Casey's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean in and ask him "How did you get here?" and he responds "By bus."

I lose myself in the moment and take his hand as I walk away, pulling him for a few steps until I let go. Why did I take his hand?! What the fuck? I say "I'll drive..."

We get into my car and I can hardly concentrate on how to get home. My mind is racing, butterflies in the stomach still. I can't believe I'm about to suck Gay Casey's cock!! I can't believe how hot that gets me!!

Lost in a blur while I drive, I reach over with my right hand, work it under his belly, and start to massage his bulge in his tight jeans. "Whoah!" he says. "Looks like you really ARE cock hungry, huh?!"

"Yes" I say, keeping my eyes on the road. I come to a red light. He says "Tell me what you are. Look at me and tell me. Now."

I feel so embarrassed as I turn to make eye contact, and all of a sudden my voice becomes very gentle and submissive. Almost femme as I say "I'm cock hungry. I want to...suck your cock." He smiles another huge smile and says "Good, green light..."

I turn back and drive off, still massaging his junk with my free hand. It feels amazing, but mysterious, hard, soft. I need to know what it looks like in the flesh. I need to know how it tastes. I want it. He becomes quiet, allowing me to fondle him on the drive.

When we pull up to my place, I park and we both go inside. He stands in front of my couch and tells me to stand in front of him and looks me in the eyes. He gets authoritative.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I want to suck your cock." I reply, nervous as all hell but excited, perplexed, horny, ashamed, submissive...naughty...

"Don't be rude. You know my name" He says.

"I want to suck your cock, Casey" I say in a submissive voice. I can't believe I'm doing this!!

"You understand that once you do this, you're mine, right?" he tells me with confidence.

"I don't understand. Like whenever you want me to, I have to suck your cock?" I ask.

He laughs "Ha ha no. Well, that's a given. But not quite. I mean that you'll want to suck my cock and come to me on your own from now on as well. You'll no longer be the cool straight jock you once were. You'll be just another closeted cocksucker in the world."

"Uh, no I'm not..."

He interrupts "Why don't we just see what happens and how you feel after, okay?" He sounds almost on my side for the moment. Comforting and understanding. I nod to him. Then he tells me "Good now suck my dick, bitch" and smiles.

This is it. The moment. I can still back out. Just tell him to leave. But then he'll ruin my reputation like Nick did in college! Nick, with his fat hairy belly and big hard cock. Mmmm. Nick who shot a load on me...

He stood there as I pulled his shirt up and over his head and threw it to the floor. His fat belly fell out and jiggled. There was hair everywhere. He had tits he was so out of shape. It turned me on for some reason though. Next went my shirt. I then opened my pants and kicked them off, leaving only my underwear. I then slowly dropped to my knees...

Once down there, his belly was covering the button of his pants. He graciously lifted it for me and allowed access to his pants. They were so tight that once I got the button loose it popped open and a scent of musk filled my nostrils. It intoxicated me.

I'm on a mission now. Point of no return. I want his cock. I need it. I don't care at this point who knows I like cock, I just want his dick so bad. This could be aired in front of the nation and I'd still be going for it now. I can't believe myself but I love it.

I lowered his pants and exposed his big thighs and legs. And there, behind his underwear, throbbed his big cock. He looked down and said "Take it like you know you want to, cock sucker." I loved that he called me that. I never thought I'd see someone like Casey so in control of me like this but I loved it!!

I reached out and took his underwear and pulled them down and over, slightly catching the head of his hardening cock and watching it bounce back out at me. And there it was, more beautiful than anything I'd ever seen. Wait, what?!

While the rest of him was hairy, he was trimmed down there. It left me more of a view of his seven inch (which is big considered to me so I'll take it!) throbbing cock. It went up and down with his breaths as his belly came down a bit above it. Cut, thick, big balls. Wow why were they so big?!

"Your balls are huge" I tell him. "I haven't shot a load in a few days and I'm very worked up so I'll have a nice big one for you. You want that, don't you?"

I was nervous, but I knew what I wanted. "Yes I wanna swallow your load." He seemed delighted.

Finally I take his cock in my hand. It feels amazing. I lean in and wrap my lips around his head. It has a squishy feel but I like it. I swirl my tongue around his head and poke at his slit. I'm losing myself here. I shouldn't be doing this but I have to.

"Ohhh you like that, don't you, fag?" He asks. I'm sucking on his head and I look up and into his eyes. My eyes widen. My cock twitches. I pull off. "Please don't call me a fag." I ask.

"Oh but you're sucking cock like a fag. You're probably a 'straight cocksucker' as they say, whoever the fuck 'they' is. But for the sake of being with me and considering how awful you treated me in the past, you're gonna be my little fag. I can see your hard dick down there. If you really didn't like what I was saying, you wouldn't be so excited now would you?"

He had me. I was done. I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care about anything but his cock.

I look him in the eyes, lick his cock head, bob down onto it and back up. Then I pull off and start jerking his hard cock as I tell him in a voice so submissive I didn't know I could do it: "I'm a fag. I'm your cocksucker" And I immediately bob back down onto his cock and begin to suck it at a normal pace, slowly down till I feel his head at my throat, then pulling back up with that satiny resistance that feels so fucking good.

He started to get into it, rocking his hips forward and fucking into my mouth, his belly all over my face, hair everywhere, even in my mouth. But I kept going with his rythym, allowing him to fuck my face and knock my head back gently each time. I couldn't believe Casey was face fucking me!! Then he got vocal...

In a mocking voice, while he was humping in and out of my mouth he started humiliating me. "Ohhh Casey you're fat! Oh It's Gay Casey everybody laugh!" He continues to fuck my face while I bounce back on my knees with each thrust of his big cock. His belly sweat all over my face. I'm in love with this moment. "Big strong hockey player. You thought you were such hot shit didn't you? And look at you now! Just another ex-douche for me to turn out!" As he pumps forward and loses his balance, his cock plops out of my mouth and he falls back onto my couch.

Without missing a beat, I kneel forward and rub his thighs as I go in to gobble his cock back up. He laughs at how desperate I am for his dick and pushes me off.

"What's wrong?" I say in an innocent voice, totally embracing being his bottom.

"Oh nothing" he says. "You're doing great! I'm just getting close to cumming and wanna make sure you really want this. Take a few tastes." He commands.

I eagerly bob down onto his cock, really swirling around the shaft and head now. Then come up and he pushes back.

"What do you want?" he asks.

"I want your load" I say.

"Are you sure? Take a few more tastes" He tells me.

I quickly get back to that hot hard cock for a few bobs, then pushed back again.

"You, the hockey player. The stud with the girls. The bully that ruined my childhood. You want my cum?" He asked.

"I want it so badly." I say. Now I'm so worked up that I can't sit still, wanting his cock so much.

"So you want it so badly that no matter what happens now, you're gonna swallow it?

My mind was racing. I was on cloud nine. Nothing could stop me from getting his fat load. And then I saw it.

He pulled his phone out and was taking a video. "You're free to do what you want down there. But first tell the camera what you are." He said, smiling.

I hesitated, shocked. Scared that he now had evidence even more so that the sexts on me. I pondered my future for a moment. Awkward silence while I stared off, Casey still filming. Then I heard an intermittent squishy sound that continued. I'd instinctively reached up and was jerking his wet cock, leaking with precum. I knew I made my choice. He turned me. I was his. I knew it. I turned to the camera.

"I'm Casey's cocksucker" I said intently.

He chimed in. "One of..."

"Huh" I said. He replied "One of my cocksuckers. I have a few..."

"There are others?" I asked, feeling worthless and used, but even more horny for some reason. I continued to jerk his wet cock.

"Don't be so naive. Chubby chasing is becoming a thing, honey. Ha! It looks like I'M the player, now!"

I can't believe it. I'm just another turn out in Casey's book apparently. How the fuck did this happen to me?! I felt betrayed, used, worthless, naughty. But I wanted to feel even more naughty. I swallowed what pride I had left and looked back at the camera.

In a sexy submissive voice, I moaned "Mmmmm I'm one of Casey's cocksuckersss..." then took his cock and began pumping my mouth onto it furiously while watching him and the camera. He laughed, then turned it into a moan as he began to buck and pump into my mouth. It was happening.

He began to shoot streams of cum into my mouth, feeling almost like he could've been pissing. I began to swallow as much as I could while he wrestled me. Then he pulled out and shot a few streams onto my face, camera still focused right on me. I leaned in and began lapping at his cock, his balls, his thighs, getting everything I could of him. I looked like a puppy nuzzling against his cock, moaning.

Then, in all the excitement, cum started shooting up between us. I realized then that I'd cum hands free just from the experience of being fed his load!! I was cumming a lot and it felt overwhelming. I leaned in and was twitching against his cock and thigh as cum hit my chest, the couch, his legs. I was panting, smiling, mumbling, giggling. He was panting and giggling too. We were spent. I couldn't believe Casey was able to do this to me!!

After a minute, my sex sobriety kicked in and I started to feel mortified and guilty. I couldn't believe I sucked fat Gay Casey's cock and graciously swallowed his load. This had to end!! I stood up.

"Ugh, Casey. Look this never happened, okay? You gotta go now please..."

Casey just sat there naked, smiling. "Typical straight cocksucker" He shook his head. I had no ammo to fire back at him anymore. "You were eager not to miss a drop of my load, but all of a sudden this is wrong again. Ha!" Then he got up and got dressed. So did I.

As he walked to my door, he said "I'll take a cab home. When you're ready for more hit me up and I'll do the same."

"This is over, Casey!" I said.

"No it isn't. You know that. I've got too much on you now. It's okay it'll be fun! You'll want it again later. Trust me. Like I said, let's just see what happens..."

I said "Okay whatever goodbye. You won't say anything? Show anything?"

"We'll discuss that next time..." he said with a smile. I hated his control but liked it at the same time.

Closing the door and looking at my couch, it was ruined. There was cum everywhere. I cleaned up for a few hours.

Then, later at night, it struck me. I started thinking about his cock again! NOOOOOOOOO!! I was salivating. I was hard. I was horny. And all I could think about was Casey's fat ass?! Or his fat cock I should say? Come on!!

I hated it. He was right. So were Nick and Gwen. I needed cock. Fat guy's cocks. What the hell had happened to me!! I found myself jerking off in my bed thinking about Casey. Ashamed, naughty, but so into it. i thought about his cock. His big belly, his huge balls. I began to have visions. Bad visions. Uh oh. Visions of his belly on my ass like Nick's was on Gwen's. Visions of his cock and balls slapping up against my ass like Gwen's. I started to wonder what the whole prostate stimulation thing was about, and if a cock like Casey's could do it. I started wanting to slam my ass back onto that cock and ride it like a cowboy. What is happening to me?! I pick up the phone. No!! I put it down. Then envision Casey spanking me while he fucks me. WHAT?! I pick up the phone again, hold onto it while I pace around thinking about his dick. No. This is wrong. Don't do it.

My mind is made up. I've made the right choice. This can't go on like this.

I send him a text reading "Whatcha up to? Wanna come over? ;)"

I made the right choice alright...

12