Casey's Recovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once there I lifted her legs up and placed them on my shoulders while sliding my hands under her bottom gripping a cheek firmly in each hand. With my lips I began to kiss the inside of her thighs and along her dripping wet slit. Her pussy smelled earthy like the spring woodlands; sweet and wet. As I prepared to lick her slit I blew on her clit which caused the hood to roll back; her clit standing as tall and red as it could. I eased my tongue just below her slit, licking its full length while avoiding her clit.

"Oh yes baby, oh yes, you are making momma feel so, so good! So, so good, thank you baby," she said with a deep slow voice following it with another long sigh, almost a hiss.

As I continued to make love to her pussy she began to press her legs into my shoulders and push her pussy harder against my mouth. I pushed my tongue as deeply as I could into her gash, sucking and swallowing her fluids, then I moved up to her clit and started sucking on it ... immediately, she grasped my head with both hands and began to buck against me saying "That's my baby boy, oh yes, that's my boy, eat my pussy, make me cum ... Oh God, I'm cuming!!"

Instead of just riding the storm out I decided to keep on working her clit, sucking and swallowing her juices, clamping my hands down on her bottom cheeks as hard as I could. After a few moments I slid my arms up and around her legs holding her firmly against my mouth as I continued to make love to her pussy. Quickly, she grasped the hair on my head and pulled me off saying, "Oh honey, don't kill your momma, this is too good!"

I eased up along her body and pulled her into a hug and held her for several minutes. She turned to me and held my head with both hands and kissed me on the mouth fiercely with lots of probing tongue saying, "My sweet man; I hope you don't think we're done for the night because I want you to put your big, beautiful cock inside me and fuck me hard, hard, hard!"

I looked into her beautiful shining face, seeing her eyes, bright with lust and said, "Spread'um beautiful, I'm gonna fuck you until you holler!"

She laughed a deep lusty laugh and spread her legs wide, reaching up and grabbing each ankle with her hands, saying, "Get to it Big Man, get to it, mamma's ready."

With that I slipped between her legs and slammed my cock to the bottom, with my balls and pubis wedged tightly against her pussy lips she wrapped her legs around my back and threw her hands over her head. I began to piston in and out as hard as I could, I could hear the headboard banging against the wall as I pounded into her, my balls slapping against her ass, and we fucked like this for what seemed like hours. Finally, I shoved in as deep as possible, rocking against her with all the pressure that I could muster ... "Baby's gonna cum momma, baby's gonna cum," and then I exploded with a huge burst of blazing hot cum.

I don't know how much I came, but as I softened it felt as though she'd been filled with cups of hot pudding and my cock sloshed as it slipped out. I realized that my eyes had been squeezed tightly shut, as they opened I saw her sweaty, flushed face beaming up at me. It was a beautiful sight.

As my hammering heart slowed and I regained some of my senses I said, "Mom, you were fantastic. I never realized it could be so good," and kissed her very gently.

"Honey, I would have hollered, but you were fucking me so hard, I couldn't speak. I came several times, I'm not sure how many, you were wonderful," she said in a whisper.

"I love you Mom" I said.

"I love you too baby. Let's just cuddle here together tonight; I want to sleep in your arms."

And sleep we did, like two stones entwined until her alarm went off at 6:30 the next morning. As we stirred to wakefulness she kissed me gently on the lips and we began the sticky process of unwinding. As she sat on the edge of the bed she turned to me and said, "I think you'll need to wash these sheets several times."

She reached out her hand and said, "Come with me we need a shower."

"I'm sorry, but I need to pee" I said.

She took my hand and walked me over to the toilet, lifted the seat, then stepped behind me wrapping her arms around me so she could hold my cock and said, "Ok, pee."

"Are you kidding," I said "I'll never pee with you holding my dick!"

"Just relax big boy" she said and with one hand began to massage my balls while stroking my cock with the other. After a moment she reached over and turned on the faucet. The sound of running water did the trick and I let loose an immense piss.

Mom giggled saying, "I always wondered what this would be like, now I know."

When I finished, Mom stepped around me, put down the toilet seat and sat down having a big pee herself. As she did I stood right in front of her waving my cock in her face, she quickly reached out and grabbed my cock placing it in her mouth giving me a nice suck while she peed.

Afterwards we showered together each washing every part of each other so that we were squeaky clean and ready for the day.

As we walked back into the bedroom she paused to give me a wonderful Mom hug saying, "Last night was really wonderful, I couldn't be happier that we did it. If I did not have to get on the road as soon as possible, I'd let you give my little bottom a try ... that'll have to wait until I get back."

I kissed her on the mouth and said, "You just be careful on this trip, I love you very much."

"Thank you baby," she said "how about fixing my breakfast shake and one for the road while I pack?"

As I headed downstairs I saw that Casey had managed to get herself to the bathroom and I poked my head in the door to see her blot her puss. She looked up at me beaming asking, "Is Mom still alive?"

"What do you mean Sis?"

"After you guys went to bed last night it sounded like you were trying to tear the house down. So I decided you were fucking her to death, right?" said Casey.

"She is very much alive and, in my defense, she seems to be in very good spirits," I said.

"Ok then, just be sure you save some of that for me!"

We both laughed and I set about my morning chores. Once ready, I slipped on my shorts and packed Mom's car, making sure it had lots of oil, fluids and gas; way too soon everything was read and she was on her way.

Our schedule with the physical therapist was set at 9:00 am each weekday morning so after breakfast it was time to get Casey cleaned-up and dressed for therapy. Although I'm sure Casey could bath herself she preferred for me to do it and I preferred to do it. I took great pleasure in exploring her body and giving her a loving bath. We soon fell into a routine – breakfast, bath, therapy and sex. It's a wonderful thing to be young with lots of energy.

As for sex we focused on oral sex both ways and occasional masturbation – the girl loves to see my cock squirt cum. So much so that she used her laptop computer to explore the issue and discovered something called prostate stimulation during oral sex.

We would go outside after the morning subsided and she would take me in her mouth – the girl learns very quickly and is an excellent cocksucker – once I'm really hard and my balls are rising, she lubes her fingers working two fingers into my rectum until she can easily palpate my prostate. It's very different but truth be told, I like it. She really drains, getting a really big mouthful of cum. Sometimes later if I masturbate she will work it and I almost shoot a double load.

The afternoons are for house cleaning, visiting with friends and lazing around the pool. The first week passed quietly, Mom calls every day and talks with Casey and me for 30 minutes or more, Lillian seems to call every other day .. "Yes we are fine, no there are no problems, yes we're doing everything we are supposed to," and so it goes.

It looks like Mom will be gone for another 10 days or so and it became more quiet than usual with the twins vacationing with their folks, Jenny out visiting area colleges with her mom and Casey scheduled Chuck to visit just after the therapist leaves, so by noon we're entering the Twilight Zone. Casey spends a lot of her time talking with other friends on the phone keeping up with their adventures and we do lots of therapy in the late afternoons.

Except for a couple of hours in the morning we never wear clothes, so you can imagine our surprise when about 3:00 in the afternoon as I was bent over coating Casey's naked body with lotion and sunscreen while she lay in the lounger next to the pool ...

"Well I can see that you're both going to hell sooner than I thought!"

There she stood, Aunt Rena.

12