Casino Plot Ch. 12

Story Info
A time for contemplation.
8.1k words
4.73
10.7k
5

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
698 Followers

By the time Ruth got home she was thoroughly exhausted. She had cum so many times her pussy just hurt. And when she thought of the humiliation of having all those officers watch her masturbate over and over again, dear God she wanted to just lie down and cry her eyes out.

Meanwhile, though, there was still the problem of the soda bottle that was still up her butt. The general had stuck a finger up there a couple of times, but all she could do was feel the bottom of the bottle. It was so big, and jammed so far up there, there was no way she could grip it or pull it out.

All Ruth could do was squat down and try to shit it out. At least there was no one watching that exercise. She pushed and pushed, but the thing wouldn't go through her hole. Finally, Ruth pushed as hard as she could. Then she screamed as the bottle went through her anus and just stuck there.

General Simpson felt her rectum stretched wide open by the bottle. It was in the hole, but it wouldn't go through it. She reached back to her asshole. Thank GOD! There was enough of the bottle through that she could grab it. She wrapped her hand around the thing and pulled as hard as she could. Another scream escaped as the bottle scraped through her rectum.

Ruth swore she could hear a POP! as the bottle escaped her anus. The poor hole was so stretched out that the neck of the bottle just fell through. Her asshole couldn't close enough to wrap around it as it went by. Ruth hurled the bottle across the room and collapsed on her bed. Her last thought as she drifted into unconsciousness was to hope that her anus would be closed up when she awoke.

Lee barely made it home. She almost sideswiped two parked cars, but she made it. The colonel was even more out of it than Ruth. She couldn't believe what she had been made to do. Lee didn't think she'd ever be able to show her face on base again. Every officer in that meeting would just remember watching her make herself cum over and over again. The problem was that according to Dwight, she'd have to go to the base every day as the new "commander".

Colonel Kwan stumbled into her bedroom and that was as much as she could do. Lee almost fell onto her bed. A few seconds later, the exhausted officer was sound asleep, fully clothed, on top of her bed.

When Ruth woke up she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know what time it was. She glanced at her clock and it said 7:30. It was evening already. But then she looked out the window and saw the sun was up. Oh God! She had slept through the entire night. It was 7:30 Friday morning. Janice would call in just a few hours. What was she to do?

General Simpson just lay there in bed. Sobbing, shaking, and trying to think. She reached back. At least that was something, her asshole had managed to close up. Everything down there still hurt though. She had to talk to somebody, but who?

Ruth ran through everyone she could call. Sadly, she realized there was no one who would really care about her. The others were in as much trouble as she was, and God knows she hadn't made any friends in the army. At the end, only one name came to mind at all. Ruth found herself calling Billy Watson and begging him to meet her in her office.

While Ruth was stumbling around and dressing to head to her office, Lee was just waking up. Nothing made sense. She was lying on her bed in her dress uniform and the sun was up. Lee blinked in the light and tried to remember what had happened.

Gradually, the horror came back to her. At first, Lee was sure it was a nightmare, that it couldn't have really happened. But then she felt an awful pain in her ass. She reached back and when she touched her butthole she felt the bottom of the bottle that was still shoved in there. At that point, she realized that all of it had really happened.

Lee was struggling to get the bottle out of her ass while Ruth drove to her office. Colonel Kwan tried everything she could think of but nothing worked. She couldn't get any tool to grip the bottle. Lee was putting all sorts of things through her anus to try and reach the bottle, but it was hopeless. Finally, she just sagged down on her bed and cried. How was she supposed to find someone to pull a bottle out of her anus, and how was she supposed to explain how it got there?

While Lee continued to sob, Ruth drove to the base. Security let her through, although they had never seen Ruth look so rough. She had no makeup and her hair was a mess. Her eyes were swollen and she could barely speak. But when they asked if she was ok, she just snarled and said she was fine. So they passed the general through the gate.

After a while, Lee came up with the same solution Ruth had used. She squatted down and pushed. Somehow she had to get that bottle to go through her anal hole. She squeezed and squeezed. It was just as Ruth was walking into her office that Lee let loose with a scream to wake the dead. Ruth walked through her doorway just as the bottle made its way through Lee's butthole. Ruth collapsed into her chair just as Lee fell back onto her bed.

There was no one in her office, Billy had not arrived yet. He had said he would come right over. Ruth hoped he would. She desperately needed to talk to somebody, anybody. Sadly, Billy was the closest thing she had to a friend.

Billy was almost there. As he drove, he tried to imagine what Ruth could need. He knew what she was going through, but they didn't really know each other that well. Why would she be calling him? Well, whatever the reason, Ruth had sounded terribly upset. So Billy would do whatever he could to help.

When Billy walked into Ruth's office he found her sitting at her desk, head sagged down, eyes red from what looked like crying. "My God, Ruth, what happened to you?"

Ruth told him about the meeting, and the way she and Lee had tried to blackmail Dwight, and how it had all gone horribly wrong.

Billy listened to the whole story. "Ruth, that doesn't sound pleasant, but honestly, compared to what you've already been through, it doesn't sound that much worse. How come this has you so broken?"

"It's not just what they did to me, Billy, it's that I DESERVED IT!! I'm a horrible person!" With that Ruth just started bawling like a baby. Billy just stood there, waiting for Ruth to collect herself, so she could continue talking.

It took a couple of minutes, but Ruth stopped weeping. "God Billy, I'm a thief. I've been cruel to all the people under me. I was supposed to protect Mary, and all I did was destroy her. And Dwight actually tried to save ME from Vince and I repay him by trying to blackmail him. Dear Lord Billy, I'm a MONSTER!! Everything I'm supposed to stand for as an officer I've totally failed at. How can you even stand to look at me?" And with that, Ruth went back to sobbing her eyes out.

"Ruth, you're not a monster. If you were, you wouldn't be upset. You've made mistakes, some really bad ones. Now you're paying for them. Maybe, your new understanding will help you get through it. "

"You don't hate me?"

"No, I don't hate you. I feel sorry for you. It must be awful to have to look back on so much of your life and realize how much you did wrong. But all you can do now is move forward."

"Thanks, Billy. I think right now, you may be the only person in the world who likes me even a little."

"I like you more than a little. I am sorry I missed the show though." Billy said the last part with a laugh.

"What? You'd like to watch me masturbate?"

"Sure, you have a very nice body, I'd love to watch it in action."

"You know I'd do that for you, but right now I'm so sore. Can I do it another time?"

"Sure, it was just an off-hand remark. But, yeah, you can do it for me anytime. By the way, how do the others feel?"

"Well, Lee just feels that Mary had no reason to be upset since she got punished for disobeying orders. Honestly, I didn't realize how amazingly stupid Lee is. I think she would actually jump off a cliff if given the order. I don't really know how the rest feel."

"Maybe you should find out. It might be interesting."

"Thanks Billy, I really appreciate you coming over. My holes are really sore, but can I suck you before you leave?"

"Sure, I'm not going to turn down that offer."

Ruth dropped to her knees in front of Billy. Without any hesitation she unzipped him and pulled out his dick. As soon as it was out she opened her mouth and sucked the whole thing in.

Billy could only moan a bit, as Ruth sucked his cock for all she was worth. She'd done it several times before, but this time she was really going for it. For a moment, Billy almost thought she would suck it right off his body.

He didn't last long. In less than five minutes, Billy was shooting a huge load right into Ruth's mouth. Ruth's sucking didn't slow down a bit. The entire time Billy was cumming, she sucked on that dick as hard as she possibly could. Finally, when nothing more was coming out, she let go.

"Billy, if you want to shoot another load in my mouth, I'll suck it out of you. Do you want to go again?"

"Sure." With that, Billy just put his hands behind Ruth's head and pulled her back to his cock. The general just opened her mouth and sucked him back in. Then she clamped down on his entire pole and went back to work. Billy could actually see her cheeks straining as Ruth sucked as hard as she possible could. And the way her tongue was going all over his dick, Billy didn't think he'd last too long even this second time.

He was right. It only took a minute or two longer the second time before Billy was blasting another load of cum down Ruth's throat. The general stayed on that pole and gulped down every drop. Even when nothing more was coming out and the dick started to go soft, Ruth kept her mouth wrapped tightly around it and kept sucking. Finally, Billy let out a contented, if somewhat exhausted sigh, and pulled himself out of Ruth's mouth. He couldn't really say anything, he needed a few moments to catch his breath.

"Damn Ruth, that was very nice, thank you."

"You're very welcome. It was really nice doing it for someone who actually likes me. I can't remember the last time that was true."

"That's sad, Ruth. But you're right, I do like you. A lot actually. You'll get through this, and anytime you need to talk, just call me."

"Thanks Billy, I will. And Billy, anything I've got is yours. I'll show you anything you want to see, and you can do anything you want with my holes, or tits, or anything else."

"Anything, Ruth? That seems like a bit of a risky promise." Billy was laughing a bit.

"A woman just shoved a soda bottle up my ass! You planning to do anything worse than that?" Ruth was smiling as she asked.

"No, I don't expect I will do worse than that." Billy kind of chuckled. "And, I'm sorry, but I've got work to do. Bye Ruth, and like I said, you can call me any time."

"Bye " Ruth replied, and she found herself adding quietly under her breath, "sweetheart".

The general just sat at her desk a while. The taste of all the cum was still in her mouth. But mostly, she just looked back on her life. And she also tried to look forward. As glad as she would be when this horrible thing with Tony and his group would be over, she wondered what she would do next.

Well, it wasn't over yet. Janice would call in a few hours with instructions. Ruth picked up the phone and called her group. It would be easier to deal with the instructions if they were all in one place to hear them. Besides, she was curious about what the other women thought of their situation.

It was over an hour before the whole group was together. Lee was the last one to arrive. She had still been collapsed on her bed when Ruth had called. Her asshole hurt something terrible. It took her quite some time to pull herself together so she could drive. And of course driving had been tough. Her anus felt every bump in the road.

When the ladies were all in her office, Ruth reminded them that Janice would call for them shortly. A kind of collective sigh went through the room as Ruth asked if they were all still in. All the women nodded, they'd been through so much already. They couldn't think of any other way out, and everything they had done would be wasted if they quit now.

"Do any of you think we deserve this for what we've done?" Ruth was curious to hear what they would say.

Sue Lynn started to answer, but Gitte Krieger spoke up first.

"Hell no, Ruth. What did we do that was so terrible?"

"Christ Gitte, we stole $850,000. Not to mention all the other crap we pulled."

"We didn't steal it Ruth, actually we just borrowed it. We've paid all of it back."

"Well, not cause we planned to."

Gertie stepped in at that point. "Maybe not, but we did pay it back. And as for the rest, I spent a long time getting to the point where I could give the orders. If people are upset my them, they can work their way up, too."

"That's right," Lee added."Until you can give the orders you obey them. That's the way it works. If you don't like it, too bad."

The sisters were nodding along with Lee, but Ruth was looking over at Sue Lynn. The southern colonel was saying nothing. And as Ruth continued to look at her, she gently shook her head. Ruth wondered what was on her mind, but just at that moment the phone rang.

Janice was at home, not at Tony's office. So she hadn't heard what had gone on with Ruth that morning. Connie was with her though, and they had gone over the plans one last time. They had agreed on everything, but Connie had suggested one addition.

"You know, Janice, you really need to tell them not to shave. I think the most humiliating thing you did to Emily and me, was giving some strangers a prize of shaving our pussies. I really don't want our little friends to miss out on that experience."

Janice laughed and nodded as she picked up the phone.

"Hi Ruth, it's Janice. I'll give you your instructions and you can pass them along."

"Actually, we're all here, so I'll put you on speaker and you can tell everyone."

"Even better. Monday morning you will show up at the casino. Bring a week's worth of clothes."

"A WEEK!!" Janice couldn't tell who or how many had screamed that.

"Yes, ladies, a week. I'm sure you can arrange a reason to be gone that long. Especially since Dwight will be happy to cover for you."

"Yeah, I'll bet he will." Janice did recognize Gertie's voice dripping with sarcasm. But she ignored it.

"When you get here, there will be a helicopter waiting. The five of you will get in and it will take you to your destination. Is that clear?"

"Where are we going?" Ruth was asking now.

"That my dear general is on a need to know basis, and right now you don't need to know. Now, are we CLEAR!?"

"Yes, ma'am, crystal."

"Good, now ladies, for the rest of the weekend no more shaving your pussies. Also, you are to show up in uniform. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." None of the ladies would complain about not having to shave. Although Ruth had a feeling it was not being done out of kindness.

"Lee, as you know, you don't have to compete, you will just be the hostess. You may not enjoy it, but I promise you it will be better than competing." Lee wasn't sure what to say to that, but the other ladies just cringed.

"As for the rest of you, whoever wins these Olympics will also be done. The rest of you get to be the entertainment at a very special party that Tony will be throwing. Although I don't know how entertaining you will find it."

The silence was deafening at that point, so Janice just continued. "Now Lee, you might want to get your little butthole stretched out, since you getting fucked up it will be part of the opening ceremonies. Sue Lynn, I guess that goes for you as well."

The two colonels actually felt their anuses pucker at the thought of that.

"Let's see anything else? Oh yeah. Ladies, I would suggest you really practice and work out your holes. The more, shall we say pliable they are, the better your chances. And I really do suggest trying to win. Any questions."

The silence simply continued.

"Well then ladies, we will see you at the casino at 8:00 Monday morning. Don't be late, I know you'd hate to miss even a minute of what's coming." And with a little laugh Janice hung up.

"THAT BITCH!!" It was Lee who was screaming.

"What are you complaining about?" This was from Gertie. "All you are is the hostess. We're the ones who have to play whatever games she comes up with."

"Yeah, well you're not the one who's getting buttfucked!"

"No, we already did you TWIT!"

"Yeah, and I'll get it right along with you. And I've already had it so many times I've lost COUNT!" This was from Sue Lynn. "So pull yourself together!! We don't have a way out of this, so like it or not we go through it. Now let's go home."

With that Sue Lynn stormed out of the office. The rest of the ladies just hung their heads. Gradually, Lee and the twins sadly filed out of Ruth's office as well.

Ruth was just settling back in her chair when Sue Lynn came back in.

"Good, they're gone. I was watching for them to leave so we could speak privately."

"What do you want, Sue Lynn?"

"What happened to you, Ruth? Questioning yourself is not like you."

Ruth told Sue Lynn everything that had happened the day before. She told her what Dwight, Mary, and the rest had done to her and Lee. She also told her how Dwight had actually tried to save her from Vince years earlier.

"Ok, Ruth I get it. Frankly, I agree with you, we probably do deserve a lot of this. We've hardly been exemplary officers."

"Yeah, you can say that again."

"Ok, but you've got to pull yourself together. The other three don't understand any of that. They just want to blame anyone else. And if you show any weakness here they will turn on you."

"I'm still a general, Sue Lynn, what the Hell can they do?"

"They can totally FUCK THIS UP, RUTH!! If this group breaks up, and even one of them doesn't go through with this, we all go to a military prison. And even if we do possibly deserve it, I'd really like to avoid that. So like it or not, General!, you need to keep it TOGETHER!"

"Thanks, Sue Lynn, I actually needed that. What are you going to do now?"

"General, I am going to do exactly what Janice suggested. I am going to do everything I can to prepare to win." And with that, Sue Lynn spun on her heels and left.

Once again, Ruth was alone with her thoughts. Sue Lynn was right, of course. The other 3 were amazingly stupid. If Ruth didn't hold things together, they really could screw everything up. Even if she didn't feel like it any more, Ruth still needed to appear to be the iron bitch everyone expected. Her mind made up, Ruth left the office a few minutes after everyone else.

Sue Lynn really was the only one who took Janice's advice. She didn't know if Janice meant it for real, but she decided it really was a good idea. Colonel Fairchild had a feeling that being able to take it up the ass quickly would indeed enhance her chances. That said, who could help her train her anus? Only one person came to mind. The problem was how to find him.

Sue Lynn knew that Carl loved fucking her asshole. She was sure he would love the chance to help it practice. But she wasn't sure she remembered where he lived. She had followed him home from the store that one time, but at the time she had done her best to forget. Still it wasn't far from the store. She'd head over there and try to find it again.

After she left the store, it took Sue Lynn over a half hour to find the place. It wasn't far, but the streets of the subdivision wound around a lot. Finally, though, she found the little brick house she remembered. Unfortunately, Carl wasn't home. Well it was Friday, he was probably at work. Anyway, unless she could come up with a better training idea, Colonel Fairchild would simply come back the next day.

Saturday morning Sue Lynn got up and realized that no better idea had come to her. She got dressed, ate breakfast, and then headed back over to Carl's house for a "training session".

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
698 Followers