Casino Plot Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee's feet were spinning those pedals. That stick was pistoning her, and she screamed like a 14 year old girl seeing a mouse. The little Korean lost all control. But then, of course, it all came back. Colonel Kwan settled back down on her dildo, and the laughter began to register again. GOD! What had she just done in front of all those PEOPLE??!!! She couldn't help it. Lee just sobbed and collapsed down. If it wasn't for the pole in her snatch holding her there, she would have just slid down right off the bike.

Janice moved over to the ladies. Neither one was really moving. They were just collapsed on their bikes. Janice unstrapped the blinders and removed the bits from each woman's mouth. Then she unlocked their feet from the pedals and opened the handcuffs. The ladies didn't even react. They were so exhausted and embarrassed they just stayed their slumped on the seats. Neither of them even tried to move until Janice actually began dismounting them off their dildos.

She started with Ruth. The general was a big woman, and Janice couldn't just lift her off the bike. So she just kind of took her arm and pulled. Ruth seemed dazed, but she got the idea. She lifted herself off the dildo and tried to stand. But her legs didn't really hold her, so she just dropped to her knees. Janice just left her there and went over to Colonel Kwan.

Lee was conscious enough to realize that Janice was taking her off the bike. It was such a relief when that thing finally left her vagina. It just felt so good to finally be empty. Janice led her over to where Ruth was down on her knees. She pushed Lee down next to her, and Lee was so tired that not having to stand felt like a good thing.

When she had both ladies on their knees, Janice moved behind them. She pushed them both in the back to bend them forward and when their butts came up she grabbed each tail in one hand. When she had a firm grip, Janice began slowly pulling on the plugs stuffed up both those asses.

Ruth finally started to come around when she felt the tugging at her anus. God. Finally, that awful plug was being removed. The general could feel her rectum pulling back, and she just waited for that horrible thing to finally pop out.

Lee also wasn't fighting. Her vagina finally didn't have anything stuffed in it, and shortly her anus would be empty as well, what a wonderful thought.

Janice kept pulling. Very slowly so that the plugs wouldn't accidentally pop through those rectums. She could see each woman's sphincter ring being pulled out, until the entire little muscle was visible down in the cracks. Each little rectum was now stretched up, and actually looked like a little donut sitting down in each woman's crevice. When she had each anus stretched out to its limit, Janice was ready. She gave each little tail a hard twist, and that caused each centipede to sting again.

The reaction was everything Janice had hoped for. When the little needles went out this time, they didn't just find the skin around the little anal holes. No, this time each needle was actually jabbed right into the distended rectum itself. To both Ruth and Lee, it felt exactly as if someone had just stuck a lit match right into her asshole.

Each woman screamed and grabbed back for her ass. They were clawing at their cheeks and desperately reaching for their holes. God the BURNING!!! And they were trying to crawl as fast as they could. Both women were moving their legs desperately, but nothing was happening. Janice had a firm grip on those tails, and the women were held fast by the plugs up inside their asses. They clawed and crawled, but neither one managed to go anywhere.

Finally, the burning began to subside, and each woman collapsed back down. Janice just let them sit there a couple of minutes. They were really too wiped out at that moment to be any fun anyway.

After a while, though, Janice just asked the women if they would like their tails removed now. Both women practically screamed at Janice to please take them out. Both their anuses were so sore already. Please couldn't those things be pulled out? Janice just petted them both on the head and told them that certainly, if it really was that bad, then of course she would remove them. The women just needed to bend back over so that Janice could reach them. Neither Ruth nor Lee even gave that a second thought. They both quickly bent way over and stuck their butts up as high as they would go. Anything to get those horrid plugs finally pulled from their rectums.

The entire crowd was laughing again, as the two women presented their plugged asses to them. Then Janice reached down again and grabbed each tail. Once again she pulled on them so that both women had their anuses fully distended. When she felt the rectums were pulled out and completely vulnerable again, Janice twisted the tails once again. But this time, as soon as the centipedes stung, she yanked on the tails and pulled them completely out of Ruth and Lee's bottoms. Then she just stood back and watched the two women go.

Ruth couldn't believe the PAIN!!!! God!!! HER ASSHOLE!!!!! She swore something had just bitten right through it. The general screamed at the top of lungs and grabbed back for her anus. At the same time she just took off running. The woman ran and hopped all around the area as she desperately tried to cool the incredible sting all around her rectum. Her big boobs were bouncing all over the place as she jumped around. Members of the audience were practically falling down at the sight. Especially since the little Koran lady wasn't far behind her.

Lee thought she was flying. It felt like those needles had punched through her asshole. Their was a red hot searing in her anus, and that was all she felt. The little colonel didn't feel the ground or anything else. She was just floating while a fire burned right on her rectum. Colonel Kwan was practically leaping through the air, as both hands clawed at her ass, trying to do anything to cool her abused anal ring. To the crowd it was like some sort of comical ballet, as Lee did jumps and leaps while her big tits bounced up and down on her chest.

It was a good two or three minutes before both women stopped flying around. Finally, though, the alcohol wore off and the flames burning through their sphincter rings cooled down. After that, the two completely exhausted ladies just collapsed in heaps on the floor. Janice just let them lay there. She had other things to attend to for the moment.

Notes to my readers:

First, it's hard to believe how many years it has been since I posted the last chapter. I'm sorry, but I've been so busy, I just haven't had time to write the way I would like to. In fact, this is not really the complete chapter I had envisioned. I will post the rest of it later, hopefully, not too much later. Also, I will try to post shorter chapters after this, and I hope that will minimize the delay between postings.

Second, as I've said before, please leave feedback. Tell me what you like, or if you're unhappy, what you don't like. Obviously, high votes are appreciated.

Finally, on a personal note, I am on the lookout for a reliable cyber slave. If you're female and my imagination has your attention, and you have a webcam you are willing to use, send me feedback with your email address and I'll get back to you.

Once again, thank you all for your patience and I hope that this story has at least been worth the wait. I would like to promise that there won't be a long delay after this, but I can't do that. I will promise that I will do the best I can, but life just has a habit of getting in the way.

mcfbridge

1...345678