Casino Plot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth tried to relax. There was only one more round. Everything that could happen had happened. She didn't want another load of cum in her pussy, but if that ended the day, she could live with it. One more round. Just One More Round.

But then, Ruth felt the vibrator pulled from her ass. Sue Lynn was walking around and pulling all the vibrators from their plugged buttholes. Ruth couldn't believe it. Maybe she was wrong. Maybe the game was over and there wasn't another round. But then Janice was talking and there was another round.

"Gentlemen, I'm extracting the vibrators from our players. I know that they sped things up, but I want them to fully experience this last round. So guys feel free to take your time. It's the last round, and we're not in any hurry."

Ruth and the other ladies just sighed, and sagged in their cans. Once again they went up to the top of the tent. Soon the questions would start and they would begin working their way back down to be fucked again. They were all so beaten. None of them even noticed when Janice pressed another button, and their containers shifted just a little. The women were no longer straight vertical. Instead, they were tipped back just a bit. It wasn't much, but it would be enough.

The questions came, but Gertie couldn't even bring herself to care. She'd mumble something, but it was always wrong. She just wanted it to be over. The sergeant knew she had to take one more good screwing and probably another load of cum in her snatch. Then she could go home, and try to forget what had happened.

The ladies dropped down for the last time. Sue Lynn couldn't wait until they reached her. For one thing, it meant she would be done sucking on dicks for the day. And for another, she knew what a surprise they had coming. There, they were all down and ready. Sue Lynn headed over for Ruth. She wanted her to be the first, and she wanted to be sure that the general had the full experience.

The general was hanging perfectly over that cock. Sue Lynn grabbed the hard rod in one hand and used the fingers of the other hand to push Ruth's cheeks apart.

Then, before Ruth could really react, Sue Lynn pushed the head right up against the general's little anal hole. Janice had been right. After all the work the vibrator had done in there, that little muscle was quite loose. The head popped through with hardly any effort at all.

Ruth let out a sound that defied description. The entire tent shook. That pole was in her AAASSSSSS!! The general wriggled and struggled, but she couldn't get off it. The head was punched right through her anus, and she couldn't get it out no matter what she did.

Lee heard Ruth scream, and tried to look over. But she couldn't see what was happening. She also couldn't imagine what had made her make that horrible sound. But then she felt Sue Lynn poking the pole into her. She was about to be screwed again. Oh, her poor poor pussy. There was the dick, and Lee could tell that Sue was about to stick in up her. But it had missed her hole. Wait a minute, that was the wrong place. Oh GOD! not there, NOT THERE!! NOT TH.. "AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

The twins were last, and they had heard enough to gather what was going to happen. Ruth's scream had been incoherent, but Lee had made it pretty clear where that dick had been stuck in her. Their screams joined the others, even before the cocks went into their butts. But those cocks did go in there. Sue Lynn finished her job, and she had four dick heads firmly lodged into four tight little bottomholes. The colonel had done Gertie last, and very slowly. Sue had watched all the little wrinkles smooth out around the little hole, as the miserable little thing stretched and stretched to let that thing in. And then, when the head popped through, the hole had just clamped down on the pole, right behind the crown.

Janice loved it. All four of those bitches had a nice hard cock in her asshole. She waited until Sue had the last one firmly inserted, and then she pressed her button. The four women dropped all the down those poles. The sounds that came out of their mouths weren't in any key known to man, but they were music to Janice's ears. And then the screams went absolutely silent.

Ruth wailed as that pole slid farther and farther into her. Her own weight was pushing the whole thing all the way up into her anal tract. Then, as the last inch forced its way into her butt, it was like all the air was pushed out of her body. Ruth's mouth was still moving, but no sound was coming out.

The other three women were about the same. Each one had her lips gulping like a fish out of water, but not one of them could make a sound. Then Janice pushed the button to start them spinning.

That got some sound going. The girls asses were a little loose from the vibrators, so they were able to spin on those rods. But neither the rods, nor their anuses had any lubrication. They could spin, but it BURNED!

As the ladies turned, the shrieking picked up volume again. Also, the guys were doing everything they could to push their poles as deep into those holes as they could get. Lee, who was the smallest woman, seemed to be having the worst of it. She screamed and howled, and even tried kicking as her asshole was rotated around the shaft it was impaled on.

To the women who were being buttfucked, it seemed to go on forever. But, in reality, the guys only managed to last a few minutes. Those holes were so tight, and the feel of them spinning on their cocks was amazing. Lee got the first load blasted up her ass, but the others followed very quickly. Less than a minute later, all four women had large doses of cum, and now softening dick trapped in their assholes.

Janice walked over to Ruth and asked her if she'd like to be lifted off that dick up her ass. Ruth was so beaten down, she just begged Janice to lift her up. Janice put the mike in front of Ruth and told her to thank the audience for watching her get her first good assfucking. Then after she was done, Janice would lift her off her dick.

Ruth didn't even think of arguing. Quietly and softly she told the audience that she thanked them for watching her get her first dick in her ass. Then she just sighed with relief as her container lifted up, and that cock slowly slid out of her hole.

The twins thanked the crowd and were lifted up. By the time Janice got to Lee, the little Korean was begging to be allowed to thank the crowd. Anything to get her asshole emptied. And very shortly it was. Lee's container lifted her up, freeing her anal hole, and the game was over.

Janice announced that Gertie had lost that game. It was no surprise, and Gertie was too tired to care. But then Janice also announced that there were two more events before the day was done.

First, she had decided that losing a game had to have a bigger penalty. So each week, the loser of the previous week's game would get a nice public assfucking. Second, after everything was over, all five women would be given parting gifts to take home with them. Sue Lynn cringed at the first part of Janice's speech, and none of the women liked the sound of the second.

"Sue Lynn, get up here!" Janice yelled out the command, and Colonel Fairchild just stumbled over to her. "Sue Lynn, I want you to know we have a very special guest who has offered to give you your buttfucking" And Janice pointed over to the side of the stage. There was Carl, the worker who had watched them be washed out. He was making his way onto the stage.

Carl had though he might be embarrassed to do this in public. But a chance to fuck that southern girl's huge ass was worth it. Besides the way the audience applauded as he came out made things much easier. Carefully he got undressed and then walked over.

Sue Lynn couldn't believe what she saw. Carl pulled his pants down and his pole came up. And it was a POLE! That thing had to be 10" long. And Sue Lynn didn't think she could come close to wrapping her hand around it. Oh GOD! How was that going into her ass. And there was not lubrication, what was she supposed to do?

Janice could see the concern on Sue Lynn's face. And she really wanted to put the poor girl at ease. So she asked Sue if she would like to prepare the dick first. Sue Lynn begged Janice to let her prepare it.

Then Sue Lynn's face fell, as Janice told her that they didn't have anything handy for Sue to rub on it. But before Sue could panic, Janice told her that she was sure Sue had a nice warm wet slick place she could prepare that pole. So if Sue wanted to ask to use her pussy to prepare the dick, Janice might let her.

What an awful choice, but anything had to be better than trying to take that monster up her bumhole completely dry. So Sue asked Janice if she could please user her pussy to prepare the dick. But then Janice asked her if her pussy was wet, and sadly, Sue had to tell her that it wasn't. But Janice wasn't completely heartless. So if Sue wanted to, she could ask permission to get her pussy wet.

She had to get that thing slick, so Sue just asked Janice if she could please be allowed to get her pussy wet. Janice had a chair brought over, and told Sue that she could. As long as she made sure that everyone in the audience could see her do it.

Masturbating herself was bad enough, but now she was supposed to do it in front of everyone! And she had no choice. If she didn't get that huge cock awfully slick, she would be in big trouble. So Sue Lynn took a seat where Janice wanted her and went to work. The colonel spread her legs so that everyone could see what she was doing. Then she began to run her fingers up and down between her lips, stroking her clit. She was so nervous, it took a while, but finally it started to happen. Sue Lynn was actually relieved when she could tell Janice that her pussy was now wet.

Janice told Sue Lynn to take her position and spread herself. Then, if she wanted Carl to prepare his dick in her pussy, she needed to ask him very nicely. Colonel Fairchild obeyed her orders and walked to where she would be right in front of the center of the audience. Then she turned around and bent way over. After that, she reached back and pulled her cheeks apart so that everyone in the audience could see all of her equipment.

When she was spread open, Janice sent Carl over. Sue Lynn couldn't help shivering as she saw that huge club coming her way. "C-C-Carl, w-w-would you

pl-please prepare your cock in my pussy. P-Please get it slick for m-m-me."

Carl had been told what would happen of course, but until just this moment he hadn't really believed it. Even when he was undressing, a little voice in the back of his head was still telling him that it was all some sort of dream. But now, with Sue Lynn bent over right in front of him, the reality of it all sank home. With a huge smile, Carl placed the head of his huge cock right at the entrance of Sue Lynn's pretty little pussy. Then with one good shove, he drove the whole thing home.

Sue Lynn's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She had never had anything even close to that size up inside her. Her entire channel was stretched wide. For a moment she got to relax, as the pole was pulled out. But then she was practically lifted off her feet as it drove back home. Colonel Fairchild tried to adjust to the intruder, and after a few strokes she managed. She also realized that she was having sex in public. Even though she had been anally deflowered in front of those people earlier, no one had ever seen her with a dick in her vagina. Somehow the shame of that was worse than the actual size of the thing rummaging away inside her.

Janice let it go a little while, then she asked Sue Lynn if she had the dick prepared. Sue Lynn jolted back to reality. She had been so wrapped up in her public fucking, that the actual reason for it had fallen out of her mind. Now, however, she remembered. Somehow having everyone watch her take a prick in her pussy, didn't seem so bad now. But there was no way out. That cock was certainly slick now. Colonel Fairchild told Janice that, yes, the dick was prepared. And Janice reminded her that to take a good public buttfucking, she had to keep everyone informed of what was going on at every step. Sue Lynn just hung her head and waited for what was next.

Janice placed the microphone right in front of Sue Lynn's face, so the audience wouldn't miss a single word or groan. And Sue Lynn knew exactly what was expected of her. "Okay, the dick and anus are prepared. I'll spread good and wide so you can all see me get my assfucking." What a horrible thing to have to say. And what an even more horrible thing to have to do!

"There, I'm all spread and my anus is ready. The dick is leaving my pussy... Okay, now the head is at the anus. It's p-pushing. It's.. OH GOD!! IT'S IN!! IT'S INNNNNNN!!!!!!" At that point, Sue's mouth kept moving, but no more sound came out.

Janice gave her a moment or two, but no more words came from Sue Lynn. So she quietly and sweetly asked the colonel what needed to happen next.

It took another few seconds, but Sue Lynn finally got some air back. "Oh PLEASE, Janice, NOOO!! My poor hole is almost stretched APART!! I can't possibly take all that in there. PLEASE!!!"

"I'm sorry, Sue Lynn, but Carl looks like he really wants to get that all in there. So be nice and tell him to ram that whole cock up your butt."

"PLEASE, DEAR GOOOOD!!! NO JANICE!!! PLEASE!!! Can't it PLEASE go back in my PUSSY!!!" Sue Lynn couldn't believe what she was pleading for. But right not, being publicly fucked sounded like the most wonderful thing in the world. "Janice, PLEASE!! I'll be really good. He can ram my pussy all he wants!! Just PLEASE get that out of my ASSSSSSS!!"

"Now Sue Lynn, you know I can't do that. Everyone wants to see that big thick pole shoved right up your little asshole. So, unless you want to stand there with your back hole propped open all night, you need to tell Carl here to ram his whole dick right up your ass."

Sue Lynn kept begging, but Janice just shook her head and didn't say another word. The miserable colonel knew that Janice meant it. She would keep her there all night if need be, with the head of Carl's huge thing propped in her anal opening. God, it had to END!!! Nothing could be worse than having her hole stretched apart the way it was right now.

"All right Carl, I'm r-r-ready. Shove that whole thing in there."

Well, Carl wasn't about to turn that invitation down. He set himself. Then in one hard thrust, he pushed his whole dick into that tight asshole, until his stomach was pressed flat against Sue Lynn's big round ass.

Sue hadn't really thought it could get worse. She was wrong. That entire pole drove up her back channel. Suddenly, she felt like she was being split apart from the inside. She couldn't make a sound and she couldn't breathe. Her eyes popped wide open, her mouth gaped, and her tongue flopped out.

Janice nearly fell over. That face was one of the funniest things she'd ever seen. Carl pulled back to the opening and then drove back in again. Sue Lynn's face relaxed for a moment, and then that same funny look came right over it. Janice watched Sue Lynn's eyes and mouth pop as she was rammed several times by Carl. Then she realized this had to be shared.

Carl was busy stroking away in Sue Lynn's ass, when Janice whispered something to him. The guy had to smile, it was a great idea. Quickly, he pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside Sue Lynn, just keeping her asshole propped open. Then he grabbed her hips and spun them both around so that Sue Lynn was facing the audience.

For a few moments, Sue Lynn didn't even realize she'd been moved. She was just trying to adjust to that huge thing pistoning in and out of her guts. First, it would pile all the way into her, then it would feel like her asshole was being pulled inside out as it left. It was almost a minute after the last time it rammed in, before Sue Lynn knew it had stopped.

And then Janice was there talking to her. She was saying something, but Sue Lynn couldn't focus. Her poor anus was still stretched apart. Janice had to repeat herself several more times before Sue Lynn managed to catch it. And it was several more seconds before Sue Lynn could catch her breath enough to do as she was told.

Finally, Sue Lynn looked up. The girl realized she was looking at hundreds of strange men, looking back at her. She was naked and bent over, and they could all see her huge tits hanging down. But at least they couldn't see that pole stuck up her ass any more. That had to be worth something, right. Sue couldn't imagine why Janice wanted the crowd to see her face, but it was at least better than the alternative. So she'd say what Janice wanted, and at least she wouldn't be turned back around to show her poor plugged hole.

"Gentlemen, J-Janice thinks you would like to see my face as my ass gets a good ramming. So I'm going to keep my head up, and Carl's going to plow right up my hole. So Carl, if you're ready, ram my asshole."

After she finished speaking, Sue Lynn gritted her teeth and tried to prepare for what was coming. A moment later, Carl's huge pole plowed its way right up her backside. The audience almost convulsed laughing, as once again Sue Lynn made that unbelievable face. Sue's mouth just kept opening and closing, with her tongue hanging out. Her eyes were wide open, but she really didn't see anything. The colonel just kept making the same sort of bubbly, gaspy noise, until Carl pulled back to the tight little entrance. Janice had to give Sue Lynn a few seconds to recover before she could even think of trying to communicate with her.

Sue Lynn recovered again and was just frantic. Everyone was laughing at her. Here she was with that awful thing up her butt, and the whole crowd just thought it was a big joke. How could they thing this was FUNNYY??!! And she couldn't believe what Janice was saying. Hadn't that been bad enough. Apparently not. The colonel took a deep breath and obeyed.

"Okay folks, would you like to see that again?" Well of course that got a big round of applause. "Okay, then Carl, ram that hole again."

A second later, the crowd was laughing again, and Sue Lynn was making that same funny face. This time, when she could focus her eyes again, Janice had a mirror held up right in front of her. Colonel Fairchild could see exactly what everyone was laughing at. In fact, the face looked so strange, that it was a second or two before Sue Lynn realized she was looking at herself. Sue tried to pull herself together, but with that thing stuffed all the way in her ass, she just couldn't. So her mouth just kept hanging open, and the crowd just kept laughing.

Finally, after what she knew had been hours, Carl pulled his prick back to her opening. And Sue Lynn was able to breathe again. The audience was still laughing at her, but Sue just wanted to catch her breath. At least that was over.

Except it wasn't. Janice was telling her to do it again. Oh GOD! Her poor ASSSS!!!! She was going to have to tell Carl to ram her again. A couple of tears ran down Colonel Fairchild's face, as she tried to collect herself for another plowing. It wasn't like she had any choice, so she might as well get it over with.

"Well folks, what do you say to one more time?" Of course the whole crowd began cheering again. Sue took a deep breath. Her poor anus was already so battered. And the little hole was still stretched open by that cockhead, way past where it should be. The colonel tried to steel herself. When she felt she was as ready as she could get she told Carl to ram her asshole again.

Carl had no problem fulfilling that request. He'd stuffed his dick up Sue's ass now so many times, that the channel was pretty loose. It took almost no effort now to stuff his entire length up Sue's backchannel. Less than a second later, his abdomen was pressed up against Sue's cheeks, and his cock was completely lodged back up her ass.