Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Casey's began to crave sperm and slid his lips down Julian's boner. Casey wasn't just a cocksucker, he was a sperm whore, there was no doubt about it. When a guy pumped his mouth full of jizzum it verified the fact that he was dickless wimp who belonged in a dress. It was impossible to feel like a man with another guy's sperm in his belly. Every time he gulped down a load it made him feel like a sissy cum dump, like he'd served his purpose as an emasculated cock whore. He loved that feeling. The bottom line was that after swallowed another guy's jizzum, there was no way he could ever look at that guy again without them both knowing that Casey was his bitch.

Unable to throat cock due to a tight gag reflex, he could only take about six inches in his mouth, which left his face a couple of inches away from his trousers. That always frustrated Casey when sucking a bigger cock, he loved the feeling of a guy's corduroys pressing into his face while he was sucking dick. He especially loved having his mouth pumped full of jizzum when his face was rubbing against the guy's pants, it was the ultimate corduroy, cock and cum moment. That's why he preferred sucking the smaller dicks and having the big ones shoved up his ass, but when you're a cock whore for a Mistress it's not up to you which end the dicks go in.

He wasn't going to allow such frustrations to keep him from doing his job properly however. So accepting reality, he kept his eyes glued on Julian's pants as he quickly slid his mouth up and down his hard boner, literally jerking him off with his lips. He was in full cocksucking mode, bobbing his head up and down in Julian's lap as fast as he could, and Julian was loving every second of it.

Julian's moaning increased and after a couple of minutes Casey heard him plead. "Mistress, may I?"

Being absorbed in her nail painting, she responded in a bored monotone. "What is it fag?"

"Mistress may I please cum?"

In a voice dripping with annoyance she replied. "You interrupted me for that? Oh for heaven's sake, go ahead and feed the bitch. You fags and your sissy dicks can be such a pain in the ass sometimes."

Even though she sounded annoyed by his request, he knew full well she'd slap the shit out his balls if he came without permission.

"Thank you Mistress, Thank you."

The words were barely out of his mouth when Casey felt his own mouth fill with warm creamy sperm, and being an experienced cocksucker he slid his mouth up til just his mushroom remained and quickly swallowed. He then concentrated on stroking just the top few inches with his lips, which made swallowing the next eight or nine mouthfuls that much easier. He did have one small glitch keep it from being a true "balls to belly" blow job however. After the third or fourth mouthful, the following one came quicker than Casey anticipated and overfilled his mouth. With nowhere else for it to go, it squirted out the sides and splattered all over the front of Julian's pants. Julian didn't even notice or care, as long as his mushroom was squirting in Casey's mouth he really didn't care where the jizzum went after that. Casey completely drained his ball sack and Julian came a ton. When he finally stopped squirting he slumped back into the sofa, closed his eyes and drifted into his afterglow.

Casey enjoyed gently sucking on Julian's shrinking boner until it became a limp little fag noodle in his mouth. He then spit it out, straightened up on his heels and took a breather. Looking at Julian's face, Casey could see he was in his own little satisfied world. After a minute he suddenly realized Dottie was standing right next to his shoulder. The close proximity of her corduroy house coat triggered an impulse to rub his face against it, but he wisely fought off the urge. She was blowing on her nails and staring down at her husband's penis with a very disinterested look.

"I take it my fag enjoyed cumming in your mouth, but what's with all the cock cream on his pants? I'm sure your mistress taught you better than that. Lick it up wimp, right now!"

He loved being ordered to do something he wanted to do anyway. Licking up jizzum splattered on corduroy, especially another guy's load, was one of his most favorite things to do, sometimes he thought it was better than an orgasm. There wasn't that much of it so it didn't take long, and when he finished he looked up for approval, but she was again looking at her nails.

Once she realized he was looking at her, she said in a bored tone. "I bet after doing such a good job sucking cock you'd like to cum yourself. Would you like to squirt wimp?"

"Yes Mistress, very much, may I?"

She looked at him and snorted, then laughed out loud. "Are you kidding me? No sissyboy, you're not cumming at all today, your Mistress's orders. I'm surprised you didn't know that."

Continuing to shake her head at his stupidity, she sat back in her chair and made a few touch-ups to her cuticles. Not knowing what to do, he remained kneeling between Julian's legs and ogled his trousers with lust, wishing he could rub his boner against them and squirt.

After a few minutes Dorothy said. "OK Julian, that's enough afterglow, stick your penis back in your pants and go do your chores. Like I said before, if you do a good job with the first half of your chores I'll let you fuck the bitch's pooper. Now get going." Julian obediently did as told and scurried out.

Screwing the top back on her nail polish, she put all her girly products to the side and stood up. "You're coming with me homo. Let's go."

After a short walk down a hallway they came to her bedroom and stepped inside. It was an impressively large room with a sitting area that held two armchairs and a table. His eyes were immediately drawn to the bed, on it was a pile of corduroy pants that he assumed were Julian's, they looked like men's trousers. Noticing him noticing, she smiled and let him stare at them for a bit before saying. "Go sit in the chair turd." Pointing to the one closest to the bed.

Once seated, she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips and a strange look on her face, somewhere between amused and puzzled. He couldn't explain it, but seeing her in the gaudy house coat with her hair in curlers, chewing gum and looking like a real smart-assed bitch, was turning him on a lot. She was about his age, maybe a year or two younger, but she could still pull off the arrogant spoiled Italian princess thing, she definitely wasn't going to let herself slip into the old Italian mother look, he guessed she'd rather die first.

After about 30 seconds she said. "Do you like my dress fag?"

"Yes Mistress, it's very beautiful."

She smirked and chuckled. "No it's not you lying sack of shit, it's one of the tackiest things I've ever seen, but other than a pair of jeans it's the only corduroy thing I own. My mother-in-law gave it to me so I can't throw it out, but only trailer trash or a corduroy loving pervert would think it was pretty. Wearing this is another way I'm doing your wife a favor, and she damn well better appreciate it later, I wouldn't be wearing it if I didn't think she'd pay me back in a big way. I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing it for your sake, asshole."

"I understand Mistress, but I still think you look very beautiful, you'd look beautiful no matter what you were wearing."

She sneered in disgust, but her eyes said she liked the compliment. Changing gears, she walked over to the bed, selected a pair of trousers and handed them to him.

"Here turd, while I'm explaining things to you I'll let you kiss a pair of my husband's pants, I bet you'd like that."

She sat in the other chair and lit a cigarette. "You're probably wondering why Julian has so many pairs of corduroys, well don't get your hopes up turd, he's not a pervert like you. But he saw you and Jamie playing with your corduroys at the lady's club meetings, and something about that shared perversion really excited him. He bought a bunch of corduroy pants, a few girly things too, and he's been fantasizing about being a whore in corduroy for you fags ever since. Well, in all honesty, mainly Jamie, he's got that big dick, but he also likes you. He'd really like to spend a night being included in your fun.

She took a long drag. "You know what fag, go get some more, I want to watch you bury your face in my husband's pants."

He obeyed, holding a half dozen pairs in his arms and rubbing his face in them. It's not like he hadn't done it before with his own clothes, but he'd never done it in front of anyone else, not even Jamie. He found the perverseness of doing it in front of her both humiliating and exciting. She explained a few more reasons why Julian wanted to play with him and Jamie, and he sensed she was going to ask their wives to make them play with her husband. Having just sucked his big handsome dick, Casey was all for the idea. She went silent for a couple of minutes and finished her cigarette while he enjoyed the pants and the lingering taste of Julian's sperm.

When she returning her attention to him, she chuckled.

"It's funny watching you do that. You see Casey, Julian likes piss play. And one of the things he likes, and we do it a lot, is I shove a big butt plug up his ass and make him wear a pair of those pants so it can't come out. Then he spends time worshiping me however I wish, and while he's does I make him drink a lot of beer. I also refuse to let him go to the bathroom and threaten him big time if he pees in his pants, which obviously he eventually does. With all that beer and the butt plug squeezing his bladder, he really soaks those pants too. In the past few months he's pissed all those trousers many times, in fact his piss is so soaked into the fabric that even after being washed they still smell like it, I'm really surprised you haven't noticed. Actually, now that I think about it, they must taste like it too, do they homo?"

He did notice an odd smell but had no idea what it was, and the pants tasted a bit funny when he was licking them earlier, but he didn't give it much thought. Deciding not to try and pretend they didn't, he said. "Yes Mistress, I can definitely taste and smell his piss." He then continued rubbing his face in them.

She looked at him in disbelief. "And that doesn't bother you turd?"

"No Mistress, actually it kind of turns me on."

He was being honest.

She laughed out loud. "You fucking pervert, you're sitting there sniffing another guy's piss stained pants and you like it?"

She snorted and laughed again. "You do remember that this is being recorded, don't you? All the other ladies are going to know what you just said, and their fags will too. I'm sure there will be plenty of guys willing to piss all over a pair of corduroys just to watch you lick it up."

"I didn't say that Mistress, you're twisting things."

"Shut up faggot we all know what you said, and I guarantee you asshole, it will be explored in the future."

He said nothing.

She lit another cigarette and after a minute changed the subject.

"Do you know what 'pulling a train' means fag?"

He pulled the pants from his face. "I'm not sure Mistress. In what way?"

"In regards to rape sissyboy."

He shook his head and resumed kissing the pants.

She sighed. "In motorcycle gang jargon, pulling a train means the gang will rape a girl, one after the other, until the whole gang has fucked her. In our Lady's Club we have a similar term when a mistress wants her fag raped by the whole club, and it's actually been done a few times. However in our version it's not a gang rape, it's not done all at once, it's called 'pulling a slow train'. The fag is sent to the house of each mistress, one after the other, until every fag has fucked her tinkerbell. Sometime the ladies fuck him with a strap-on too."

He pulled the pants from his face and gave her a puzzled look.

"Well shit for brains, your wife is pulling a slow train on you, and honey this is your first stop. You were supposed to go to Tina's house tomorrow, but you'll be going to Maxie's instead."

Maxie, or Maxine Montgomery, was the president and founder of the Lady's Club.

"That's why Tina was over here, to tell me that Maxie found out what your wife was doing and got pissed off at Karen for not giving her first dibs on your ass. She called Karen this morning and ripped her a new asshole, and Karen called Tina to reschedule your session with her. So you see sissyboy, today you get it easy, but tomorrow you'll be Brutus's bitch all day long."

Brutus was actually Bruce, Maxie's sissy husband who goes by the name Susan, or Sue. No one has ever measured but according to the fags he's fucked, his dick is either twelve or thirteen inches long, some have even said fourteen. That's why everyone calls him Brutus, but never to his face.

She chuckled. "And just to give you an idea of what your wife thinks your day with Brutus will be like, she didn't reschedule your session with Tina for a week. Apparently she thinks it'll take you that long to recover."

They both looked up and noticed Julian standing in the doorway, he was staring at Casey and rubbing the bulge in his pants.

Dorothy said. "Are you done with your chores Julian?"

He had a big smile on his face, like a kid waiting for a reward for cleaning his room. "Yes Mistress I am, can I fuck Casey now?"

Casey wasn't sure he liked the sound of that.

"Calm down sissyboy, if you get to fuck him at all, it'll be when I say so, not a minute sooner."

"But you said I could do it if I...", he stopped himself. "I'm sorry Mistress, please forgive me"

She waited a few seconds. "That's better you fucking asshole, now get over here."

He moved quickly and stood right in front of her chair. She grabbed him by the hips and turned him around so he was facing Casey.

"Put the pants down pervert and look over here."

She then reached up and patted Julian's very obvious bulge. "As you can see, my fag really wants to fuck your sissy ass, and make no mistake about it homo, I'm going to let him, but not quite yet. I have something else in mind for you first."

12