Casino Setup Ch. 06

Story Info
A spanking good time.
9.1k words
4.64
103k
8

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers

Connie drove over to Emily's house. She wanted to slap Emily, but she couldn't reach her and drive. Finally, when they reached Emily's house, Connie stopped the car and reached over and slapped the still sobbing Emily across the cheek. Emily stopped sobbing and glared at Connie.

"Oh knock it off, " growled Connie. "You didn't seem to have a problem when it was my boobs that were flying around. In fact, let me think, oh yes it was you who was hitting them. It's not much fun when it's your tits, is it?"

At that point Emily just lost it, "I'M A GENERAL'S WIFE, DAMNIT. THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN TO ME!!!"

Connie couldn't believe it, "Well it did baby, and unless we figure out how to come up with $1500 each, worse things will happen next week. So stop feeling sorry for yourself and try to think. I'm going home and take a long hot bath. I'll call you tomorrow. We've got one week to come up with something, so for God's sake pull yourself together."

Connie left Emily's and went home. It was hours later before Emily managed to think rationally. She still couldn't believe what had happened to her. How dare that bitch humiliate her like that. She had done what she was supposed to, she had whacked Connie's huge boobs for all she was worth. Frankly, that little bimbo Connie was always so proud of those damn things, she had almost enjoyed working on them. But to have her breasts flopped all over in front of a bunch of strangers was unacceptable. That sort of thing did not happen to important women like her. She had to get out of this. If Connie and she could both come up with the money that was great, but she at least had to end this. If Connie came up with a good idea, she would go along, but from here on out, it was every woman for herself. At least Connie was too stupid to go off on her own. So if any woman's butt was being saved this week, it was going to be hers.

Connie spent the rest of the day trying to relax. The bath had made her feel much better, but she didn't know what to do next. Emily was the smart one and she was so distraught. She needed Emily to think of some way to save them. She should never have slapped her. It wasn't her fault she had knocked her boobs around. It was that awful Janice who had made her do it. Emily was on her side. She was the one looking out for her. Well, she would go over to Emily's first thing tomorrow and apologize. Surely, Emily would have pulled herself together and come up with something.

Tuesday morning, Connie went over to Emily's She told her how sorry she was that she had slapped her. "I was just so upset I didn't know what I was doing." Emily told her it was all right, she understood. Now they simply needed to come up with a plan for this week.

The first thing they would do was go over to the casino and cash those vouchers. They needed to insure that things didn't get worse. They'd find the same cashier and not take any chances. Emily told Connie to go home and get her voucher. She'd pick her up in a half hour and they'd drive to the casino. After Connie left, Emily started chuckling. That bitch would pay for slapping her. For now, she had to have Connie believe they were in this together, but when it came down to it, if Emily could save herself, Connie was on her own.

Emily picked Connie up and they went to the casino. They found the cashier and gave him the vouchers. He asked them if they wanted chips or tokens. Connie told him they wanted cash. The young man said he was sorry, but he couldn't do that. He knew he gave them cash last time, but he was new. Since then, he had been told that he wasn't supposed to do that. So, did they want chips or tokens?

Emily didn't even know what that meant, so she asked what the difference was. He told her that chips were for the table games and tokens worked on the slot machines. Then a bell went off in Emily's mind. She remembered that Janice had taken them to a special set of slot machines. They had been too drunk to play correctly, but Janice had been sober and had won lots of money. If they could find those machines again, they could win what they needed. She explained this to Connie and told her they needed to find those machines again. Then she asked the young man to give them tokens.

The ladies spent the rest of the afternoon trying to find those machines. They thought they would never find them. Then, just as they were leaving, Connie saw a sign over a door in the back of the first deck that said "Members Only". The women walked through the door, and there in the back were those machines. Emily and Connie smiled for the first time that day. Now they would beat Tony and Janice at their own game. It was too late to play that day, but they would come back later.

Wednesday there was an Officer's Wives meeting. Emily and Connie could have gotten out of it, but they felt they had time. They could go to the casino Thursday and win the money they needed. Besides, they needed to feel important again. Emily felt so much better after bossing the other wives around at the meeting. Janice hadn't been there, so she had taken her frustrations out on the other junior officers' wives. She knew she had been a bitch, but that was the prerogative of a general's wife.

Thursday the ladies went to the casino. They went straight to those machines and tried to play, but the tokens they had wouldn't fit those machines. There was a cashier's desk at the end of the row, so Emily went over there and asked why they couldn't play those machines. The girl told them that those machines required special tokens, but that they were off limits anyway. Emily told the young lady that they were Club Members and had a right to play those machines, but the girl told them that she was not to allow anyone to play those machines. Emily was furious, she screamed at the girl that she better find someone who could let them play. They were important clients and the manager would be very upset if they complained about her. This did actually rattle the girl and she said she would call somebody.

If Emily had thought this through, she would have realized that the person that girl would call would be Tony. However, she was so upset she wasn't thinking straight. The cashier picked up a phone and called the manager. She told Tony that two ladies were there demanding to play the special machines and she had told them it wasn't allowed. When she described the two women, Tony knew exactly who they were. This was too good to pass up.

He told the young cashier that she had done exactly right, but that he knew these two women personally and to allow them to play the machines. "Look in the lower drawer of the cabinet behind you. You will find two racks of tokens; red ones and blue ones. Apologize to the ladies and sell them all the tokens they want for $5 apiece, but make absolutely sure that you give them the red tokens. Also, whatever you do, don't mention my name."

The girl just said "very good, sir" and hung up. She turned to Emily, "I'm terribly sorry, my boss tells me that you two are allowed to play those machines. They require special tokens that cost $5 apiece. You may purchase them with the tokens you have, if you like. However, please understand that once purchased, they are non-refundable." Emily and Connie swapped their entire $1000 in tokens for the special red coins.

Emily and Connie practically dashed to the machines. Each had 100 coins and they started playing as fast as they could. After about 30 minutes without hitting one payout, they started to realize that this may not have been such a good idea. Connie was down to 40 tokens and Emily only had 37.

Connie suggested that maybe they should stop and cash in what they had left. Emily told her they couldn't, "don't you remember, the girl said these were non-refundable. We have to play them out. Maybe we've just hit a run of bad luck and will hit a jackpot before we run out."

There was nothing else to do, so the women kept playing. By noon, they were completely out of tokens. Connie and Emily just looked at each other. Neither one knew what to do. Then Emily slowly walked towards the door. Connie asked her where she was going. Emily told her she was going to the bar. "Drinks are free for Club Members remember, and I need one." Connie reminded Emily that she didn't drink. Emily just growled back, "I do now."

Connie followed Emily to the bar where Emily ordered a Mai-tai. It didn't taste exactly like she remembered, but it was good. Connie watched Emily drink the first one, and when Emily ordered her second, Connie joined in. Sometime around 3:00 that morning, Emily woke up in her bed with a splitting headache. The last thing she remembered was the third mai-tai. How she had gotten home, or gotten to bed, she had no idea. Connie woke up in a similar condition an hour later.

Janice had gotten back to the casino from taking the ladies home about 7:00. When Tony heard that Emily and Connie were drinking themselves into oblivion he called Janice. He asked her to come by so she could drive them home. "After all, we only want to humiliate them, we don't want to kill them or have them kill someone else."

Janice had seen Emily's car in the parking lot when she drove up. She found Emily and Connie passed out in the bar. Some of Tony's men helped carry the ladies to the car, while Janice got the key out of Emily's purse. She drove them home, while one of Tony's employees followed in her car. She got both ladies put to bed, put Emily's key back and left her car. Then she got a ride back to the casino. While she was there, she and Tony watched the last tape together. They laughed for over an hour as they watched over and over.

It was Friday afternoon before either Emily or Connie could get out of bed without being sick. Neither one left their house that day. Saturday morning Emily called Connie to ask her if she had driven them home. Connie said she honestly didn't know. All she remembered was drinking about her fourth mai-tai, and then waking up with her head trying to explode. "Why did we do that to ourselves?"

Emily couldn't believe it. "Don't you remember, you idiot, we lost every cent we had. Don't you realize what that means?" Connie couldn't answer, she actually had forgotten until Emily's tirade. It wasn't until that moment, that what would happen on Monday sank in.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, What are we gonna do?" Connie's voice trailed off and Emily could hear her crying again. Emily just hung up. Connie wasn't going to be any help.

Saturday, Emily desperately tried to get a hold of her husband. She finally got him on the phone about 6:00. She begged him to tell the credit union to allow her to borrow some money. The problem was, the general asked her what she needed it for, and since she couldn't tell him, all she could say was "I just need some extra money".

Well, General Parker was none to pleased that his irresponsible wife had called him out of an important meeting just so she could have some extra spending money to splurge with. "Emily, I am more than generous with the money I send home each month. I am not going to let you borrow money for some frivolous shopping spree. You've interrupted a very important staff meeting, which I have to get back to. I don't want to hear another word about this. When I get home, if I find you have been wasting our money, I will have to consider reducing the amount I send you when I am away. Now goodbye and don't call me again, unless it's an emergency!" With that, the general hung up. Emily just sat and cried. She started rubbing her bottom. All she could do was wonder what was going to happen to it on Monday morning.

Connie was an absolute wreck. Emily hadn't called and she didn't know what to do. Well surely Emily would think of something. Connie would just stay home until Emily called. Finally, Sunday night, Connie had to find out what was happening. She called Emily and asked her.

"What the HELL do you THINK is happening?" Emily yelled back at her. "Tomorrow we're going to go to the casino and have our behinds played with. I'll pick you up at 8:00."

"B-B-But you were supposed to think of some way out of this, Emily..."

"Well, God Damnit I didn't, so unless you come up with a brilliant idea in the next 12 hours, you better get your ass ready, GOODbye!". Emily slammed the phone down and went to bed.

Connie just sat there with the phone in her hand for 10 minutes. It wasn't until then that she realized that Monday morning would actually happen, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. She went to bed about 10:00. She didn't think she had slept at all when her alarm went off at 6:30.

Connie woke up to her alarm and started to get dressed, she put on a nice blouse and her best jeans. Then she worked on her makeup and selected her jewelry. Even she honestly didn't know why she was getting dressed up for what was about to happen, but Connie was a creature of habit and she never went out without looking her best. Emily honked her horn at 8:00. Connie got in and they drove to the casino. Neither lady said one word the whole trip. It was only 8:45 when they walked down the stairs. The receptionist actually told them they would have to wait, Tony didn't expect them until 9:00. That 15 minutes was probably the longest part of the whole week.

At 9:00 the receptionist told the two women to go on in. When they opened the door, they were relieved to see that at least only Tony and Janice were there. They both knew what to do, so they removed their shirts and bras and waited to be lead over to the desk. They didn't wait long. Janice walked over to them, grabbed a nipple on each one, and walked them to the desk. She told them to face the desk and turned to Tony. Tony smiled and told her "let's see what we've got to work with".

Janice went to Emily first. She unsnapped her jeans and lowered them to her ankles. Then she repeated the procedure with Connie. When both women were standing there in just their panties, Janice asked Tony which one he wanted first. Tony lauged and told her to flip a coin. Janice pulled out a quarter and said, "Heads Connie, Tails Emily". She flipped it onto the floor. All three women looked down. Janice laughed, "Appropriately, it's tails".

Tony got up and walked over so he was behind each lady. Janice went over to Emily and pulled her back a couple of steps from the desk. Then she bent her over until her hands were below her knees. She told Emily to grab her legs and not to leg go. Emily did so and just stood there bent over as she felt her panties being lowered. Tony just whistled, "My God that's a big ass". Emily started sobbing. Tony felt he had to console her, "Don't cry my dear, I wasn't complaining. That ass of your is going to be great fun." He rubbed his had on her butt as he talked to her. Meanwhile, Janice pulled Connie back and soon had her bent over with her butt hanging out.

Both women stood there bent over with their panties lowered below their butts. They sobbed as Janice and Tony walked around them admiring the view. Finally, Tony asked Janice which one they should open up first. Connie and Emily stood back up. Connie started to panic, "What do you mean, open up?"

"Yeah, " said Emily, "You said our holes were off limits."

"That's right, you stupid twits, your holes are off limits this time," snarled Janice, "but that only means we won't stick anything up them. I still need to spread you nice and wide so Tony can get a good look at your cute little assholes. Now bend back over, or it's going to get worse." Connie and Emily knew they had no choice. By now they knew Janice didn't make idle threats. With a last little sob, both ladies bent back over.

"Now, my dear Janice, as I said, which one first, the big one or the short one?"

Janice laughed with Tony and said "Why don't we start with the short one, Emily can watch and see how it's done." With that, Janice turned both ladies to the left. Now instead of facing the desk, Connie was facing the wall and Emily was facing Connie's butt. Janice moved next to Connie. She reached down over her back, grabbed a cheek in each hand, and spread them as wide as she could. Connie started to cry as she felt her ass pulled open and her anus come into view.

Emily couldn't believe what she was seeing. She watched Connie's butt spread open and her hole come into view. God that had to be humiliating. She didn't give a damn about Connie, but she knew that was going to happen to her and there was nothing she could do about it. Sure enough, about a minute later, Tony said that was enough and that it was time to open the other one. Janice let Connie's butt close and told both ladies to turn around. Now Connie was facing Emily' ass.

Very quickly, Janice had repeated the procedure, and Emily's big butt was spread wide open. Connie didn't know which was worse, Seeing Emily like that, or realizing that was what she had just looked like. All she could see was Emily's round ass spread wide open and her anus in full view. Connie shuddered as she remembered that her bottom had looked just like that a moment ago, and that it had been her anus that everyone had seen completely exposed. Emily, meanwhile, just stood there bent over with her ass pulled open. She could hardly breathe. This was terrible, a general's wife should not be standing bent with her ass pulled open so everyone could see her anus. She just prayed for Janice to close her up soon.

Janice didn't though, she stood there with Emily's ass held open and asked Tony which one he liked better. Tony thought a minute and then said that it was hard to tell that way. "We need both their butts open at the same time to make a comparison."

Janice considered the situation. "Well, I can't very well hold them both open at the same time, and besides, I need to compare them with you. I know, we can have them both hold their own butts open. Ladies, you don't mind do you. Please turn so you both face the desk and then pull your asscheeks nice and wide so we can see both of your cute little buttholes." With that Janice let go of Emily's butt and stepped back.

Emily felt her ass close and sighed with relief. Connie, however, was yelling, "Hell yes we object, I am not going to pull my butt open for you. I can't stop you from abusing me, but you can't make me do that."

Janice shook her head, "Oh Connie, when will you learn? Your're right, I can't force you to open your ass, but if you ladies object to opening up your own butts, then I can have each of you open each other's. Does that work better for you? Emily you can stretch Connie's butt nice and wide, and then she can spread you open."

Emily heard that and cringed. There was no way Connie was spreading her butt cheeks. And, for that matter, there was no way she was pulling on Connie's ass. There was only one thing to do, and she did it quick. She reached back, grabbed her cheeks, and spread her ass as wide as she could. Then she looked over at Connie and told her to shut up and get her ass open. Connie couldn't believe it, even Emily was telling her to do this terrible thing. Not only that, but when she looked over, there was Emily holding her ass open as wide as she could. Connie gave up, she let out one last sob, and reached back and spread her cheeks open, so that Janice and Tony could get a good view of her anus.

The ladies just stood there, holding there cheeks apart, while Tony and Janet compared their assholes.

"I don't know, the one on the left is pinker".

"I agree, but look at the nice shape of the one on the right."

"Well, the shape is nice, but on the other hand, Emily's big round butt sets off her cute little hole really well."

"Yeah, but Connie's ass is almost as big, and her little asshole is very nice, too."

The bantering went back and forth, while the two ladies could do nothing but stand there and make sure that the objects of comparison stayed in view. After a while, Tony and Janice still couldn't decide. "Maybe would should get their opinions", Tony suggested. Janice said that was a wonderful idea. From where she was bent over, Emily could see Janice walk behind the desk and get something and then walk back. She had no idea what Janice had retrieved, or what she and Conne were expected to do.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
699 Followers