Casino Setup Ch. 04

Story Info
Connie & Emily seek a solution.
3.6k words
4.48
71.2k
4

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

For the rest of Monday, both Connie and Emily stayed inside their homes and talked to no one. Tuesday morning Connie was tempted to just stay in bed, but she knew she had to find a way out of this mess before next Monday. She called Emily and they agreed they would meet at her house after lunch. Connie drove to Emily's about 1:30. She rang the doorbell, and when Emily told her to come in, her hand was shaking so badly she almost couldn't turn the doorknob.

Connie and Emily talked for over an hour, but they couldn't come up with any ideas. Neither one had any way of raising $1000. Then Connie remembered the vouchers. "We could at least take those to the casino and cash them in. That would at least give us half the money." Emily thought that was a great idea. Neither woman knew anything about gambling, so they weren't about to play the games. Maybe if they got that money back, they could find a way to raise the other $500 each.

Emily and Connie had an Officer's Wives meeting at 3:00 that afternoon. Connie wanted to drive right over to the casino, but Emily reminded her that they didn't want anyone else to know the trouble they were in. They needed to attend all functions as if there was nothing wrong. "Besides, we have a plan and this will get taken care of. Now relax, we need to appear calm this afternoon. I'll pick you up at 9:00 tomorrow morning and we'll go to the casino."

The ladies made it through the afternoon, although by the time Connie got home she was so nervous she thought she might be sick. However, she made it through the night and Emily picked her up right on time. As soon as they arrived at the casino, they walked right to the cashier's window and presented their vouchers. The cashier handed both ladies $500 in chips. Emily told him that they wanted to cash them in immediately, but the cashier told her she couldn't do that. He told the ladies that all chips received via a manager's voucher, had to be played. Only the chips they received from playing the games could then be cashed. Connie told the man that they didn't know how to play the games. He just smiled at them, "They're not that hard to learn, besides you have a voucher so you haven't paid for these chips. View it as a learning experience. After all, if you lose all of it, it wasn't your money anyway. Have a good time." The ladies could hardly tell him the real situation, so they just laughed with him and walked away.

Both women managed to stay calm until they reached Emily's car. As soon as Emily started to drive, however, Connie started to cry. She kept asking what they were going to do, over and over. Emily told her to pull herself together, and Connie told her it wasn't her breast that kept getting bounced up and down. Emily pulled off the road and snarled at Connie. "We're in this together. You think I liked being pulled across a room by my nipple. Now shut up! If you hadn't decided to investigate the "morality" of the casino in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess." Connie stopped sobbing and just glared at Emily. Neither woman spoke another word, until they reached Emily's house.

As they walked up to Emily's house, the ladies calmed down. They both agreed they needed to come up with a solution together. Emily just couldn't believe that Janice had done this to them. Connie wondered if maybe, now that she'd had her fun, she would get them out of this. Emily wasn't about to talk to her again, but Connie told her to swallow her pride before she ended up dropping her bra. That got Emily's attention and she called Janice.

Emily tried to be very nice. She told Janice that she was sorry if she had ever made her feel unwelcome. She and Connie had probably had this coming. "You can't believe how humiliating this has been, can't we just call this even." Janice listened patiently. She couldn't believe that these two stupid women were going to let her set them up again, but here they were.

Janice told Emily that of course they could call it even. Frankly the joke had probably gone too far anyway. "I'll talk to Tony and tell him we need to end this. To make up for it, why don't you take the vouchers and get some chips and see if you can win some money." Emily told her that they already had the chips, but they didn't know how to play the games. Janice told them to go to the roulette table and just place all the chips on one number. "If you win, you'll have enough money to have a great time while your husbands are gone, and if you lose, it wasn't your money anyway. Like I said I'll talk to Tony and get it all straightened out. I'll call you when everything is taken care of, but it may be Sunday night before I get back to you. Tony is in meetings all week."

Emily just thanked Janice over and over. Janice told her it was okay and hung up. Emily told Connie that Janice had agreed to fix everything. Connie felt so relieved she had to sit down before her legs gave way. Then both women agreed they would wait until Janice had everything fixed, and then they would make that bitch's life miserable. Emily told Connie she couldn't believe she actually had to apologize to that little bimbo. After this was over, she was going to get even.

Emily wouldn't have felt nearly so confident if she had heard Janice's next phone call. Janice called Tony and told him what had happened. After they both stopped laughing, Janice said that she would just let it go for awhile. She wouldn't tell Emily how much trouble she was in until late Sunday night. That way they wouldn't have time to find any other way to raise the money. She also told Tony what she had suggested Emily do with her chips and asked him if the game could be rigged to see that she didn't win. Tony told her not to worry. The odds of them hitting one spin were terrible, and if they did it was meant to be. He would keep an eye out, though, and he'd let Janice know what happened.

Friday afternoon Emily and Connie had nothing scheduled so they decided to try Janice's idea. They drove to the casino and went to the roulette wheel. Emily and Connie decided they liked number 2 so they put the entire $1000 on that number. When the wheel landed on 18, they didn't realize that their last possible chance of avoiding further humiliation had just vanished. In fact, the two of them went out to dinner that night and talked about what they were going to do to Janice when this was over. It was a wonderful evening. They had no idea that Tony had just called Janice and told her the game was definitely on for Monday.

Saturday Emily started getting nervous and called Janice, but she told her not to worry. "I told you it might be tomorrow before I get back to you. Tony's been busy all week, but I'm meeting him for lunch Sunday. We'll get it all worked out then. Just relax, and I'll call you tomorrow evening. Emily hung up and called Connie. She told her what Janice had said and that everything was looking fine. She'd call her tomorrow after she spoke to Emily. When Janice had it all straightened out, and they had those notes and the tapes, they'd decide what to do to Janice. Until then they would be nice. Janice would never know what was coming. Both women laughed and they both slept more peacefully then they had all week.

Janice called Emily about 7:30 Sunday night. She told her she was calling from the casino and had just met with Tony. She told Emily that Tony and she were in complete agreement on everything. Janice could hear Emily sigh through the phone. Emily just said thank God. Then she asked Janice when they could get the notes they had signed and those awful tapes. Janice told Emily she obviously didn't understand, "Tony and I are in complete agreement that we want to have more fun with you."

"WHAT!, screamed Emily"

"Sorry hon, but you two are way too much fun to let go of now. Tomorrow morning you will be in Tony's office by 9:00. If you are not there, everyone at the base will be seeing you dragged around the room by your boob. Oh, and Emily, wear something on top, that comes off easily. Tony and I have all sorts of fun ideas for tomorrow."

Emily couldn't believe what she had just heard. She started to try to say something but Janice had hung up. She called Connie and told her what had happened. She could actually hear Connie start to hyperventilate over the phone. Connie finally caught her breath enough to ask what they were going to do. Emily told her they were going to go to the casino tomorrow morning. They would try to beg their way out it, but if they couldn't, it was still better than their husbands seeing those tapes. Connie just cried and said she'd be ready when Emily picked her up.

Monday morning, Emily put on a pair of blue jeans and a simple button up top. She drove over to Connie's and picked her up about 8:15. Connie, of course, never went anywhere unprepared. So she was wearing a violet dress with matching shoes. She had her makeup done and was wearing jewelry. Emily asked her why the Hell she felt the need to get dressed up to be abused. Connie just said she never went out anywhere without getting ready properly. If Emily hadn't been so upset about what was coming, she would have had to stop driving to laugh.

Janice was waiting with Tony, when the ladies walked into his office. They started to walk over, but Tony told them to say on the tiles until they had their tits out. "Janice told me you don't have my money, so we'll just have to enjoy your other contributions."

Emily started to beg, but when she saw the looks on their faces, she knew it wouldn't do any good. She resigned herself to what was coming and started to unbutton her shirt. Connie couldn't believe what was happening. Somehow she had always known that Emily would get them out of this. All of a sudden she realized what was actually going to happen. Emily was already unhooking her bra and Connie still hadn't moved.

Tony told Emily that she better get her friend going, or the game was over and she knew what that meant. Emily actually snarled at Connie to get her boobs out before they got in more trouble. Then Emily dropped her bra on the floor and waited. Connie didn't want to remove her dress, but it was too tight to reach into. Finally, she reached back and unzipped the dress enough for her to reach in and scoop out her boobs. Her dress was sort of hanging above her waist and her boobs were hanging out. Tony whispered something to Janice, who just laughed. Then he told Janice to go get the girls.

Janice walked over to Connie. She told her to turn around. Then she pulled the sleeves back onto Connie's arms and zipped the dress up as far as she could. This left Connie with her dress on tight and her boobs squeezed out in front of it. Janice told Connie not to touch the dress. Then she took one of the women's nipples in each hand and pulled them across the room. She handed Connie's nipple to Tony and kept her grip on Emily's.

While holding onto Connie's tit, Tony told the girls they really weren't in the best of shape. "After all, the army wants all its members in the best physical condition. So we're going to help. You're both going to do some basic exercises to help you get into shape. Janice, if you please." Janice walked Emily about 20 feet back into the room, then she turned her to face Tony and told her to wait there. Then she walked over to Tony who handed Connie's nipple back to her, and she walked her over and put her next to Emily.

Tony told them to start with jumping jacks. Each woman should do twenty. If either of them stopped they would both have to start over from the beginning. Both women realized what that exercise would do to their exposed breasts but they had no choice. Tony started counting and they started jumping. Emily's boobs flopped around nicely as she bounced. Connies huge tits, pushed out as they were by her dress, almost hit her in the face everytime they went up. Both women made it through twenty and just waited to see what would come next.

When Tony stopped laughing he told them that next they needed to work on arm strength so they were both going to do some weight lifting. Each woman would put her hands under the other lady's breasts. Then she would lift them as high as she could and then bring them down again. They would do this twenty times. If Tony felt that either of the ladies wasn't lifting hard enough. He would have Janice walk over and exercise on her tits. He was sure that Janice would be able to lift them sufficiently.

Both women quickly but their hands under the other's boobs. They both knew what Janice would do to them if they didn't. Emily's breast actually stretched a little as they were lifted, but Connie didn't dare take it easy. As for Connie, whenever Emily lifted her boobs up, the momentum actually caused them to fly out of her hands and then bounce back down. Again both women completed their tasks and waited.

For the final exercise, Tony told them they needed to work on their chest muscles. Each woman would put her hands behind her back. Then she would rotate her chest to start her boobs bouncing around. This would go for 60 seconds. If either woman stopped, then Janice would come over and bounce their boobs for them. When Tony said go, both women started. Emily managed to get through the 60 seconds, but Connie couldn't keep hers moving that long. They flopped about 45 seconds and then she just couldn't move anymore. Emily didn't even realize Connie had stopped until Tony told Janice to go over and finish for them.

Janice walked over to Emily first. She told Emily to keep her hands behind her and not to move. Tears started to run down her face, but she didn't move. Janice put one hand under each breast and Tony said go. Janice started bouncing Emily's boobs up and down as fast as she could. Connie had to just watch and know this was going to happen to her next. When the 60 seconds was up, Janice gave both tits one last hard bounce and then stepped back to watch them wobble on their own until they finally came to rest.

Then Janice walked over to Connie and got set to start bouncing. Tony said go and Janice started those boobs moving for all she was worth. After about 20 seconds she actually managed to get them to start bouncing off of Connies cheeks at the top of their motion. Tony was laughing so hard, he almost couldn't speak to tell her when time was up.

After it was over, Janice walked back over to Tony. Tony told both ladies that they looked in much better shape now. "Maybe you should do these exercises daily at home." Janice started to laugh as Tony kept speaking. "Now I want each of you to place your hands under your tits so that they are pointing straight at us. Very nice. Now Emily, walk over to Janice with your tits held up and hand her both of your nipples. Connie, you bring both of those huge things over here and hand me your nipples. Move it ladies, we haven't got all day. When we have your nipples, you can let go of your boobs."

Emily walked over to Janice with her breasts pointing straight at her. She held them up until Janice had a good grip on both nipples and then let go. She stood there with Janice holding both of her breasts up by the nipples. Connie walked over to Tony and ended up in the same condition. Tony was having a great time holding those incredible tits up that way. He actually jiggled them up and down a couple of times by the nipple, just to see them bounce again.

When both ladies had their boobs held up, Tony told them that this was the end of this week's session. "However, I need to explain the next part of the game to you. You each owe me $1000. I will now give you each another $500 voucher so you now owe me $1500 each. The penalty for next week is your asses. If you do not have my money next week, you will come in this office and remove your tops. Then you will walk to my desk. Janice will put you into position and expose your butts."

"What will you do to us?", Emily whimpered.

"All sorts fun things, " Tony told her, "although you will be pleased to know that your holes are off limits for now."

Connie's eyes went wide, "What do you mean by our holes, and what do you mean by for now?"

Tony turned to Connie, "I thought that would be obvious. Your holes are your cute little butthole and your pussy. By for now, I mean you are not up to that penalty yet. If you don't want to get to that stage, I suggest you manage to pay me back soon. Now before you panic, I understand the difficulty in raising that much money in one week. So I'm going to be generous. If both of you have at least $500 to pay me at the end of a week, then you don't pay any additional penalty. You simply expose the same parts you did the previous week. Also, so you'll alway know what's happening, any week that you pay a new penalty I will tell you what the next penalty will be. Perhaps that will better motivate you to get my money."

Tony waited a moment for that to sink in, then he continued. "Now it's time for you ladies to be going. Walk towards each other and turn to face each other. Each of you will grab the other one's nipples. You will lift them as high as you can. Then, while holding onto each other's tits, you will walk to the door. You will obviously have to step sideways so be careful. If either of you drops a tit, or lowers it to where I don't think you're trying, I will call you back over here. Then Janice will escort each of you, one at a time, by her nipples to the door. I assure you that she will have no trouble holding them high in the air. Now before you leave, each of you will thank us for playing with your nipples. Emily you first. Start moving ladies."

Emily walked in front of the center of the desk and took a deep breath. "Thank you for playing with my nipples" she managed to get out. Then she turned sideways and waited.

Connie walked over in front of her. She tried to say what she was supposed to, but stopped sobbing three times. Finally on the fourth try she managed to get it out, "Thank you f-f-for p-p-playing with my n-n-nipples". Then she turned sideways and reached out and grabbed hold of Emily's boobs.

She couldn't believe she was doing this, but there was no way she was letting Janice stretch her tits again. She stood there while Emily grabbed hold of her nipples. Her boobs were so big, that Emily's hands were above her own chin by the time she got those things up as far as they would go. The women started to walk to the door and they quickly found that unless they took very small steps, each movement stretched their breasts painfully. So they stepped very carefully.

Each woman kept a tight grip on the other's tits. Anything was better than having Janice work on them again. It took almost two full minutes for Connie and Emily to reach the door. When they did they just stood there, they didn't dare move until they were told to.

It was Janice who told them they could put each other's tits down and get dressed. Emily put her top back on, while Connie stuffed her breasts back into her dress. Both women's boobs stung as they walked out. It took all the self-control they both had, not to hold onto their breasts as they walked through the casino. The drive home went as usual. Emily drove and Connie cried.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers