CashPoint Meet for Dinner

Story Info
A horny cash slave gets used, used and used...
845 words
3.87
25.7k
8
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
206 Followers

As she sat at her makeup vanity, the young woman could hear her phone ringing. Slowly putting on her last earring and admiring herself in the mirror, she picked up the phone to answer it. The person on the other end had warned the lovely urban princess that he would be late to their meeting. With pursed lips she acknowledged his message and quickly hung up the phone. She sat there for a few seconds primping and perfecting her makeup and hair. With a small sigh she got up from her makeup vanity and went straight into her closet. Grabbing a light jacket and her purse from off her bed, she began to leave for their meeting in the heart of the city. The meeting place was nothing more than a small cafe with an outdoor seating area in the front and the back She preferred the front for the convenience to catch the attention of the valet whenever she should bore of her guest and find the need to excuse herself.

Once inside her car and driving, she was in her element of a dominant frame of mind. She was feeling slightly like a financial sadist that night. Boy was her dinner date in for a surprise, she thought to herself as she neared the venue and then pulled into the side driveway. Exiting her car she gave the valet a once over and reminded him to take very good care of her car. After he assured he would she handed him the keys and went inside the cafe to decide on a place to sit. The front was of course a popular spot but she wondered if it would be conducive to her impending activities. On a whim she ordered a glass of wine and sat down at one of the outside tables. Her phone rang again. She answered it and it was her dinner companion telling her he was there. She simply said, "Look for me." and then she hung up her cellphone with a grin on her face.

Taking a sip from her wineglass, she noticed the companion waling up to her. He stood at her side smiling down on her. He dared not seat himself until she allowed him to do so. She let him linger for a few moments. As he was standing there a waiter approached and inquired of his beverage choice. Miss barked at the waiter for interrupting them, and proceeded to order him an ice water with a lemon wedge. Seemingly shaken up at her chastisement the waiter quickly dispatched himself to get the ordered drink. He knew she meant business and he wanted so bad for a decent tip. Finally after finishing her wine, she allowed her companion to sit. He did not sit near her but across the table from her as he felt and instinctively knew he wasn't of the caliber to be seating so close to her. After all royalty doesn't dine with the help.

The young woman looked directly at the man seated across from her, and could feel the nervousness as he sweat bullets down his forehead. The waiter brought him the water and sat it in front of him, Before he could say a word about ordering, Young Miss snapped her fingers and shooed him away quickly. As the waiter dispersed quickly from their vicinity the man handed the young woman an expensive looking purse. She slightly smiled as she pulled it towards her. Upon inspecting it she noticed it was filled with a tidy little sum of money. She didn't need to count it, she trusted him not to fuck that up. Just as the young woman was about to say something the older gentleman handed her a small wallet attached with a note on the outside. The note simply said Late Fee in big bold letters. Again the young woman smiled and slipped it inside her purse, again not bothering to count it.

The older gentleman could feel his nipples stiffen beneath the thin fabric of his dress shirt. His tie felt like it was suddenly trying to strangle him as he sat there nervously in her presence. His trousers were beginning to feel a bit tight as well. It was such a thrill to contribute to her lifestyle in this manner without so much as a thank you but the smile on her face sufficed. The young woman snapped her fingers once more and grabbed the attention of the waiter. She ordered her food and another glass of wine. Her companion smiled and handed the waiter his credit card to charge for her meal and drinks. The waiter seemingly slightly confused brought back her wine and handed the gentleman his card and the bill to sign.

The older gentleman signed the bill. Once the waiter had left he asked permission to leave. The young woman presented her hand and he kissed it, then got up and left. He could not wait for their next meeting. Sometimes another's happiness is all you need to make yourself happy.

MsMorrigan
MsMorrigan
206 Followers