Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then to Casey. "By the way fag, I hope you cleaned out your bowels real good before you came over, because I have a little chore for you to perform before Julian tends to his."

Casey had his suspicions about the mayonnaise earlier, and they seemed to be coming true. After Julian pulled his half hard dick out of Casey's ass and stood up, Dorothy ordered Casey to turn around, which left Julian's dick hanging right in his face. His dark red dick and purple knob were smeared with a white creamy foam. Casey guessed it was a combination of the mayonnaise and jizzum being churned in his ass.

Dorothy knelt down next to him with her camera. "Clean my husband's dick Casey. Go ahead. You're a turd licker, lick the big fat turd that just came out of your pooper. She chuckled, I'm sure your wife is going to love seeing this. I know I will."

Casey learned a long time ago to keep his bottom thoroughly cleaned out before a fuck session, and his enema skills were quite good. So he wasn't surprised that other than the gooey sperm/mayonnaise mess, Julian's sausage was basically clean. He obeyed her command, taking his dick in his mouth about half way and then posing for the camera. He then took the entire thing in his mouth and used his lips to scrape off all the gooey slop. After that he proceeded to lick and suck it clean, and Dorothy snapped off a whole series of pictures documenting his humiliating experience.

As strange as it was being in his predicament, he actually felt grateful to her. Using the mayonnaise instead of the K Y jelly was an act of kindness, he was pretty sure he wouldn't have liked the taste of that. After Julian's cock was clean Casey helped him put his jeans back on and zipped them up. He then buttoned them closed and gave his bulge a kiss before getting on his feet.

Dorothy said. "OK Julian get moving, and don't come back until all your chores are finished."

Then to Casey. "And you sissyboy, put your pants back on. With your asshole gaping like that I don't want you shitting on my carpet."

When he was dressed again she pointed to the chair and told him to sit, which he did gingerly. She then left the room.

As he looked around checking out the room, he reviewed the past few hours in his mind, and he liked everything that had happened so far. His eyes kept returning to trousers on the bed, that sight excited him a lot. He occasionally clenched his asshole to see if he was still gaping, and it was quite sore, but he loved that feeling, it meant he'd been a good little bitch for a horny dick.

A few minutes later Dottie returned with a pair of drinks and sat in the other chair. She handed him a drink and told him to relax for a little while before his next round of whoring commenced. He sipped his drink and wondered what she had in mind for him for the rest of the afternoon. After all, Julian could only cum so many times, and he had already squirted twice. But Casey knew better than to question his new Mistress, especially when his wife had instructed him to be on his best behavior.

They sat quietly while she went through the pictures she'd taken with her phone, there seemed to be a lot. She smiled at all of them, giggled at some, and at others she said. "Karen's going to love that one."

As he sipped his drink and watched her, he was careful not to get caught staring and piss her off. She was still dressed in her gaudy housecoat and her hair was still in curlers, but getting a better view of her now he saw that she was actually rather pretty. Between her beauty, her Italian princess bitchiness and her corduroy frock, his cock began to get hard again. He started fantasizing about humping his dick against her housecoat, and he thought about doing other things to her too, things that would get his balls cut off if she knew he was thinking them. They stayed like that for twenty minutes or so, and Casey finished his drink. The alcohol was relaxing him, and his new Mistress was making him very horny. Perhaps that was her intent all along, because it appeared she had a lot more in mind for him before the day was over.

When she seemed satisfied with her collection of pictures, she put down the phone and picked up her half empty glass. She looked at her nails, sighed deeply and then looked at him. He quickly diverted his eyes to his lap.

So pantyboy, in the past few hours you've had one load of jizzum squirted in your mouth and another load pumped up your pooper. You've kissed another man's ass and licked the inside of his shitter. I'd say I've been pretty nice to you so far, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you."

"You better thank me bitch, or your wife will get bad reports."

She then laughed and slowly shook her head.

"You're absolutely pathetic Casey, what a waste of dick you are. I mean you're certainly not a man, not by a long shot, hell, you're not even a queer. A queer may be a waste of dick to a woman but at least he wants to fuck other guys, he's got a pair of balls and knows how to use them. But you're a candy ass, you're such a little wussy you'll do anything a woman tells you to do. I know you're a faggot, you like to dress girly and have sex with other sissies. All the fags in the club are like that. It's pitiful, but at least I can understand it. But you Casey, you're such a fucking wimp you'll be a bitch for a real man if your wife tells you to. Now that's really pathetic."

She took a sip and slowly shook her head in disgust.

"I mean, look at you. She's making you do all this queer shit, she's not even letting you dress girly and have any fun with the other fags. And you asshole, you don't have the balls to say no, what a fucking wimp you are. Every other hubby in the club would have more balls than that. Think about this Casey, you just stuck your tongue in another man's asshole simply because a woman you barely know told you to. Not even her asshole mind you, but her husband's. I mean what the fuck is that? Is there anything you won't do?"

He kept his eyes in his lap and she took a long sip.

"Hell, I'm wasting my breath on you. I guess you're just destined to be the most pathetic cock whore this club's ever had. It certainly looks like that's what your wife wants."

She finished her drink, put down the glass and checked her watch.

"Well cocksucker, I guess it's time for me to help your wife achieve her goal."

She stood up, pulled a scarf out of her pocket and fashioned it into a blindfold.

"Get on your knees fag, facing the chair."

He did as told, and a moment later the lights went out when she tied the blindfold securely in place.

"Now you listen to me asshole, and you listen good. I'm not tying your hands behind your back. I probably should, but I'm not. You've been very obedient so far, so I'm going to allow you to keep your hands free, which you'll thank me for later. However bitchboy, you're not to touch that blindfold at any time, it's to remain in place no matter what. I don't care if the fucking roof falls in, you don't touch it. Do you understand me Casey?"

He nodded.

"Answer me! This is very fucking important you little bitch, so don't piss me off."

"Yes Mistress, I won't touch the blindfold at any time, I promise."

"Your wife requested that I make you do certain things, and it's extremely important that you remain blindfolded until your tasks are complete, got it bitchboy?"

"Yes Mistress Dorothy, I get it."

"I can tell you this Casey, she was very serious about what she wanted, and if you ruin it for her everything will be shot to hell. She'll be so pissed off it wouldn't surprise me if she left you."

She just let those words hang in the air for a long moment, and Casey sensed that she was very serious, which made him a little nervous about what was about to happen.

"Alright then fairyboy, it's time to suck dick."

He heard her say something to someone he but couldn't make it out, then he felt Julian walk past him and sit down in the chair. He felt her hand patting his head like he was her puppy.

"Now be a good little sissyboy and suck his dick fag, I'll even let you spend a few minutes kissing his corduroys to put you in the mood first. Now get to it."

He liked the idea of sucking a cock while blindfolded and obeyed immediately. He put his hands on Julian's thighs and noticed he'd changed into a pair of soft wide-wale trousers. They felt very nice to the touch, and even though he was blindfolded his face had no problem zeroing in on the hard bulge in his pants. He kissed all around the front of his trousers and up and down the fly. He guessed they were dress pants because they were pleated and a little high-waisted. He rubbed each side of his face against his bulge and savored the feeling of a hard cock in soft corduroy. He was enjoying himself immensely and even let out a few horny moans.

"Alright cocksucker that's enough corduroy fun, now get to work."

He didn't need to be told twice.

He unzipped Julian's pants, reached in and pulled his boner out through the open zipper, he absolutely loved sucking cock that way. When he got hold of it however, something struck him as odd, it seemed smaller than before. He wasted no time though, and immediately started swabbing his mushroom with his tongue. After a minute his lips were sliding up and down the full length of his shaft, which allowed his face to press into the nice soft corduroy pants. He was so turned on by having a mouthful of cock and a face full of corduroy, that it took a minute before it dawned on him. When he was sucking Julian before he remembered how frustrated he was that he couldn't rub his face in his pants, his boner was too long. However, he now had no problem getting a face full of corduroy. So either Julian's dick had shrunk to about six inches, or it wasn't Julian's dick.

That realization caused him to stop bobbing his head up and down in the guy's lap. He wasn't stupid enough to spit it out, but he stopped stroking it with his lips, he just remained still for a moment and tried to think it through.

He heard Dorothy chuckle. "I think he's getting the picture. Tell me Casey, have you solved the penis puzzle?"

He nodded with the boner still in his mouth.

"And you didn't take his dick out of your mouth and question your Mistress. I'm impressed sissyboy, and I'm sure Karen will be too. So now that we've established that it isn't Julian's dick, continue sucking it like a good little cock whore. Make your mystery date squirt in your mouth, go ahead sissyboy."

Casey slowly slid his lips up and down the boner again, feeling both befuddled and a little excited. After a minute he decided there wasn't anything he could do about his predicament, so he might as well enjoy a cock and corduroy moment, and that's exactly what he did. He went straight into full cocksucking mode, quickly bobbing his head up and down in the guy's lap and feeling up his pants. Once he accepted his fate he enjoyed sucking the guy's dick and his enthusiasm must have excited his mystery date too, because in short order he was grunting and pumping Casey's mouth full of jizzum. He came a ton and some of it squirted out the sides of Casey's mouth, but on the whole he did his best to swallow his load. After his date's orgasm, Casey kept sucking on his shrinking boner very gently until it was a limp little penis in his mouth. He then spit it out, knelt up straight and took a breather.

A minute later he felt Dorothy standing next to him, at least he guessed it was Dorothy.

"Very good sissyboy, but your poor cocksucking skills have left a gooey mess on his trousers. You don't expect him to walk around with messy pants do you tinkerbell?"

"No Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Fuck being sorry wimp, lick it up."

She grabbed the back of his neck, firmly guided his mouth to the mess, and after only a minute he'd licked the pants clean. She then let him kneel up straight.

"It was very nice meeting you, I hope you enjoyed squirting in Casey's mouth, and if you'd like to do it again please contact his wife Karen, she makes all the decisions when it comes to Casey sucking cock."

Casey heard him get up and leave and everything seemed surreal, he just sucked a guy's dick and he had no idea who he was. When he was gone, he heard her laugh.

"You should see yourself Casey, you're such a fucking wimp. Well anyway. You did a good job bitchboy, I could tell he really enjoyed cumming in your mouth. I'm sure he'll be doing it again real soon. Give me your hand."

She helped him up, guided him into the chair and carefully handed him a fresh drink.

"Alright sissyboy, as a reward for being a good little cocksucker you can spend a few minutes resting and enjoying your drink. Your next mystery date will be along shortly."

12