Casino Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Internet lovers meet in person at a casino hotel.
1.2k words
4.71
9.2k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

5.

The next morning, Jason woke up before Kathy did. He quietly got out of bed and ordered breakfast from room service: eggs, toast, sausage, orange juice and coffee. He went to the bathroom and showered and shaved while waiting for the meal to arrive. Twenty minutes later, a knock on the door announced the arrival of breakfast for the two of them. Jason opened the door and the room service man quietly wheeled in the cart bearing two trays and a vase of fresh flowers. The man set the trays on the table in the corner of the room, then left after Jason tipped him. He sat on the side of the bed by Kathy and leaned down and kissed her smiling lips. He thought she might be dreaming about all the loving they did during the night. He softly said her name to wake her up, but she didn't respond.

So, grinning mischievously, he slipped a hand beneath the blankets and began stroking her thigh. She unknowingly spread her legs and his hand moved higher, caressing her soft mound of desire, his fingers slipping between her already wet folds. She moaned softly and he moved his fingers to caress her clit, which made her moan louder. He was watching her face the whole time and he loved the way her expression changed so much in such a short time. He probed her deeper and within moments, she was panting and her body was tensing with her orgasm as she slowly opened her eyes to see him. She smiled at him and he huskily said, "Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?"

She replied, "Mmmm yeah I sure did, my love. Good morning to you as well." She yawned and stretched, then noticed that his hand was under the blanket. She pushed the blanket back and saw his hand caressing her pussy and she grinned at him before saying, "I love that wake up call, dearest." Her stomach chose that moment to make itself known to them with a loud growl, and she blushed.

He laughed and said, "Breakfast awaits, my darling." Then he took her hand and helped her from the bed, and then pulled out her chair for her to sit. He quickly went in the bathroom and washed his hands, then returned and uncovered the plates for them, revealing eggs, toast, sausage, fresh fruit, cold orange juice and hot coffee. They ate quietly because they both knew that this might be the last time for a long time before they saw each other again in person. They were both going back to their homes and spouses. Jason sensed the sadness in her as she was eating her breakfast because she refused to make eye contact with him throughout the meal. He reached over and tipped her face up to look at him, and he saw the tears in her eyes, one slipping from her eye and rolling down her cheek.

He got up from his chair and came around the table, taking her in his arms as she started crying softly and she tightened her arms around him, as if she never wanted to let him go. He held her and whispered comforting words to her, "Baby, it's alright. This isn't going to be goodbye forever. You know that. We'll make arrangements to see each other again soon, I promise."

She sniffled and said softly, "I don't want to leave you. I want to stay with you forever, Jason....I love you."

He smiled and said, "I love you too, baby. But you know as well as I do that we need to get back to our lives for now. We just need to concentrate on finding ways to get our divorces so you and I can be together for good. Would you like that, my love?" He felt her nod and held her tightly in a tender embrace as she continued to cry softly. He waited a few minutes for her to settle down, then asked, "Are you ok now dear?"

She sat up and sniffled again, wiping her cheeks with her hands as she said, "I'll be ok dear. I'm just not ready to end our weekend yet."

He handed her a tissue and said, "Believe me honey, I'm not ready either." Then he went back to his chair and they finished eating. She went to the bathroom and showered while Jason packed their clothes back into their suitcases, leaving out clean clothes for Kathy to put on when she came out from the bathroom. A few minutes later, she emerged, wrapped only in a big white towel. She went to sit on the bed and dry off before dressing in the pink floral print sun dress that Jason had kept out for her, along with her white strapless bra and the matching panties. She dressed then brushed her hair, sweeping it up into a simple twist on her head and securing it with a pink hair clip. She didn't bother with any make up since she would probably start crying again and it would all come off anyhow.

When everything was ready, she took a deep breath and turned to look at Jason. She smiled weakly, then he held open his arms and she went into that solid warm embrace. They stood there holding each other for many minutes until a knock at the door startled them. Jason opened the door and saw the bellhop there with a cart for their luggage. Jason let him in and the man put their suitcases on the cart, then wheeled it to the elevator down the hall, Jason and Kathy following hand in hand. They boarded the elevator with the bellhop and went to the front desk of the hotel to check out. Jason walked Kathy to the bus station next door to the casino, carrying her suitcase for her. She had her laptop bag slung over her shoulder with her purse. He got her ticket for her and decided to wait with her until she boarded her bus.

Twenty minutes later, the announcement that her bus was boarding came over the PA system. Jason carried her suitcase to the bus and personally put it in the baggage compartment while she waited by the bus door. He took her into his arms and kissed her long and deep, hugging her tightly. She looked up at his handsome face with teary eyes and saw that his eyes were moist as well. He said huskily, "I promise to call you in the morning, my love. Have a safe trip and don't forget that I love you very much, baby. Now you better get your sexy self on the bus before they leave without you. I'll talk to you in the morning, my love. Bye baby." He kissed her one more time, long and hard before she stepped out of his embrace and went onto the bus, taking a seat near where he was standing so she could put her hand to the window with his on the outside of the bus. She blew him a kiss as the bus pulled away slowly, and as she looked at him one more time, she saw him wipe his face with his hand, probably wiping away tears. Minutes later, he was out of sight and Kathy was on her way home, not knowing when she would see Jason again.

The End.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers