Casino Plot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOOO!!!!!" It was Gertie Krieger who let out the first shriek. That thing was snaking up her butt again. In and in it was going. GOD!! It wouldn't STOP!!! It was just creeping farther and farther into her bowels. Gertie tried to climb off her post, but she just couldn't move. Then, when the sergeant was afraid she might forget how to breathe, the thing finally came to rest inside her ass.

But it only rested for a moment. Then it began vibrating around up in there. Once again screams filled the room, as all the women had all that water inside them swished around in there. Sue Lynn also tried to squirm off her pole, as she began to hear all that water being stirred around inside her. Tony and his friends were laughing at the sloshing sounds that were coming from all the women being washed out.

Gitte and Gertie screamed and wriggled as that plastic thing moved around in their insides. All that water was swishing and foaming, and it wouldn't come OUT!! Then, it stopped. They were still stuffed full, but that plastic thing had stopped moving and was slowly being pulled back out of their butts. Thank the lord, Janice was about to drain them.

Except Janice wasn't draining them. Instead she was telling Tony how content they all looked. She was beginning to think they were enjoying sitting there all stuffed full of that water.

A moment later, the room filled with the cries of the women all yelling that they weren't enjoying it at all, and wouldn't Janice please drain them.

Janice just smiled and turned to Gitte Krieger. "You know Gitte, personally I think you all should stay that way. But perhaps if you ask me to very nicely, I might drain all of your asses. You just let me know what you'd like."

Well Gitte knew what she'd like. "Oh Please, Mrs. McGilney, PLEASE!!! PLEASE DRAIN US, OH PLEASE, PLEASE DRAIN US. DRAIN UUUSSSS!!!!!"

Janice couldn't keep the grin off her face, as she pushed the button. She watched the women sag in their seats, and their tummies deflate, as the rinse water quickly drained out of their assholes. After a while, the ladies were empty again, and Janice turned off the machines. The five women just sagged in their seats. Thank God that was over. Janice tried not to laugh as she saw the looks of relief on the women's faces. After all, it wouldn't be there long. She couldn't help the evil grin that crossed her face, however, as she hit the next button.

The looks on Ruth and her friends' faces went from relief to panic. Those plugs in their pussies were swelling. Oh GOD! Now water was pouring up those holes. NO!! PLEASE NO!!! Janice was going to wash their PUSSIES!!

Ruth's head, along with her four friends, popped up as that water began rushing up those pussies. The ladies wriggled and squirmed as their entire channels were flooded. Then, thankfully it stopped. Only after they were full, one of those awful plastic things made its way all the way up their cunts and began stirring all that water around in there. All five women squeaked and moaned as that mixer went to work inside their pussies.

After the machines had been going a while, and Janice figured all five pussies were squeaky clean, she pressed the button to stop the washing and drained the five women. Then she turned to her row of victims and asked them a question none of them wanted to answer.

"Okay, ladies, now that your pussies have been washed, there's only one thing left to do. So what do we have to do to get that soapy water out of those cunts?"

At first no one answered. The five women just sat there either shaking their heads, or just saying "no, no" over and over again.

"Now come on ladies, I'm sure you know. But if you really don't remember, I'll be happy to wash your butts out again so that you learn the entire cycle. So, last chance girls, what do we have left to do?"

It was Gertie Krieger who answered. There was no way the blonde sergeant wanted her poor asshole filled with water again. "We need to have our pussies rinsed, ma'am".

"Very good, Sergeant. So ladies, I want to hear you all ask me very nicely to rinse you. Anyone who doesn't ask nicely gets the whole procedure started over again for everyone."

Ruth wanted to tell Janice something entirely different, but she didn't dare. That woman was more than capable of filling her poor ass with water again. So she just hung her head and did as she was supposed to. "Please Janice, may I have my pussy rinsed?"

With Ruth doing it, all the other women followed quickly. In less than a minute, all five women had respectfully asked to have their pussies rinsed. And Janice was certainly not going to refuse such a gracious request. So she pressed a button, and ice cold water fired up all five snatches.

"WOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!" The sound that escaped Lee Kwan sounded like a police siren. When the frosty water hit her pussy, she let out a long high shriek and tried to levitate off her posts. She couldn't do it, of course, but the sound was amazing, and the look on her face was priceless.

Of course none of the other women were exactly comfortable. It had been one thing to have ice water up their butts. But when that ice cold liquid hit their pussies, the feeling was incredibly intense. A moment after Lee let out that cry, the other four women had joined her and were making the same sort of shrieking sounds.

When she had the five pussies fully loaded, Janice sent the agitators back up in there and let them do their things. Ruth and her friends all had the looks of fish out of water. Their mouths were opening and closing, and their lips were pursed. That vibrating thing up their cunts definitely had their attention.

Janice kept the water stirring around in those pussies for a while. Then, when she decided the channels were completely squeaky clean, Mrs. McGilney stopped the machines and let the water drain out of the women. By the time their pussies were completely empty, all five women had slumped down in their chairs. At that moment they looked too exhausted to move. Janice pressed the button to release the straps, and none of the ladies even tried to climb off those posts. They just continued to sit there with those poles up both their entrances.

The women actually just continued to sit there, until the five other people walked over and helped them out of their chairs. The straps had fallen loose, but the ones between their legs were still there. It wasn't until each girl had that strap removed, and the post attached to it pulled from her pussy, that any of them really began to stir. After that, each woman was extracted off her seat with a loud "POP!" as the other pole left her asshole. Then the girls were led into the main area of the tent.

The main area was huge. It was filled with rows and rows of slot machines. And on one side there was a raised stage. Atop that stage were five more odd chairs. These looked nothing like the awful washing machines, and the ladies just let themselves be walked over to the seats. The five women were relieved to see that there was nothing sticking up from the seats that would invade their openings.

Tony, Janice and the others each placed one woman in a chair. The chairs were metal seats with solid backs. Each chair also had a pair of straight, solid armrests. In front of the chair was a semi-circular rail of some sort, and attached to that rail in front of the chair were two footrests.

None of the women resisted as they were placed in the seats. They were already so exhausted from their washings that they just didn't have the energy to fight back now. Besides a seat that didn't stick something up their asses or pussies didn't seem that bad.

After each girl was seated, her feet were placed into the footrests. Then her arms were placed flat on the armrests. The women didn't realize anything was wrong, until the clamps locked down on their arms, holding them in place. A couple of them tried to get up, and that's when they discovered that their feet were locked in the footrests. After that, the women just sagged into their seats and waited to see what would happen next. With that last piece of resistance gone, each woman had a lapbelt tightened against her waist. At that point, each lady was naked and secured in her seat.

With the women locked down, Janice began adjusting the footrests. Those rests slid along the tracks. Janice pushed each woman's feet out, until they were moved from in front of the chair to where they were out to the sides. This had them spread apart to a complete 90 degree angle.

Finally, Janice lifted two metal bars out from under the seat. These attached to the seat bottom and extended out, one on each side of the chair. The two bars pressed into the inner thighs of the ladies. Now, with the thigh bars in place and the footrests locked down, the five women were completely spread open.

Now that the women were spread, Janice got the next piece of equipment. These were five small chains with delicate clamps on each end. On each of the thigh bars was a small metal loop. Janice ran each chain through one of those loops. Then they were attached to the center of the rail in front of the chair. After that the other end of the chain was passed through the other loop. The final step was to attach one clamp to each of the women's pussyflaps.

Ruth and the others squirmed as the chains were attached to their pussies. It didn't really hurt, but it confused the ladies. They had no idea what those things were for, but they had a feeling they wouldn't enjoy it. But after they were attached, Janice just stepped back and told Tony everything was ready. Ruth was just beginning to wonder "ready for what", when to her absolute horror Tony walked over to a tent flap and allowed a stream of people to enter the room.

That woke the girls up. All five began struggling against their bonds. But it was no use. They were secured tightly in those chairs and there was no getting out of them. They were stuck there on that stage, spread out with their vaginas on display, as a huge crowd of people entered the room. Ruth and the others desperately tried to at least pull their legs together, but between the bars against their thighs and the locks on their feet, they couldn't budge them. After that they just sagged back. People were pointing at them and laughing, but none of the girls could do anything to either cover her tits or close her pussy.

As the people filed in, some of them asked Tony if they could go play with the naked ladies. The girls were relieved when Tony said no. But when he followed that with "not yet", looks of concern began to cross their faces.

While the crowd gawked at the big tits and spread open pussies on stage, the ladies examined the crowd. It was mostly men, but a few women were intermingled. The women were still trying to adjust to being on public display, when Tony grabbed a mike and began speaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!! Welcome to the first week of our special Casino Club event. As you can see we have five lovely ladies waiting to help with today's very special game. And that game is "POP THE PUSSY!!"

Well as Tony named the game, it was the girls’ eyes that popped. They opened very wide.

Tony was continuing though. "Folks, before we can proceed, Janice will have to open the curtains so that we can be sure that our players are completely ready. Janice, if you please."

Janice began to walk over to the stage. The ladies began to look around puzzled. There were no curtains. What was Tony talking about? And where was Janice going?

Then, Sue Lynn realized the answer and she began to scream. "NO NO!!! Oh GOD NO!!! Don't open the curtains. PLEASE DON'T OPEN THE CURTAINS!!!"

Ruth had no idea what Colonel Fairchild was going on about. Somewhere in her tirade, Ruth managed to ask her what her problem was?

"DON'T YOU GET IT? The curtains are our FLAPS!!! She's going to use that chain like a curtain chain and pull our vaginas completely OPEN!! We're going to be OPENED!! I DON'T WANT TO BE OPENED!!"

For a second, Ruth and the others just sat there shocked. Then they realized that Sue Lynn was absolutely right. A second later their loud pleadings joined those of Sue Lynn. All five women were begging Janice not to open those curtains. Not that she was listening of course.

To Ruth's utter horror, Janice made her way over to her first. Ruth couldn't exactly see what Janice was doing, but she was reaching down for something on the rail in front of her seat. Suddenly, Ruth felt her flaps begin to pull apart.

Janice gently pulled the chain where it was attached to the rail. That pulled it back through the loops in the thigh posts and began to separate Ruth's pussyflaps. As she pulled, Janice watch the things pull apart, and then really open up. Janice kept pulling until Ruth's flaps couldn't stretch out safely any farther. Then she locked the chain back down on the front rail.

Ruth screamed as her flaps pulled open. It didn't help, though. She was being opened up farther and farther. GOD! That entire group of people could see right up her pussy now. The general could actually feel air flowing up her pussy hole. Oh LORD! Just how WIDE did Janice have her pussy spread?

As Janice made her way from Ruth's pussy chain over to Lee's, Tony addressed the crowd again. "For those of you who can't see well from where you are, please note there are closed circuit monitors in each corner of the tent."

Ruth couldn't help it. She looked over into the corner near her. Sure enough, there was a large TV screen. On the screen were two female legs, pulled apart. In between them, were two lips pulled wide open. And between the lips was a deep, pink tunnel. The tunnel was spread open so wide, that the ridges along the walls could be clearly seen. Ruth struggled not to cry, knowing that the tunnel she was staring at was her own vagina.

The sounds coming from Lee Kwan's mouth were definitely not words. The Korean woman was in an absolute frenzy. She had seen the way General Simpson had been pried open, and now Janice was moving over towards HER! Oh GOD! The camera was moving off of Ruth and it was pointing between her legs. Lee could see her own closed pussy on the screens. The darker color left no doubt as to who that pussy belonged for.

Janice began pulling on Lee's chain, and Lee's little squeaking noises became higher and higher. The miserable Korean colonel could actually see the flaps covering her pussy pulling apart. Her clit came into view, and a moment later her hole was spread out on camera. And Janice continued to pull. Lee watched herself be pulled open so far that her entire vaginal passage became completely visible. It was so degrading, and no matter what she did, Lee couldn't close herself. All she could do was just sit there while everyone stared up her gaping love hole.

Sue Lynn just moaned as she was opened. God she hated it. She wanted to fight and squirm, but it was pointless. She had tested all her bonds and she couldn't move any of them. Gradually her flaps were pulled apart and then moved away from her hole. Moments later, her pussy was locked in the same gaping open position as Ruth and Lee's, and Janice was moving onto the twins.

The blonde twins just pleaded with Janice not to open them. But it was pointless of course. In a few moments, both sister sergeants were sobbing gently as they sat there next to the officers with pried open pussies. Tony just let the crowd enjoy the sight of those five wide open cunts, before he began explaining the game further.

"Okay, now that we have everything set, let's load up the poppers!" At first, Ruth and the others had no idea what Tony was talking about, but then Janice pulled five white cylinders out of her pocket. They were about a half inch in diameter and maybe three inches long. All the women cringed as they realized where those things were going to go.

The women just sat there, as Janice went from one to the next, leaving one of the white cylinders tucked in each opened little pussy. When she had one lodged up each lady, Janice stepped back and grinned. As the cameras moved from one woman to the next, each one could see the white thing sitting in her vaginal channel. It was really unsettling to both feel the thing lodged in there, and to actually be able to see it resting in one's tunnel.

After she was sure they were in place, Janice asked the women if they would like her to close the curtains. Everyone of them was screaming YES OH YES to that. While it wouldn't get those things out of their pussies, at least they would be closed up and all those people wouldn't be able to stare up their holes and see those cylinders stuck in there.

Janice started at the other end of the line this time with Gitte Krieger. She grasped the chain, and very slowly let it close. Gitte could see her pussy on cam, and she watched as her flaps gradually moved towards her hole. Slowly, oh SOO slowly, the flaps began to cover her opening. Gitte could actually feel herself closing as she watched her pussyflaps settle back into place. Finally, it was done. Her pussy was sealed again with that thing stuck in there. Gitte didn't even want to think about what that cylinder was for.

After she was done with Gitte, Janice slowly closed the rest of the pussies. Each woman squirmed and squealed as she was shut. Those flaps were just creeping. For God's sake, why wouldn't Janice just let their holes close and be done with it.

By the time she got to the general, Ruth wanted to scream. Everyone else was closed up, but she was still sitting there gaping open. And, then when Janice got there, she just stood there grinning. Ruth couldn't take it.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, JANICE, PLEEEAAASE!!! Close my curtains! CLOSE MY CURTAINS!!!"

"But Ruth, you look so cute with your hole all spread out like that."


"OH GOD! PLEASE JANICE!!!! All the others have been closed up. PLEASE CLOSE MY PUSSY! CLOSE MY HOOOOLE!!" And with that, Ruth just started sobbing.

Janice just patted the distraught general on the head. "Oh very well, if it's that important to you." And with that, Janice released Ruth's curtains, and allowed her flaps to close up and cover her stuffed little hole.

When she had close each cunt. Janice laughed and turned to the crowd. "God, I'm sorry folks, I forgot one little detail here."

With that, Janice stepped back over to Ruth. Ruth felt Janice's fingers pry her open again. Then the woman was reaching up inside her. Ruth wanted to be ill, but then she felt Janice pull her fingers out. And she was pulling something out of there with them. A moment later, Ruth felt Janice press down on her clit. The general shuddered, but Janice quickly moved away. Ruth looked up at the camera to see what had happened.

Ruth wasn't even sure how to react to what she saw. Coming out of her pussy was a thin white wire. The wire ran up between her lips and was attached to something stuck right on her clit. Ruth had no idea what it did, but she was sure she would find out.

After she finished with Ruth, Janice pried a similar wire out of each of the other cunts. The women all squirmed and wriggled as Janice reached up in them and got the wire out. When each one was arranged and had its little attachment on each clit, Janice told Tony to continue explaining the game.

"Okay then.. As I said the game is Pop The Pussy. Now, you are all undoubtedly aware that this room is filled with slot machines." Everyone laughed at that observation.

"Well, each machine has lots of symbols on it. Cherries, Lemons, etc. But each machine also has a special symbol that you don't usually see. That symbol is a little pussycat. The game works like this. Each of you may play the machines as much as you like. It cost 1$ for each play. The only combination that is worth anything is 3 pussycats. Anyone who gets that spin gets to pop a pussy. The machines are set so that one will definitely hit 3 pussies in ten minutes or less. So if you want to win, its best that you spin as fast as you can."