Casino Plot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

It took a couple more minutes for Janice to get everything ready for round 2. But very shortly, four new guys were naked on the ground and Sue Lynn had four new dicks to suck on. Sadly, the big colonel went back to work, as Janice started the questions for the round.

This time it seemed to be even worse on the ladies. Not only were they hanging in the air again, but this time they knew what was coming. After enough questions had been missed, they would all be down on the ground with a stranger's cock inside them. In fact, the first three drops came very quickly, as Gertie was so unnerved she couldn't answer anything.

The fourth question was so easy that Gertie actually managed to answer it even in her hysterical state. But her sister quickly missed hers and the ladies dropped again. This time they all stopped with their naked butts only about six feet off the ground.

Janice was at the mike again. "Ok gentlemen, now I know we're all enjoying this game, but we need to pick up the pace a bit. So I'm going to do something to help this round end a bit faster." None of the women had any idea what Janice was going to do. They couldn't see her, but anything that would end this horror sounded okay.

As she moved below the first woman, Janice pulled something out of her pocket. Gitte felt something press against her asshole. Then before she could even think, it was shoved all the way in. The sergeant was making little gasping noises as Janice moved to her sister.

Gertie didn't even have time to ask Gitte what had happened, before she felt an object at her anal opening. A second later, she let out a shriek as Janice drove it home.

Meanwhile, Gitte had her breath back and was yelling at Janice to tell her what she had stuck up her ass. Lee heard Gitte screaming, but she didn't have time to register the question before something had been pushed all the way up her anus as well.

Ruth, however, did have time. She had heard what Gitte was yelling and knew that something was going to be pushed up her butt. She squirmed and wiggled, but there was no way that she could move her ass out of the way. Not with it just hanging there like that. Sure enough, the general felt something push against her rectum, and then very quickly it made its way all the way in.

When Janice moved out of the way, everyone started laughing. All the men could see was what looked like a little silver wire sticking out of each hanging lady's asshole. Then Janice made her way back to her console and moved some dials. A second later, a whole new round of shrieks filled the air.

The woman couldn't believe it. All of a sudden it felt like something was alive in their assholes. It was vibrating and pulsing, and the feelings were overwhelming.

"Okay, that should speed things along. I just stuck a radio controlled vibrator up each of those ladies. So, guys, when they land on you, I'll just turn them on. "

After that, Janice asked the next question. But Gertie was so distracted by the thing in her butt, that she didn't even hear it. So Janice just waited a few seconds and then dropped the girls down again.

As the girls came down this time, Janice turned the vibrators off. She didn't want anything to distract the ladies from the feeling of Sue Lynn putting fresh new cocks into their pussies.

When the ladies landed, Sue Lynn took her mouth away from the prick she was sucking and stuck it into Gitte. The blonde sergeant screamed as she was impaled again. A moment later, Lee's little shriek joined Gitte's, as she too found herself with another strange pole in her channel. A few seconds after that, when Ruth and Gertie also had the heads of the dicks under them in their slits, Janice asked the girls if they were ready for their next drop. All the ladies just moaned and shook their heads NO, but Janice pushed the button anyway and down they went.

The four women slid down those pricks until they came to rest on the abdomens of the guys under them. Before they could even react, Janice turned the vibrators stuck in their butts up to full power. Any complaints those ladies might have had got lost completely when those things in their asses started buzzing them. Sounds came out of their mouths all right, but there was no way they could be called words.

Ruth couldn't believe what was happening. She had another strange man's dick up her slit. And that thing vibrating in her ass was making her crazy. Now she was starting to spin. Oh DEAR GOD! The guy inside her was already starting to JERK! Sue Lynn! SUE LYNN!!

Fortunately for Ruth's snatch, Sue Lynn was watching. The southern colonel saw the guy up Ruth raise her hand. Miserably, she pulled his pole out of the general and sucked it into her mouth. Almost immediately, Sue was gulping down another load of cum. And she had to gulp it fast.

With those vibes up the ladies, there was no time to waste. Between the pussies spinning on their dicks, and the vibrators cranking away against them, the guys were going much quicker this time. Colonel Fairchild had barely swallowed, when Gertie's man raised his hand. Sue Lynn still had cum from the first man in her mouth when she sucked the next one in.

Sue Lynn wanted to close her eyes as this guy filled her mouth, but of course she had to be looking around. In fact, the guy in Gitte was raising his hand while the dick in Sue's mouth was still spurting. Colonel Fairchild sucked down hard, and as soon as the thing stopped squirting, she dashed to the next guy. Poor Sue was still trying to swallow the last load of cum, while the next one started filling her again.

The third guy finished in Sue Lynn's mouth, and the colonel tried to catch her breath. Thank God the guy screwing Lee Kwan was holding out. Every second that he continued to fuck the little Korean colonel was another moment that she got to breathe.

Lee wanted to scream, but that thing in her ass wouldn't let her catch her breath. That guy was still thrusting in and out of her poor slit. She could see enough to know that everyone else was done. She was the only one still being screwed, and everyone was watching her get it. Why wouldn't the guy in there FINISH? Then she felt it jerk, and a couple of seconds later, it was pulled out of her. Colonel Kwan just sagged down in her container, while Sue Lynn sucked down her last load.

Colonel Fairchild had had a few seconds to recover when the last guy raised his hand. She quickly crawled over and popped the pole in her mouth. When the man had finished, and she had swallowed down his stuff, Sue Lynn just sat down where she was. She was so tired and she didn't have to drink any more cum for a while. She was still sitting there when Janice came over to talk to her.

She was so dazed and tired, that Sue Lynn had a hard time focusing on what Janice was saying. Finally, though, she managed to understand that Janice was offering her another drink if she would entertain the crowd again. It was awful, but anything would be worth it if she could wash all that cum down and get that vile taste out of her mouth. So, Sue sadly nodded yes and got to her feet. Then she took the microphone from Janice and addressed the crowd.

"Gentlemen, while we are waiting for the next round, Janice thought you might like to see my big ass opened up. So, should I bend over and open up my big ass so you can all see my little asshole?" Sue Lynn was hardly surprised when the whole crowd cheered. She didn't say anything else. She turned to face away from them and bent over. Then she reached back for her cheeks and pulled them apart. Then she just stood there waiting, while all those strange men got a good look at her anus.

But then Janice was telling her something else. Oh God!

"All right gentlemen, Mrs. McGilney wants to know if you would like to see my pussy, too. So if you think I should open it up, yell out." A moment later, the crowd was screaming and Sue Lynn was reaching down for her vaginal lips. She soon had them pried apart, and the colonel just stood their bent over and opened up so that everyone could see both of her holes.

After an eternity, and close to when Sue Lynn thought she might be sick, Janice told her that was enough. She let the southern lady stand up and handed her a drink. Gratefully, the colonel gulped down her rum, while Janice set up round 3.

The other four women, were hanging limp. They were tired and humiliated. Then, suddenly, they were flying back up to the top of the tent. Their shrieks filled the room as their containers soared back up. The ladies began to cry. Each of them knew that in minutes they would be back down on the ground, screwing strange men while everyone watched and laughed.

But then, Ruth lifted her head. Janice's voice was coming out of a speaker, and she was asking if they would like to do something different this round and rest their poor little pussies. "Oh YES OH YES", Ruth screamed over and over. She didn't even have to think about it. And almost immediately the other three women began yelling YES, too.

Relief flooded the poor ladies. They weren't going to be screwed again. No more strange poles up inside them. But then the screaming began again. Suddenly their containers shifted, and the women found themselves hanging upside down at the top of the tent. They cringed as the 50 foot drop yawned under them. The men lying on the ground at the bottom looked barely larger than specks.

Gertie was just recovering, when Janice asked the first question. The sergeant never really understood it, and certainly couldn't answer it. A moment later the ladies shrieked again as they plunged face first towards the ground. When they stopped after about 10 feet, they were all shaking. When the next question came and went, and they dropped another ten feet, the shrieks were even louder.

The ground was close enough now that the ladies could see more clearly. They could make out 4 men lying there, with hard dicks pointing straight up at them. And dear GOD! What was Sue Lynn doing. She was dashing from man to man, sucking on each pole to keep it hard and firm.

Gertie still couldn't focus, and the next question dropped them down again. What was going to happen. With them upside down, those rods couldn't go up their pussies. What was going to happen? The only place they could go was in their... "OH NOOOOO!!" Ruth and the others began to scream as they realized what was coming. In fact, Gertie was screaming so loud she didn't even hear the next question, and down they went.

Ten feet off the ground now. Each woman could clearly see the hard cock pointing right up at her face. The only time it was hidden was when Sue Lynn's face was over it, sucking on it. And there was Janice's voice asking the next question.

Gertie heard this one, and she wanted to answer. Oh GOD how she wanted to answer. Who starred as "Captain Blood" and "Robin Hood"? She should know that. Why couldn't she think? Time, she just needed more TIME! She couldn't remember!! Then Janice was telling her, Errol Flynn. Yes, that was right, Errol Flynn. And then she dropped again. Oh LORD! That hard cock was pressing right up against her cheek! Oh NOOOO!

When the women dropped that last time, Sue Lynn happened to be sucking the dick pointing at Gitte Krieger. When Gitte dropped, Sue Lynn moved out of the way. Then when the sergeant was low enough, Sue Lynn pressed the head of the cock to her lips. But Gitte wouldn't open. Sue didn't know what to do, and Janice was walking up with that switch. For a moment, Sue Lynn was sure she would be punished, but then she realized she wasn't the target.

Gitte's butt was sticking up out of her can just perfectly. Janice lined her switch up, and then sliced it hard right across both cheeks. A moment later Gitte's screams caused the tent poles to rattle.

There was no way she was sucking that thing. Sue Lynn tried to put it in her mouth, but Gitte wasn't about to let her. She just shook her head. Sue Lynn could try all day, but there was no way she was "AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Gitte lost all thought. Suddenly her ass was on fire and she couldn't think at all. She tried desperately to rub it, but she couldn't get her hands there. Oh God! it stung, how it STUNG!!! When it finally let up a little, Gitte was able to focus enough to see Janice standing there with wooden switch. She was quietly asking her if she would like to suck now, or if she needed another stroke. All of a sudden, sucking didn't sound bad at all. Quickly, Gitte opened her mouth and let Sue Lynn put the dick in there. Only the head could reach in at the moment, but Gitte just closed her mouth over it and began sucking.

Ruth couldn't believe what she was seeing. Sue Lynn had just stuck some man's dick into Gitte's mouth. And now she was coming over to her. The general thought about refusing, but then she saw Janice waving that switch. So Ruth just opened her mouth and let Sue Lynn put the cock in. They she went to sucking on it. Moments later, Lee and Gertie were also sucking on the dicks below them, and Janice was reaching for her controls.

Janice had to be a little careful this time. If she dropped the girls too far they would choke, and that wouldn't work at all. So she worked her controls and dropped the ladies enough so that their mouths were all stuffed with dick, but they could still breathe. Then she just sat back and let them suck. She thought about turning on their ass vibrators, but decided to leave them off. Janice wanted all the girls to enjoy the complete experience.

Gitte had been the first to have a dick in her mouth, so it wasn't surprising that hers started twitching first. Quickly, she looked around for Sue Lynn and waited for her to take the pole. But she wasn't coming. Where was SHE? This guy was getting close. The pole in her mouth jerked hard, and then the first blast fired into her mouth. Gitte tried to get rid of the dick, but she couldn't. Hanging the way she was, it was stuck in her mouth. More and more cum fired into her mouth. Finally, the cock started to go soft, and Gitte opened her mouth to release it. But just as she did, Janice dropped her the rest of the way. She came to rest with her open mouth jammed into the guy's abdomen, and that soft cock and all that cum stuck in her mouth.

Lee went next. A blast of cum fired into her mouth. The little Korean couldn't believe it. All these people were watching her swallow cum. And shortly she ended up just like Gitte. Her mouth smashed against this guy's body, with a load of cum and a soft dick stuck inside.

Ruth almost screamed when the first wad of cum spilled into her mouth. The only thing that stopped her was the fear that she might choke. She had swallowed a lot of cum the last few days, but somehow this was worse. She didn't know this guy and everyone was watching. But the general knew she really didn't have any choice, so she dutifully drank her load. Then, of course, it didn't matter any way. When her mouth ended up trapped, Ruth couldn't have let any of that cum out anyway.

Gertie was last. And from where she was hanging, she had been able to see the other women get dropped into their guys. She knew she was going to be trapped with cum and a dick in her mouth, too. The poor girl actually started to cry a little, and a couple of tears dripped from her eyes. It didn't change anything, though, and a couple of minutes later, Gertie was indeed pressed down into her man, with a mouthful of dick and cum.

The only woman who wasn't unhappy was Sue Lynn. This round, she had been the only one of the five who wasn't drinking cum. Personally, she thought that was a big step up.

Janice left the ladies where they were for a minute or two. Then she used her mike to tell them that they were about to be pulled off for round 4. She also warned them that if any of them dribbled cum onto their guy, they would get five strips across their big butts. If any of the girls had been contemplating not swallowing, that changed their minds. Janice pulled the switch and the ladies started back up. She couldn't help laughing a little at the gulping sounds that she heard, as the women made their way to the top of the tent again.

When they were up, Janice asked the ladies if they would like to go back to using their pussies. If they weren't rested enough, she could leave them where they were, and they could do another mouth round. It was up to them. All four women practically screamed that their pussies were quite rested. Anything was better than another cum load in their mouths. And the hanging upside down was also starting to make them ill. There were actually sighs of relief as Janice hit a button and the women found themselves right side up again.

The fourth round went quickly. The women all knew what was coming, and after the last round, somehow it didn't seem so bad. Being screwed by another strange man had somehow become reasonable. Gertie was so relieved not to have to suck again, that she actually got a couple of questions right. Gitte even answered one. And when all four ladies were securely mounted on cocks again, they just closed their eyes and waited for it to end. Besides, Janice had turned the vibrators in their asses back on, and that actually helped them take their minds off the fact that they were having public sex again.

The only woman not happy was Sue Lynn. She had dutifully sucked those dicks hard and now was trying to get ready to suck down four more loads. She was so tired of swallowing cum. But then Janice was coming over and whispering something to her. When she was done, Sue Lynn actually smiled for the first time all day. When she had all four cocks firmly in pussies, the southern colonel just sat back and relaxed.

Ruth felt the cock in her pussy jerk. Thank God, it was almost over. Sue Lynn would come over and pull it out, and Ruth's poor pussy could rest. Except Sue wasn't coming. That dick was jerking harder. Ruth actually began to scream Sue Lynn's name but it didn't help. And then it didn't matter. The dick gave another twitch, and then was jammed deep into Ruth. A second later, Ruth could feel it shooting inside her. Dear LORD!! A strange man was actually cumming in her pussy. She was sitting there in front of an audience while a guy she'd never seen fired cum up her tunnel. How could this have HAPPENED?

Gertie heard Ruth scream and wondered what was happening. Then her cock started to jerk. Ruth was still screaming for Sue Lynn, and out of the corner of her eye, Gertie could see Colonel Fairchild. And she could see that she wasn't MOVING!!! It was then that Gertie realized that the guy fucking her was going to cum inside her this time. There was no way. She was not having some strange guys cum up in her pussy. Gertie struggled and shook, but it was useless. All it did was hurry the guy up. A few seconds later, Gertie did in deed have a load of cum in her vagina, whether she wanted it there or not.

A few seconds after Gertie, her sister Gitte was also being filled with cum. Gitte didn't struggle. She just sagged down and let her slit be pumped full. The sergeant knew what was coming and that she was beaten. There was no way to avoid it, so she just accepted her load and tried not to cry.

Lee was last. Why did she always get the guys who took the longest? Everyone was watching her get fucked again. And this time, they would watch him cum up inside her. She tried to close her eyes and shut it out, but she couldn't help hearing the crowd cheering as her pussy slowly spun on the dick that was jammed up inside it. When it finally spewed cum up inside her, Lee was practically relieved. She was just so happy not to be the only woman having sex with everyone watching her.

With round 4 over, Janice pushed a button and the girls all went up about 5 feet. Janice yelled something at Sue Lynn, who walked over to the hanging women.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers