Casino Plot Ch. 14

Story Info
The first Olympic event.
25.2k words
4.61
8.6k
2

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

The crowd began to file out, while the ladies on the stage continued recovering.

"Folks, I almost forgot. As you all know, the boats are standing by at the docks to take you back to your hotels. And of course our chefs have prepared a marvelous dinner menu for you. However, there is no hurry on getting back. The boats will run until well after dark, so you have several hours to enjoy yourselves here."

"Now, I hear you asking, what else is there to do on the island. Well folks, our ladies' other responsibility here is to entertain you. If you follow them back to their camp, you'll see that they remain naked anytime they are outside. You can watch them walk, or shower, or anything else that appeals to you. The only time they will be out of site is when they are in the john, eating a meal, or when they are sleeping."

"This is our ladies' first day here, same as you, so tonight they need their rest. However, you still can enjoy the view, and of course do a little scouting for any wagers you may like to place."

"Now, tomorrow morning, we will sell some special access gold passes. These will be for sale only, we will not be awarding any of these as prizes. And they are expensive, at $5000 apiece. But they do have some very special perks."

"First, whenever you like, you may explore any of our ladies while they are not competing. This does not include any time they are allowed privacy, we do need to allow them to sleep and eat. But aside from that, feel free to squeeze those big tits, or put a finger or two up any hole. I promise you any of our five ladies will be happy to get into any position you want in order to give you full access."

"Second, every pass holder is entitled to use one opening for their own pleasure. You can use a mouth, a pussy, or an asshole. The choice is entirely up to you. Whichever woman you want will let you use whichever hole you wish in whatever position you want. Just make sure you make a good choice, you only get one."

"If you do want one of those passes, you may buy one at your hotel tomorrow morning before you take the boat back here. We are only going to sell 20 of them, so I do recommend that you get to your concierge early if you want one. They will go on sale at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Until then, everyone have a wonderful night and we will see you tomorrow."

The crowd had stopped to hear what Janice was saying. Now they began leaving the stands again. It took about 10 minutes for everyone to get out. After that, Ruth and the others were alone on the stage.

The five women had heard Janice speaking, but they hadn't really been able to pay attention to it. As long as they weren't being told to do something with their holes, they figured that was a good thing.

Gradually, they stumbled to their feet and made their way off the stage. Ruth led the others to where they had been let off, and thank God the car was there waiting for them.

The five women climbed into the limo and just fell into their seats. They were so exhausted, they almost fell asleep on the short drive back.

The limo came to a stop several yards from the tents. The women climbed out of the limo and were startled to hear applause. They looked around, and people were watching them walk out. Still naked, the women wanted somehow to finally cover themselves, but there wasn't any way to do it. The mess tent was the closest structure, so the ladies silently walked over to it. They tried not to show off any more than they had to, and as soon as they were all inside they shut the door.

The women started to simply collapse at a table, when they hear voices calling them. They all started to hyperventilate when they saw Janice and Connie waving them over to a table. It looked like one or two of them might actually faint as they walked over.

"Please Janice, PLEASE!! Nothing more TODAY!! We can't TAKE IT!!" Ruth was just about sobbing as she pleaded with Janice.

"It's ok, Ruth, I really don't have anything more for you to do today. I'm just going to explain a few things, and then you ladies can relax for the rest of the evening."

"As you can see, when you are not behind closed doors, our guests are allowed to watch you. I expect you to be nice and friendly to them, but I'll explain more about that tomorrow."

"In the meantime, for tonight you may spend as much time as you like in the mess tent or in your own tents. Showers are not private, but our boats go back to the mainland a couple of hours after sunset, so if you want to relax privately in a shower tonight wait until then. If you really need one earlier, you will probably have an audience."

At that point, Connie sat down at the table. With her was a waiter with a tray of drinks. "Ladies, have a margarita, it will help you relax. And these are Damn good." While Connie was talking, the waiter was putting drinks in front of all seven women.

Connie took her drink and then continued. "Janice and I are going to head back to our hotel now, so you are all on your own for the rest of today. You may eat now, or if you'd rather, go back to your tents and relax a while first. Food will be served until about 10:00, so it's entirely up to you. The food is wonderful so just enjoy. The only limit is that you each may only have one more drink. Sorry, no passing out drunk and being hungover tomorrow."

As Connie stopped to sip her drink, Janice took over. "Connie and I will meet you here at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I know that's early, after that we will let you sleep until 8:30 if you like. However, tomorrow morning we want to meet with all of you and give you your final instructions before the games actually start. Until then, you're welcome to relax however you like."

Janice and Connie took their drinks and left the other five women sitting there. As they went out the door, Ruth and the others just sat silently barely sipping their drinks. No one knew what to say. Well, that was until Lee let out a little shriek. "Oh my GOD!".

"Lee what is it?"

"God, cum is leaking out of my ASS while I'm sitting here. GOD!!"

"Jesus Lee, is that all?" Sue Lynn was shaking her head. "Christ, it's leaking out of my butt, too. It's happened every bloody time I get buttfucked."

"Yeah, Lee, we've all had it. Just don't worry about it."

Lee wasn't sure who had said that. "But I'm sitting in it!"

This time it was Ruth who answered. "Well then take a napkin and wipe your seat and your ass. There are plenty of napkins, and I don't think we really care about getting them dirty."

"Ruth, what do we do now?" It was one of the Krieger sisters asking. Ruth wasn't sure which one, and she didn't care.

"I have no idea what you are going to do. I am going to sit here and enjoy my drink and probably have another. Then I am going to take a hot shower, and if anyone out there wants to watch I don't give a shit. After that, I'm going to come back in here and eat dinner."

"Ruth, that sounds good, but my ass hurts and I'm just done being watched today. I think I'll just drink and wait here for you to get back. After that, I'll join you for dinner if that's ok." This was from Colonel Fairchild, who was obviously still a bit uncomfortable. She was squirming in her seat and Ruth was pretty sure it was because her asshole was cramping.

"That's fine, Sue Lynn. Although I have feeling a hot shower might help your, uh, situation."

"Probably, but I just don't want any more people staring at my big, naked ass!" With that, Sue Lynn took another sip of her margarita and sat back in her chair.

True to her word, Ruth finished off two margaritas and headed off to the shower. Sue Lynn just continued to sip hers and try to relax. Neither Ruth or Sue Lynn looked to see what the other ladies were doing, and didn't really give a shit anyway.

Meanwhile, Connie and Janice were headed back to their hotel. The guys were waiting for them when they got there.

"So, Hon, is everything set for tomorrow?" This was from Tony to Janice.

"Yep, the guys are building it tonight, and it will be done in plenty of time."

"So, how humiliating will it be for those ladies to have to eat pussy?"

"I wouldn't know, never done it."

"How about you Connie?"

"Just the one time you guys made me as part of that game. As I remember, I didn't overly enjoy having an audience watch me do that."

"What do you think, Jim? Should we have the girls try it in front of us and see how it goes?"

"I think that's a great, idea."

Janice did not think it was such a great idea, but it was obvious the guys had been talking about this before she and Connie had gotten back. She also had a feeling she was going to have her face in Connie's cunt in a very few minutes. Janice wasn't too sure about doing that, but everything else they'd made her do had turned out to be a lot of fun, so what the Hell.

Connie started to object. "Wait a minute. You really want us to eat - "

"Don't bother to try and talk them out of it Connie. We're going to end up doing it, so just strip down."

Connie looked over at Janice who was indeed starting to get out of her clothes. She was right, of course. Connie wasn't going to refuse Jim anything. She'd come to trust him, and she really knew he wasn't going to make her do anything she wouldn't end up enjoying. Besides, she'd come to love the look on those guys' faces every time she took her huge tits out.

Janice finished undressing and Connie was only a few seconds behind her.

"Ok guys, how do you want us?"

The women quickly found themselves on their side, with each of their faces lined up with the other woman's crotch. The guys told each woman to lift her top leg so that her pussy would be accessible.

Jim gave the final order. "Ok ladies, get those faces in there and eat those pussies. We want to her you cum with your face in a cunt."

Janice looked over and Connie's pussy was right in front of here. She'd never seen a pussy up that close before. Of course, in a minute it would be even closer. Connie's lips were right there, so she might as well get started. Janice reached in and separated the lips. The little clit was standing up waiting for her, and Connie's hole looked like it was glistening. Janice was just about to put her mouth to it, when Connie beat her to it.

Connie had done this before. It didn't turn her on, but it wasn't as new to her as it was to Janice. She remembered what she had done to win that game against Emily. She pulled Janice's pussy open and wrapped her lips around Janice's clit. Then she gently sucked the thing into her mouth.

Janice hissed like a snake. Damn that felt good. God!! For a minute she forgot what she was supposed to do. Then she caught her breath and remembered. Besides, it wouldn't be nice not to return the favor. She'd never tasted a pussy before, so she might as well start there. Curiously, Janice stuck her tongue right into Connie's hole.

This time it was Connie's turn to gasp. WOW! This idea wasn't so bad after all. While Janice tongue worked inside her, Connie sent hers up into Janice. A few seconds later both women were moaning and shaking as they worked on each other's cunts.

Janice found the taste a little salty. Nothing exciting, but not bad either. And from the way Connie was moving, she figured she must be doing something right. She remembered feeling Connie's mouth on her clit and how good that felt. Janice stuck a couple of fingers into Connie's hole and pushed up from the inside. Sure enough, the little clit was pushed out even more. Janice sucked it in and then began pushing on it with her tongue. She trapped it against the roof of her mouth and just kept hitting it with her tongue. It was hard to keep doing it, as Connie was going crazy.

When Janice squeezed her clit with her tongue, Connie almost lost her mind. Janice's clit was between her teeth, and she had to pull back so she didn't bite it. Quickly, though, she attacked it again. She was about to cum, and she wanted to take Janice with her. Right in front of her eyes was Janice's little pussy hole, and just below that, Janice's little anus was almost winking at her. Connie wondered what Janice would do if she..., Oh what the Hell just do it and see what happened. Connie sucked hard on Janice's clit and stuck a finger right up her ass. Connie heard Janice make a sound that she couldn't even describe. A second later, Connie was cumming and she didn't care.

Janice was just shaking. Connie's mouth felt soooo good on her clit. Then a finger went up her butt and that ended it. Janice's shriek was muffled by Connie's cunt. Her whole body began to vibrate as she came in Connie's mouth.

The guys were loving it. Both women were cumming. They would have both been yelling but both women were also pressing their pussies into the other one's mouth as hard as they could. The girls were shaking so hard they were almost convulsing. Finally, they both came to rest. They pulled their faces out of each other's cunts and began panting. It was a few minutes before either of them could speak.

"So, did you enjoy the show?" It was Janice who managed to ask?

"Definitely, " Tony said smiling at her. "And so did you from the sound of it."

"Certainly more than I think Ruth and her friends will enjoy it tomorrow."

"Especially more than round 2." Connie added the last bit, and that broke everyone up.

When they finished laughing, Connie went off to bed with Jim, while Janice and Tony took the other room. It was a very pleasant night for all of them, and tomorrow should be even better.

Back on the island it wasn't quite as nice, but it wasn't too bad. Four of the ladies were still sipping drinks, while Ruth had indeed gone to the shower.

As she turned the hot water on and let it beat on her, a light shined on her. She looked over and there were maybe 10 or 20 people watching her. It was near dark, and a few were using their phones as flashlights to get a good look at her.

Ruth didn't care. The hot water felt so good, and between it and the drinks, she was more relaxed than she had been in weeks.

The crowd kept watching but they couldn't see much. Ruth finished and turned off the water. She began to dry, and the crowd looked disappointed. Oh what the hell, why not give them a show. Ruth didn't know why she did it, but she lifted up her big tits and just shook them at the crowd.

Her private audience cheered and applauded. Then, while Ruth made her way back to the mess tent, the crowd left and headed off to exit the island.

Ruth wasn't sure why she had done that. For some reason, though, it had felt good to hear the crowd cheer her. Besides, as she had come to realize over time, it wasn't like she didn't deserve what was happening.

When Ruth came back into tent, all five women gathered at one of the large tables. One of the waiters came over and asked if they were ready to eat, and they all said yes. They just sat there quietly waiting for the food to arrive. When they large lobsters showed up, they were actually surprised to realize how hungry they were.

After dinner, Ruth went back to her tent and simply crashed. The rest of the ladies went to the showers and enjoyed the hot water. The crowd had long since left, so there was no one there to watch them. An hour later, all five women were sound asleep.

The next morning, an alarm went off on the loudspeakers in the camp. It was 7:30. Ruth and the others were due at the mess tent to meet Janice and Connie in half an hour. That wasn't really a problem. It wasn't like they needed time to dress. Twenty minutes later, the five naked women made their way to the tent. Connie and Janice were already there waiting.

"Good morning ladies. There's plenty of time before today's first event, but I wanted to go over what is expected of you between events." Janice wasted no time beginning her explanation. The quicker she got started, the quicker they'd be done.

"Last night, I let you all just leave and relax. I figured you were just exhausted and needed to settle in. But, that won't happen today." None of the women liked the sound of that, but they just sat there and listened.

"The crowd not only has the right to look at you naked, but some have the right to touch as well. So if someone asks you to show something off, or pose a certain way, I expect you to be nice. Is that clear?"

The five women's heads kind of sagged, but Ruth managed to agree that it was clear.

Connie picked up at that point. "20 people bought special access cards. That gives them the right to explore you if they like. So if someone shows you a Gold Game card, you need to give them access to your entrances. We've also given them special gold tokens to use. Janice showed them one, and Ruth could see there was actually a large "O" on one side of it."

"This token give them the right to actually cum inside one of you. If they want you to suck them off, do a good job. If they want to fuck your pussy or asshole, by all means make it available. After they are done, you may take the token, as they are only allowed to use it once. Any questions?"

"How do we know who each person gets to, uhh, fuck?" Ruth was asking.

"They get anyone they want Ruth. Some of you will get more than others. But don't worry, I doubt any of you will feel left out." Connie almost giggled at Janice's answer. Then the two of them just filed out of the tent.

"We'll see you in an hour or so ladies." Connie yelled back they left.

"What do we do?" Ruth heard one of the ladies ask. She wasn't even sure which one.

"We do what we have to. We all knew what was coming, now suck it up and deal with it."

"Ruth, " Sue Lynn was almost smiling, "I'm not sure that was the best choice of words." Ruth smiled back. After that, the women ate breakfast. None of them were that hungry after what they had just been told, but they all ate a few bites. It was very quiet, no one had much to say. The ladies waited as long as they could and got up to leave.

They left the tent the same way Janice and Connie had. They walked over to where the limo had let them off the night before. Sure enough the car was waiting. They climbed in and the driver headed over to the competition area.

The short drive took them over to the stage area. Janice and Connie were waiting.

"Ladies, go ahead and just sit in the car. We want to get everyone seated before we introduce you. We'll knock on the window when we need you."

Ruth and the others did as they were told. It wasn't like they were in a hurry to be naked on stage again. When the knock came, they were all just wishing it had taken longer.

Connie and Janice led the five women to the stage. As they made their way past the bleachers, they could see it was a full house again. The crowd broke into applause as the five nude women came into view. They were still clapping as they made their way to the stage.

The audience may have been thrilled, but the women were horrified. There on the stage were their washing machines. Then Lee felt incredible wave of relief as she realized there were only four machines on stage.

"Ladies, take your seats." Ruth and the 3 other contestants heard Janice and they knew where they were supposed to sit down. Each woman positioned herself on the seat of a machine and made sure the nozzle went through her anus as she sat down. Lee just continued to stand and thank her lucky stars there was no machine for her.

"Now, our lovely hostess, Colonel Kwan will join us. Miss Kwan, if you please."

Janice was standing center stage and she was motioning Lee over. The little naked Korean quickly joined her. She wasn't going to do anything that would end up with her mounted on one of those horrid machines.

"Miss Kwan, would you please describe what those four ladies are sitting on?"

"They're s-sitting on washing machines, Janice." Lee honestly hadn't realized how scared she was until she started to walk.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers