Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
Homo Hubby Night - Part 1.
11k words
4.6
16.1k
7

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homo Hubby Night – Part One

Note: In this continuing saga, Casey (Debbie) & Jamie (Angie) are closet crossdressers who are submissive to their wives Karen & Audrey (respectively), however in this section of the story there is no cross-dressing. Their wives are humiliating them by making the boys put on a homosexual sex show for their amusement.

*****

When they Arrived home from next door, Casey made Karen and himself a cup of coffee, then joined her in their wood paneled den. Karen was sitting on the small black sofa in a pair of corduroy jeans and a t-shirt. Next to her was a pile of Jamie's corduroy pants, sitting in the same place they left them the day before. She took the mug of coffee from Casey and sat with her legs crossed, looking very relaxed. Holding the mug in her right hand, she rested her left hand on the neatly folded pile of trousers. She took a sip and stared at him with a coy smile. Casey sat in the chair across from her, trying to be casual, but not succeeding.

First of all, he was very nervous, much more so than her. They had each spent the previous night having sex with other people and they'd never done that before. Secondly, he had a very pronounced bulge in his tight corduroy shorts, making it obvious he'd enjoyed his Fag Night with Angie. They stared at each other briefly before Karen broke the silence.

"So Casey, how did it go last night? Did you sissyboys have a good time?"

He turned beat red, stared at his coffee and said nothing.

"Come on Casey, we should be way past being shy about this by now. Don't you think I have a pretty good idea of what you two tinkerbells were doing last night?"

He took a sip and sighed deeply. "Yeah, I'm sure you probably do. I don't know Karen I just feel strange. I know I really didn't do anything wrong, but I feel like I just cheated on you, and that makes me feel kinda guilty."

She gave him a pretty smile. "That's very sweet Casey, it really is, and I think I understand what you're saying, this whole thing is very weird. But I want you to think about this, we each had a very exciting evening last night, and yes it was with other people, but here we are together now Casey, just you and me. As far as I'm concerned that's the way I always want it to be, us together. We may have fun and play out some fantasies with Audrey and Jamie, but when the games are over baby, I always want it to be you and me, I just hope you feel the same way."

She took a sip.

"You know, it's not like I don't have my own fears in all of this too."

"Well, it doesn't seem like it, you seem pretty calm about the whole thing."

"Maybe I'm calmer than you, but do you want to know why Casey? It's because I'm not afraid of Jamie, I know you're not queer, if you were we wouldn't be sitting in our house together, so I'm not afraid of losing you to him. I realize that Angie is a very good looking fag, far too good looking if you ask me, but in the morning the wig and make-up come off, and pretty Angie is gone. As embarrassing as it is to say, I may not be as pretty as Angie, but I'm real, and in the morning I'm still a woman. Angie is an illusion, I'm not, and I know you Casey, I know you are smarter than your cock, I know you can understand the difference."

They both sipped their coffee and thought quietly for a minute.

This time Casey broke the silence. "OK, I don't know how to approach it, so I'm just going to ask. Do you like being fucked by Audrey better than me?"

It was Karen's turn to sigh. "Casey I love being fucked by both of you, but for different reasons. I don't like being with one of you better than the other, you each make me feel wonderful in different ways. First of all, Audrey doesn't have a dick, you do. I love having your real cock inside me, it connects us in a way I connect with no one else. I know it may sound corny but we become one, our bodies become joined when we make love. There is nothing I can think of that is more important to me than that love Casey, it's not just sex, it's love, and that turns me on more than anything else in this world."

He then asked a question he realized was stupid the second it came out. "Well if that's the case, then why do you want to have sex with Audrey?"

She snorted at the question, then chuckled. "I don't know Casey, why did you want to put on a dress and suck Angie's dick?"

He stared at his coffee and shrugged at his own stupidity.

"Come on Casey, think about it. Yes, I like being fucked by Audrey's big dildo, and not because it's bigger than your dick, it's not about size, it's about her being a woman and knowing how to treat another woman. In all honesty, I enjoy our pussy licking more than our fucking. She's a woman, she has a pussy and big set of tits, I like that Casey just like you do, and you don't have those things, do you? Just like with you and Angie, even though I can strap on a dildo it's not the same as having his real cock in your mouth, is it Casey?

He said nothing.

She took a breath, then continued in a soft tone. "I like being fucked by Audrey Casey, and I like being fucked by you, and if push came to shove and I had to choose between her and you, I would choose you. I just hope you would never make me choose."

He let out a big sigh of relief and the look on his face puzzled her. "What is it Casey?"

He recovered quickly and shook his head.

"Did Audrey say something to you? Did that bitch start her shit even though I told her not to?"

He wanted to tell her what Audrey said about him losing if he made Karen choose between them, but then his mind raced ahead and thought about the consequences. If she were to get pissed off at Audrey and break off the affair, he'd probably never have sex with Angie again, and after last night that was not an acceptable option.

"No Karen, she didn't say anything, it's just the whole thing, it can get very confusing."

She didn't believe him, but she didn't want to push it either, so she just let it go for the time being.

Changing the subject, she said. "I see you have a boner Casey, and I'm guessing it's still from Angie, am I right Dear?"

He looked at her as if afraid to answer.

"It's alright honey, don't sweat it. I saw how pretty Angie was, and she was all dressed up in corduroy, it makes sense. Would you like to jerk off with a pair of corduroys?"

He stared at her with a puzzled look. "I thought I had to start the training thing today."

"Yes Casey you do, and from now on the only corduroys you will be allowed to jerk off with are these right here."

She patted the stack of Jamie's pants. "Would you like to masturbate with a pair of Jamie's pants?"

She teasingly ran her hand around the top pair of trousers and fondled them a bit.

He nodded sheepishly.

"Oh come now Casey, do you want to play with Jamie's pants or not."

"Yes Karen I do, may I please jerk off with Jamie's corduroys?"

"That's better."

She reached in the middle of the stack and pulled out a pair of light brown Ralph Lauren mid-wale jeans and put them on the top.

"Audrey told me these are one of Jamie's favorites. He not only likes jerking off with them and cumming all over them, but he likes it when Audrey sucks his dick in them. She told me she runs her hands all over them and makes a big deal out of kissing his corduroy bulge, she acts like the pants really turn her on, and that really gets him going. She always spends a little time doing that before she sucks him off. To be honest, when she told me about it, the first thing I thought about was watching you doing it instead of her, you have no idea how much I'd love to see that."

She paused and sipped her coffee, it almost seemed like she was calming herself down.

"Do you want to jerk off with these pants?"

"Yes Karen I do, may I please?" He sounded a little desperate.

"Maybe."

She gave him a devilish grin. "But first you have to answer some questions."

He looked annoyed, but she ignored him.

"Did you suck Jamie's dick last night?"

He smirked at the silliness of the question.

"Answer me fag, did you?"

"Yes Karen I did."

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes Karen he did."

"Did you swallow his sperm?"

He sighed, "Yes I did Karen."

"Alright then Casey, because you sucked Jamie off I'll let you jerk off with his pants today, but this only counts for today, Got it?"

He nodded.

"In the future, past blow jobs won't count, if you want to masturbate with his corduroys either Audrey or I will have to watch you suck his dick in them first. The rule is, sperm in your belly before sperm on his pants, do you understand?"

He could see how serious she was, and he couldn't believe his normally demure wife was acting so bold, especially when it came to sex, and weird sex at that.

"Yes Karen, I understand."

"Good boy! A little later, after we fool around a bit, I'll let you jerk off with Jamie's favorite corduroys, now come with me dear."

She grabbed her coffee and the brown man-pants and headed to the bedroom with Casey following right behind.

******************************************************************

Once in the bedroom, she told him to sit on the bed and lean back against the pillows she had propped up against the headboard. She positioned herself alongside him, and after she got comfortable they kissed for a couple of minutes.

When the kiss is over she rubbed his bulge and said. "Alright Casey, Audrey and I discussed Fag Night, and we agreed that Friday night was probably the best night for it. We're going to keep things just like they were last night, girls over here, fags over there, that way Angie can use your mouth and ass all night long if she wants to."

"That's OK with me Karen, a repeat of last night would be just fine."

She paused, then said a little timidly. "You do remember that from now on you're going to be wearing a cock cage on Fag Night, right Casey?"

He did seem to remember hearing that, but he'd hoped they weren't serious. "Um no, I don't remember that Karen, so how long do I have to wear it, until you girls leave or what?"

"Actually Casey, all night, I'll have the key."

"You mean I can't cum at all on Fag Nights?!?"

"No honey. You'll simply dress up girly and be Angie's bitch, I'm quite sure Audrey made that very clear on Thursday. You'll get to play with all your sissy stuff and make Angie squirt as many times as he wants, but Debbie won't be having any orgasms. If you're good and make Angie happy, then the next day when you come home you'll be allowed to jerk off with any pair of Jamie's pants you want. Those are the rules Casey, except for having sex with me, for the next three months you can only cum with Jamie's pants."

"Wait a minute Karen, I thought I was just forbidden to use any other corduroys than Jamie's, I thought the whole idea was to make me jerk off with men's pants, no girly stuff."

"No Casey, I think you're having a little selective memory, the whole idea is to train you to be a homo so you can entertain Audrey and me. Forcing you to use men's trousers is just one of the ways we are conditioning your mind to enjoy guy to guy sex. After a while, every time you think about jerking off with corduroy, you'll be thinking about sucking a dick too."

He couldn't believe what he was hearing and almost objected, but then a picture of Angie in her corduroy dress flashed in his mind, and he decided to keep his mouth shut. She leaned back and took a sip of her coffee, then resumed massaging his bulge.

"That brings me to the second thing I wanted to talk about. We've also decided that Wednesday nights are going to be Homo Hubby Nights, and it starts this Wednesday. So you need to start liking the idea quickly Casey, because if you don't give us girls a good show on Homo Hubby Night, you won't be getting a Fag Night on Friday. Do you understand?"

"Well if I can't cum on Fag Nights, why should I care?" He said it quickly, and maybe a little too snippy.

She looked at him with genuine disbelief and chuckled. "Are you serious?"

He didn't respond, and after an amused snort she looked back down at his bulge.

"Spare me your drama bitch, we both know you'd give your left nut to spend a night with Angie, whether you could cum or not, so let's not play games here. Besides, the cock cage is only until your training is over, after that you fags can do whatever you want."

She patted his bulge, sat up and they both had a little coffee. As he sipped, he suddenly remembered that Angie said he could cum when he was with Jamie, and he thought about that for a minute. After resuming her place again, she snuggled up and playfully started raking her fingernails across the ribs of his corduroy bulge. He liked that.

"What about Jamie?"

"What about him Casey?"

"Can Jamie make me cum?"

She lifted her head and looked at him with a sexy smile, then gently squeezed his cock. "Good for you Casey! I'm glad to see you're starting to catch on. We want you and Jamie to make each other cum as much as possible, that's what it's all about. In the beginning, Jamie will probably do most of the fucking because he's more experienced, but if you start getting with the program Casey, you'll find yourself banging your buddy's ass on a regular basis. To tell you the truth lover, I'd really like to see Jamie take a dick in his ass. Oh yeah, I want to hear that boy squeal."

He was completely dumbfounded hearing his wife talk like that, and she seemed genuinely happy that he was finally getting it. After staring at him with a sexy smile for a moment she suddenly kissed him passionately, and it lasted a long time. As they kissed he ran it all through his mind and everything kept coming back to acting like a homo. That seemed to be what everybody wanted, it seemed to be the key to everything. For the first time he wondered if maybe he wasn't making too big of a deal out of it, maybe he should open his mind a little and give it a chance. Part of him couldn't believe he was letting himself think that way, but there it was. When they returned to snuggling, she unzipped his shorts, pulled out his boner and started slowly stroking it.

"OK, so let me see if I've got this straight, I can't cum with girly corduroy clothes, and I can't come with girly Angie. But I can cum with you, Jamie's corduroy pants and Jamie, is that right?

"Yes Casey, that's right, I'm glad you're starting to understand."

"What about Audrey?"

She let go of his dick and gave his balls a hard squeeze through his shorts.

"Don't even fucking think about it Casey, if I ever find out that Audrey made you cum, I'll kick her in the cunt and rip these sissy balls right off. Your dick belongs to me and is off limits to Audrey, and you damn well better remember that. Both of you."

He jumped and howled. "Ow! Fuck, alright alright, I understand!"

She let go and said curtly. "Good, make sure it stays that way Casey."

He realize he'd better change the subject quickly. "OK Karen, message received. Can we go back to where we were?"

Like Jekyll & Hyde, her voice suddenly became soft and playful. "Sure sissyboy, how about we try a little of this?"

She grabbed Jamie's pants, threw them on his dick and started rubbing his boner with them. He liked that.

After teasing his cock for a little while, she said. "I bet Jamie would love to see his best friend's cum stains all over his favorite trousers. Would you like to jerk off with another man's corduroys Casey?

"Oh God yes Karen, may I please?"

"Pretty soon sissyboy, pretty soon." She kissed his corduroy covered boner and got up off the bed. "I'll be right back, take your shorts off and lay your boyfriend's pants out on the floor in front of the chair."

He knew exactly what she wanted, he had jerked off with corduroy many times while licking her pussy in the chair. When she left the room, he took his shorts off, laid Jamie's pants out zipper up, then knelt over them. He picked up a trouser leg and started rubbing his balls with it, giving himself a nice little tease. A minute later, she returned with a pair of brown, wide-wale corduroy dress pants, and they looked familiar. He quickly recognized them from Thursday, when he was tied to the bed and she was rubbing his dick with them. She sat down in the chair and spread her legs open like she would if he was going to lick her pussy. Then she took the trousers and laid them upside down on her lap, so they covered her crotch and thighs. They almost looked like an apron made out of corduroy pants. He stared at them for a moment while rubbing his balls, and then look at her face.

She smiled, "I'm going to give you a treat homo, you can bury your face in one pair of man-pants while you jerk off with another, would you like that Casey the cocksucker?"

He couldn't believe his ears, but at the same time he loved what he was hearing. "Yes Karen I would, very much."

"Well my little homo, what are you waiting for? Have sex with your buddy's pants, and give me a good show."

There was no meanness in her voice, in fact, there was a little excitement, she really wanted to watch him do it. That was very odd for her, but he liked it. He leaned over the corduroy jeans, lowered his face into the dress pants and explored them with his hands and face. He did that for several minutes and turned himself on like crazy. Karen seemed to get a little excited too when she felt his face push against her crotch through the pants. Finally Casey couldn't wait any longer, he reached down, wrapped a pants leg around his boner and started jerking off. He was in corduroy heaven, and knowing she was watching him and getting turned on too, made it all seem surreal. He kissed the pants and masturbated for about twenty minutes. Karen talked to him the whole time, urging him on, and encouraging him to cum all over Jamie's pants. She also talked a lot about watching him worship another guy's dick, and kept calling him a homo the whole time. In the past that would've turned him off, but for some weird reason this time it actually excited him a little. He knew why she was doing it, it wasn't a surprise, but still, hearing her talk like that and knowing she was doing it for her own pleasure was making him very horny.

Soon she started demanding that he cum, insisting he pump his sperm all over his best friend's pants. It all sounded so weird, but so sexy too, and he obediently took himself over the edge. With his face buried in the dress pants he couldn't see his mushroom spitting it's sperm, so he had no idea how much he was cumming, he just knew his boner kept spasming and it felt so fucking good. As he emptied his ball sack she called him a good boy several times, and rubbed his back affectionately.

After giving him a few minutes to enjoy his afterglow, she said. "Come on homo, get up, let's see what you did to your buddy's pants."

Kneeling up straight they both looked down and saw a big load of sperm splattered all over the front of Jamie's trousers. There really wasn't any cum puddle per se, it was more like a spider web of creamy white jizzum covering the front of his pants.

She took one look at it, her eyes widened and she said. "Oh god, that's perfect."

She picked up her phone and told him to stand up, and there was an urgency in her voice. When he did, she carefully dragged the corduroys to the middle of the room, then knelt down with her camera at the ready. He was amazed and a little confused, until she looked up at him and said. "Come on homo, hurry up before it soaks into the pants."

He just stared at her.

"Don't play dumb with me Casey, I know you and Jamie like to lick up sperm off corduroy, now get to it, and start slow so I can get some good pictures."