Casino Plot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had tried to brace herself, but it just didn't help. When that huge thing drove back into her, Sue Lynn actually felt herself make that stupid face again. She could hear the crowd roaring, but she couldn't help it. With that huge thing rummaging up in her guts, she just couldn't help it. Finally, it pulled back to the hole, and she managed to catch her breath again.

Wouldn't this ever end? Oh God! Janice was asking her if she'd like to end. Well, OF COURSE SHE WOULD!! Now she was telling her what she had to do to end it. Dear LORD!! But she had no other options. Janice would keep her here forever, with that horrid thing propping her anus open if she didn't. At least this would end this.

"F-Folkes, I'm g-g-glad you enjoyed the sh-show. Now Carl is going to t-t-turn me back around so you can see h-him... Oh GOD!, s-so you can s-see h-h-h-him finishing pounding my p-p-poor little hole."

After that, Carl quickly spun Sue Lynn around, so the crowd didn't see her start to sob after making that speech. This had been fun, but he couldn't wait to really start pounding that big butt. The hole was so tight. Carl had really never dreamed that any girl could take his monster all the up that hole, but this woman was managing it. So he pulled out until just the tip of his rod was holding Sue Lynn open. Then he slammed it home and began really drilling Colonel Fairchild's asshole.

Sue Lynn was trying not to cry as she was turned around. She knew what was coming. Desperately, she tried to catch her breath and get ready. That pole was going to start really pounding into her anal chute and somehow she had to get through it. The colonel got a couple of good steady breaths, then as she took a third, she felt Carl get a tight grip on her hips. And a moment later that pole was driven all the way back up her ass.

Carl's enormous pole just kept pistoning in and out of Sue Lynn. The colonel could hear the crowd cheering as they watched her miserable little anal hole get pounded. Sue Lynn thought she was screaming, but it was so loud she couldn't hear herself enough to be sure. And she couldn't get enough breath to get any louder. BAM! BAM! BAM! That pole would pull out, and then slam all the way back up her channel. After a couple of dozen strokes, Sue Lynn swore she could feel the tip of that thing going into her stomach from her backside. How could all of that fit up her ass?

Over and over that pole drove into Sue Lynn ass. The colonel's head finally sagged in exhaustion. Her ass was so sore, and the pounding just wouldn't stop. Then she felt the pole driven farther in than it had ever gone. God, it was going to come up out her mouth! Then it was shooting. She could actually feel the syrup splashing into her insides. Finally, it stopped. The pole went soft and she was left with an ass full of gunk. Now if Carl would just pull it out of her ass and let her hole finally close.

Carl couldn't believe it. That had felt incredible. He hadn't believed he could come that hard. It felt like every bit of energy he had had been sucked out of his dick by that clasping, tight hole. And he was in no hurry to pull out of it, although he knew he'd have to soon. He should feel a bit embarrassed being naked in front of this crowd, fucking some strange lady's butt. But it felt so incredible, he just didn't care. Janice came over and started talking to him. Carl was sure she was going to tell him to pull his rod out of Sue Lynn's ass, but she said that if he wanted to stay there a while he could. So he just kept his now soft cock lodged up Sue Lynn's ass, and watched Janice move around and lean over to talk to Sue.

Sue Lynn kept waiting for the prick to be pulled out of has anus, but it just stayed lodged in there. Then Janice was talking to her. She told him that Carl was having a really good time, and he wanted to stay in her hole until he got hard again. Then he could give her another good ramming.

"Oh GOD!! NO!!! Please JANICE!!! I can't TAKE IT!! OH GOD!!!! I CAN'T TAAAAKE ANY MOOOORE! PLEASE JANICE!!!"

"Well, I don't know Sue Lynn. He really seems to want to pound your little hole again. And the crowd I'm sure would love to see it. I'm sure your ass can take another nice long reaming. After all, it might take him a bit longer to cum a second time."

"JANICE!! PLEAAASE! I'll DO ANYTHIIIING! My ASS can't TAKE ANY MOOOORE!! I'M SOOOO STRETCHED ALREADY!!! PLEASE!! JANICE!! ANYTHING!! I'll do ANYTHINNNNGGGGG!!!!"

"Well, I'll tell you what. He will be kind of dirty after being up there. So if you're nice and ask him to pull out so you can turn around and clean him, maybe he'd like that. "

For a second, Sue Lynn didn't say anything. Clean him. What did that mean? There was nothing to clean his penis with? Then it came to her and she realized what Janice meant. She meant for Sue Lynn to clean it with her MOUTH!! After it had been up her ASS! How could she ask that? And how could she expect Sue Lynn to do it. Sue Lynn was just about to scream at Janice exactly what she thought of that offer, when she felt the pole twitch in her anus. It was starting to harden AGAIN!. Suddenly, Sue Lynn knew exactly how she could do it.

"Carl, please take that out of my ass and come around here. I really need to clean that thing for you before you put it away."

Well, Carl had been wondering how long he could stay up Sue Lynn's ass. Now, this offer seemed like the perfect time to leave. So he pulled his pole out of the big colonel's anal hole, and walked around the bent over southern girl. He stopped when he was right in front of her face. Sue Lynn didn't even hesitate. The ache in her stretched out hole was a major motivator. Quickly she opened her mouth and sucked the soft cock right in.

It wasn't too bad. For the first time Sue Lynn was actually thankful for those washing machines. At least the soft dick in her mouth wasn't really dirty. She sucked and licked it from top to bottom, and when it was completely clean she opened her mouth and let it fall out. Carl patted her on the head, like a pet that had done a good job and walked away. Exhausted, Sue Lynn just dropped to her knees and waited to see what would happen next.

And something else was coming. Janice had picked up the microphone again. "And now gentlemen, the final presentation of today's event. After much discussion, we have decided that each week our contestants, winners and losers, should go away with some lovely parting gifts. So, ladies, please come get your presents."

Sue Lynn didn't move. She was still trying to collect herself. Ruth and Lee headed over. They didn't think they would like the "gift", but they just hoped the day would end and it wouldn't be too bad. Gitte started to join them, but then she looked over at her sister. Gertie was just standing there quivering. Gitte tried to ask her what was wrong.

"What's wrong?? WHAT'S WRONNNGG?? D-D-Didn't you S-S-SSEEEE what happened to Colonel Fairchild!!!!"

"Yeah, but it's over, and just thank God it wasn't us."

"That's just IT!!! you IDIOT!!!! Next week it WILL BE MEEEEEE!!! Janice said that was what the loser of each game got, and I LOST THIS GAME!!!"

"Gee, that's right. I wonder which of us is really the idiot" And with that Gitte walked off and joined Ruth and Lee.

Sue Lynn and Gertie just continued to stand where they were. It wasn't until Janice gave them a little wave with her switch that they moved over to join the other ladies in front of the audience. When all five were there, Janice had five chairs brought out. She told the ladies to get their tits out, take their seats, and face the audience. Sue Lynn already had her big boobs out, but the other five women had to open their shirts and scoop their tits out of their bras. When all the boobs were hanging out, the ladies sat down.

It was kind of strange. After everything they'd done, just being naked shouldn't have seemed so bad. But somehow, just sitting there looking at all those fully clothed men looking back at them, made the exposed women very self conscious. And it didn't help when Janice told them to get their legs over the arms of their chairs.

No one argued though, and when all five pussies were properly displayed, Janice walked down the line and handed each woman one of the radio controlled vibrators. She told each lady to put it all the way in, so that only the antenna was sticking out. The women just wanted this to finally end, so they did as they were told and stuck the toys up their snatches. Then Janice walked down the row again, and this time what she handed them had all five women begging and pleading.

Janice had handed each woman a tube of glue. "Now ladies, I know how absent-minded you all are, so I don't want to take any chances on you losing your gifts. So seal those things in and make sure that they can't accidentally slip out."

Ruth knew there was no point arguing. The general squeezed some glue out and ran it along the inside of her flaps. Then with a quiet sigh, she pressed the two flaps together and held them there. A moment later, after seeing the general seal her snatch shut, the other women glued their pussies closed, too.

"All right girls, now before you leave I just want to make sure your gifts are working properly. So I'm going to turn them on. After you've cum nice and hard for everyone, we'll know your present works and you'll be free to go. Oh, and ladies. When you leave, I'll leave your toy off for 20 minutes. That will give you enough time to get back to the base. I wouldn't try to drive all the way home, though. It might be difficult to concentrate on the road after that."

The general started to say something, but Janice switched all the toys on at full power. A second after that, whatever Ruth had been about to say fell completely out of her brain.

The women jumped and moaned as the toys went to work. "Ladies, feel free to play with yourselves if the toys need help. After all, the sooner you're done, the sooner you leave."

None of the ladies took Janice up on her offer. It was bad enough to be made to cum in front of everyone. None of them wanted to masturbate for the crowd as well. Besides, the way those things were going, the ladies had a feeling it would end very soon anyway. That is all the women but Lee. For some reason, Lee was so humiliated, she couldn't get that excited no matter how hard her vibrator worked.

Gertie went first. The crowd couldn't help laughing as the sergeant started jumping and shrieking. It looked like she was trying to throw her pussy into the crowd. It was quite a sight seeing that glued pussy hop up and down like that. A moment later, Gertie's twin followed, with Ruth and Sue Lynn not far behind. When all four women were finished, they quietly got out of their chairs and headed for the door. Ruth shook as she expected Janice to stop them any minute, but she didn't. She just told the ladies that they might want to keep playing when they got back. After all, the wetter they got their pussies, the quicker the glue would come off.

All four women filed out. That left just poor Colonel Kwan in her chair. Lee wanted to die. It had been bad enough when there were five of them. She could pretend that no one was looking at her. But now, she knew that everyone was staring right at her little pussy. They could all see the antenna sticking out from between her sealed flaps, and they could all hear the thing buzzing away up her hole. Lee wanted it to end, but she just couldn't cum. All she could do was sit there with her legs spread, so that her poor vibrating pussy was in everyone's view.

Lee had no idea how long it could go on, when Janice leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Lee, we don't have all day. Obviously, that toy needs help. Now you can do it yourself, or I can stick another one up your ass and help you that way. It's up to you."

No WAY!! Lee couldn't take anything else up there. Her anal hole was still incredibly sore from its earlier reaming. The Korean colonel knew she had no options. Sadly, she reached between her legs and found her clit. The crowd began to roar as they watched Lee rub at her little button. Lee rubbed harder and harder. Anything to finally end the ordeal. Gradually, it began to happen. Colonel Kwan worked at her clit, rubbing it up and down and sideways. Finally, she threw her head back and shrieked. Her whole body humped up and down, as Lee finally came for her audience. The whole crowd applauded as Lee finished masturbating.

Lee started to get up, but Janice told her one last thing. Colonel Kwan was humiliated beyond caring. She had just masturbated for an entire crowd of strange men. She would do anything to just leave so she could fall down and cry. The officer took the mike from Janice.

"I w-want to thank everyone for coming. I h-hope you had a great t-t-time. And thank you v-v-very m-much for watching m-m-me c-c-cum. Good Nigh..."

Lee couldn't even get good night out. She broke down into sobs as she climbed off her chair and headed for her car. A few minutes later she sped out of the parking lot. Heading back to the base about five minutes behind her companions.

I want to thank all my readers for their patience. I know it's been a long time between chapters. I hope Part 7 will be up quicker, but frankly I can't promise that. All I can say is I will do my best.

Certainly I am human, and I will admit that I do find positive feedback, comments, and votes motivating, so please keep that in mind. Thank you again for your patience.

mcfbridge