Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 06

Story Info
Homo Hubby Night - Part 2.
7.8k words
4.19
9.7k
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Homo Hubby Night – Part Two

Note: In this continuing saga, Casey (Debbie) & Jamie (Angie) are closet crossdressers who are submissive to their wives Karen & Audrey (respectively), however in this section of the story there is no cross-dressing. Their wives are humiliating them by making the boys put on a homosexual sex show for their amusement.

*****

When the girls had disappeared upstairs Jamie poured them each another drink, then joined Casey in the den. Casey took his drink and stared out the window while Jamie put on a video involving two crossdressers. After lowering the volume he walked over to Casey, gently turned him around and kissed him. It'd become apparent that Jamie liked kissing boys. By then, between the alcohol and the fact he'd already sucked Jamie's cock right in front of their wives, the butterflies in his belly had flown and Casey let the kiss last awhile. He loved the feeling of Jamie's corduroy outfit as he felt him up all over, and Jamie felt Casey's boner poking him through their pants. He broke their kiss and gave Casey's bulge a squeeze.

"I forgot you haven't cum yet lover, would you like Jamie to make you squirt?"

Casey nodded, and Jamie could see how horny he was. He guided him over to the recliner.

"OK lover, sit down."

He got on his knees and positioned himself between Casey's legs, then let his hands roam all around his buddy's outfit. Jamie had a dreamy smile on his face and it thrilled Casey to think that he was feeling up his corduroys not for his sake, but for his own pleasure. It was something only the two of them could understand. As wonderful as it was to find someone who wanted to use corduroy to turn him on, knowing it made Jamie just as horny as it did him made it even more exciting. After a few minutes Jamie's face followed his hands and explored his corduroys too, kissing them from his crotch to his neck and back again. Reaching his face the second time, he told Casey that if he wants his cock sucked he better start begging.

"I only suck very horny boys".

Taking his cue Casey begged him repeatedly to suck his dick, even offering him his asshole to fuck in return. After several minutes Jamie stopped his corduroy worship.

"Alright lover I'll suck your cock, but just so you know, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you anyway. The girls want to see one guy fuck another guy's ass, and I have no intentions of letting them down. Got it bitch?"

As he talked he removed his jacket.

Casey said. "Well maybe I'll fuck your ass instead."

Jamie chuckled. "Not tonight bitch, the girls want to see you take it in the ass, so that's that. Which is fine with me because I've been wanting to fucking you in front of Karen for a long time myself."

It still felt strange letting a young guy like Jamie talk to him like that, but they both knew he was going to surrender his ass, and Jamie had every intention of taking full advantage of his friend's need for submission. Jamie unzipped Casey's trousers, pulled out his cock and started teasingly rubbing his boner with his corduroy Jacket. Again Casey could see in Jamie's eyes that he was enjoying what he was doing every bit as much as Casey liked having it done. He inhaled deeply and let out a slight whimper.

"Oh, I bet you like that don't you Casey? You've been dying to rub your dick against my corduroys all night."

He stared at Jamie with lust. "Yes Jamie, you know damn well I have."

He rubbed Casey's dick with the jacket for a few minutes and resumed kissing his shirt. At that point Casey was so fucking horny he would have done anything his buddy said. Jamie finally had mercy on him and slid the jacket down his boner so just the head of his dick was sticking out, then gave his mushroom a kiss.

"I'm going to give you a choice lover, I can make you cum with my mouth, or I can make you cum with my jacket, which would you prefer?"

He thought for a few seconds.

"I think I want to watch a slutty queer suck my dick, know where I can find one?"

Jamie gave him a killer smile and kissed his mushroom again. He then pulled the corduroy jacket from around Casey's boner and handed it to him.

"Here bitch, you can kiss this while you watch."

Casey immediately brought it to his face and rubbed his cheek with it. He liked it. It felt just like Jamie's pants when he was rubbing his face against his bulge. Jamie wasted no time and slid his lips down Casey's boner until his face was pressing into his pants. Casey was always fascinated by people who could throat cock, and he always felt a little inadequate because he couldn't do it himself. Jamie left his face buried in Casey's trousers for a minute and let out several throaty moans. He obviously liked having his face pressed into another man's corduroys, and Casey understood. Then he went right to work. There was no kissing or licking, no teasing, he went straight into full cocksucking mode. He jerked him off with his talented lips and occasionally swallowed his boner. There wasn't any great need for teasing either, because Casey pretty much had a boner from the minute he first saw Jamie in his corduroy outfit and his balls were aching for relief.

Jamie was an excellent cocksucker and his mouth felt so good that Casey knew he wouldn't last long. He started kissing the jacket and rubbing it all over his face, it felt wonderful. Jamie's mouth made slurping noises as he sucked and he moaned with pleasure whenever he buried his face in Casey's pants. He also felt up Casey's trousers like a horny pervert and all that slutty attention caused Casey's orgasm to come rushing forward. Having no control over his cock anymore he bit on the jacket as his mushroom spit its sperm into Jamie's mouth. His orgasm was very intense and he let out a loud corduroy muffled grunt. His cock kept pumping stream after stream as he emptied his ball sack, and he assumed Jamie was taking his full load balls to belly because his mouth never left Casey's dick.

When he relaxed into his afterglow, Jamie slid his lips up and pulled his mouth off with a slurpy pop. With the jacket still stuffed in his mouth he looked down at Jamie, their eyes met and the cocksucker licked his lips clean. Apparently Jamie was being a greedy little bitch and they wouldn't be swapping sperm from mouth to mouth this time. He took a breather and stared at Casey's spit coated cock.

"Thank you for that nice creamy dessert lover, I would just ask that in the future you give me a little more time to suck your wiener before you go popping off. You'll notice I managed to hold on for more than a half hour so you could enjoy sucking my dick. In the future, a little more consideration for my cock sucking enjoyment would be appreciated."

Casey spit out the jacket.

"Bitch, bitch, bitch, that's all you ever do is bitch. In case you haven't noticed fag, I already have a wife."

They gave each other flirty smiles, then Jamie kissed his half hard penis and pushed it back in his pants. Casey zipped up his trousers and relocated to the armchair so Jamie could sit in his recliner. When they were both settled they sipped their drinks and rested a bit. They were sitting in their normal places, just like they did when watching a football game together, and a thought ran through Casey's mind. He wondered if they'd ever be able to make it through another game without sucking each other's dicks. That thought excited him. He fantasized about getting dressed up in a corduroy cheerleader outfit and being Jamie's sissy bitch for a whole game.

As they sat and watched the movie Casey's attention kept bouncing back and forth between the fags and his corduroy clad buddy, and whichever way he looked he liked what he saw. After about twenty minutes or so Jamie got up to make them another drink and Casey couldn't keep his eyes off at his corduroy bulge. He was getting a little drunk and the fags were inspiring a lot of submissive urges in him. His inhibitions about Homo Hubby Night had all but disappeared and the idea of getting his ass fucked right in front of his wife was getting rather exciting, that was the first time he'd ever felt that way.

The video didn't have a mistress, it was just two really kinky fags getting nasty with each other. As a matter of fact, as Jamie returned with the drinks one fag was pissing all over the other. He sat down in the Recliner and put both drinks on the table next to him, then patted his lap and told Casey to come over. He obediently sat in his buddy's lap, then pointed at the TV.

"Do you like that?"

Jamie looked at the screen and smiled. "Sometimes it can be fun."

"Have you ever played pissing games with another fag?"

He slowly nodded. "Yes Casey I have. Why, are you interested in golden showers?"

Casey took a sip. "Let's just say, if a really pretty sissy named Angie wanted to do it, I certainly wouldn't say no."

Jamie smiled. "Well then Casey, let's just say that if a really strict Headmaster were to insist on it, how could I refuse?"

They sipped their drinks and there was an awkward silence. The subject would have to wait for another day.

Casey broke the silence. "So what time is the next show, and how's it going to go."

"It'll probably be around 9:30, and I already told you, I'm going to fuck your sissy ass nice and hard."

He smirked. "I realize that Jamie, but what's the scenario?"

"It's a continuation of the blow job scene, but in all likelihood the girls will direct most of it. They usually like to watch the sucking and direct the fucking, so just continue being the prison bitch and do whatever you're told. You did a really good job being an obedient little cocksucker before, just do it again."

The perverseness of the situation suddenly hit Casey. He was sitting on another guy's lap and enjoying those words as a compliment. Jamie's voiced turned Angie soft again.

"As a matter of fact, I wanted to tell you how happy I was that you shook off your nervousness and tried to get into the blow job scene before, I really wasn't expecting you to try so hard so soon. Actually, I'm very happy you've relaxed and warmed up to the whole homo thing in general. To be truthful, I'm not just happy because the girls are happy, I'm happy because I really like having sex with Casey. I've been having a lot of older guy/younger guy fantasies tonight, hopefully we can try one out together one of these days."

He took take a sip.

"Also Casey, as much as I'm enjoying you being my bitch, I'm a little jealous that you're getting to be the submissive one. I was very horny last night and jerked off with your pretty lavender dress while dreaming about a night with Headmaster Casey. I shot a big load all over it too."

There was a brief silence and Jamie put his hand on Casey's bulge.

"I want to say something to you too Jamie, but before I do I have a question. Why didn't you jerk off with my corduroy suit if you were fantasizing about me wearing it?"

Jamie hesitated and looked a little embarrassed.

"I know you're going to think I'm crazy but now that I know you might actually wear it for me as my Headmaster, I can't let myself jerk off with it. I feel like I have to worship it."

He paused.

"Alright, I admit, I kissed it and felt it up a little, especially the trousers, but I can't let it touch my dick unless my Headmaster gives me permission. I know it sounds really weird, but that's just the way I get with my fantasies sometimes."

Actually, Casey understood exactly what he meant because he sometimes did the same thing with his fantasies.

"That's not weird Jamie, in fact, it kind of sounds like fun."

Jamie looked up nervously, and their eyes met.

"I tell you what my little schoolboy, until you see your Headmaster wearing it, you are forbidden to touch my corduroy suit. You can look at it while you jerk off with something else but you are to keep your hands off it. Do you understand me young man?"

Jamie face lit up and he gave Casey a killer smile.

"Oh God Casey, thank you. I can't believe we found each other, I really like you a lot."

"I'm glad too Jamie, and I'm enjoying myself so far, but I have to confess that if I wasn't half in the bag I'm not so sure it would be like this. I can't guarantee how I'm going to feel the next time."

Jamie brought his finger up to Casey's lips, and that caused a sudden flashback to Angie.

"Hush Casey, tonight is tonight, the next time is the next time, and the simple fact that there will be a next time makes me happier than you'll ever know."

This time it was Casey who leaned down and kissed Jamie.

Afterwards, he sat up straight and they both took a sip of their drinks. Jamie was rubbing Casey's bulge and between Jamie's sex appeal, the video and all the corduroy, Casey began to get hard. Neither of them could believe he was getting a boner again so soon, and when Jamie sensed the stiffness in Casey's pants he did his best to coax it along. That went on for several minutes before Jamie ordered him to get on his feet. He then unzipped his trousers, pulled out his half hard cock and started sucking it. That continued for a little while and Casey closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Jamie's pretty mouth on his dick. He actually began to think he might be able to cum, but his concentration was broken when Jamie's cell phone rang. Casey looked at the clock, it said 9:25. Jamie pulled his mouth off Casey's cock and said "OK".

Putting down the phone, he looked up at Casey.

"It's time bitch."

He pushed Casey's boner back into his pants and zipped them up.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?"

Jamie chuckled and patted his bulge.

"No Casey, like Angie told you last week, I like my bitches nice and horny when I fuck them. Now let's go, the girls are waiting."

As Casey followed him out he thought to himself, I bet the bitch really enjoyed that, and vowed to pay him back someday.

*******************************************************************

When they entered the bedroom things were just like they were before, queers fucking on the TV and the girls on the bed, only this time Karen was sitting in the middle and Audrey was lying next to her. Karen stroked Audrey's hair as she sucked her tit, and it appeared that Karen was now running the show. She winked and puckered a kiss at Casey as he walked past, and he wasn't sure if it was meant as an endearment or a mock. Things were a little less awkward than they were before, and Karen wasted no time.

"OK Jamie, I think we've reached the part of the evening where you take my hubby's ass for a ride, any time you're ready you can start."

Jamie stared at Casey for a few seconds as if collecting his thoughts, then snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor in front of him.

"Let's go bitch assume the position."

Casey was caught off guard by his wife's last statement and the sudden start. He froze for a few seconds but recovered quickly and knelt in front of Jamie, putting his face only an inch away from his corduroy bulge.

"Good bitch, that's where you belong, I'm glad to see you are learning your place."

He grabbed the back of Casey's head and rubbed his face around the front of his pants again, only this time he wasn't as rough. He did that for a minute before saying.

"I'm gonna to fuck your shitter bitch and I'm gonna to fuck it hard, have you ever been fucked in the ass homo?"

"No Master, I like fucking girls, I'm not queer."

Jamie laughed a little. "Well guess what bitch? From now on I'm gonna to fuck your ass whenever I feel like it. How does that sound?"

Casey didn't say anything.

"You better have a tight pussy too bitch, or I'll find somebody else who does. And if that happens, trust me, you'll have a dozen black dicks raping your asshole every day."

Karen said in a sexy voice. "Oh you're good Jamie, keep it up."

"But before I fuck you homo, you're gonna to suck my dick nice and hard. That's right bitch, not only are you gonna to take my dick in your shitter, but every time you do you're gonna to suck it hard first."

He chuckled. "Maybe after too. Are you getting the picture bitchboy, are you starting to understand what your future looks like?"

Jamie let go of his head.

"Yes master. Can I please be your bitch? Will you please protect me?"

He continued kissing his trousers.

"Well wimp, if that's what you want then you better suck me hard, and use a lot of spit or I'll dry fuck your sissy ass."

Casey unzipped his pants, pulled out his boner and started sucking. His cock was already quite hard. As he obediently sucked his master's dick, Jamie kept calling him a prettyboy and telling him he was a good cocksucker, along with a few other nasty comments designed to humiliate his bitch.

After several minutes, Karen said. "Pull your dick out of his mouth and turn around Jamie, I want to watch my husband kiss your ass."

Casey couldn't believe his ears, and as soon as Jamie pulled his dick out he looked over at the bed. Audrey was still sucking on Karen's tit, but she was now working a dildo in and out of her pussy too. It was obviously role reversal time for the ladies.

When his eyes met Karen's, she gave him a dirty look. "Don't eyeball me wimp, kiss your master's ass."

He just stared at her in disbelief.

"Do it hubby, don't piss me off or I'll start caging your little dickie on Homo Hubby Night too."

Casey snapped out of it and turned back to find his face just inches from Jamie's ass. Surprised by the sudden turn of events, he took a deep breath and spent a moment just admiring it. There was something about having a corduroy covered ass in his face that always excited Casey, and although he'd never had a man's ass in his face before, judging from the boner in his pants he guessed gender didn't matter. Kissing Karen's ass in her corduroy jeans was one of his favorite things to do. She knew how much it turned him on and made him do it frequently. That realization suddenly made him wonder if that's why she making him do it to Jamie, and if so, he liked the idea that in the midst of his humiliation she was trying to give him a thrill.

Jamie was bent forward and that made his ass bubble out right in front of Casey's face. He inhaled deeply, gently grabbed Jamie's hips and started kissing his ass all over. He was in corduroy heaven and alternated between kissing and rubbing his face all around it. His hands were exploring his trousers too, and after a couple minutes he was moaning with delight. Jamie was a little shocked at how horny he was getting but Karen wasn't, it seemed to have affected him exactly as she had hoped, and she spoke in a commanding tone.

"That's it hubby, kiss his ass like a fucking queerboy. That's where your face belongs, buried in another man's ass. You like sniffing his corduroy pants don't you bitch, I bet you can smell his old farts in them can't you, maybe some ball sweat too."

And then, as if on cue, Jamie let loose with a loud fart right in Casey's face. The girls immediately burst out laughing and whooped it up, taunting Casey with glee. Karen told him to sniff it all in like a good bitch, and Audrey compared him to a dog sniffing another dog's ass. That went on for several minutes and the girls humiliated the shit out of Casey. Jamie however remained quiet.

As soon as he heard it he buried his face in Jamie's trousers, but not because the girls told him to. The truth was the fart really turned him on, it played perfectly into his submissive nature. The reality of another man farting in his face as he kissed his ass was more humiliating than anything he had ever experienced before. In addition, having his wife witness it, and taunt him about it, made it ten times worse (or better?). He knew Karen couldn't possibly have known Jamie was going to fart, but he suspected she was hoping he would when she made him kiss his ass.