Casino Plot Ch. 11

Story Info
A Staff Meeting to Remember.
14.9k words
4.45
12k
2

Part 11 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers

For a few minutes after the lights went out, absolutely nothing happened. Gitte was the first to move. She had been just sort of moaning to herself when the lights went out. That jolted her back to reality. Her ass hurt like hell, and her pussy was a little sore.

With no lights, the tent was very dark. There were no windows in it, and there were just cracks of sunlight coming in through some of the seams in the canvas. Gitte blinked a couple of times, and half-walked, half-stumbled over towards where the exit was. She got there, and flipped the lights back on. Then she almost passed out from what she saw.

Ruth was sitting in a chair, with her legs propped over the arms to expose her pussy. The general was also completely unconscious. Lee was practically next to Gitte at the door. The colonel had collapsed down onto her knees and was swaying from side to side. Sue Lynn was lying on the floor on her stomach, motionless. Gitte had to look for a minute to see enough motion to be sure Colonel Fairchild was even breathing.

Then she saw her sister. Gertie was sitting in a chair just like Ruth. Not only was her pussy exposed, but Gertie was holding onto her lips and stretching it open. But it was her eyes that were really spooking Gitte. Gertie's eyes were staring straight ahead, not blinking. Her sister wasn't seeing anything, and it didn't look like she had a clue where she was.

Gitte ran over to her sister and tried shaking her out of it. "Gertie WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Then she began to pull Gertie's hands away from her cunt.

Her sister blinked a couple of times, and then pushed her twin away. Quickly, she put her hands back down and got her vagina pulled open again. "I'VE GOT TO SHOW THE PUSSY!!! I'VE GOT TO SHOW THE PUSSY!!! They'll do things to me, if I DON'T SHOW THE PUSSY!!! OH GOD!! Gertie stretched her lips apart and began to quietly sob.

Gitte shook here again. "C'mon Gert, snap out of it. There's no one here anymore, no one is going to hurt you. C'mon let go. Try and stand up."

Gertie blinked again, and gradually looked around. It took a few more minutes, but she gradually realized that the five women were indeed alone. There was no audience any more, and there was no one to show her vagina to. Slowly, she let go of her pussy, and sagged down in the chair. She pulled her legs back from over the arms, and just put them down in front of her. The sergeant tried to stand up, but a wave of nausea hit her, and she was afraid she was going to faint. Gertie put her head down, and tried to make herself breathe normally. Meanwhile, Gitte was making her way over to Lee.

Lee Kwan's legs had given way. After people stopped fingering her, she just collapsed. The she felt someone's arm over her shoulder. For a moment she tensed up, afraid someone was going to stick fingers back insider her. But then she realized it was Gitte. Slowly, she looked around and saw that everyone had left. There was no one around to abuse her any more. Slowly, she made her way back to her feet and somehow made it to a chair. She collapsed into the seat, while Gitte went back to check on her sister.

Gertie was sitting normally and her breathing was even, so Gitte went to check on Sue Lynn. The colonel was still lying on the floor, completely out. Gitte gently rolled Sue Lynn over, and then began patting her face to try and wake her up. It took a few minutes, but Sue Lynn's eyes finally opened.

It took the colonel a few seconds to realize that no one was fucking her in the ass. And then a few seconds more to realize her hole still really hurt. God, it had taken a pounding. She waved up at Gitte that she was all right, and then slowly made her way to her feet. A few moans escaped as she got up, but she made it. She could still feel her abused anus continue to spasm, though.

Finally, Gitte went to check on Ruth. Like Sue Lynn, the general was completely unconscious. Gertie had been butt fucked and abused before whatever happened to Ruth, so she hadn't seen Ruth get pounded and then repeatedly masturbated. She really didn't know what had happened to Ruth, she just knew that given her current condition it must have been really rough.

Gently, she lifted Ruth's head off her chest and tried to wake her up. It took longer to bring her around than it had Sue Lynn, but finally Ruth opened her eyes.

"P-PLease, PLEASE, I can't CUM ANY MORE!!" Ruth screamed as she came to. Her eyes weren't focused, all she knew was someone was holding her head up. She was sure her clit was going to be worked on again. Sadly, she reached down to pull it out for whoever wanted to play with it. She was trying to do as required but her hands were too shaky and wouldn't move right. Then her eyes cleared, and she realized it was Gitte looking at her.

Ruth looked around and realized it was over. Everyone had left, and no one was waiting to play with her clit. Her ass hurt like hell, and her pussy was sore beyond belief, but at least it was done.

It was a good half-hour before the abused women managed to get themselves pulled together and get dressed. After that, they stumbled out of the tent to their cars. The bright sunlight of the afternoon hurt their eyes, but they adjusted quickly. Slowly, and very carefully, the ladies headed away from the tent and back home.

After they got home, none of the ladies felt like doing anything for the rest of the day. In fact, even the next morning when they woke up, all of them were still shaken from what they had been put through. By that afternoon, all five women were convinced they couldn't take any more. The problem was none of them knew any way to avoid it.

The next day, all of the women had to return to work. They were still shaky, but they had to return to the base and to their duties. If they didn't people might start to wonder, and Dear God, they couldn't have anyone on base know what they had done.

After lunch, the five of them met in Ruth's office. As they began to talk, they all realized how desperate they were to end the abuse. All of them agreed they would do anything to avoid any more displaying and public stuffing of their still very sore holes. Well, anything but going to prison.

Ruth's anus was particularly tender. After the repeated stinging, and then the long butt fuck from that huge dick, her rectum still burned like crazy. Sitting down was awful, and going to the bathroom was something to simply be dreaded at the moment. That pain was enough to motivate Ruth to decide that a desperate situation called for a desperate plan.

Gingerly, Ruth sat down in her chair and waited for the pain in her anal ring to let up. Then she shared her idea with the group.

"Ok, we all agree we can't take any more of this. I have an idea that might get us out. But it's risky, and if it doesn't work we will be in so much trouble."

Lee almost giggled. "Ruth, how much more trouble could we possibly be in?"

"Lee, just listen. We can't stop doing this, because that group has enough on all of us for us to go to prison if they talk."

"Yeah, Ruth, we all know that."

"Well, what if we had something on them to trade."

"That would be great, but we don't. We don't even know any of them well enough to know anything about them."

"Yes, that would be true of Mr. Vineti and the rest of that group, but now Dwight Cutter is involved."

"So what?"

"Do any of you know General Victor Stanton?"

"Yeah, he's a two-star at a base in Nevada. And he's a total asshole. What's he got to do with anything?" It was Sue Lynn who answered. She had met General Stanton in several meetings.

"Well, he just might be the answer to our problems."

"How the Hell can he be the answer?" Sue Lynn was totally lost. "Weren't you assigned to him years ago, when you were a junior officer? I thought you hated his guts."

"Oh, I do. He made me suck his dick almost every day. I can't even count the number of loads I swallowed for that slimeball. And I get a little sick at my stomach even thinking about it. But he thinks he's the greatest military mind ever, and he hates Dwight Cutter."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, Dwight is at least 10 years younger than him, and already a two-star. And he's in charge of multiple bases, while General Stanton is simply commander of a base in the middle of nowhere. Stanton retires in a year or two, and he can't understand why Dwight was given an assignment that he thinks he should have gotten."

"Oh, I can tell you." Sue Lynn couldn't help saying it. "It's because Dwight Cutter isn't a moron like he is."

"Also, true. You and I know that the only reason Vince made general in the first place was because of his family. In fact, the army is simply trying put him somewhere he can't screw up too badly before he retires. But Vince doesn't know that. Like I said, he thinks he's a military genius, and that Dwight must have done something sleazy to get better assignments than him."

"Again, so?"

"Well, if I were to call him and tell him that General Cutter was blackmailing female officers and taking sexual advantage of them, I'm sure he would love to use that to take Dwight down."

"Could he?"

"You have to remember how army ranks work. Even though Dwight has a much bigger assignment, rank is by seniority. Since they are both two-stars, technically Vince outranks Dwight. Given the right information, he could certainly have Dwight relieved."

"Ok, so you said this was risky, given where we all are, what are these horrible risks?" It was Gitte speaking up now. But she was really speaking for everyone else in the room. From what Ruth had said, there actually might be a light at the end of this horrid tunnel.

"Well, first, I have to tell enough of our story to Vince for him to believe it and take action on it, without him figuring out that it's us I'm talking about. And I've really got to make sure he doesn't find out what we did to get into this much trouble. Otherwise, he'll simply be the one putting us into prison instead of Tony and his little group."

"Second, if we do convince him to help it better work. If it doesn't, and Dwight finds out what we did, I don't even want to think about what he'll do to us."

"Okay, but even if it works, I don't see how this gets us out of trouble. Dwight isn't the one running this." Gitte was asking the question that had them all confused.

"True, but Dwight will not want to lose his command and his career. When Vince accuses Dwight, I will tell Dwight what's going on. And I'll offer to change my story to Vince if Dwight calls off Tony and his group. Dwight should have enough influence to manage that."

"Ok, but even if that works, Vince will hate our guts. It will make him look like a complete idiot."

"So, he is a complete idiot. Besides, he knows nothing about us, so he has no way to get back at us. He'll look like he falsely accused a fellow officer out of jealousy, and probably be forced to retire immediately. Not that I really give a Damn what happens to that total asshole. So what do you all say?"

Lee was all in immediately. Anything that stopped her having to offer her vagina to strangers, and to avoid the public butt fucking that she still had coming was worth trying. She frankly didn't see any risk. Lee really didn't see any way it could get worse.

The other 3 weren't so sure. They kind of thought that they had survived this much, surely they could make it through the rest. But gradually, Lee and Ruth convinced them that it was worth a try. Sue Lynn and the twins had to admit that not being publicly fucked any more was very appealing.

With the plan agreed on, Ruth picked up the phone to put their idea into action. Now that they were all in, she wanted to make the call before anyone changed her mind. Of course, she would have been much less excited if she knew that Tony and his entire group were in his office listening to every word that was said.

"So, Dwight, could Ruth actually cause us a problem with this General Stanton?" While Ruth was making her call, Tony was already busy assessing the situation.

"I really don't know. Most of what Ruth said is true. Vince Stanton is a jealous asshole, and he would love to take me down. And, let's be real, if word got out of what I was doing with you and what I am hiding from the army, my career would be over."

"Ok, so we need to make sure that doesn't happen. In the meantime, let's listen to the call and see where things go next."

"What if we intercepted the call and spoke for this General Stanton?" That question had come from Janice.

"We can't do that my dear. As I mentioned before, that machine can't make someone sound like someone else. Ruth knows General Stanton. No we have to let them talk, and then decide what to do."

And talk they would. Ruth had just completed calling and had just been connected to General Stanton.

"Vince, Ruth Simpson here. How are you?

"I'm well Ruth, haven't heard from you since you were promoted. Kind of surprised you called. What can I do for you? Have you come for a refresher course in the, shall we say, personal skills I taught you."?

Ruth ignored the disgusting comment. "Sorry to disappoint you, Vince, but no that's not why I'm calling. Actually, I need a favor and I was hoping you could help me."

"And why would I help you, my dear Ruth? I don't believe I owe you any favors. Of course, if you were to provide me some of those personal favors you used to grant, I might be persuaded."

"I'm hoping you'll help me, because I need help against Dwight Cutter, and you're the only person I know with the clout and skill to take him on."

Ruth hoped that stroking Vince's ego, as opposed to his dick, would get him onboard. Well, that and his hatred for Dwight. Vince didn't disappoint her.

"All right, Ruth, what do you need?"

"Vince, General Cutter is blackmailing some of my female officers into providing all sorts of sexual favors for him. When I told him I knew about it, and to leave them alone, he told me to stay out of it. He also said he would destroy my career if didn't. I don't have the rank or connections to stop him, but someone as important as you, well I'm sure you could figure something out."

"Very well, Ruth, You're right of course. We can't let this type of behavior go on. These women must be protected. Send me the details of the situation. Give me solid evidence, and I'll take it up the chain. It shouldn't take more than a month to have Dwight Cutter out of the army."

"And my officers will be safe."

"Oh yes, Ruth. That's important too, of course."

"Thank you so much, General. I'm so lucky to have such an important and powerful friend. I'll email you all the information this evening."

"I look forward to looking it over. Always glad to help out a friend who needs my influence and expertise. Goodbye Ruth"

"Goodbye" Ruth hung up and added the words you asshole, under her breath.

"Well ladies, all I have to do now is email that creep just enough of the story for him to take down that SOB Dwight Cutter."

As the ladies file out of Ruth's office, the conversation in Tony's office picked up. Well, at least it would when Tony could stop laughing.

"Tony, I don't see why this is so funny to you." Dwight really was puzzled. "I don't think Vince can really hurt me ultimately, but he can cause me a lot of trouble."

"Why, he's just going to accuse you of doing something we all know he actually did himself."

"What do you mean?"

"He's going to call you and accuse you of taking advantage of Ruth's friends, right?"

"Yeah, I believe that's what we all heard."

"But we all know for an absolute fact that he actually took advantage of Ruth herself, and for a long period of time. We also know that Ruth was in his direct chain of command at the time. That's a much more serious charge, and as I said, we now know for an absolute fact it occurred because Ruth herself mentioned it. He, on the other hand, is going to call you based on a story he has no first-hand knowledge of and that we know will not be the truth. Well, at least not the whole truth."

"Oh my GOD! You're right!" And with that, Dwight began laughing even harder than Tony was earlier. "I'd known about it when it was going on, but it was years ago and it had slipped my mind.

"Yessir, by tomorrow night, we should be able to tell Ruth exactly what to do with her great plan. And then, all we have to do is figure out what to do to punish her for it."

"Oh no." Dwight stopped laughing long enough to stop Tony. "We don't say anything tomorrow, or the next day, or next week."

"Really, why not?"

"Because, Janice, as I understand it, it will be about two weeks before your big event is ready, correct?"

"Yeah, Dwight, that's right. I even told the folks at the last event that it would start in two weeks."

"Well then, we don't say anything to the ladies for quite a while. I'll deal with Vince as soon as he calls, but we keep that under our hats. That way, those ladies will believe their plan is working and they won't try to come up with any other ideas to stop us."

"I have to admit, general, that does make a great deal of sense."

"Thank you, Tony. Do you know the best way to get your opponent to stop trying to figure out how to beat you?"

"No."

"Make him think he's already won."

The entire group in Tony's office broke into laughter, and then made their ways home for the night.

The next day, General Stanton did indeed call Dwight Cutter. He told Dwight that he was looking into a very serious charge against him. When Dwight innocently asked what he was talking about, Vince said it was a sexual harassment charge. And of course in the current atmosphere, it would be taken very seriously.

Well, Dwight told Vince how very concerned he was, and asked for the details. Vince just said he couldn't go into those right now, but that he would give him the details next week. Dwight started to call Vince out on it, but then changed his mind. A week later would time out perfectly. So he just thanked Vince for giving him the heads up and said goodbye.

After that, Dwight, Tony and the rest wondered how long they would have to wait for Ruth to make her move. As it turned out, it wasn't long at all. In fact, the very next morning, Ruth walked into General Cutter's office.

"Well, good morning General Simpson, and what can I do for you this morning?"

"Actually, Dwight, it's what I can do for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I assume by now you've gotten a phone call from Vince Stanton. You know, the asshole that hates your guts."

"As a matter of fact, I have. So you know about that?"

"Know about it, I gave him the information. Told him about the female officers you've harassed. Of course, the information was kind of vague."

"What do you want Ruth?"

"What the Hell do you think I want? I want out. You end all of the games, you release us from those papers we signed, and you forget all about the money we took. You do that, and I tell Vince I'm sorry, but I can't find anything more specific for him. Is that clear enough?"

"Crystal, Ruth. But how do you expect me to stop what Tony has going on with you. He's the one you owe money to, not me."

"Maybe, but I'll bet you can convince him to stop it all. At least I hope you can for your sake, because if you can't, your career will end just about the same time mine does. So, do we have a deal?"

"Sounds like I have no choice. Let me talk to Tony, and I'll let you know what I can do."

"Thank you general, I knew we could come up with an arrangement." And with that, Ruth turned on her heels and strode out of Dwight's office. It was all Dwight could do to wait til he was sure Ruth was out of earshot before he collapsed onto his desk laughing.

Ruth went back to her own office where the rest of the gals were waiting. She told them about the meeting, and that Dwight would fix things. The five women then headed to the nearest bar to celebrate. Their misery was OVER!!!!

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
705 Followers