Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hesitated, but quickly convinced herself that if Casey really wanted her to stop he'd be more forceful about it.

"What do you mean no more? I haven't even started fucking you yet pantyboy."

He moaned and she pulled it all the way out, only to shove about ten inches right back in. This time however she didn't stop, instead she began a rhythm of slow strokes, reaming out his rectum with nine or ten inches of monster cock. Soon the thumping tapered off, and his grunting became more rhythmic, putting an exclamation point to the end of each of her thrusts. She had him by the hips and was now giving him a proper fucking, pulling him back into her with each stab.

From time to time she'd bury it to the hilt and he'd obediently give her a sissy squeal in return. She also pulled it out occasionally and popped his asshole with her mushroom several times before plowing it back in. Audrey must've trained her well, because the fucking was much too good to be coming from Karen alone. She gave him no respite for about twenty minutes, and he started slipping into fag paralysis, there was nothing he could do but lay there and take it. The feeling of Jamie's corduroys against his face, the feeling of her having total control, knowing his penis was leaking cum into his buddy's pants, all of it caused him to drift into a catatonic state. He was unable to do anything more than weakly grunt and whimper into the corduroy pants. He'd heard the expression many times before, but now he knew what it felt like to be 'totally fucked".

For her part, Karen was now miles past wearing a dildo to please her husband, she totally enjoyed her role as his lady rapist. She probably would have kept right on fucking him all night if she hadn't noticed his paralyzed state.

"What's the matter Mary Jane? Can't take it? I'm being easy on you, what do you think Audrey's going to do if I turn her loose on your sissy ass?"

She slapped his bottom. "If you can't handle a half hour of me, you won't survive a couple hours with Audrey. Actually fag, you better remember that, if you piss me off during the next three months, getting raped by Audrey is a very real possibility."

He didn't respond to her threat, but she was sure he heard it, and she was right. She slowly pushed her dick in one last time and then laid down on his back, keeping it pinned deep inside him. He whimpered. She laid still for several minutes resting, and as she did she reached around and pulled on his nipples. In fact she pulled rather hard but barely got a response, and she realized that her hubby was in full fag paralysis.

She chuckled a little, then said. "You better learn to last longer Debbie dear, because I really enjoyed fucking you, and I'll be doing a lot more of it in the future."

She pushed herself up, pulled the dildo out of his ass and marveled at how wide his asshole was gaping. Getting off the bed she took her strap on off, clicked several pictures of his gaping asshole, then went to make them another drink.

Debbie laid there like a rag doll. He tried to lift himself up at one point but he had no strength in his arms. He was completely numb from the waist down, and he couldn't even tell if his asshole was open or closed, he just resigned himself to laying there completely defenseless. The feeling of the corduroys underneath him created a wonderful feeling of corduroy fag heaven. His only regret was that he wasn't dressed up girly.

Karen returned and told him to get up, but he ignored her. It was only after a couple stinging slaps to his fanny that he finally found the strength to get off the bed. Once upright she handed him a pair of his corduroy OP shorts.

"Put these on fag, your asshole is gaping a mile wide and I don't want you shitting all over the bed."

He was astonished. It was said so matter of factly that she sounded like a real Mistress, or at least what he imagined a real Mistress would sound like, but either way it didn't sound like Karen. With a little wobble he did as told, and when he sat on the bed the soreness of his asshole immediately registered. He liked that feeling, the feeling of being fucked, and he knew for a day or so every time he sat or took a shit it would remind him of the fucking his sissy ass endured. It would also remind him that someone made him be their bitch, used his bottom for their selfish pleasure, and that played well with his sissy submissive nature. Judging from how sore he was he guessed his rectum would remember this fucking for several days.

She handed him a drink. "Here Debbie dear, have a drink and recover a bit, you have some pussy licking to do."

Just like that.

She then put on a different porno movie and sat in the chair. He still felt very weak from the fucking, so he downed half his drink and laid back on the bed to rest. That combination didn't work well, and the next thing he knew he woke up and Karen was gone. Looking at the clock it said 3:30, and he realized he must have passed out. After gathering his strength, he got off the bed and looked out into the living room. She had put the sofa cushion back and was sleeping on the couch still dressed in her corduroy jeans and vest. He thought about waking her up but figured she was probably pissed off, so he decided he would deal with it in the morning.

He headed back to the bed and saw the tangled pile of Jamie's man pants. He really wished he had his corduroy wardrobe, he could think of several pretty dresses he would love to wear, and a few skirts he would love to jerk off with, his feminine clothes always made him very horny. He picked up his drink, sat on the bed and stared at his buddy's pants. He drank a little and pulled the pile closer, and after a minute he began to slowly run his free hand over them, feeling them up. It just wasn't the same, but he had no other choice if he wanted to jerk off, even his new bathrobe was gone. So he continued to sip his drink and grope Jamie's trousers.

After several minutes, the feeling of the corduroys, the soreness of his asshole, the memory of the fucking, the prettiness of Angie, the thought of Jamie's ten-inch cock and the alcohol rising to his brain all came together to cause a major shift in him. He didn't really understand it, and the trousers weren't having the same effect on him that his girly clothes would, but somehow the perverseness of getting a boner while playing with another guy's pants was exciting. In his whole life he'd never thought of any man's corduroys as being sexy, because to him men were disgusting hairy pigs, yet tonight he was beginning to get excited by Jamie's trousers. He always loved the idea of sucking a dick sticking out through the zipper of a pair of corduroys, he just normally fantasized about a fag dick sticking out of girly pants. Maybe because he now knew that Jamie was a fag, and a fucking pretty one at that, it was having an effect on him.

He started groping the front of the green corduroy jeans and thought about the day he wanted to suck Jamie's dick. He thought about cumming all over Jamie's black pants just hours ago, and how sexy Angie looked licking it up. He took a gulp of his drink and put the glass down. Using both hands he picked up the pile of corduroys and rubbed his face in them. His mind was opening to the idea of having fun with another guy's pants, and his raging boner agreed. He laid back on the bed and let the corduroys cover him from the waist up. Reaching down he unzipped his shorts, pulled out his boner and started rubbing it with a pair of brown mid-wale uniform trousers. They were the unsexiest pants of the bunch, and something about the perverseness of what he was doing dictated going right to the manliest corduroys available. He decided that if he could make his dick spit sperm with these trousers then the rest of them would be easy. They were a bit stiff but had a fairly soft finish, and the more he rubbed his boner and thought about Jamie wearing them, the more he wanted to cum all over them. After several minutes he just said fuck it, wrapped one of the pants legs around his boner and started jerking off. He pushed a couple pairs of pants into his face and started kissing them, and in no time at all his mushroom was spitting sperm all over the pile of corduroys. His orgasm was intense, and after emptying his ball sack his whole body went limp. He pulled the trousers off his face so he could breathe a little easier, then wrapped his arms around the pile of sperm splattered corduroy man pants and hugged them tightly. A short time later he was asleep.