Casino Plot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

With the ladies each enclosed in her seat, Janice then attached two cable to each chair. One at the top of each cylinder on each side. When all the chairs were hooked up, she went over and pushed a button on the wall. To the women's utter shock, their chairs lifted about a foot off the ground. But that was nothing compared to the surprise they got when Janice pressed the next button.

With the push of that button, the bottoms of the four chairs fell away. The ladies screamed as the fell through the cylinders. With their legs draped over the front rail that was left behind when the seat fell away, they couldn't fall far. A moment later, the women came to rest, as their knees locked over the bar and their chins came to rest in the curves in the fronts of their metal cans. Of course their bare bottoms were now hanging down outside the bottoms of the cylinders.

The women barely had time to register their new conditions, when Janice pushed another button. Shrieks filled the room as the chairs went up and up. They didn't stop moving until they were all the way up to the top of the tent, a good 50 feet up in the air.

When she had the four chairs up at the top of the tent, Janice yelled at Tony that she was ready. With that, the crowd was allowed to enter the tent. Sue Lynn, who was still standing there bottomless, had no idea what was going to happen. And, as humiliating as it was to be naked from the waist down in front of all those strangers, Colonel Fairchild had to admit that she was relieved not be hanging in one of those awful seats way up in the air.

Meanwhile, Tony and Connie had joined Janice, and they were welcoming the crowd in. Sue Lynn noticed that there were no ladies this time. The crowd was all men. And Janice had the mike.

"Gentlemen, welcome to what we call 'A Drop in the Bucket'. If you look up, you'll see our 4 contestants."

The men looked up to the top of the tent. Then laughter broke out as the guys saw four naked pussies hanging out above them. No one had any idea how this game worked yet, but they had a feeling it was going to be a lot of fun. And when Janice continued her explanation they were sure of it.

"Each of our contestants will be asked a trivia question. When one of the ladies misses, they will be lowered about 10 feet. After a few questions they will reach the ground. At that point, they will land on whichever of you men is lucky enough to be there. And how do you get to be there, you ask. Well, I'll tell you."

"There are 200 men in this tent. There will be 5 rounds of this game. If you look around you, you will see spots numbered 1 to 200. Anyone who wishes to play will pay $10 a round and stand on one of the numbers. I will draw 4 numbers at random, and the men on those squares win. If you don't want to play, you don't have to. Your admission fee allows you to watch all you want. Oh, and if you're worried about not being, well... ready.., when our girls come down, not to worry. That's what this big blonde is for."

Sue Lynn knew Janice was referring to her. She didn't know exactly what she was going to be expected to do, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be something she would have chosen on her own.

"So, if everybody's ready, LET'S GET STARTED!!"

Sue Lynn was not surprised to see that every man in the place had decided to play. Soon, every numbered square was occupied. As soon as all the men were in position, Janice called out 4 numbers. The four lucky winners hooted and hollered, and made their way to the center of the tent. Right under the four hanging women.

What did shock Sue Lynn was that Janice told the four guys that they needed to undress and lay down. And then they did, right in front of everyone. Colonel Fairchild thought that at least some of these guys would be a bit shy, but apparently none of them were. But then Janice started talking to her again, and Sue Lynn didn't have any more time to think.

"Now, Sue Lynn, this is where you come in. We can't start this game until these lovely young men are nice and hard. So that's your job. You get down and crawl from man to man and get them up and ready for business. Oh, and Sue Lynn, no hands. That way, we get to watch that big ass of your point straight up in the air, while your mouth keeps the game going."

Sue Lynn didn't move. She didn't know what to say. Janice wanted her to suck each one of those guys until they were hard. Dear God! She was supposed to suck the dicks of four men she had never met. How was she to do that.

"Sue, I don't see you moving. Now I thought you might have some motivational problems with this game, so I brought some help." With that, Janice pulled out a whippy little switch and swung it through the air so fast that it whistled. Sue Lynn knew it wasn't an idle thread. So sadly, the big blonde southern colonel got down on her knees and made her way over to the first man.

The first guy was just lying there, on his back. He didn't say a word. Sue Lynn crawled over to him. The crowd laughed, watching her big ass shake as she moved. But she couldn't do anything about it. Colonel Fairchild reached for the cock to lift it up, when PPHHHHHT!!!! That little switch whipped right across her upraised cheeks.

"YYOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW" Sue Lynn grabbed her big ass and SCREAMED!!! GOD!!! That STUUUUNNNGGG!

"Sue Lynn, what part of no hands did you not understand. Now get to work."

It took the big blonde another few seconds to settle down. She had to keep rubbing her butt until the fire finally cooled down enough to be livable. But then she quickly went back to the guy. Anything was better than being switched again.

Since she couldn't use her hands, Sue Lynn bent down until her face was basically right in the guy's belly. Then she opened her mouth and sucked his soft dick into it. When she had it in, Sue sucked hard and began wrapping her tongue around it. It didn't take long for the thing to get hard.

As soon as she had the first guy ready, Sue Lynn moved on. She repeated the procedure on each man. Very shortly, she had sucked each guy's cock enough that all four of them were standing hard and tall.

"Very good, Colonel, now that our men are ready, we can continue the game. Now remember, Sue Lynn, it's your job to keep our guys up and ready."

Sue Lynn just shook her had sadly. She knew what was expected of her. The southern girl watched all four guys. As soon as one of their cocks would show any sign of drooping, she'd crawl over and drop her mouth down on it. It only took a few seconds of sucking to get it back straight and tall. The job wasn't difficult, but it was so embarrassing to be sucking a bunch of strangers' dicks in front of an even bigger crowd of strangers. That, and Sue Lynn was getting a little tired of the taste of cock in her mouth.

Janice, meanwhile, flipped a switch so that a set of speakers up near the top of the tent came on. Up till now, the four ladies up at the top of the tent with their bottoms hanging out hadn't really been able to hear much. And, besides, they were so shocked at being that high in the air, they hadn't really even been trying to focus. Mostly, they were just trying not to panic.

"Girls, now for our game. I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Each time one of you misses, you will be lowered down a bit. When you reach the ground, the round is over. We will play 5 rounds. The lady who misses the most questions during a round, loses. The woman who loses the most rounds, loses the game. Oh, and ladies, there are wireless mikes on each of your containers and I've just turned them on. So don't worry, we can hear everything you say quite clearly. Let's begin."

Everyone was laughing as Janice got ready for the first question. Janice, herself, wasn't too worried about this game. She wanted one of the twins to lose, and she didn't care which one. Since the questions were asked in the same order each time, starting with the twins, and then moving to Lee and Ruth, it was sure to happen. After all the twins would have to answer a question each round, while the others wouldn't even get a question if one of the twins missed first.

The first question went to Gertie, but the sergeant was so rattled she barely heard it. And if she did know the answer, she couldn't focus enough to think about it. So when Janice asked her if she had an answer, she just mumbled no. Then Janice laughed and held down a button in front of her for a moment or two.

As Janice pressed the button, the four cylinders dropped about 10 feet. And dropped is the best way to describe it. It wasn't quite a freefall but it was close. The screams from the four women as they fell were electrifying. When their cans stopped, the screaming did too. But you could clearly here all four women gasping and panting.

Janice gave the girls a few seconds to settle. Then she asked Gertie the next question. Gertie actually managed to answer that one, but her sister, Gitte, had no idea who invented the steamboat, and missed the next one. The screams weren't as loud as the ladies dropped the next 10 feet. After all this time they knew what to expected.

The next two questions saw each twin missing one again. And after those two drops, the ladies were only about 10 feet over the ground. They were actually feeling quite relieved. It wasn't as scary down here. And one more question and the round would be over. Of course, they hadn't heard Janice describe the game, and with their chins held by the walls of their cans, they couldn't look down without a lot of effort. So, as Janice got ready to read the next question, the ladies couldn't see Sue Lynn under them, crawling to from dick to dick and sucking on them to keep them hard and pointed right at them.

The twins actually both got their questions right, but Lee missed the very first one she was asked. And with that, the baskets dropped again.

This time the baskets stopped just a few inched above the floor. And each one was directly above one of the guys.

"Sue, you need to get each guy lodged in before we can finish the round. And yes, you may use your hands for this."

Colonel Fairchild had been busily sucking a cock when the baskets dropped. She had barely made it out of the way, or Ruth's ass would have hit her right in the head. Now, the general was hanging right over the guy. In fact, she was low enough that his cock was pressed up against her and was being forced down just a bit. Sue Lynn had no questions about where she was supposed to lodge that cock. So she reached for it and got to work.

General Simpson's pussy was hanging right in front of Sue Lynn. With the stripe across her ass, and the taste of all those dicks she had been sucking still in her mouth, the colonel didn't even hesitate. She grabbed Ruth's flaps and pulled them apart. Then she took the hard dick and jammed it right between them. As low as Ruth was, the entire head and a half inch or so of the shaft disappeared right into Ruth's hole. Sue Lynn heard the general shriek, but she ignored it and made her way over to the next dick. The colonel was annoyed to see that it was sagging a bit, and that she would have to suck it up again before she could jam it home.

The four women came to rest inches about the floor. None of them still had any idea of what was coming. They were just relieved to be down. The could feel things pressed up against them, but they were too shook up to really give it much thought. Then Ruth felt fingers at her pussy. A second later she was pried open, and the general felt something go up into her. Ruth's eye's popped open, and she managed to force her head down enough to have a look. Dear GOD!!! There was a man under her. It was his PRICK she felt going in there. NOOOO!!! She was being FUCKED by a stranger. And not only that, there was a whole crowd of people watching her fucking.

Lee was next to Ruth and heard her scream. For a moment she had no idea what was up. Then she felt hands at her own pussy. She was being pulled open. The Asian colonel managed to look down, just as Sue Lynn was getting her man's dick lined up with her hole. Lee screamed as she felt the dick enter her tunnel. The little Korean couldn't believe there was a man inside her and that she was having sex in front of what looked like hundreds of MEN!!

Gertie and Gitte looked down when they heard the screams. They could see what was happening before Sue Lynn even got to them. They begged and pleaded for the colonel not to put those men into them. It was useless of course, but they were still begging while Colonel Fairchild tucked the head of a hard cock right up inside each sister.

With the four guys lined up. Janice announced that it was time to finish the round. And with that she pushed the button one last time. All the girls screamed as their basked dropped, until their bottoms were pressed down onto the guys' stomachs, and each woman had a hard cock jammed all the way up her vaginal tract.

"And now it's time for our men to get their rewards. Ladies, since we know you can't really move on those poles, we'll take care of that for you." With that, Janice pressed another button, and the hanging baskets began to spin. The cables would pull them one way, and then they would unwind and spin them back the other way. For the guys underneath them, the feeling of those pussies spinning around on their poles was incredible.

While the women rotated on the cocks, Janice went back to talking to Sue Lynn. "Sue, honey, we have several more rounds to go, and we can't have those pussies that I cleaned out so carefully get dirty now. So, when a guy is ready to cum, he will raise his hand. Then you will get over there and take care of it. And of course we don't want a mess on the floor, so try not to spit any out. After all, I don't want to have to switch your ass again."

WHAAATT!!!?? Sue Lynn's eyes almost popped out of her head. Janice expected her to let all four of those guys cum in her mouth. Not only that, but she was supposed to SWALLOW IT? No WAYY!!! When she had been very young, one boyfriend had shot into her mouth. It had been GROSS!! Sue had quickly spit it out and had never come close to doing that again. There was no way she was drinking four loads of that horrid stuff.

Sue Lynn just sat there, She'd completely lost track of what was happening. Then the switch landed on her ass. "GOOODD!!! YEEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWW!!!" The colonel looked up, and one of the guys was raising his hand. Janice didn't really expect her to do what she had said, DID SHE?! But one look at the woman waving the switch in the air convinced Sue Lynn that she had meant exactly what she had said. And the burning in her striped butt was quickly convincing her that she could do this after all.

So Colonel Fairchild made her way over to the man. God this was going to be awful. But the colonel reached out and pulled the dick out of Lee Kwan's pussy. Then, with one last breath, Sue Lynn opened her mouth and sucked the pole in. She almost gagged. She had been wrapped up so much in the thought of that thing squirting in her mouth, she forgot she would be tasting pussy when she sucked it this time. For a moment, Sue came close to coming up off the dick. But her ass still stung enough to remind her that the switch was waiting for her and to convince her otherwise.

The pole twitched in Sue Lynn's mouth, and she realized that the pussy taste on it would be the least of her worries very shortly. Sure enough, a second later, the first glob of cum landed on Sue Lynn's tongue. It took all the southern girl's willpower not to spit the vile stuff out right then and there. But her poor ass couldn't take another stripe. So the big colonel gulped it down and continued sucking as more and more of the goo fired into her mouth.

Lee Kwan sighed with relief as the stranger's cock was pulled from her pussy. Meanwhile, Ruth felt the one up her snatch start to twitch and began to panic. Then she too was relieved to feel the pole pulled out of her slit.

Sue Lynn barely had enough time to gulp down the first batch of slime, when the second guy, the one up the general raised his hand. Sue managed to dash over there and yank the dick out of Ruth's pussy. It was throbbing in her hand and Sue Lynn knew she had almost no time. In fact the first blast fired just as she plunged her mouth down over it. Colonel Fairchild had no time to even think. She just started swallowing cum as fast as she could.

While Sue Lynn was gulping down her second load of cum, the Krieger twins were still rotating on the dicks up their pussies. Gertie and Gitte couldn't believe what was happening. The two of them had strange men up their slits and they couldn't do anything about it. It took all the self control they both had not to scream. They both hated being used by men, and especially being so completely out of control. Then Gitte became really upset. The pole up inside her was starting to jerk. There was no way this strange SOB could be allowed to shoot up into her. But then she felt it pulled out of her. The sergeant actually relaxed a bit. Gertie didn't relax, though. Now she was the only woman in the room being publicly fucked, and she really wanted it to end.

Sue Lynn had a few seconds to collect herself after the second load. But she couldn't think of any way out of this horror. Then, the guy stuck inside one of the twins was raising his hand. The colonel couldn't tell which twin it was, and she didn't care. She just pulled the dick out and stuffed it in her mouth. The guy hadn't been as close as he thought. Poor Sue Lynn had to suck on the thing about thirty seconds before it began shooting and she had to force herself to swallow down her third load of cum. Then, as soon as she had finished with that dick, the guy up the other twin was ready. A minute later, Sue Lynn had swallowed down four full loads of cum. Janice began announcing the results of round 1, but all the big southern girl could do was try desperately not to be sick.

Janice announced that the twins had tied in round 1. Each sister had missed 2 questions. Not that either really cared at that point. All four women were just trying to recover from their public screwings. After all, while they no longer had those poles up their snatches, they were still basically sitting on four men they didn't know and couldn't really even see. But then, Janice announced the beginning of round 2. A second later, all four women were screaming for real, as their containers shot back up to the top of the tent.

While the other four women were flying back up, Sue Lynn was still trying to get the awful taste of all that cum out of her mouth. It was sticky and terrible and she just couldn't stand it. Finally, she just begged Janice to please be allowed to get a drink.

"You need a drink, huh. Well I tell you what. I'll bet those guys would love to see those whoppers of your hanging out. So you go ask them if they'd enjoy that, and ask nicely. Do as they say, and then I'll let you have a drink."

Sue Lynn knew better than to argue. And she also knew that if she didn't get something to wash that taste out of her mouth, she was likely to be sick all over the floor. So she just turned towards all those men.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. Would you like me to pull my big boobs out so you can see them while I work?" Sue Lynn wasn't the least bit surprised to hear all the guys begin to yell that they'd love to see them. So the colonel unbuttoned her shirt. Then, as all the guys cheered, she pulled her bra down so that her tits flopped out over the top of it.

"Very nice, Sue, here ya go."

Sue Lynn turned around and Janice was holding a glass out for her. All she had wanted was water, but what she was handed was a rum and coke. Well, that was even better. It would kill the taste and take her mind off of what she was doing. Without a second thought, Sue Lynn gulped the entire drink down.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers