Casey's Rise Ch. 02

Story Info
Jolene and Cassandra plan a wedding.
5.1k words
4.68
8.2k
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to "Casey's Fall" which takes place on a parallel world where registered nudity and indentured slavery are legal under a government known as "The State". There are many elements in this story that will be more enjoyable and make more sense if you read that first.

Themes include CMNF, CFNF, ENF, exhibitionism, porn, coercion, some reluctance, non-consent and D/s, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Jolene and Cassandra lay in bed caressing each other's hair after another amazing love-making session, when Cassandra suddenly started coughing and hacking.

"Fuck, Jo! I wish you'd clean up a bit at least if you don't wanna shave it," Cassandra complained. "I got a pube in my throat yet again. Jesus!"

Jolene laughed.

"No seriously," Cassandra continued. "I'll even do it for you. Let me go get a razor and fix you up a little."

"I don't need 'fixing', Cass," Jolene objected. "I'm not on camera, and this is how I prefer to look. We've been through this."

"I need a glass of water," Cassandra sighed, rolling her eyes. She couldn't understand Jolene's objection to letting a razor near her pubic area. She liked getting head. Why not make things more pleasant for the person giving it then? Sure, she trimmed it and kept her bikini line waxed, but a little more attention in those more intimate areas wouldn't go astray.

"And what is with these fucking clothes everywhere?" Cassandra demanded as she kicked them out of her way. "Why don't you ever clean up?"

"You know where the laundry is," Jolene responded. "Or get Casey to do it. It's her job anyway."

"She's your sister, bitch. You may own her but you gotta give her a bit of respect too. You wouldn't have none of this shit without her."

"And she wouldn't have any of it without me," Jolene pointed out.

"Yeah right..." Cassandra replied, rolling her eyes again. Jolene's ego was astonishing sometimes.

Cassandra coughed and hacked a few more times as she left to get her glass of water, giving Jolene the opportunity to admire her naked body as she walked away. Cassandra was so gorgeous. She had such a fucking attitude though, which came from being a wealthy only-child spending her whole life always getting her own way. That attitude was endearing to a point, but she desperately needed taming, and Jolene had a plan to do just that.

"I love you. You know that right?" Jolene told her as she returned.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too," Cassandra replied as she lay back beside her and kissed Jolene's cheek.

"We need to stop fighting all the time, though."

"Yeah, I know that too," Cassandra admitted. "I'm sorry I get so wound up about trivial shit. You mean the world to me."

"I feel the same way."

They kissed and pulled each other closer.

"We should get married," Jolene announced.

"Oh?" Cassandra asked surprised. "We don't hold with none of that do we? Casey is damn right about patriarchal bullshit, and marriage is a big part of that crap, 'specially for us gay chicks. Why would we want any part of that?"

"I wasn't thinking of that kind of marriage," Jolene continued. "I was thinking maybe you might like to become my Indent, and we base our relationship around that? Like a commitment to each other kind of thing?"

"Are you serious, Jo? You want me to give you my freedom?"

"Oh c'mon. It won't be that bad. You've seen how I treat Casey. How much better would I treat my lover? This would put an end to our fighting too."

"Yeah, coz you'd be in charge of me, so I'd always have to back down..." Cassandra replied, starting to get a little pissed off. "Why should I have to be the one who backs down? Why can't you become my Indent?"

"Because I'm not wired that way," Jolene responded. "You are though. You just won't admit it, and you'll never be completely happy until you do."

"You really think I'm like that?"

"Definitely. Think of how you like being nude around people. You love that exposed and vulnerable feeling. Remember how much you used to envy Casey? You want to be humbled. You want someone to tell you what to do, but you're too proud to admit it so you keep rebelling against it, which is what your short fuse is all about."

"Fuck... hmm... maybe you're right," Cassandra mused.

"Ok," Jolene continued, "imagine how you'd feel right now if I told you to get down on the floor and masturbate with a big dildo in front of me, and you did it because you had to, not because you wanted to."

"Oh God, that would be so fuckin' hot," Cassandra admitted. "I never thought about it like that. I've always made myself do shit like walkin' 'round with my ass out and wankin' on camera, but I think all along I've been wishin' and pretendin' it was someone else tellin' me to do all that."

"I know, babe, and it can be that way for real if you want it to," Jolene assured her, realising her argument was winning. "I think it's time you registered as a full-time nudist too."

"Holy fuck, Jo!"

"C'mon, I know you've been fantasising about it for ages. That's the whole reason you refuse to wear clothes around here. You want it to be your real life. I think it's time that it was."

"Shit... yeah, maybe..." Cassandra pondered. "But I got a wardrobe full of awesome clothes. I dunno if I wanna give that up. Plus, it's one thing to be walkin' 'round here naked. I'm not sure if I can do that out on the street as well."

"Are you worried about people seeing something they shouldn't?" Jolene asked. "Cass, you're on a public webcam every night, and there's 30 or 40 pictorials and videos of you on a dozen websites. Anyone can see everything you've got, anytime they want."

"Damn. Good point. I still got nearly a year to go before I'm 21, though, so I can't legally register yet. Maybe we should wait 'til then? I guess I could just ask Pa, though. He'd be cool with it."

"You won't have to as my Indent. I'd be your legal guardian then so I could approve it for you, the same way I did for Casey."

"Yeah right. Holy fuck, though, Jo! I dunno if I'm ready to take that step just yet. I was kinda considerin' maybe I wouldn't worry about takin' it that far ever."

"I think you're ready for it, and you have the most beautiful body I've ever seen. It's doing the world a disservice keeping it hidden away. Think of how proud I'll be showing off my gorgeous little nudist wife."

"Fuck, Jo, you sure have a way with words," Cassandra responded, starting to soften. "Yeah maybe. I gotta think about it some more though."

"You know you want it, Cass. You've been playing the part for six months now and I know deep down you want it to be your reality. I say we do it without delay. Let's do it today!"

"Today? Holy fuck, Jo. I dunno... Oh God, seriously?"

Cassandra couldn't believe she was actually considering this. She'd had everything handed to her on a silver platter her whole life. Could she really give all that up and become someone's servant? Could she really give up wearing clothes full time and walk around nude in public like Casey did? Could she take a massive step like that on the spur of the moment? The thought of being Jolene's naked little slut was making her seriously horny again, though, so maybe she did want it. She grabbed Jolene's hand and pushed it down between her legs. Jolene knew what to do from there.

"Judging by that reaction I'd say that's a yes then?" Jolene asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I wanna be your ho'," Cassandra agreed breathlessly. Jolene was amazing with her fingers.

"Today then?"

"Whatever you want, Jo. Oh God you're gonna make me cum!"

"Today it is then."

After Cassandra recovered from her orgasm, they discussed details.

"I guess I'll have to tell Pa I'm moving in here full time then," Cassandra considered. "Although he probably hasn't even noticed I've been away anyway, that's if he's even been home as well. He's always away chasin' deals. Fuck, what am I going to do with all my clothes?"

"You can give them to charity," Jolene responded. "That's what we did with Casey's wardrobe."

"Yeah, but she probably only had shitty jeans and K-Mart stuff."

"Not all of it. Some of it was nice."

"Maybe. But we're talking Gucci, Oscar de la Renta, Louis Vuitton here. You name it, it's in there."

"Well, I guess there's going to be a lot of well-dressed homeless people then."

Cassandra laughed.

"You may have a point, Jo, but maybe not with them wearin' it. That'd be a waste. But if I sold it all and donated the money, it could probably help out a lot of folks stuck in bad times."

"You can be so sweet sometimes, Cass," Jolene smiled while stroking Cassandra's hair.

"Fuck, we won't have time to send out invites and shit if we gonna do this today," Cassandra realised.

"Nah, I wasn't thinking about that kind of ceremony," Jolene responded. "For us it's more about what comes after."

"Yeah ok," Cassandra agreed. "I can't say I'd really want anyone I know there anyway. Too hard to explain to some people. They just wouldn't get it."

"Exactly," Jolene continued. "This is just about you and me."

"How long you want me to sign up for?"

"Up to you," Jolene responded. "Two years is the minimum under the indenture laws, but it can be anything up to twenty."

"Um... twenny might be a bit much. Waddya reckon? Maybe five?"

"Five is good. After that you can decide if you want to sign up again, or if we want to go in a different direction, or maybe we've had a gutful of each other by then and want to call it quits."

"Don't be sayin' shit like that, Jo!" Cassandra scolded. "You thinkin' 'bout gettin' rid of me already?"

"Never!" Jolene assured her. "But we have to be realistic and consider these things."

"Ok, but then what happens if it don't work out and I'm still stuck as your Indent for fuckin' years?"

"I'm not planning for that, but if it did come to it, I'd still be pimping you out on the webcam and other stuff like that. You'd still be my little nude ho'," Jolene assured her as she ran her fingertips down Cassandra's side.

"Fuck! Well, I guess we're doin' this then," Cassandra decided. Her head was suddenly spinning at the idea of it all. Could she really do this? Naked forever? Jolene's property? Shit! Really? She suddenly felt horny again. Damn, it sure was giving up a lot, but at the same time she'd never felt happier than when she started doing porn and hooked up with Jolene, and now she was getting all wet again at the idea of making it permanent. Shit, if this wasn't destiny, she didn't know what was.

"Ok, let's get ready then and get you dressed up for the last time, so we can go down to the courthouse," Jolene announced. "Hey, maybe you could burn your last dress, the same as Casey did as a final farewell to clothes?"

"I ain't burnin' none of my shit, you crazy bitch," Cassandra responded in shock. "Any one of my pieces could probably feed a family for a week!"

"Haha, yeah you're right," Jolene laughed. "You're so beautiful. You act like a boiled lolly, all hard and sticky, but you're really a marshmallow aren't you, babe?"

"Get fucked!" Cassandra laughed. "You tell anyone, and I'll kick your ass!"

It took the women nearly two hours to get ready but that was mostly because of Cassandra. Hey, if it was the last dress she was ever going to wear, that was no easy decision.

At last, they were sitting in Cassandra's Porsche, both dressed to the nines.

"Hey, do we need to get a lawyer to put something in writing about all your stuff, like your car?" Jolene asked. "I don't want anyone thinking I'm only doing this to get your money. I got plenty of my own now."

"Nah, it's cool," Cassandra replied. "I don't really care about 'stuff' anymore, but it all officially belongs to Pa anyway. About the only stuff I do own is my clothes, and that ain't gonna be a problem much longer."

"Oh ok. So, you're sure?"

"Yeah definitely."

*****

The courthouse was surprisingly busy for the time of day, and Cassandra suddenly got nervous as she looked around and realised she was going to have to walk back out of the place naked in front of them all very soon. Holy crap! Was this really happening? It felt like a waking dream. She looked over at Jolene. It was rare to see her all dressed up and made up like this. She was so gorgeous, and all bossy and businesslike right now as she spoke to the clerk over the counter.

"Yes, that's right. We need an indenture agreement for five years and also a nudist registration," Jolene was saying.

Fuck! It was really happening!

"J-O-L-E-N-E. That's right. Reine. R-E-I-N-E. And Cassandra. No, she's going to be the Indent. That's her behind me. C-A-S-S-A-N-D-R-A. Bloccato B-L-O-C-C-A-T-O."

"Ok Ms Reine. I'll need you to sign here and Ms Bloccato to sign down there."

"Cass, we need you to sign," Jolene said, turning to Cassandra.

Cassandra came up and stood beside her. This was it then. If she had any doubts, now was the time to back out. Shit fuck shit! She was really doing it! She felt she was on another planet as she watched her hand signing the form.

"Ok, I just have to witness down here as the court's representative," the clerk continued. "Now the nudist registration. I understand Ms Bloccato is under 21, and the Indentor is to approve the registration?"

"That's right," Jolene replied.

"Ok. There's a formal thing I have to do first."

She turned to face Cassandra.

"Cassandra Bloccato. Do you state that you enter into this registration of your own free will, knowing it is permanently binding? If you agree say 'I do.'"

Holy fuck!

"I do," she replied.

"Ok, I just have to get you to sign here, Ms Reine. And, Ms Bloccato, if you could sign here, please?"

Jolene signed without hesitation, but it took Cassandra a moment to gather her nerves. Goddammit! Was she actually going through with this? This wasn't like buying a new dress that she could return if she didn't like it, or even a tattoo she could cover up if she changed her mind later. This was a permanent commitment. All the same, she wished these thoughts were deterrents. Instead, her adrenaline was pumping at the thought of it all.

"Fuck it, Cassandra, just do it," she told herself. And then she signed. Her head was really spinning now, but as nervous as she was, she still couldn't stop smiling.

"Thank you," the clerk responded. "Ok just wait here a moment. I'll be back."

"I'm so proud of you right now, Cass. I love you," Jolene declared as she turned to face Cassandra.

"Oh fuck, girl, I'm shitting my pants right now. I love you too," Cassandra replied as she took Jolene into her arms and kissed her.

The clerk returned after a few minutes carrying a briefcase, and then opened it on the counter in front of them. From it she produced a rectangular object attached by a cord. Both girls knew what it was, and what was about to happen next.

"I hope this thing has enough charge," the clerk muttered, mostly to herself. "We don't get many of these. Oh, here we go. The battery indicator says it's nearly full. Whoever used it last must have charged it up. Ok Ms Bloccato. If I could have your left hand?"

Cassandra held out her left arm and allowed the clerk to place the rectangular object on the underside of her wrist. It had a padded surface which felt quite pleasant on her skin.

"Ok ready?" the clerk asked.

Cassandra nodded. Her heart rate was skyrocketing.

The clerk suddenly gripped her hand with surprising force, and Cassandra felt a burning sensation. It only lasted a few seconds though, and when the device was lifted, she looked down at the familiar crescent tattoo which Casey also sported. Oh fuck! She'd really done it!

"You may undress when you're ready," the clerk announced with a smile.

Cassandra nervously looked around and then started unbuttoning her dress. She hadn't bothered to wear underwear, figuring there was no point, so there was only the single garment to deal with. Finally, she slipped out of it and handed it to Jolene. Oh God she was naked! In public!

Cassandra had spent a lot of time naked over the last six months, but this was the first time she'd been naked in a public place. It was nerve-wracking. She looked around and saw she was now the centre of attention. All eyes were on the naked girl who had suddenly appeared.

"Wow, what's she doing naked in the courthouse? Oh, she must have just registered as a nudist. You don't see much of that around here."

"Yeah, check out the tattoo."

"Pretty. Nicely shaved pussy too."

"Oh, I know her. Her name's Cassandra. I've seen her online."

"I wonder if she knows Casey Reine?"

"Yeah, I've seen them online together. They'd have to be two of the hottest chicks in porn. Who's that with her, though?"

"No idea."

Jolene took Cassandra's hands and kissed her passionately.

"Hello, wife," she said.

"Oh fuck, Jo! We really did it!" Cassandra replied excitedly.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Jolene asked. "We still have a couple of hours until dinner. We could go to a nice restaurant to celebrate later? Maybe we could take a walk on a beach 'til then?"

"Nah, take me home Jo. I need fuckin' real bad right now."

Jolene laughed.

"Ok, that sounds pretty good to me too."

Cassandra took Jolene's hand, and they made their way out of the courthouse and into the street, with Cassandra wearing only her heels now. The main thought in Cassandra's head was that this was seriously going to take some getting used to. Everyone was looking at her, and it was making her even hornier. How did Casey deal with this? People were stopping and staring. Phones came out all around her. As out of place and conspicuous as she felt, it was also exhilarating beyond anything she'd felt before. Her nipples were hard, and she could feel a wetness between her legs. Could everyone see it? It made her blush, and she bit her lip to try to focus on getting to the car. She was so horny she felt like she might explode.

"Cassandra!" shouted a voice on the street. It was Tina, one of her old posse members from back in school. She was a well-dressed girl of Asian appearance who was never far from Cassandra's side back in the day.

"Oh hey, girl. How you doin'?" Cassandra replied, making no effort to cover herself, and feeling slightly annoyed to bump into an old friend right now. She desperately wanted to get back home alone with Jolene as soon as possible to relieve her extreme state of horniness.

"Good, good. I see you went all the way with the whole slut thing then?" Tina replied icily, nodding to Cassandra's nudity and the new tattoo.

Cassandra felt Jolene step forward behind her, so she put her hand back to signal to her that she had this.

"Yeah, I just registered. Got married too. This is my wife, Jolene," Cassandra replied pleasantly.

"Is this the trashy bitch that got you all fucked up at the end of last year?" Tina asked with obvious disgust. "I guess I'm not surprised she turned you into a total whore as well."

"Tina, you're talkin' about my wife. You got some mouth on you," Cassandra replied. "You forget who my Pa is and who your Pa is?"

Tina suddenly turned white.

"I-I'm sorry, Cassandra. You just surprised me is all," Tina replied while looking at her feet.

"I don't think you sorry enough, bitch! You got a problem with nudity? I think you need some firsthand experience to snap you out of that shit. Gimme your dress," Cassandra demanded.

"Oh please, Cassandra!" Tina begged. "I'm really sorry. I was out of line. I wish you all the best."

"Dress, bitch," Cassandra repeated, holding out her hand.

Tina's shoulders slumped and she reluctantly started unbuttoning her dress. Then she took it right off and handed it to Cassandra. Jolene looked on with amazement.

"Bra and knickers too," Cassandra demanded.

12