them firmly, tugging downward, then looked up at me and said in a low sexy growl, "Get down here and kiss your Momma."

I knelt down and kissed her full on the mouth, where I discovered she still had quite a bit of cum, apparently saved for me. Reaching behind my head with both hands she held me in place while she squirted a nice load of cum into my mouth, ran her tongue around mine and then pulled away.

"Let me see you savor and swallow your own cum," she said.

I squished it back and forth in my mouth and swallowed loudly saying, "Your wish is my command." It was not the first time I'd swallowed my jizz, I kind of liked it.

"Well I guess we'll have to start normalizing tomorrow. Just for the record, I loved sucking your dick and eating your cum. I hope to do it more often; but in a more normal way, if such a thing exists.

We shared genuine smiles and soft laughter, then Mom said," I'm exhausted and I have to be at work early tomorrow. It looks like Lillian has taken up residence in your bed, so if you can promise me that you'll keep your dick to yourself, you can sleep with me." Off we went to sleep the deep, good sleep.

Mom's alarm clock rattled me awake at 6:30 am, not a very civilized hour in my opinion. As I rubbed my eyes I saw her sit up and stand by the side of the bed, stretching way up in the air. She might be 46 years old, but she looked 16 at that moment. A pretty little woman, very trim and fit, bushy taffy blond pussy hair surrounding surprisingly big, bright pink pussy lips, lovely face topped with curly taffy brown hair cut short. Just then, she stopped stretching up and bent over placing her hands flat on the floor and stretched her back out like a cat.

In that position, I could clearly see her beautiful pussy in the full apple position topped off by a sweet little pink and brown button rectum. It was irresistible; I rolled over quickly and wrapped my arms around her body trapping her bent over and buried my face in her ass crack, kissing her asshole a nice wet kiss. I had much more in mind when she said, "Dammit son, let go of me, I have to go to work."

I unwrapped my morning treasure and rolled onto my back, reached down and waved my cock at her, big old morning wood. She laughed for a moment and said, "If you can keep that to yourself today, I will happily fuck you after supper tonight. But, I mean to yourself, DO NOT fuck your sister. I know she's interested, I've seen her looking at you; but she is still your sister; keep your big dick to yourself!"

"Yes Mam, I promise, I promise, I promise. Oh, are we still going to be nude today?" I asked.

"Well I don't see why not, I think we're all comfortable around one another although I think Casey may have some visitors this afternoon after school, so be sure and dress appropriately and be sure Casey is covered up as well. Ok?"

"Yep, no problem. I'll keep my dick to myself and be sure we're both properly attired should visitors arrive. Before you get in the shower, what about Lillian?" I asked.

"Lillian volunteers at the hospital from Noon to 6 pm Mondays and Thursdays, so you guys will be alone. Be sure and give Casey a good lunch and a sponge bath too. You be good to her, understand me?"

"Yes Mam, I promise to be a good brother and a good helper." I said, and she rushed off to shower and dress for the day. I followed her into the bathroom asking if it was Ok to piss, she assured me it was, just don't flush it, she would do it after her shower. It seems that the more I fuck and cum, the more I seem to piss, maybe I need to drink more to keep my fluids up ... Hmmm, another mystery.

During the week, Mom makes herself an energy shake for breakfast and lunch; she swears it keeps her mind focused and her figure trim. So out with the blender and in with the whey protein, skim milk, green food powder, parsley and cilantro, and a handful of blueberries – blend it smooth and silky and pour the nasty looking thing into a glass and thermos. When she saw I had anticipated her needs, she broke into a big smile, squeezed my balls gently and gave me one of those great full mouth kisses.

"Thank you baby, you are a great help. I'm not sure what we will do once Casey is well; you'll be getting a real job, you will be missed." She said.

She looked so great standing there drinking her breakfast. She was wearing a professional grey suit with a off-white silk blouse and glasses; quite the professional. In my mind's eye, I was focused on her beautiful pussy and lovely tits; oh well, another time. She kissed me on the cheek and left for the day.

I put the coffee on, poured up a cold glass of orange juice, dampened a hand towel and walked in to wake Casey for the day. She was already awake; lying there dreamy eyed looking out at the pool deck. "Hey brother, hard to believe you are already up and moving."

"Yea, I wanted to get Mom off for the day and then wake you, but I guess we were too noisy." I said.

"Oh it wasn't you, I woke up an hour or so ago and wanted to pee, but you know, I have to wait my turn" she said.

"I'm so sorry honey; let me get you fixed up." With that I retrieved the pee pitcher, removed her cover and marveled again at how much her pussy looked like Mom's except for the hair color. Casey's hair color came from Dad, very light honey blond.

I slipped the long tongue of the pitcher between her bottom and the sheet protector, snuggling it firmly against her pubis. It was not sooner in place when she let go a blast of urine, splashing into the pitcher and filling it almost to the top. She sighed and said, "Thanks a lot; I was worried I might have an accident for a moment."

I stepped into the hall bath and dumped the pitcher, rinsed it well, wiped it dry, and returned it to its place saying, "We're going to have to get you a bell or buzzer or something; so that you can let us know when you need help if we're not right here."

"I hate to be a bother like that, but you're right, when a girl's gotta' go, she's gotta' go."

"In the meantime," I said, "you just holler and I'll get here double quick, Ok?" She smiled and nodded her agreement. I busied myself with a wet nap, wiping her pussy lips and bottom, then blotting everything dry. As I cleaned her, I rubbed her clit very gently. It was fun to see her bottom shift and move a little every time. I could see that she has a pretty big clit; while Mother's clit is fat and short, Casey's clit is like her nipples, long and thick, it looks exactly like a little cock.

As I stood up and tossed the debris in her trash can, she said,"What does a girl have to do to get a little breakfast around here?"

I took her breakfast order for biscuits with lots of butter, scrambled eggs, sliced tomatoes and coffee. It was easy and fast to prepare; in very short order I had two fat biscuits cut in half dripping butter and a dab of honey and all the rest. I placed everything on her over bed table and raised her up so that she could enjoy her breakfast. By then my body was telling me I need to take a dump, so I turned on the television, kissed her on the forehead and excused myself.

I decided to head for the upstairs bathroom so I did not stink up the downstairs area and ruin her breakfast. As I walked past my room I could see Lillian sleeping soundly, face down with one leg drawn up into her stomach fully exposing her slick, hair free pussy. If I hadn't had to go so much I would have stopped and played with her pussy, maybe even fucked her in the ass again, but nature called.

After I finished up, I stopped to wash my face, shave and brush my teeth, the shower would come later, I decided. I glanced at the clock in my bedroom and saw that it was just 9:30 am, so I sat down by Lillian and began gently fingering her pussy hole. It was nicely wet from the night and her apparent need to pee, so I had no trouble slipping in two fingers, all the way to the knuckle.

It only to a few seconds and she began to move and stir around, finally rolling over and looking at me with a sleepy face. "Dear Lord Jack, is it time to fuck again?"

I pulled my fingers out and licked the juice off them saying, "No, I understand that you are volunteering at the hospital today, is that right?" She nodded, as I looked at her I was reminded of what a big girl she was ... oh she is a little fat, but mostly she is a big boned girl. Nice big, really big squarish tits that go from armpit to sternum and even on her back they stick up 7-8 inches. It made me wonder.

"Lillian, what size are your tits?" I asked.

"Now, you're asking now? Jack, you've sucked 'em, fucked 'em and shot cum all over them; and now you want to know how big they are ... hmmm, well good Sir, my bra size is 40. Anything else?

12