Casino Plot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, shove that into your pussy and see if that helps. I'm sure if you work that thing in your hole while you masturbate, you'll manage to cum."

Lee just sat there in shock, holding the bottle.

"Is that not enough. I can get you some more help if you need. Do you need more help, Lee?"

HELP!!? The only HELP Lee needed was to get the HELL OUTTA THERE! Except she couldn't do that. No, so in just a moment, she was going to stick a beer bottle into her pussy and masturbate in front of everyone until she came. It was either that or prison. And Lee knew she'd better get to it. Janice didn't make empty threats. If Lee wasn't working her pussy real quick, she knew Janice really would come up with something even worse to "help" her.

Lee grasped the beer bottle, and began to tuck the neck of it into her hole. It was just beginning to disappear up inside her, when Janice yelled at her to stop. Then she told Tony to go over and help her with her toy. Lee just sat there puzzled, with the bottle still stuck in her cunt. She was so confused. The little Asian colonel had no idea what the problem even was. All she knew was that she was sitting with a pole up her ass, a bottle in her pussy, and that she was going to have to cum in front of everyone in the room. And more than anything else, she just wanted to get it over with.

Tony came over and took the bottle out of Lee's hand. Then he pulled it out of her pussy. He flipped it around and reached for the Korean's lower lips. Tony spread them wide with one hand, and then tucked the bottom of the bottle in between them. Lee's eyes got almost as wide as her pussy, as Tony began pushing that thing in there. Tony was gentle, but forceful. It was a slow process, but gradually the bottle made its way up Lee's hole until only the neck was sticking out between her flaps. That done, Tony took Lee's hand and wrapped it around the neck of the bottle and stepped away.

God, Lee just wanted to die. Or at least melt into the floor. But of course neither happened. So the miserable Korean girl got a good grip on the bottle with one hand, and moved her other hand to her clit. At first the bottle just wouldn't move, but as she worked her clit, Lee got wetter and wetter, and the bottle began to slide.

When the bottle started to move, all Lee wanted to do was to pull it out of herself. But that wasn't what she was supposed to do. And if she did, God only knew what Janice would do. So Lee pulled the bottle about halfway out of her vagina, and then shoved it back home. After that, she just began to move the thing in and out as she continued to work on her clit.

It was difficult, but Lee tried to focus on what she was doing, and not where she was doing it. If she could concentrate on masturbating, and not on the people watching, this ordeal would end much faster. The bottle wasn't a problem any more. She was so wet now, that the thing slid in and out of her vagina with no trouble at all. Colonel Kwan closed her eyes, and tried to relax so that she could cum for everyone and be done with this.

A few minutes passed, and Lee began breathing harder. As she got more turned on, the room she was in faded out of her brain. That bottle pounding into her pussy was really starting to feel good, and her clit was sending out some very strong signals. A couple of minutes later, it ended. Lee threw her head back and howled. Then she began humping up and down, and working that post in an out of her anus as she did it. That actually seemed to get Lee moving even more. She screamed even louder, and slammed her ass down on that thing. It was almost a minute later before Lee settled down in the seat and tried to catch her breath. To her added humiliation, when she finally managed to settle down, she realized that she had actually left the bottle imbedded in her pussy. Before she got up, the little Korean had to reach back down and pull it out of herself. Then she pulled her asshole off the chair post and stood up. Lee still wasn't 100% back when she walked over and rejoined the others.

Colonel Kwan had just gotten back with her group, when Janice gave the next order. "All right, ladies, now that that has been dealt with, take your seats. We need to get you cleaned out so we can start the next game."

Oh PLEASE NOT THAT! All the women started yelling at once. None of them wanted to sit in the washing machines again.

"What, you think you are clean enough to play without being washed out?"

All the ladies nodded and tried to reassure Janice that they were very clean.

"Well, I guess we can have that checked. But I don't think I can do it fairly. Wait here a minute."

With that, Janice walked across the tent and through the door into the main area. The women just huddled there, wondering what Janice was up to, until a minute or two later when she returned. With her was some man wearing a construction helmet. All five women were still standing there bottomless, when Janice brought the stranger over.

"Carl, I'm trying to decide if these ladies have clean enough holes. Would you mind inspecting them for me?"

For a moment, Carl wasn't sure what to say. These were five rather elegant looking women, although all of them were bare-pussy naked from the waist down. Then, the construction worker gathered himself and said that sure, he'd love to inspect them for Janice. After all, he had just finished inspecting the gear Janice had ordered and really didn't have anything else to do at that moment any way.

"Okay ladies, you heard the man. If you think you're clean enough to avoid a washing, then bend over and spread nice and wide, so Carl can examine both of your holes."

Ruth and the others just looked at each other. This strange man could see their pussies already. After all, they were all standing there without pants. But that wasn't nearly as bad as what Janice was asking for now. Still, if it avoided them having their tunnels washed out again, it was probably worth it. The women looked around one last time, then without a word, they all faced away from Carl, bent over, and reached back and pulled their cheeks apart.

Carl couldn't believe his eyes. These five lovely ladies had just turned around and spread themselves so that he could see their openings up close. And Janice was actually insisting that he inspect all of them. Well that was not an opportunity to be ignored.

He started with Sue Lynn, for some reason he just loved that big, round ass. The only thing was, even though she was pulling on her cheeks, her ass was so big her anus wasn't completely exposed. Carl decided to press his luck. He asked Janice if he could open that ass up a little farther. After all, he was supposed to inspect it.

"Hell Carl, I don't know. Why don't you ask the lady?"

Ask her??!! What the Hell, Why not?? Carl walked around Sue Lynn so he was in front of her. "Hey Lady, do you mind if I open your ass up for a better look?"

Sue Lynn tried to process what she was being asked. She was bent over, holding her behind open so this clown could peer at her openings, and now he was asking her if he could pull her open even further. It was outrageous. But then Sue Lynn remembered the washing machine that was waiting for her, and suddenly the request didn't seem nearly as outrageous.

"Certainly, if you need a better look at my anus, absolutely, pull my ass open as far as you need to."

Carl's jaw dropped when he heard the answer. This couldn't be real. But it was. Well, he wasn't going to wait and give someone a chance to change their minds. Quickly, he moved back behind that big, round ass. He grabbed one cheek in each hand, and then he pulled those things apart as far as he possibly could. There was a little resistance, but he stretched that canyon open as far as it had ever been spread before.

Colonel Fairchild almost screamed. Her ass was pulled so far open, she was afraid she would split right down the middle. Her butt was stretched so far apart, she swore has asshole was turning inside out. Everything was spread out so wide, that even her vaginal slit was pulling apart and gaping open.

Carl loved what he saw. That big girl's little anal dimple was actually trying to curl out. He had those cheeks pulled so far apart, the entire ring was being pulled out. The guy couldn't help himself. He put one hand between those huge cheeks to hold that butt open, then he put a finger of his other hand right into that stretched anal ring. When he let go with the first hand, it was amazing. The little asshole pulled itself back into its crevasse and sucked his finger inside as it went.

Sue Lynn could feel the guy's finger being pulled up her asshole. It was so degrading, but it still wasn't as bad as having her holes cleaned out. So she just stayed there, bent over, and took it. Finally, the guy got tired of playing with her ass and let go. Sue Lynn reached back and opened her ass up again, while Carl moved down the line to inspect the next set of holes.

Ruth and the others enjoyed the same experience, as Carl pulled their behinds open and poked into their holes. Like Sue Lynn, though, they said nothing. All the while they were exposed and explored, they just reminded themselves that if it avoided another cleaning it was worth it.

When he was done, Janice asked Carl if the holes seemed clean. Carl wasn't sure exactly what was expected of him, so he just said that they seemed clean to him. The ladies, still holding their butts open, relaxed just a little. But Janice wasn't through.

"What I mean Carl is, are those asses clean enough to fuck?"

Carl just looked puzzled.

"Carl, are those asses butt-fucking clean. Or would you want them cleaned out completely?"

"Well, I mean if I was going to fuck them, yeah I suppose cleaning them out would be nice, but--"

"Thanks Carl, that's what I needed to know. Ladies take your seats and let's get you scrubbed out. Carl, stick around, you might enjoy this."

"God NOO!" It was Sue Lynn screaming. "Please Janice, I opened up everything for him, please don't wash US OUT!!"

"Now Sue Lynn, you heard the man. You all need to be washed out. So take your seats and let's get on with it. I don't have all morning."

The women just looked at each other. None of them wanted to have their insides cleaned, but they also couldn't figure any way out of it. Finally, Ruth just hung her head and headed over to sit down. She lined her ass up with the butt cleaning nozzle, and then sat down. The general couldn't help grimacing as the pole entered her anus and made its way up into her.

Seeing the general sit on her washing machine, the other ladies gave in as well. A moment later they were all groaning as they forced the washing nozzles up their behinds. When they were all in position, Janice told them to fasten their straps and get ready.

Ruth wanted to object, but she just didn't. Somehow, being told what to do and doing it, no matter how degrading it was, was becoming part of her nature. So the general fastened her seatbelt. Then she reached down for the strap that went between her legs. She pulled it up, and pushed its nozzle deep into her pussy. Then she attached it to the waist belt and cinched it up tight. The other ladies quickly followed suit. When all the women had both their orifices completely stuffed, Janice flipped the switch that tightened and locked the straps. Now none of the women could pull those things out of themselves even if they wanted to. And in a few minutes, Janice had a feeling they would want to.

The trapped women just gritted their teeth and waited for their assholes to start filling with water. But nothing happened. Then Janice was talking to Sue Lynn.

"I tell you what, Sue. I have to clean you out. But if you will explain to Carl how this works, and then tell him what's happening through each step, I'll rinse all of you out with warm water, instead of the ice cold stuff. How would that be?"

It was terrible, that's how it was. To describe to this stranger how her anus and vagina were being washed OUT! But it was still better than being filled with that freezing cold water. "Th-th-that would be g-great, Janice."

"You don't sound that enthusiastic, Sue Lynn. So if you really want to do this, than thank me for giving you the chance and start telling Carl here how this works."

"Thank you very much, Janice, for rinsing us with warm water. Carl, the machine washes out our holes. First it will shoot soapy water up our anuses and fill our bottoms. Then it will swish the water around. After that, our asses are drained out. Next, the machine repeats the whole cycle so our behinds are rinsed out. Finally, the machine goes through the same entire cycles up our vaginas, so that we have nice clean pussies as well as asses."

Janice just smiled. "That was very good, Sue Lynn, but I think we need a little more detail. So I want you to describe each step as it occurs to Carl. And you tell me when to start each step, so that you can describe it at your own pace."

Sue Lynn wanted to scream, but she didn't dare. Instead, she took a deep breath and did exactly what Janice had told her to do. "Ok, the first step is for the washing machines to fill us up, so Janice start the water up our asses."

Carl managed to keep a straight face, as he watched all the other ladies tense up as Sue Lynn asked for the washing to start. But he had to laugh a second later. All five women's eyes popped wide open, as Janice obviously had just done as Sue Lynn had asked, and all those women were having water stream into their assholes.

Meanwhile, Sue Lynn knew she better keep talking. "God! The water is pouring into our behinds. It's filling us up. Ok, I'm full. Janice will stop the water now." But it didn't stop.

"God, Janice, I'm full. Please I'M FULLLL! I can't hold ANYMORE!!!!"

All the other women were squirming and shrieking by now. Finally, Janice shut off the water and waited for Sue Lynn to proceed.

It took Colonel Fairchild a moment to gather herself, though. "Ok, it stopped. Lord, I'm stuffed so full. Now the agitators come out so they can stir the water around. GOD!!! I can feel it going in there. It's so far up my ASSS!!! It's still GOING!!! OOOHHHHHH, IT'S STARTED!!! OOOHH! IT'S W-W-WORSE THAN L-LAST TIME. Ah! OHHH!! I CAN'T STAAAAAND IIIIT!"

Carl struggled not to fall down laughing as Sue Lynn just began squeaking and squawking uncontrollably. And if that wasn't funny enough, all the others were making the same incomprehensible sounds. Then, suddenly, they all stopped.

"I guess I should explain what happened." Janice was talking and also laughing. "We improved the agitators a bit. Here, let me show you."

Janice held up one of the washer attachments. When she pushed on it, a circular rod came out of the center. A closer look, showed for small plastic blades or wings coming off it, so that looking at it straight on, the think looked like a big letter "X".

"The agitators used be just plastic blades, but this seems to work so much better. After this rod is all the way up your asses, it begins spinning back and forth. The little wings just get all that awful dirt right out of there. Of course the sensation is probably a bit overwhelming, but it is very effective."

And with that, Janice turned the agitators back on, and a moment later shrieks from all five women filled the room again.

After another minute or two, the agitators stopped again, and Janice told Sue Lynn to continue. It took the colonel a moment to catch her breath, but then she did as she was told.

"O-okay. Our asses have been scrubbed out. So the agitators will go back out. OOOH, it's moving. I can feel it going back out of my behind. OK, it's out now. But we're all still stuffed full of water, so now Janice will drain our asses."

Sure enough, Carl heard a low click and then a quiet hum.

"Oh, Thank GOD! The water is pouring out my ass. I can't wait until I'm empty."

It was an amazing sight. Carl could see all five women squirming in their seats, and he could actually see their bellies shrink as all that water was drained out their anuses.

"Ahh, it's done. My behind is all drained out."

Janice just smiled down. "And what happens now, Sue Lynn"

"Please Janice, we don't need rinsed."

"SUE LYNN!"

"Ok, ok. The soap needs to be rinsed from our asses, so the whole routine repeats itself. The machine will fill us all up with water again. Oh GOD! There it GOES!! My poor ass is being flooded again."

The whole routine did in fact repeat, and Carl could help laughing as he watch those women swell up like balloons and then squirm as they were scrubbed out. Then the balloons deflated as the women were once again drained out.

"And now what, Sue Lynn?"

Sue Lynn was struggling not to cry, but she managed to continue.

"And now our pussies will be cleaned. GOD! There goes the water right up inside our vaginas. LORD!! MY PUSSY!! It's STUFFED. Ok, the water stopped."

"Now the agitator is going up my pussy. It's way up IN there. It's OOONNN! Please JANICE STOP IT!! It's SPINNING AROUND IN MY PUUUUSSSSY!! I can't STAND IT!"

Neither could any of the others from the looks of things. All five women were screaming and stamping their feet. That thing must be tickling like crazy spinning around up inside all those cunts. Carl almost fell over he was laughing so hard. After it stopped, it took Sue Lynn almost another full minute before she was able to continue.

"Oh, OOH, Ok, i-i-it stopped. Now our pussies will be drained out. There it goes, the water is pouring out of our vaginas and we're nice and clean. Janice PLEASE don't rinse our PUSSIES! I can't stand that agitator in there."

"Oh sure you can Sue Lynn, now be good and tell our guest what's going on."

"Janice, I'm beg--. NOOO!!! My pussy is filling up AGAIN!!! The water's pouring up it. Please STOP IIITT!! NOO! That thing is going into me again. Janice, Please DON'T, DOOONN- GOOOD!! EEEE OOOOOO!! YAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Carl was howling almost as much as the ladies were screaming. Janice kept those agitators going quite a while, and the sounds those women made were amazing. Finally, the agitators and the screaming both stopped. The women came to rest and their pussies were drained out.

After it was over, the women just slumped down in their seats. Janice pressed the release button, and thanked Carl. But she told him he would have to go now, as she needed to get the ladies ready for the show. But if he wanted, he could talk to her later and she would have something really special for him if he was up to it. Carl wasn't sure what Janice had in mind, but he was definitely going to find out.

Meanwhile, the women just sat sagged down on their washers. It was several seconds before they had recovered enough to even pull the plugs out of their openings. Finally, though, they emptied their holes and got up. Then Janice led all five of them over into the gaming area.


The gaming area was completely different from the last time. There were no machines and no stage. Instead there was a huge open area with four rather odd chairs. The chairs were metal with odd curved backs. These seats had no arms, and the ladies were relieved to see that they also didn't have anything sticking up that would go into their holes.

For a moment, the women were confused by the fact that there were four chairs. But then they all remembered that Sue Lynn as already out and wouldn't be competing. As the other four women took their seats, Janice just smiled at Colonel Fairchild and told her not to worry. She'd have plenty to do. Sue Lynn didn't like the sound of that at all.

After the four bottomless women were seated, Janice began working on the chairs. She reached behind each woman and fixed the back. Each chairback actually was a piece of metal which pulled out and wrapped around. After the metal was pulled around each woman and locked in front, each lady was seated inside a large metal cylinder that ended about a foot below her neck. There was also an odd, curved indentation right in the front of the cylinders at the top.