Casino

Story Info
A lady's gambling addiction leads to a night of sex.
2.6k words
4.32
47.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first saw Stephanie in the foyer of the Torrequebrada Casino, Costa del Sol, as she walked elegantly down the staircase. She was about average height with short auburn hair, expertly cut. She wore a low cut dark green dress with a cleavage showing her ample breasts and a hem line cut three or four inches above her knee. It was enough to suggest that she had a long and shapely pair of legs. In fact, she was altogether an attractive young woman, probably, in her mid-twenties. And, even though she was beautifully suntanned, I sensed that she was English.

She walked past me to the gaming tables and I saw brown eyes and a pretty face, before a whiff of her expensive perfume assailed my nostrils. I turned, just in time, to see her hips sway back and forth inside her tight fitting dress. It mesmerised me, until she disappeared around a corner.

I was on my way to the bar, so, I carried on and had a whisky and soda, while I read a bit of the newspaper. Then, I couldn't help thinking about the lovely young woman I had just seen and wondered where she was.

I wandered into the gaming room and saw her standing at the roulette wheel. Her modest pile of chips seemed to be dwindling fast. I stood and watched her, until her last chip was gone. Every time she lost, she seemed to go a shade whiter in the face. I had seen that same look of desolation and loss in every Casino I had ever been to.

I followed her, as she walked, defeated, out of the room. She sat down heavily in the nearest chair and started to search frantically through the contents of her cocktail bag. I knew what she was looking for, a chip, or money, or any damn thing that would get her back to the table. I knew then that she was well and truly hooked on gambling.

She hung her head in defeat and closed her bag. The answer to her problems wasn't in there. It was a good moment to approach her.

"May I buy you a drink, love?" I asked. "You sure look as though you could use one."

She looked up at me and, for a second, I saw a flash of anger in her eyes. Then, she was about to politely give me the brush off, when she saw me toying with a few high value chips and changed her mind.

"Sure, why not," she sighed and accompanied me into the bar. I sat her in a corner booth and got the drinks. Then, I introduced myself and she told me her name was Stephanie.

"Gambling sucks," she said, bitterly, as she took a heavy swig of her gin and tonic.

"You've had a bad night, then," I probed gently, to see if she would open up.

She said nothing at first, but, after a second drink, it all came out. She had been gambling for weeks, and, after a few wins, was now into some heavy losses. Then, she had borrowed some cash and had tried to win it back, without success.

"How heavy is heavy?" I enquired.

"About £5,000" she sighed. Then, she told me a sad story, of how a sensible young married couple from Yorkshire had sold their house and given up their jobs to buy a restaurant out here on the Costa del Sol. Despite an expensive refurbishment and a re-launch, it had not gone well. They just never seemed to make enough to cover overheads, the interest on the bank loan and make anything of a profit.

She had started to gamble when a female friend had taken her to the Casino for a night out. Then it had become something of an obsession and a way to solve their financial problems.

She told me she lived in a small seaside resort, a few miles up the coast. I knew then, that she couldn't live too far away from the exclusive residential complex where I lived. But, although I rarely forgot a pretty face, I didn't think I had seen her before.

Apparently, none of her friends or relations knew of their financial plight, except for me, of course. It was amazing what a few gin and tonics would do to loosen the tongue. And, to be fair, she'd had such a poor night's gambling, that she just had to unload onto somebody. I had seen it all before.

"I don't suppose you could help me," she implored, thinking of the chips she knew I had in my pocket. "I'm rather desperate, I'm afraid."

Her dress had ridden up her thighs and her ample bosom was heaving with her anxiety. I could see she had assets in abundance. "Well, there is a way I could help you," I said hoarsely after taking a sneaky look at the lovely legs which were now being generously displayed for my benefit. I had remembered about the bedrooms upstairs in the Casino. They were reasonably priced for regular customers, such as me, to encourage them to stay and spend more time gambling.

I carefully weighed up an offer and said. "I'll give you six hundred euros (about £500) if you'll spend the night with me, upstairs."

I saw the anger flare up in her eyes and felt a painful slap on my face. "How dare you," she fumed and stomped off in anger. Luckily, there was no one around to witness the scene, so, I shrugged my shoulders and smiled. It was a take it or leave it offer and it was up to her. Let's see how desperate she is, I thought. I had no intention of chasing after her. She was old enough to know what she was or wasn't prepared to do. So, I got myself another drink and started to read the newspaper again.

It was half an hour later, when I became aware of her presence. I looked up and there she was. She looked more composed and had obviously re-done her make-up. She looked positively stunning.

"I'm sorry I slapped your face," she said.

I nodded, accepting her apology and waited for her to go on.

"I've been thinking about your offer. I wondered whether you would give me half, in advance. To see if my luck has changed."

I thought about it, before shaking my head. It wasn't in my interests to do that. I liked her better this way, broke and vulnerable. I started to read my paper again and didn't give an inch.

She slid into the seat opposite me. "O.K." she sighed heavily, I'll do it."

I coolly finished my drink, then got up and guided her through to the reception area. She went to the ladies, while I topped up my money, booked a room and got the key. Then, we were riding up in the lift in silence and looking for the room. It was 212.

Now that it was going to happen, I could hardly believe I was going to get my hands on her. She was blessed with looks and a figure so delectable, that an ordinary looking guy like me would, normally, never get a look in. I had just been in the right place at the right time.

She walked ahead of me into the room and I could see she was really impressed with its high standard of décor. I had got the best room they had available.

After that, she was quiet and subdued and I could tell that it had been a desperate decision for her. "I've never cheated on my husband before," she confessed.

But, if she wanted me to give her the money out of pity or something, she had picked the wrong guy. I was determined to get my money's worth out of her, every last penny.

"Well, it's not cheating really." I said, "it's more like a business arrangement. You're using your female assets to service a debt."

I let her consider this, while I unzipped her dress all the way down. As she stepped out of it and hung it over the chair, I could see what a superb body she had. And it's all mine, I thought as I unhooked her bra and threw it on top of her dress. Then, I quickly knelt behind her and tugged down her flimsy green panties. "You like green, don't you?" I said, holding the material up to my nostrils and inhaling her musky smell as she answered me.

"It's my favourite colour," she admitted.

I made her stand with her legs apart and facing me, as I inspected what I had purchased for the evening. She had gorgeous long legs and I concentrated on these, at first, as I stroked, kissed and fondled her thighs. Then I stood up and started on her breasts; holding them, squeezing and kissing them and toying with her nipples.

When I had slaked my initial feelings of lust sufficiently, I laid her on the bed and went back to kissing and stroking the inside of her thighs. Then, I spread her knees further apart and leaned in between to lick her pussy.

"My husband should take lessons from you," she whispered lazily.

"Just come to me baby," I told her as my eager tongue sought out her clitoris.

I carried on with my loving for some time, before my fingers started to push inside her vagina. She got a real good fingering, until I felt her juices start to squelch around my fingers. Then I mounted her and heard her gasp as a solid cock, that didn't belong to her husband, slid into her love channel. She turned her head away in defeat, as I began my triumphant thrusts.

And as I rammed into her, I felt her body respond to its invader. Slowly, she began to push back and in the last wondrous minutes we were fucking frantically. She had lost all her inhibitions. It was just male and female locked in a liaison of lust.

Then, against all the odds, she bucked and writhed and reached her orgasm. Her shrieks echoed around the large room. A bonus for her, I thought, as my hard cock continued its plunder of her feminine charms. I felt her shudders beneath me, as I copulated deep inside her. Luckily, I always carry condoms, just in case.

We lay exhausted and she got up to refresh herself in the bathroom. Later, I followed and talked to her, as she had her shower. We got onto her favourite subject, gambling. She loved talking about it, forgetting for a while, all the heavy losses she had taken over the past few weeks.

"Does your husband know?" I asked.

"No," she said quickly "and I don't want him to."

"He won't hear it from me," I said. "Besides, I don't know who he is."

"So you intend to make good your losses, somehow, before he finds out?"

"Yes," she sighed, "if possible. Fortunately, he's not interested in the money side. He leaves it all to me."

She dried herself and came out of the bathroom, still naked. It was just the way I wanted her, as I feasted my eyes on her lovely figure. It was time for more sex.

I guided her to the end of the bed and made her stand on tiptoe, with her hands grasping the low bar at the base of the bed.

Her long legs straightened and pushed her arse up, invitingly. One day, if I got the chance, I would love to smack that pert backside. But not tonight, I decided, because now, I intended to shag her from behind.

So, moving her feet further apart to expose her pussy lips, I took time to feel her up again, reluctant to take my hands off her exquisitely shaped ass. Then, I fingered her good, until she was wet and ready. And, I had to give her credit. She kept still and obeyed me at every step of the way, as she had done all night, just like a good girl should.

My cock had regained its iron hardness, and, was put to good use, as I eased it into her slithery slit. Then, I thrust it in all the way, as I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto me. And there was that delightful little shriek again, as I impaled her with its entire length. Then, I started to fuck her in earnest, with all the lust that had been building up inside me, since I had first encountered her predicament. There was nothing quite like a damsel in distress to bring out the beast in me. And, I kept it going for a long time, as she struggled to cope with her conflicting emotions.

Then, as before, I felt her starting to thrust back at me in encouragement. This was a lady who liked fucking and her body wanted it desperately, I could tell. So, I held nothing back and shagged her remorselessly. As I did so, I reached forward and cupped her dangling breasts. They were more than a handful for me as I squeezed and enjoyed them.

I felt myself going over the edge. I gave her another couple of hard thrusts and my seed spurted inside her, in never ending bursts. She shuddered and cried out in a long moan. My hand covered her mouth to keep the noise down. It was late and I didn't want anyone knocking on the door. Not while I was knocking her off.

She collapsed onto the bed, moaning softly, while I helped myself to a drink of water. Then later, she trudged, zombie like, into the shower. I got in with her. If I could have mustered up an erection, I would have had her again.

We were so tired and dropped off to sleep alongside each other on the bed. We must have slept deeply, because, the next thing, her phone alarm woke us up at 6.30 a.m. We had managed about 4 hours sleep at most.

I started to play around with her for a while, until, she mumbled something about an early start at her restaurant.

So, she wriggled free and got up for another shower. This time, however, I managed to nail her with my early morning erection.

"I've never had sex like this before," she informed me weakly, as I pinned her up against the shower wall with my cock buried deep inside her. The water had plastered her hair to her head and face as it washed over us. I grinned, as I saw the condensation on the door as the heat built up. Then, I grunted in satisfaction, as I took her for the 3rd and last time.

As she dressed, I slipped her the money, together with my mobile phone number. If she needed some more cash she knew where and how to get it. Then, as she did her make-up, I could see her self assurance had returned.

Stephanie walked ahead of me down the corridor and that wonderful sexy walk had re-appeared. I watched her disappear out of the front door, heading for her car. She treated me to another leg show as she manoeuvred herself into the driving seat. I also noted her car number as I waved her goodbye.

Somehow, I knew I hadn't seen the last of her. She would be back, begging for money and offering her lovely body in exchange. She was hooked on the gambling habit and just made for a rich, dirty bastard like me. But next time, I would get her for less, a lot less. It was a buyer's market.

THE END