Casino Plot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

Ruth was taking her assfucking like a champ, and Billy was having a great time. He had initially decided to just cum as quickly as he could, so that he'd be sure to get to shoot up Ruth's ass before she couldn't take any more. But as he stroked, Billy realized that Ruth was starting to like it. When he saw her reach for her clit, Billy slowed down to give Ruth a chance to catch up.

And catch up she did. Within moments of beginning her clit work, Ruth's breaths got short and her mouth began to gape open. God! It felt soooo good. Ruth rubbed and rubbed, and the pole kept sliding in and out of her butt. She was so loose and so horny, that Billy's dick wasn't getting any resistance at all from Ruth's butt. Then Ruth felt herself start to go. It was amazing. Her whole body just tensed up and her ass clamped down on that pole. A second later, Ruth felt Billy's shaft driven deeper up her ass than any previous stroke had taken it. The general felt it spurt once in her channel, and then after that she didn't feel anything but her body going crazy.

Billy was almost stunned. Ruth let out this half pant, half howl and clamped down on his dick. It was all he could take. He drove himself as far up the general's ass as he could get, and then he began to shoot like never before. The man kept thinking the orgasm would end, but it just didn't. Ruth was completely gone, and Billy could swear her asshole was actually sucking the juice and the life out of him. When it finally ended, Billy honestly had no idea how long it had lasted. He pulled himself out of that fantastic hole and got his pants back on. He tried to say something to Ruth, but she was just collapsed over her desk completely out of it. So Billy just patted her on her wonderful ass and let himself out of the office.

By the time Ruth came around, Billy was long gone. General Simpson could actually feel all that syrup up her rectal passage. But she didn't care. She just felt wonderful. She started to say something, but then she realized that Billy was gone. Ruth really just wanted to stay where she was, collapsed on her desk with her pants down, but she knew she'd better get moving. Sooner or later someone would come to her office. So somewhat sadly, Ruth pulled her underwear and pants up, and then pretty much collapsed into the chair at her desk. A few hours later, when she left for the evening, was the first time Ruth moved again that day.

Friday saw everyone go about their business without any real issues, but Saturday brought Jim Wright a troubling phone call. After he hung up, he headed over to the casino to talk to Tony.

Janice was there when he walked in. She and Tony started to smile and crack a joke as Jim entered, but the look on his face killed any humor.

"Tony, I just got a call from the real Mark Lewis. He got a call from Dwight Cutter asking him if I was doing any official business at the base. I told Mark that I was just doing some personal business with Ruth Simpson, and Mark will let that go. But Dwight may be another matter. General Cutter is a tough old soldier, and pretty damned smart. That base is under his command, and if he thinks something's going on that could reflect badly on him, he's going to want to find out what it is. I don't know if he suspects anything really, but we probably want to be very careful around him."

It was obvious that Jim was really worried, and Tony tried to calm him down. He pointed out that they really weren't doing anything which would affect General Cutter, since all the money owed the base had been paid back and the accounts really were in order. Everyone agreed they'd try their best to keep Ruth's commander out of the way. Besides, the next game was Monday, and it was unlikely that anything would happen over the rest of the weekend.

Tony was pretty much right. The only thing that happened at all, was that Billy Watson made another stop at the base late Saturday afternoon. But the man was in a huge hurry, and all he had time for was a quick blow job. Ruth opened her mouth and let him put his dick in there as soon as he was ready. Then she sucked it in and swallowed her load of cum as soon as he fired. After that, Billy just zipped up and was gone. To her surprise, Ruth found herself somewhat disappointed that she hadn't gotten another good assfucking.

Monday morning found the ladies meeting at the base. They all got in Ruth's car and she drove to the casino parking lot. The gals hadn't talked much over the last week, and really didn't have much to say now. Ruth, Lee, and Gitte were wondering what game they would have to play this time, while Gertie and Sue Lynn just prayed that there jobs wouldn't be too bad. When they got there, the women got out and headed over to the large tent. They took one last look at each other and tried to prepare for a very long day.

The women started to walk in, but Janice met them at the entrance. There were two ways in, one up a set of stairs, and one below. Janice sent the ladies into the lower section. When they were inside, the women found themselves in a wide open chamber with a thick wooden ceiling about 7 feet over their heads. That ceiling obviously was the floor of the upper section. There were construction workers all around, obviously finishing up building the play area. The women were also horrified to see that their washing machines were sitting right in the center of the room. All five of them knew at that moment that they were going to have their holes cleaned out again.

Janice told the ladies to get undressed and take their seats. None of them could move. All those construction guys were walking around. Surely, Janice didn't expect them to be put through this in front of all those men. In fact, as Sue Lynn looked around, she recognized one of them. It was Carl, the man who the previous week had publicly fucked her ass. For some reason, having him watch her washed seemed even worse.

The ladies continued to just stand there looking dazed. Finally, Janice snarled at them to get their pants off and get themselves hooked up to their washers. As they could see from all the work being done, they were quite a bit behind schedule and there was no time for dilly-dallying. The girls needed to be washed quickly, so that the games could start on time.

It was Ruth who gave in first. As degrading as this was, the general knew she didn't really have a choice. Strangely, Ruth didn't know why she had no choice, she simply knew she didn't. So, very sadly, the general reached for her belt and began removing her pants and panties. And once Ruth gave in, the other 4 quickly fell into line and began stripping down as well.

Fortunately, things were anything but behind schedule. Because when those women began dropping their pants, the pace of the work slowed down dramatically. The workmen couldn't help but have their attention drawn to the sight of a group of elegant ladies undressing in the middle of the area. And then, when they began sitting themselves down on those strange chairs, the work came to a complete stop.

General Simpson and the others couldn't believe what they were doing. But there really wasn't much else they could do. So the ladies quietly got out of their pants and gently tried to settle themselves onto the washing machines. Feeling that plug go up their butts as they eased themselves down was the worst part. Finally, when they had themselves completely down, the women fastened the strap with the pussy plug in place. Then, after they had themselves set, the women waited for the washings to begin.

But nothing happened. Confused, the women fidgeted on their plugs and waited for Janice to tell them what was going on. They didn't have to wait very long.

"Lee, I think we've confused the work crew. Why don't you explain what's going on, and what you're sitting on."

Now that was the last thing Lee Kwan wanted to do. It was awful being naked from the waist down and sitting with a plug up her ass in front of all these strangers. But at least she had hoped to quietly take her washing and not draw any extra attention to herself. Now every eye in the room was on her as the workmen waited for her explanation.

"Well, J-Janice, since the g-games involve our orifices, we can't have y-y-you embarrassed by us having d-d-dirty holes." Lee managed to stumble over the beginning of her explanation. She took a deep breath and then began telling the workmen about the entire cleansing procedure. Lee explained how they would be filled up and washed. She told about the agitators that would go up their holes, and how they would be rinsed and drained after they were completely cleansed.

"That was very well done, Lee. I'm sure everyone has a better understanding of the process now." And with that, Janice pressed the button and began filling the ladies up.

Water rushed up the five plugged bottoms. The wretched women shook and shuddered as their insides were flooded. The workmen still might not have believed what was happening, if it wasn't for the fact that they could actually see the bellies of the women swell up as they were filled with the soapy water.

All the ladies tried to just sit still and take it. None of them wanted any more attention than they were already getting. But when the water stopped and the agitators started making their way up their insides, none of the women could help squirming. And when those hideous things began actually stirring away up their asses, all five women began shrieking and snorting whether they wanted to or not.

All the workmen were beginning to laugh. When the agitators began going, they could actually hear the water sloshing around inside those women. It was simply the most incredible thing they had ever seen.

Janice let the agitators get the ladies nicely scrubbed out. Then she drained them and began their rinses. That really got the women screaming. Janice had set the rinse cycle back on icy cold. The five women jumped and danced on their plugs as the frigid water filled their tummies back up. Finally, when they all looked as full as they could get, Janice stopped the water flow.

The workmen just continued to stare. The ladies were shrieking and shaking and their bellies were so distended they looked pregnant. Finally, one guy reached out and jiggled Sue Lynn's tummy. Everyone could hear all the water slosh around in there when he did it. A second later, practically every workman in the room broke down laughing.

She was laughing, too, but Janice managed to tell the guys that if any of them wanted to slosh some of the other bellies to go ahead. Frankly, moving the water around in there would just get things cleaner. And of course, if they wanted to take some big tits out, they were welcome to do that, too.

Well that wasn't an invitation that was going to be declined. Soon each lady had multiple men jiggling her tummy so that he could hear the water slosh around inside. It was just too funny. The guys were all laughing and saying that if you held an ear to one of those bellies you could hear the ocean. And of course within moments each woman had her tits hanging out so the guys could play around with those too. Ruth was beginning to think it might never end, when Janice at last told the men they'd have to stop so she could drain the ladies out.

Somewhat reluctantly, the guys stopped shaking the tummies and tits and stepped back. Then the laughing started again, the look of relief on the girls' faces was hilarious as the water drained out, and the way all those stomachs just deflated was amazing.

The men continued to laugh as Ruth and the others had their pussies washed. The women would shriek and bounce as the water shot up their cunts, and then the agitators went to work up those holes. When the icy rinse had the women practically hopping on their poles, there were guys actually starting to hurt themselves they were laughing so hard.

Just as the washing completed, one more workman came into the room. He had a bunch of equipment with him. He stopped and stared at the ladies strapped bottomless to their seats. Then his friends all came over and told him what he'd missed. The poor guy didn't think he'd ever been so disappointed in his life. In fact, some of the guys told Janice that it was really a shame that poor Bobby hadn't gotten to see the show. Janice told them not to worry, she was sure the women wouldn't mind another rinse so the new guy could have a look.

Ruth was the one Janice asked. After all, she wanted to make sure that none of the women minded another filling. Certainly it would be worth it not to have this poor guy miss seeing it. Well Ruth wanted to tell Janice exactly what she thought of the idea, but she didn't dare. All she could think of was to make one slight plea.

"Janice, of course we want this poor guy to get to see us get a good butt cleaning, but could you please use the warm water? My legs are cramping from the way the cold makes me bounce around"

Well, Janice didn't want to argue with that. So she told the general that could be done. Especially if Ruth would ask very nicely for Janice to perform each step.

The other ladies just cringed at what was coming as Ruth did as she was told. "Janice, could you please start the water and fill our asses up again?"

"Why certainly I could Ruth, should I get you really full this time?"

Oh dear Lord, Ruth wondered how much fuller she could get, but she didn't dare not answer that question. "Of course you should Janice, get us as full as you can so the guys can really hear our tummies slosh around."

After that, Janice started the water, and Ruth couldn't talk any more as the water began streaming into her ass again.

General Simpson could feel everything swelling up again as the water poured into her. The pressure was incredible but the water just kept coming in. Ruth began to wonder if the plug would just blow right out her ass, but it stayed lodged up there. She could also actually see her poor stomach get bigger and bigger as her abdomen was loaded up with water. It wasn't until Ruth was absolutely convinced she would burst that the water stopped going in.

It took a few seconds for the general to catch her breath and another moment or two for her to remember what she was supposed to say. Ruth tried and composed herself. As stuffed as she was it was actually hard to talk. Finally, though, she managed. "Janice, now please get those agitators way up into our asses so we can be really cleaned out." A second later, Ruth started to squirm and make little squeaking noises as Janice granted her request.

Bobby just watched as the ladies shook and squeaked. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but Janice and the other guys explained it. Then Janice hit another button and the squeaks turned to screams. The agitators began their work up inside the women, and the vibrations had all the women shrieking. Bobby couldn't believe it. He could actually hear all that water moving around inside those ladies. It really did sound like a laundromat with all the washing machines going.

When the agitators finally stopped, Janice told Bobby to check out the girls before she drained them. Well he wasn't about to turn that down. The guy also realized that all the ladies had their tits hanging out, and Janice told him that he was welcome to shake those around as well. One girl, a blonde had particularly huge tits, so Bobby started there.

Sue Lynn just moaned as the new guy put his hand under her stomach and began shaking it. Everyone could hear the water bounce around, and the guys just laughed. Then the guy moved his hands up and began jiggling her jugs. The colonel just sat there as she was bounced and shaken until the guy finally moved on.

Bobby walked around the women and shook all the tummies to hear the water slosh. It was a blast, but then Janice told him that she really had to finish up, so he stepped back and let the woman drain out the ladies. The sight of those huge bellies just deflating down as the water rushed out was amazing. After they were empty, all five women were just sagging in their seats. Janice told the men they needed to finish up the work as she walked over and began unstrapping the ladies.

After she had the women loose from the washing machines, Janice started getting the three remaining contestants ready. In three of the corners of the room were what appeared to be dental chairs. Janice led Ruth, Lee, and Gitte to chairs. The chairs had waist, wrist, and ankle belts, and Janice quickly strapped each woman in a chair. They were still too drained to resist, so the ladies were secured with very little effort.

When the contestants were securely fastened in, Janice called three of the workers over. She handed each of them a length of some sort of clear plastic pipe. It was a couple of inches in diameter. The guys couldn't believe what they were told to do with those pipes. Janice told them to put some grease on them and then put each one into one of the slits of the ladies in the chairs. The guys weren't too sure about that, and one of them asked Janice if she was sure that was ok. Janice just looked over at Ruth. General Simpson knew immediately what was expected of her. Sadly, she told the guy that certainly it was ok and to please come over and get that pipe into her vagina. She needed to be ready for the game. (Although she had no idea what the game actually was, and was pretty damned sure she wasn't going to like it when she found out.)

Well if it was ok with the ladies, it was certainly ok with the workers. Janice had some sort of grease ready that they were supposed to use, so the guys got an end of the pipe really greased up and slick and then moved over to the women in the chairs. Ruth was first. Even if she wanted to resist she couldn't, the waist, wrist, and ankle belts made it pretty much impossible for her to move. But in the reclined position she was in, she could clearly see everything that was happening. The guy grabbed her lips and pulled them apart so he could get to the hole. Then he put the pipe to the opening, but it wouldn't go in. After that, the worker pulled the pipe away and stuck a couple of fingers up Ruth. The general couldn't help squirming as the guy moved his fingers around in her pussy so he could stretch the hole a little bit. When he pulled his fingers out and put the pipe back, with a little effort he was able to get it in. Ruth couldn't help gasping as more and more of the pipe was screwed into her hole. Finally, the plastic hit bottom and the worker moved away. General Simpson couldn't believe her eyes. There was about a foot of clear plastic pipe sticking out of her pussy. Ruth just let out a moan and sagged down in the chair. How much worse could this get?

And other moans were filling the room now. The other two ladies had seen the pipe stuck into Ruth's pussy and were having plastic inserted into their own snatches as well. Lee and Gitte squirmed and hissed as those pipes were screwed as far into their vaginas as they could possibly go.

When the pussy pipes were securely in place, Janice called 3 more workers over. She gave each of these people another pipe. It was clear like the others, but shaped differently. It had a sharp curve in it and was shaped very much like a snorkel. And Janice told the 3 workers to put those pipes in the ladies' mouths. This time there was no hesitation at all. If the women hadn't objected to pipes up their pussies, the workers were sure this was all right. So they moved out into the room and put the pipes into the women's mouths. The one who stuffed Ruth's mouth was a woman and Ruth wasn't really happy about that, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it.

With the pipe in her mouth Ruth tried to look around and see what was happening. The pipe curved straight up out of her mouth, but it was very short. It didn't even reach her eyes, so Ruth had no trouble seeing the other two contestants stuffed full of plastic just like her. Then, the woman who had stuck the pipe in her mouth accidentally leaned a hand on Ruth's stomach. The general couldn't help it. A little air escaped from her mouth and she made the cutest little hooting sound. Well this gave the lady worker a wonderful idea. She turned to Janice and told her that with the pipes, the women could make the funniest sounds. Then she reached down and began rubbing Ruth's clit.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers