Casino Setup Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice finished what she was doing and told both ladies to look over their shoulders. Emily looked back and there, behind her was a large standing mirror. All she could see in the mirror was her ass being held open by her own hands, with her anus centered and in full view. Connie looked back and saw the same thing. It was one thing to know her anus was exposed, but to actually have to see it spread open for everyone was too much. Both ladies dropped their hands in shock. Tony quickly yelled at them to get those butts back open. Emily and Connie were both too cowed to argue at that point. They both reached back and reopened. Janice told them to look back and tell her which asshole was cuter. Both ladies looked back into the mirror, but when each saw her own anus staring back at her, they both just started crying.

Tony threw up his hands. "This is no good, they're acting like spoiled little girls. All we do is ask them to compare their assholes and they cry like babies."

Janice agreed, "Well then we should treat them like children. We have their butts for the morning. You take one over your lap and I'll take the other and we'll spank the little girls. If they're going to cry, we'll give them something to cry about."


Tony thought that was a great idea. He went over and got two chairs from the table in the corner of the room. He and Janice sat down. Then Janice told Connie to climb over her lap and Emily to climb over Tony's. The ladies didn't know what to do, so they just stayed there, bent over, holding their butts open. Janice started laughing, "Ladies I know you love showing us your little assholes, and they are cute, but it's time to close those butts. Now let go and climb over our laps. You have 10 seconds and then I will come over there and drag you over here by my favorite handles."

Emily knew she had no choice. If she didn't move, Janice would just come over and drag her by her tit. She stopped crying and let go of her ass. Then she stood up and slowly walked over to Tony. Then, with a final sob, she laid herself over Tony's lap. Conne continued to cry. Then she saw Janice start to get up. With Emily already on Tony's lap there was no way out. She let her ass close, and then walked over to Janice and climbed over her lap. Janice turned to Tony and he nodded at her. He was just carressing that big bottom laid across his lap.

Emily just lay there across Tony's lap. It was horrible. He kept stroking and patting her bottom and she couldn't do a thing about it. Then she heard Janice say ready, set, go, and then she felt the first smack on her bottom. That stung. Before she couldr react she was smacked again. Then again and again his hand slapped her bottom. She started to squirm and then she started to kick. Finally, she started to cry. Then he stopped and she thought it was over, but no, Janice was saying they should switch butts. Tony grabbed her arm and hauled her off his lap, then Janice grabbed it and she found herself facedown again, this time over Janice's lap. Then the spanking began again. Emily yelled and kicked and sobbed as her bottom was smacked over and over. Janice watched that big ass get redder and redder and loved every minute of it. Then it stopped again.

Emily took a deep breath. She couldn't even complain about where she was. She just lay quietly across Janice's lap, thankful that the spanking had stopped. Meanwhile Connie was panting over Tony's lap. Her bottom stung where the two of them had spanked her. She'd had it a little rougher. Tony had gotten her after Janice had already warmed her buns, and Tony spanked a lot harder. Emily was the one in worse shape, though. She had been raised as a spoiled princess, and from there had gone straight to spoiled wife. No one had ever raised a hand to her, and she was having real trouble coming to grips with this.

Emily was just starting to calm down, when Janice asked Tony if he'd like to go one more time. Emily was praying dear God no, but Tony said that sounded like a wonderful idea. Then the spanking began again, and Emily was kicking and shrieking. Her ass was on fire. She kept squirming, but Janice kept spanking. Then it stopped, and she was hauled off Janice and onto Tony. She found herself facedown again and then she was kicking for all she was worth. Tony started smacking her ass and it HURT! She couldn't believe this. She kept yelling, "STOP, PLEASE STOP!", but the spanking kept going. Finally, when she knew she couldn't stand any more it stopped. Then she and Connie were both rolled off onto the floor. Emily was crying and rubbing her poor bottom, while Connie just sort of moaned and rubbed hers.

Tony told them to get back into position, but the stunned ladies just laid there. Then Janice told them that if she counted to three, and those butts weren't open, they were going back over their laps. Janice barely got to one, before both ladies got to their knees and there were two cute buttholes pointing right at Tony and Janice. Connie and Emily were spreading for all they were worth. Anything to not be spanked again. Then Tony asked if their bottoms were red enough, and Janice said she thought they needed another dose. Emily couldn't help it, she started begging them to please not spank her anymore. Then she reached back even more and spread herself as wide as she possibly could, anything to please them.

Janice turned to Tony. "Do you remember what I had to do at this point?"

"As a matter of fact I do", replied Tony.

Emily turned around in astonishment. "You mean he did this to you?"

"Well of course, " said Janice, "How do you think I knew about this?"

Emily was still puzzled, "But if you've been throught this, you know how humiliating it is. How could you do this to us?" Then she began to cry again.

Janice walked over to her and lifted up her head. "You want to know how I can do this to you? Do you remember several weeks back when I tried to borrow money from you? That was to get me out of this! Did you help me? NO! You told me if I was more responsible, I wouldn't need the money. You did this to me, so I'm doing it to you. As for you Connie, you were just an added bonus when you stuck your little nose into Emily's business. So ladies, get used to it, 'cause I'm having a great time watching you squirm. Now for the next round, or would you ladies like the spanking to stop?" Connie was so shocked by what she'd heard, she just nodded, while Emily pleaded with Janice that she'd to anything, if they just wouldn't spank her anymore.

"Well, " Janice told them, "Here's what you have to do. You will walk over to Tony and get back into position right in front of him. You see I lowered your panties to where we can see you big butts, but we can't see your pussies. Personally, they don't mean much to me, but Tony would enjoy them. So in a moment I'm going to count to 10. Before I get there, each of you will tell Tony to lower you panties and spread you wide open, so that he can get a good look at your pussy. If you don't tell him to spread you wide, or you don't use that word, it doesn't count. If I reach 10 and either of you has not completed her task, you both go over our laps again. 1, 2, 3,..."

Emily heard the count start and she couldn't believe it. She couldn't stand to be spanked again, but to show that horrible man her vagina. How could she? Meanwhile, Connie was having the same problem. Also, she had been raised by a very religious mother who had impressed upon her that showing her sexual parts to any man other than her husband was a mortal sin. She couldn't risk her soul, no matter what happened to her. Both ladies were lost in their own thoughts when Janice reached 10.

Emily didn't realize what had happened until she was hauled up onto Janice's lap and the spanking began again. Dear God, let it stop, her ass was on fire. She screamed, she kicked, nothing helped. Then it stopped, but she was just dragged onto Tony and it started again. After a few more seconds, she started begging, "I'll do it, I'll do it"

Tony kept spanking though. It was so much fun watching those huge buns bounce around, they were so soft and they were getting so red and hot. Meanwhile, Janice was finishing up with Connie, whose big bottom was bouncing around all over her lap as she gave it smack after smack. This was fun! Finally, it stopped again and both women hit the floor. They didn't even have to be asked. They got back into position and spread those cheeks!

Then Janice said "1, 2,..." Emily knew what she had to do, and she wasn't hesitating. She turned to Tony and pleaded, "For God's sake, lower my panties and spread me as wide as you can, so you can get a good look at my pussy. Just please don't spank me anymore." Then she waited for it to happen. Her hands were pulled away from her ass, then she felt her panties lowered all the way down. Then Tony's big hands were on her ass, and she was being spread wide open. She felt her anus and vagina come into view. She began to sob, but she didn't dare complain. Even this was better than being spanked again.

Then her heart sank. She heard Janice begin to count again and realize that Connie wasn't moving. Janice had reached 8, then 9, oh God please Connie say it, but no Janice reached 10 and she was being hauled up again. Emily was screaming before the first smack even hit her bottom. Janice was having a great time watching her big ass turn absolutely crimson. Those huge cheeks bounced when you smacked 'em like big piles of strawberry jello. It was so much fun. Then Emily was hauled onto Tony and the spanking began again. She couldn't stand it, she knew her ass would never be the same. She could hear every SMACK! as it stung through her butt. Finally, it was over again, and she was on the floor.

Emily didn't even wait for Janice to count. She knelt down and screamed at Tony, "Please spread me, spread my ass, spread my pussy, I'll show you anything, just please no more spankings!" Sure enough, a moment later she felt Tony reach in and spread her butt open again, but then he reached in further and grabbed the lips of her vagina and spread them wide open. Emily could actually feel the air on her opened vaginal hole, and she didn't even care. If he wanted to look at her hole, he could have it. Anything to not have her butt smacked again. Only, she looked over at Connie and she still wasn't moving. She was crying and rubbing her wide open bottom, but she wasn't moving towards Tony!

Connie just couldn't do it. Her ass positively burned. Dear God she didn't want to be spanked again, but she couldn't show that man her vagina. She just couldn't. She would pray and God would stop this so she didn't have to sin. Surely they would stop now. Janice reached 7 and Emily started screaming at her, "CONNIE, GIVE THAT MAN YOUR PUSSY. FOR GOD'S SAKE SPREAD!!!, THEY"RE GOING TO SPANK US AGAIN!!!!" But Connie didn't move and Janice said 10. Emily was lifted up and the hand came down again.

Janice was having a great time. Emily's ass was a great target; big, round, and bright red. Also, everytime she gave it a good smack, Emily just shrieked so nicely. She was almost disappointed when she had to trade with Tony, but that was the way it worked. Then she had Connie's butt in view. It was also so nice and red. Connie didn't shriek as nicely, more of a constant cry and moan, but her ass bounced so nicely when you slapped it. Also, those huge tits just flopped around all over the place as Connie squirmed.

Meanwhile, Emily had been passed over to Tony. She was just laying over his lap crying. She knew what was coming and her ass burned so badly. But Tony was just rubbing her butt. Earlier she had been humiliated when this man stroked her naked ass. Now she was just praying he would keep doing it. He could stroke it, pat it, do anything he wanted with it, only for God's sake don't smack it anymore. All of sudden he gave it one really hard SMACK!. Emily actually heard it a split second before she felt it, then she shrieked and almost flew straight up in the air, as the sting really hit her. Then Tony went back to stroking and Emily went back to crying. Tony asked her if she would like him to end her spanking. All she could do was sob "Oh, Yes" over and over and over.

"Okay Emily, do you think you can get on your hand and knees and spread your pussy wide open for me, and I mean really wide. If I'm not satisfied, you go back over my lap, and you know what that means." Emily would do anything to save her ass any more punishment. She almost dove off his lap. She got on her hands and knees. Then she reached back and found her vaginal lips and she pulled them as far apart as she possibly could. Her vagina had to be gaping wide open. She had never been exposed like this in her whole life, and right now she didn't care.

Then Janice dumped Connie back on the floor. Connie couldn't believe what Emily was doing. There was no way she could expose herself like that. Dear God her ass was on fire, but she would just have to take it. She couldn't expose her vagina to these horrible people. Why wasn't making her expose her anus enough. She was cooperating and letting them have that. She was back down and holding her cheeks open for them to look, surely that would be enough. Then, she heard Janice start to count again. She started to cry before Janice reached 3. She begged Janice to stop, her ass couldn't take any more, but Janice kept right on counting.

Meanwhile, Emily was still holding her pussy as wide as she could. She was starting to panic, Janice was counting again. "CONNIE!!!, DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!, SPREAD YOUR PUSSY, YOUR ASS, SPREAD ANYTHING, DON'T LET THEM SPANK US AGAIN!! DAMNIT WOMAN, SPREAD!!!" but, Connie wasn't moving. Emily started begging again. "Please I've done what you asked, I'll spread anything. I'll spread Connie if you let me, just please no more spanking."

Tony smiled at the sobbing woman on the floor, with her pretty pussy spread wide open in front of him. "It's okay, Emily. You've been very good. Connie will have to be spanked again, because she is not opening her pussy up. You on the other hand are trying to open yours very nicely. Now, I know that we said that you both got spanked if either of you didn't cooperate, but you have done a really nice job. You've got your pussy nicely opened, so if you can get it open just a little wider, we'll spank Connie and leave you alone. But, Emily, you've got to open that pussy up a little more, and you've got to hold it open while Connie is spanked." Tony actually had no idea what Emily would do, she appeared to have her pussylips streteched as far as they could possibly go, but he was really curious to find out.

Emily was desperate. They were going to spank her again if she didn't open up wider, but she couldn't pull any harder. Finally, she did the only thing she could think of. She let go of her lips and put two fingers of each hand into her vagina. Then she pulled her hands as far apart as she could. Tony couldn't believe what he was seeing. What a view. Emily had her hole pulled so far open, it looked like the Holland Tunnel. It was so tempting to stick something into that wide open pussy, but that wasn't for this week. Besides, Emily was only doing this now because she was in an absolute panic. He would have to remember this for later. Meanwhile, they had Connie to work on. So he told Emily she was doing a wonderful job, and to stay where she was. Then he waited for Janice to get Connie. Emily just stayed there pulling her vagina as far open as she could. Tony had said she was doing good. She would keep it nice and wide for him so he wouldn't spank her anymore.

Connie was being pulled back over Janice's lap. Why oh why weren't they satisfied. Didn't they know she just couldn't do that. Then the spanking began again, and all she could think of was the fire in her ass. Janice smacked and smacked and smacked. Tony could actually hear it echo off the walls of the office. Then Janice handed Connie to him and he picked up where she left off. That big ass shook and jiggled as Tony smacked and Connie squirmed.

Finally, Connie took a deep breath. Tony had stopped and she would get a break. She would have to spread her ass again, but at least the spanking would stop. Wait a minute, she was being passed back to Janice. It didn't work this way. They stopped after both of them had spanked her. But it wasn't stopping. Janice was spanking again. It was too much. She shrieked, she screamed, she kicked, but it wouldn't stop. Her ass was burning up. Then she was passed to Tony again. The first smack Tony gave her red butt, made her lift straight up in the air. Then she heard Tony tell Janice that he still had thirty minutes left, so he would just keep Connie right where she was and see how red her butt could really get.

Dear God it wasn't going to stop this time. It was hard to think over her own shrieking and the fire in her ass. SMACK!, SMACK!. Her butt shook and bounced and oh how it stung. That was it, she couldn't take anymore. "I'LL DO IT, I'LL DO IT, STOP, STOP, OH PLEASE STOP!!!". Tony spanked her butt two more times, before he quit. Then he was just holding her there, stroking her ass.

"Okay Connie, you know what you have to do. This is your last chance. When you're in position, Janice will count to 10. If she reaches 10 and you haven't offered your pussy, you go back over our laps and we spank you for the next 25 minutes. You can shriek and beg all you want, but we're just going to see how red that big blistered butt of yours can really get. NOW MOVE!!!" Connie couldn't help crying, but she got back down on her knees and reached back and pulled her ass open one more time. Then she heard Janice start counting. She had to do it. She had to say it, but she was crying so hard she couldn't get it out. She heard 4, 5, 6... SHE HAD TO SAY IT, IF SHE DIDN'T GET IT OUT, THEY WOULD SPANK HER ASS AND NOT STOP. She already didn't think she'd ever sit again. Connie took a deep breath. Janice was up to 8, this was her last chance. "Please sir, lower my panties and spread me wide open, so you can get a good look at my pussy". Connie actually sighed with relief that she had gotten it out. Somehow, for that instant, she didn't even realize what she had said, she just knew the spanking was over.

Then Connie felt her hands pulled from her butt and her panties being lowered. Oh Dear God what had she said! But she couldn't stop it now. His hands were at her vagina. They were grabbing her lips. Oh no!, her lips were being pulled apart. Her vagina was pulled open, and she couldn't do anything about it. She couldn't be spanked again. All she could do was wait there on her knees until he decided to close her back up. Finally he let go of her vagina and it was over.

Then Janice was talking to him, "You know Tony, as uncooperative as that little bitch was, I think she deserves more, don't you."

Tony started to answer, but Connie just started to scream, "PLEASE NO!!" over and over. Tony seemed to be thinking. Then he had a solution.

Tony told Janice that she was right. Emily was being much more cooperative, but maybe Connie didn't understand what to do. She should get a good look at Emily, and if she could cooperate as nicely, they wouldn't need to spank her anymore. Tony told Connie to stand up and walk behind Emily. Connie did as she was told and looked down at Emily. Dear God, the woman had her own fingers in her vagina and was pullling it open. Then Tony was telling her she needed to get down right next to Emily and do the same thing, or she would be spanked again. Could she do that? OH YES, anything to not be spanked again. After all they had already seen the hole, anyway. How much worse could this be.

Emily saw them move Connie behind her. She knew they were making Connie look straight up her vagina, but she wasn't about to move. By now, she would let anyone look up any hole she had. Just as long as no one spanked her again.