Casey's Stories Ch. 03

Story Info
Casey Gets Abducted By Aliens
4.3k words
4
12.3k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters and the general idea for the story were created by Mave Cosmic.

----------------------------------------

Casey was not only young and beautiful, but also intelligent and successful, a well-educated nerd turned businesswoman; she ran a prosperous IT company which was large enough to have a spacious and well-furnished office for the boss. Most of her employees were young men, often students who admired their boss' skill as well as good looks. Casey was aware of their gazes and sometimes enjoyed teasing her employees by wearing revealing outfits. She herself was an ugly duckling turned beauty and that behaviour might have been a method of making up for the lost attention; or maybe she simply was a playful young woman who enjoyed some harmless teasing.

The other day Casey wore a naughty version of a professional business outfit; it consisted of a navy blue skirt, blouse in a matching colour, sheer white stockings and black patterned heels with thirteen centimetre stilettos. What made it inappropriate, apart from the height of the heels, was the length of the skirt which did not even fully cover the tops of her stockings, and the depth of the cleavage that gave a generous view of Casey's firm breasts; said breasts were further enhanced by a white lacy bra, a matching lacy thong completed the outfit.

Casey arrived at her company early, but her secretary Mia was already there. She was a cute young girl, hard-working and dedicated, but not bright enough to advance any further. She liked high heels and short skirts as much as her boss did and apparently had bisexual tendencies, since she checked Casey out as much as the men had.

"Good morning, boss," said the secretary in her sing-song voice.

"Good morning, Mia. At work already?"

"A friend of mine offered me a ride, but she rode earlier."

"And there I was thinking it was your dedication towards work," Casey winked, "anyone called already?"

"No, boss."

There were no urgent emails either, so it seemed that the day would start off lazily.

As the men began to arrive at the company Casey decided to greet them and have a short semi-work-related chat... and to tease them a little. When she walked into the room the clicking of her heels announced her approach. The greetings were polite and friendly, the chat non-committal; the men tried to hide their glances at their boss' legs and cleavage, Casey made it easier for them by acting completely oblivious. She casually sat on the edge of one of the desks and crossed her legs, she looked out the window as they continued to chat. She was perfectly aware of all the gazes, but playing the silly unaware girl amused her.

She played a similar game in other rooms as well, but eventually decided that it was time to finish the teasing and get something done; she wished everyone a good day and left for her office.

Casey's office was spacious and full of light, the room mixed modern design with some old time furniture. The place was dominated by a large desk with a marble countertop, it was tidy and contained only the necessary devices and papers. The work cabinets were also modern and made of steel which had the same hue as the desk's thick legs. The corner for the casual meetings with guests, or just for relaxing, was designed in a completely different style; it had a thick soft carpet, soft armchairs and a sofa, wooden old-fashioned table and a wooden cabinet with alcohols and glasses for every occasion. That corner had a cosy feeling to it that purposefully contrasted with the professional look of the rest of the office.

The day continued to be as lazy as it had begun, there was not enough serious work to really dive into it; for that reason Mave's unexpected visit was a true serendipity. Whenever he came with a visit he only asked Mia if Casey had any guests. If the answer was negative he simply entered without knocking; the privilege of a lover.

Casey rose to meet him immediately and soon their lips were locked in a passionate kiss; this was more than just a welcoming muah. The woman wrapped her arms around Mave's neck while he grabbed her buttocks with both palms; he moved one of them to her thigh when she wrapped her legs around his waist. Inside of their mouths their tongues danced enthusiastically. The kiss lasted until they both ran out of breath; both acted as if they had not seen each other for ages, their love was still young and their passion fierce.

When they eventually regained their breath Mave spoke:

"I hope I'm not interrupting you," he winked.

"I'm glad you ARE interrupting. Work today is so boring that I need some serious interruption."

"How serious?" with that question he sneaked his palms under her skirt and once again grabbed her buttocks.

"Seriously serious."

"I believe I should be able to think of something," two fingers of his one palm slid between Casey's legs and into her panties; she moaned softly.

The pair kissed once again, equally passionately as the first time; Mave's fingers carried on their activity. After the main kiss they continued to make out, at the same time slowly moving towards the desk; when they finally reached it Mave lifted Casey by her buttocks and sat her on the marble countertop. By that time her skirt had hiked up high enough to reveal nearly her entire panties.

Mave knelt down on the floor, took one of Casey's feet into his hands and planted a soft kiss on her nylon clad flesh. He lifted his eyes to meet his lover's gaze and then laid another kiss, this one few centimetres higher. The woman sat patiently on the desk, but the lust was already slowly building up in her eyes. The man licked the stocking covered skin constantly proceeding a few centimetres upwards and there laid another kiss, he slowly progressed from the foot to the calf. When he reached that part of the leg his lips continued the activity, but his palms began to gently caress the delicately toned muscles.

Mave gradually proceeded upwards Casey's legs, she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his caress. The man eventually reached the firm thigh, there was a lot of nylon covered soft flesh to lick and to kiss even before reaching the hold-ups line, he diligently caressed the thighs with both palms enjoying the touch of the firm toned muscles through the thin nylon fabric.

Mave eventually crossed the hold-ups line and kissed the bare skin of Casey's thigh, he did not proceed higher though. When he got close to his lover's crotch he stopped and shifted his attention to her other foot. Casey was hoping to skip to the next stage already, but she had enjoyed the attention she had received so far, so she went on with Mave's teasing. The man repeated the entire process on the other leg equally diligently.

Eventually Mave reached his lover's crotch, he laid a single kiss on the front of her panties and stood up. The pair shared another passionate kiss; Casey was already really horny, but at that point she was almost putty in Mave's hands, she lustfully returned the kiss. After their lips parted Mave reached for his lover's panties, she raised her hips to aid him. The man took the thong off and threw it to the other side of the room; then he once again dived between Casey's legs, she spread them wide to give him a good access.

Mave abandoned the teasing and put his tongue to its full skill at his lover's tender parts; soon the office was filled with Casey's moans. After the leg worshipping she was already incredibly horny and now with the man's superb cunnilingus she got completely lost in the sensation. Mave on the other hand was deep between her legs, so neither of them noticed the persistent knocking and thus Mia walked in on the just as Casey was reaching higher registers of her moans.

"Oh my! I'm terribly sorry... I had no idea..." the secretary was visibly confused, but could not take her eyes off her boss' spread legs, "there's Mr Klutz with the documents," she added.

Casey finally managed to compose herself and spoke:

"Tell him I'll be there right away."

"Yes, boss."

"You may leave now."

"Yes... Yes! Sorry!" Mia finally left and closed the door behind her.

The businesswoman got off the desk and fixed her skirt.

"I'll sign some papers and be right back. Stay focused," she kissed Mave and left the office.

Mr Klutz had the look of a typical bureaucrat and behaved as such, but he represented an important client.

"Good Morning, Mr Klutz. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting, we have an awfully busy day today."

"It's not a problem, Missus Reed. It's always a pleasure to meet you."

"Please, hand me the documents, so we can get over with the formalities."

"These are very important formalities, Missus Reed. Here are the documents."

Living up to his name Mr Klutz dropped the papers, he crouched to pick them up, but few sheets flew farther. Casey reached them first and bent over to pick them up, being a tease at heart she bent at her waist completely forgetting that she was not wearing any panties. She realised her mistake only when she straightened up, turned around and noticed Klutz's expression, he had not only spotted her naked pussy, but also saw how wet it was; so did Mia, but she knew that last detail already.

Casey decided to play it cool, although in her current state staying actually cool was really tough, she put a charming smile and said as if nothing had happened:

"Where do I need to sign, Mr Klutz?"

"Aah... ehm... over here, Missus Reed. And here. And here."

The businessman signed all the necessary documents, so Mr Klutz left with them and with a blush as bright as Casey's. Mia finally spoke:

"I'm really sorry, boss. I knocked for a long time."

"Don't worry. Next time don't bother knocking, we won't hear you anyway. Just come in".

Casey winked and entered her office, the secretary just stood there dumbfounded.

Mave managed to remain focused, but they did not return to their previous activity, instead the woman took the initiative; she squatted down in front of her lover who was still standing by the desk and unzipped his pants. Despite the short wait Mave's penis was still half erect and already dripping pre-cum, Casey took it into her skillful mouth and began to work her magic. It took few moments to get the penis to a full erection, the girl took it deep into her throat few times, since she knew how much her lover enjoyed that activity, then she added several sloppy licks to make the penis sufficiently wet, but she wanted to be already over with the fellatio and to proceed to the main dish.

Casey stood up and spoke bluntly:

"Just fuck me already!"

Mave never needed to be told twice, he grabbed his lover by her shoulders and moved her, so that she was standing by the desk facing the piece of furniture; she bent forward and leaned onto it. The man pulled her skirt down, she stepped out of it and then he kicked the item aside; Casey's pussy was now fully approachable and eagerly awaiting to be filled. In one smooth motion Mave shoved his thick hard penis into the wet love canal, the woman issued a long high-pitched cry of delight. The man soon found his desired pace, judging from Casey's moans at that stage anything was fine with her. But Mave soon wanted a change, he leaned forward and grabbed his lover's breasts with both hands, the woman straightened up a little, placed her palms on Mave's and assisted him in the groping. But the pair was restless and that position did not last too long either.

The man moved one of his hands from Casey's breast to her thigh, lifted her leg and placed it on the desk, she quickly understood his intentions and assumed the desired position; one of her feet remained on the ground, while the other bent at the knee was resting on the desk, she bent in half and leaned her elbows on the countertop. Mave grabbed her hips firmly and sped up the pushes, they remained as deep as previously, but had gotten more forceful. The pair remained in this position for a longer while, their moans and grunts intensified, but eventually another change occured. Casey climbed onto the desk and got on all fours on top of it, her knees were spread wide, her booty rose high, her head low with the face nearly touching the countertop. Mave's motions got even faster and more forceful, he was grunting loudly, but the noise was overshadowed by Casey's moans and cries.

Within few minutes the woman reached a loud orgasm, she bowed her back even deeper and pushed her buttocks into her lover's loins, she clenched her vagina muscles around his thick penis as he continue to pound her. The additional pressure would have caused most men to ejaculate there and then, but Mave had an extraordinary stamina, he rode Casey hard until her orgasm subsided. That was not the end though, the man turned his lover around on the countertop, so that she was lying on her back with her head hanging off the edge just by his penis. He played with her breasts for a while until she fully regained her breath, then he placed the head of his huge penis at her lips and began to push it into her mouth. Soon the mouth was filled, but there was a lot more of the meaty rod left; fortunately Casey's throat was well trained and experienced with Mave's size, within few seconds his entire penis was inside of her throat and mouth, his testicles resting by her nose. A large bulge was visible on her strained neck, the man caressed it with one of his hands, then began to withdraw his loins.

Mave retreated his penis from Casey's throat, but left it inside of her mouth, so when she inhaled she had to breathe in his manly scent. The man soon reinserted the penis and once again kept it whole deep inside for several seconds while caressing the bulge on her neck; he repeated the process a few times, before proceeding to a full on facefucking. Not many women could withstand it, but Casey liked it a bit rougher from time to time and had a well-trained throat, somehow she managed to catch just enough air with each motion to be able to continue breathing during the activity.

The bulge on her neck appeared and disappeared as the man shoved his penis back and forth.

Mave might have had an impressive stamina, but he had his limits as well and his lover's deep throat could almost always push him over the edge. After barely a minute of throating he felt his orgasm incoming, Casey sensed it too, so she took a really deep breath when her man gave her the opportunity; he then pushed his entire huge penis all the way in and began to shoot his load. The twitching member could be seen on the bulging neck as a seemingly endless steak of semen ejaculated from it. Mave's testicles were incredibly productive and Casey had almost run out of air by the time he finished; he immediately withdrew his penis and helped his lover to get up and regain her breath.

Despite the fact that they had just had orgasms the lust in their eyes was far from being extinguished and both lovers were aware of their mutual feelings.

"I need a short rest," Casey was the first to speak.

"Me too."

"I have an idea."

"Better than kissing?" asked Mave as he leaned towards her.

"Better, but kissing first."

Their lips locked and they shared another long sensual kiss, it was passionate but calmer than the welcoming ones. Between the kisses, as they rested the lovers undressed each other, so ultimately the only clothes left on both of their bodies were Casey's white stockings and heels.

"What's the idea?" asked Mave when they were naked.

The woman did not reply, but reached for the phone instead.

"Mia? Please, come to my office," she said in a tone as neutral as she could muster.

"Your secretary is that naughty?"

"We'll see. If she isn't we'll corrupt her," Casey winked in response.

Moments later the secretary walked into the office and froze in shock by the door when she saw her boss and Mave sitting naked on the large desk.

"Come in, Mia," said Casey, "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I asked you to perform some extra duties."

The secretary did not answer, she just stood there with her mouth wide open.

"I know you want to, but I won't be upset if you refuse."

"Aah...."

"Let me help you."

Nude Casey got off the desk and slowly approached her employee, she gently grabbed the girl's hand and leaned in as if for a kiss, but did not touch her lips.

"Your move," whispered the businesswoman.

Mia finally gave up to her desires, she pressed her lips to her boss' and the two women kissed passionately. The secretary wrapped her arms around Casey's naked back and slowly moved them down towards her fit buttocks. When their lips eventually parted the shock in Mia's eyes was replaced by lust. Without a word her boss led her to the couch, Mave followed them there. Casey guided her secretary to sit down on the piece of furniture, then knelt down by her legs on the thick soft carpet, Mave soon joined her. Together they worshipped Mia's stocking covered legs in a similar fashion the man had done earlier with Casey; they began at her feet and slowly proceeded upwards. When their kissing-licking path neared the crotch and there was not enough space for the both of them, Mave stepped aside. Mia lifted her hips so the boss could take her panties off, when they were gone Casey put her tongue, lips and fingers to work. Mave remained on the carpet and continued to caress the secretary's legs, but he mostly enjoyed the spectacle. His lover clearly was not in a rush, she drew circles with her tongue around Mia's clitoris and kept her fingers at the edge of her vagina, but even that was enough to quickly make the secretary's breathing heavier.

Casey did not mean to tease her employee too long, eventually her tongue found the centre of the circle and her fingers went over the edge; Mia closed her eyes and moaned softly. As the bosses licking and fingering was getting quicker and more intense the secretary's moans grew louder, she never reached Casey's volume though. Mave never stopped caressing her slender nylon-covered legs, his rest was not nearly as active as that of his lover though.

No-one looked at the clock, so it was hard to say how long it took Casey to bring Mia to an orgasm. The secretary was not a screamer and her climax remained relatively quiet, but for the other participants it was obvious that it was intense. Mia clenched her little fists as her entire body trembled gently; the businesswoman did not stop her activity until the secretary fully calmed down. She then joined the girl on the couch and they shared a sensual kiss; Mave sat with them as well and fondled Mia's breasts through the shirt, he noticed that the naughty girl was not wearing a bra.

Eventually the secretary regained composure, although her face remained blushed; Casey handed the girl her panties and said quietly:

"Someday I might ask you to return the favour," she winked.

"The sooner the better," these were the first words Mia spoke since she entered the office.

The women shared another kiss and the secretary left, the two lovers were now rested and could have another round. The pair kissed, it was short but fierce and then Mave asked:

"Got lube here?"

"Yes, the bottom drawer. Take a towel from the left cabinet too. We don't want to ruin the upholstering."

The man soon returned with a bottle of lubricant, but before he applied it anywhere Casey stood up and placed the large towel on the couch underneath her, so that sweat and other body fluids would soak into it and not the leather upholstering. Then she took Mave's penis into her mouth and in a short time brought it to full erection, then her lover generously applied the lube to her anus and his penis.

The woman lying on the couch with her buttocks on the edge, the man got between her legs and put one of them on his shoulder, the other leg was moved away to the side and bent at the knee, so that Casey's heel was touching Mave's buttock. The man placed his thick penis by his lover's anus and began to gently push it in; they had had anal sex numerous times, so both had vast experience, that was why they knew that caution was crucial, especially at the beginning. Mave's penis was significantly thicker and longer than average so the carefulness had to be doubled. Slowly centimetre by centimetre the man pushed his thick rod into his lover's tight hole. Once it was whole in Casey pressed the heel of her foot onto Mave's buttock, it was a symbolic gesture, but a good reminder of how much she loved deep penetration. They remained in that position for a short while, the woman adjusting to the stretching, eventually Mave began to withdrew his penis, slightly faster than he had inserted it. Several next motions were probationary, each quicker and more decisive than the previous one, so that Casey could fully adjust to what was to come.

12